User Tag List

Thread: help in buying GPU

Default help in buying GPU

hello all
    i have a pc which have the following components and now im looking for little upgrade plz suggest me what GPU would be best for my pc so i can play FPS games like call of duty, BF etc, thanks in advance.
    im also considering to buy an additional 4gb ram

Pro- i3 4150 3.5G
    Mobo- Gigabyte B85 HD3
    Ram- Gskill 4 GB DDR3 1600
    HDD- 1TB

Budget ? and in what resolution are you playing ? What is the min. framerate and settings you are fine playing with ?

Quote Originally Posted by z.a.s View Post
    Budget ? and in what resolution are you playing ? What is the min. framerate and settings you are fine playing with ?
    around tk 8k for a gpu and 4gb ram.
    i have a 18.5 inch dell monitor. i think it support max 1366*768, frm rate 60hz.
    im a new bee in gaming so i have less idea about. plz help

Quote Originally Posted by medhasan View Post
    around tk 8k for a gpu and 4gb ram.
    i have a 18.5 inch dell monitor. i think it support max 1366*768, frm rate 60hz.
    im a new bee in gaming so i have less idea about. plz help

You won't be able to get a Good GPU AND RAM within 8k. I suggest you try to raise your budget. If you're only paying that much for GPU, then you should go for the GTX 730. You can't really get a good GPU at this budget, try getting a USED GPU, as at this budget those are gonna do you better. See if you can get a used 260X at least. Also get cheap 4 GB RAM, at you budget going with B85 MoBo, and G.SKILL RAM was not a great decision imo.

You won't be able to get a Good GPU AND RAM within 8k. I suggest you try to raise your budget. If you're only paying that much for GPU, then you should go for the GTX 730. You can't really get a good GPU at this budget, try getting a USED GPU, as at this budget those are gonna do you better. See if you can get a used 260X at least. Also get cheap 4 GB RAM, at you budget going with B85 MoBo, and G.SKILL RAM was not a great decision imo.
    ok, if 10k total then which one (gpu) should i buy that would support my mobo for playing fps games

You can get a brand new R7 260X, as that's your best option in your budget. You might wait a few weeks so that the GTX 950 comes out, then the 750 Ti might get cheaper and you might be able to get it for 11-12k (by then you might get more money), and that'd be a great GPU for it's price.

You can get a brand new R7 260X, as that's your best option in your budget. You might wait a few weeks so that the GTX 950 comes out, then the 750 Ti might get cheaper and you might be able to get it for 11-12k (by then you might get more money), and that'd be a great GPU for it's price.
    ok bro, im gonna wait few more weeks and come back to you for your help. thank you so much bro for your help. you are awesome.