DotA 6.73 Has Released [Updated upto 6.73c]
Dota 6.73 Map Download:- DotA 6.73 Changelogs
Dota-Allstars 6.73 Official Map has just came out! This map contain many changes which includes 4 new heroes and 5 new items You can see several slight reduction on skill stats and item price, many bug fixes and the melee model size is reverted. Here are the complete changelogs and download link:
Dota 6.73 Changelogs:
DotA 6.73b Map Download:-
Dota-Allstars 6.73b Official Map has just released! Well, we already knew that many changes means many bugs and today we got another proof of it Anyway, in this map, IceFrog fix many bugs that occurs on the DotA 6.73, including a big exploit with Fire Remnant.
Dota 6.73b Changelogs:
Dota 6.73b Download Link:-
* Couriers are now invulnerable near their fountain
* Fixed Santa Hats on Illusions
* Fixed Tiny's Tree visuals when he gets cycloned
* Fixed first hit with Sleight of Fist being unable to bash
* Fixed a big exploit with Fire Remnants that could cause it to do dramatically more damage than intended
* Removed Pudge Santa
* Fixed Meepo clones not respawning with full mana
* Fixed Stone Giant's Aghanim bonus stacking with multiple instances
* Fixed Whirling Death damage tooltip
* Fixed Zeal HP regeneration
* Fixed Meepo's interaction with Tranquility Boots
* Fixed attack range on Legion Commander and Goblin Shredder being slightly off
* Fixed Goblin Shredder's agility and intelligence growth values being off
* Fixed Skywrath Mage not triggering Land Mines
* Fixed a bug with Sleight of Fist and Manta Style
* Duel can now only target heroes (it didn't do anything on non-heroes already)
Dota 6.73b Download - GameWebZ Mirror
Dota 6.73b Download - GetDota Mirror
Dota 6.73b 6v6:-
Dota 6.73b 6v6 has just came from the oven. Thanks to GoDTony for releasing another DotA 6v6 map . Using this map, each side can have one more player on their team. You can download the map from below links.
DotA_v6.73b_6v6.w3x via GameWebz
DotA_v6.73b_6v6.w3x via 6v6DotA
If you find any bugs, you can report it on this post. Enjoy the 6v6 map!
DotA 6.73c Map:-
Dota-Allstars 6.73c Official Map has just released! On this map, IceFrog remove all the Christmas decoration and also balance the new heroes. Some bugs also fixed on this version.
Dota 6.73c Changelogs:
* Fire Remnant activation cost increased from 100 to 150
* Flame Guard magic barrier reduced from 150/300/450/600 to 100/250/400/550
* Moment of Courage cooldown increased from 0.75 to 0.9
* Chakram manacost over time reduced from 20/30/40 to 20/25/30
* Removed all Christmas themed additions
* Fixed death timer not showing properly
* Fixed a crash that happens on PowerPC Mac systems when playing online
* Fixed a rare bug that could cause Ember Spirit to be unable to move
* More map optimizations
* Fixed Aghanim Tiny Illusions appearing as unupgraded Tiny
* Fixed rare bugs with Sleight of Fist and Hex
* Fixed sound effect on Skywrath Mage's attack projectile
* Fixed visual effect for Rod of Atos's slow not showing
* Fixed various tooltips
* Fixed Ring of Aquila shared disable icon
* Fixed a very minor visual glitch with Tranquil Boots item cooldown causing non-active items to look in cooldown
* Fixed Shadow Demon's scoreboard icon
* Fixed a bug with Tranquil boots and Aghanim Meepo
* Fixed Orchid recipe shop hotkey
* Fixed Chakram continuing to deal damage after game is over.
Dota 6.73c Download Link:-
Dota 6.73c Download - GameWebZ Mirror
Dota 6.73b Download - GetDota Mirror
Hope you will enjoy all maps.
Last edited by BrknSword; January 12th, 2012 at 20:48.
Reason: Updating into newer version.Included with 6v6 maps.
New link upload (fast link)
Map dota v6.73 changelogs
4 new heros !! wtf,, icefrog mama asolei boss.
By salmanshah in forum DOTA 2
Last Post: November 20th, 2011, 11:57
By KinG SRS in forum DotA Maps
Last Post: October 17th, 2010, 07:51
By OoAIDoO in forum DotA Maps
Last Post: August 13th, 2010, 18:40
By AmareX in forum DotA Talk
Last Post: January 5th, 2010, 11:35
By ang3lized in forum DotA Maps
Last Post: March 13th, 2008, 04:37
Tags for this Thread
Page generated in 0.21072 seconds with 15 queries.