User Tag List

Thread: AGP Graphics Card

Default AGP Graphics Card [closed]

Hi friends

Helping out someone here. He needs an AGP card to fix his currently-dead PC with a burnt 7000VE in it (ancient card). He doesn't need anything fancy, just something to put in and revive the computer.

Price must be right, so don't just go crazy like those people in clickbd/cellbazaar selling outdated cards at the price I sold my X800GT 256MB 256-bit GDDR3 just a few months back (~ 500 Tk). I know I was generous and I could've chalked up 1000, but people are selling 128MB GeForce 5 series (worst product line ever in NV's history) over 1000, what a joke! Imagine how I (or you) as a gamer feel when I parted with my beloved x800 at over half or around that price.

Anyway, the sweetest deal IMHO would be a 6600GT at a little more than 500 Tk (since it's AGP), but feel free to make your offer (whatever card you have).
    Last edited by mryellow; August 17th, 2012 at 21:12.

• Rajmi's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI H61M-E33 [B3]
      • CPU:
      • Corei5 2500k
      • RAM:
      • GSkill Ripjaws 2x2 => 4gb
      • Hard Drive:
      • 1TB samsung F3 + 320GB WD + 160GB Hitachi
      • Graphics Card:
      • intel 3000
      • Display:
      • 19" LCD LG Flatron
      • Sound Card:
      • Integrated
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Creative 2.1
      • Keyboard:
      • A4tech slim
      • Mouse:
      • Delux T6 :: Dragon
      • Controller:
      • Razer Onza Tournament Edition
      • Power Supply:
      • Delta 550W
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 [Ultimate :: 64bit]
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • 5.9 (because of my HDD) / 7.5 without HDD :P
      • Comment:
      • almost done with all the upgrades! ^_^
      • ISP:
      • BTCL - ADSL
      • Download Speed:
      • 64KBps
      • Upload Speed:
      • 15KBps

Default Re: AGP Graphics Card

amar ekta nvidia 5200FX ase...chole naki jani na because 3yrs age upgrade korsi PC...agp sell kora jaye tokhon jantam na ..anyways...nile koto diben amake bolen...
    when god created me, he was just showing off..!!!

LOL!

FX5200. Now that's nostalgic. Was my first ever "upgrade" after our family technician decided I was a kid too small to understand 128-bit (or 64-bit) wasn't in reality that much faster than the 32-bit, 32MB Riva TNT2 Model 64 we had in our already-aging-and-becoming-outdated Intel Pentium III system (which we bought from his company for around $1500 some years earlier with a pretty-good Antec chassis). I did however finally manage to play Counter Strike back then at 1280x1024, which was an impossible feat with the Riva. I stocked the card in my junk drawer after that system went the way of the Dodo, and yet another few years later I gave it away to an uncle for free, out of good faith, hoping to build myself some goodwill (sometimes it's hard to ask money from a relative for such things).

Long story short, we'll take that burden off you immediately for 100 Tk (depending on where you live we'll drop by your place to pick it up causing you not much pain in the ¤¤¤)

If you choose to deliver or meet up somewhere common then we'll possibly happily pay a bit more, more so because you're a trustworthy person and not some random guy with a phone number without any liability (even if you engage the Internet behind a proxy a rough profile can be deduced and we can social-engineer our way on to your doorstep).

Otherwise, I want you to know that I love your signature!

• Rumen's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3RL
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core 2 Quad Q9400 2.93 ghz(OC)
      • RAM:
      • 3 GB 1333 mhz DDR3
      • Hard Drive:
      • Samsung 320 gb HDD
      • Graphics Card:
      • Xfx 5850 1 gb DDR5 BLACK edition
      • Display:
      • Samsung 2243 1920x1080 HD LCD monitor
      • Sound Card:
      • built in Realtek
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Cosonic CD-721MV
      • Keyboard:
      • A4Tech
      • Mouse:
      • A4Tech
      • Controller:
      • xbox 360 controller
      • Power Supply:
      • Coolermaster 600 watt ati xfire certified(italy)
      • Optical Drive:
      • ASUS 16x DVD Rom
      • USB Devices:
      • 2 and 16 GB Pendrive
      • UPS:
      • Name onek boro, lekhte parbona
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 nd xp
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • 7.1 in Windows 7 index(sometimes 7.2)
      • Comment:
      • 2009-2013 porjonto valo vabe game khelte parlei hoy.
      • ISP:
      • SMILE
      • Download Speed:
      • 30-35 kBps normal and 200kBps-7MBps from local torrents.
      • Upload Speed:
      • 30-40 kBps normal and 150-500 kBps from local torrents
      • Console:

Quote Originally Posted by mryellow View Post
    LOL!

