[NEED HELP] buying some pc part for home office.
I need some suggestion buying these things:
1. A 18.5 and a 21.5 monitor-best bang for the buck type.
2. A low priced PSU
3. A normal UPS (but reliable!)
4. A laser printer (best brands, but affordable price)
5. Scanner (just workable)
6. A pair of good speakers (2:1)
1. Get LG/Asus.
Originally Posted by solidfoxhound
2. Value Top with 12cm fan.
3. Power Guard/Mercury (avoid Apollo).
4. Cannon LBP Series.
5. Cannon Lide Series.
By Ghost Riley in forum Help - PC Buying
Last Post: September 13th, 2014, 02:57
By VANGUARD in forum Technical Support
Last Post: May 11th, 2014, 16:34
Last Post: August 28th, 2011, 11:57
By ronycmc in forum Others PC Hardware
Last Post: August 26th, 2009, 01:26
Tags for this Thread
Page generated in 0.14539 seconds with 14 queries.