FX5200. Now that's nostalgic. Was my first ever "upgrade" after our family technician decided I was a kid too small to understand 128-bit (or 64-bit) wasn't in reality that much faster than the 32-bit, 32MB Riva TNT2 Model 64 we had in our already-aging-and-becoming-outdated Intel Pentium III system (which we bought from his company for around $1500 some years earlier with a pretty-good Antec chassis). I did however finally manage to play Counter Strike back then at 1280x1024, which was an impossible feat with the Riva. I stocked the card in my junk drawer after that system went the way of the Dodo, and yet another few years later I gave it away to an uncle for free, out of good faith, hoping to build myself some goodwill (sometimes it's hard to ask money from a relative for such things).

Long story short, we'll take that burden off you immediately for 100 Tk (depending on where you live we'll drop by your place to pick it up causing you not much pain in the ¤¤¤)

If you choose to deliver or meet up somewhere common then we'll possibly happily pay a bit more, more so because you're a trustworthy person and not some random guy with a phone number without any liability (even if you engage the Internet behind a proxy a rough profile can be deduced and we can social-engineer our way on to your doorstep).

Otherwise, I want you to know that I love your signature!
    nice post. Poetic feeling.

• Rajmi's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI H61M-E33 [B3]
      • CPU:
      • Corei5 2500k
      • RAM:
      • Hard Drive:
      • Graphics Card:
      • intel 3000
      • Display:
      • 19" LCD LG Flatron
      • Sound Card:
      • Integrated
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Creative 2.1
      • Keyboard:
      • A4tech slim
      • Mouse:
      • Controller:
      • Power Supply:
      • Delta 550W
      • Operating System:
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • Comment:
      • ISP:
      • BTCL - ADSL
      • Download Speed:
      • 64KBps
      • Upload Speed:
      • 15KBps

500tk den, diye dicchi....100tk'r jonno sell korar koshto newar personally ami point dekhi na. its not worth the hassle. 500 hole consider korbo

The only koshto that you'd have to go through is going downstairs or being somewhere you'd already planned to be. Considering it's an old card that you've admitted may not work and has been lying dormant for over 3 years after an arbitrary number of years of usage, I expected BDT100 to be enough of a reimbursement for such a koshto. It is possible that my expectations were not in order and close to delusional, since I'd given the same product away for free many years earlier. That was and is my business, so pardon me if my offer appeared to be rude, unfair and/or unethical.

I say 250 would be a fine figure to settle upon for both of us. I wouldn't feel like I've deprived someone and you wouldn't feel like you didn't get your card's worth

I wish I were your best friend, for then there's a high probability that you would've given it to me for free or possibly a cigarette (if you smoked), or maybe a cup of tea (if you drank). But let this joke not hinder our transaction in any way!

• Rajmi's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI H61M-E33 [B3]
      • CPU:
      • Corei5 2500k
      • RAM:
      • Hard Drive:
      • Graphics Card:
      • intel 3000
      • Display:
      • 19" LCD LG Flatron
      • Sound Card:
      • Integrated
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Creative 2.1
      • Keyboard:
      • A4tech slim
      • Mouse:
      • Controller:
      • Power Supply:
      • Delta 550W
      • Operating System:
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • Comment:
      • ISP:
      • BTCL - ADSL
      • Download Speed:
      • 64KBps
      • Upload Speed:
      • 15KBps

Quote Originally Posted by mryellow View Post
    The only koshto that you'd have to go through is going downstairs or being somewhere you'd already planned to be. Considering it's an old card that you've admitted may not work and has been lying dormant for over 3 years after an arbitrary number of years of usage, I expected BDT100 to be enough of a reimbursement for such a koshto. It is possible that my expectations were not in order and close to delusional, since I'd given the same product away for free many years earlier. That was and is my business, so pardon me if my offer appeared to be rude, unfair and/or unethical.

I say 250 would be a fine figure to settle upon for both of us. I wouldn't feel like I've deprived someone and you wouldn't feel like you didn't get your card's worth

I wish I were your best friend, for then there's a high probability that you would've given it to me for free or possibly a cigarette (if you smoked), or maybe a cup of tea (if you drank). But let this joke not hinder our transaction in any way!
    multiplan e known dokan ase?...test korben kothaye?...kalke dupur r elephant road thakbo seller er shathe dekha korar jonno.
    give me a call before 12...if i sell the agp..i'll confirm it then. u'll have to come and get it after jumma...

Hey Rajmi

Sorry about not getting back to you - didn't expect this to go so quick.

The thing is the buyer is now confused. We've talked about the pros and cons of (a) just reviving the system, (b) sustaining it over at least another year, and (c) saving up and doing a complete overhaul. If he goes with (a) then we're definitely looking at the FX, (b) something a little better maybe brand new, and if (c) a new rig suitable for these modern times.

Thanks for the consideration, and if you were going to sell the FX, please do so anyway to anyone else that comes along. Tentatively I'm postponing this until the buyer reaches a (sound) decision, so mods, don't close this yet!