User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Galaxy Nexus vs. iPhone 4S vs. Droid RAZR: Smartphone Battle Royale

Lightbulb Galaxy Nexus vs. iPhone 4S vs. Droid RAZR: Smartphone Battle Royale

Google’s Galaxy Nexus is the latest addition to this year’s hot smartphone line-up, alongside the iPhone 4S and the Droid RAZR. Unveiled last night, the Galaxy Nexus, manufactured by Samsung, embodies Google’s idea of the perfect smartphone, together with the brand-new Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich mobile OS.

But does the Galaxy Nexus stand a chance against Apple’s iPhone 4S, which is currently
    selling like hot cakes, or the skinny Droid RAZR, also unveiled this week?

The first thing you’ll notice on the Galaxy Nexus is the huge, curved 4.65-inch display, which is larger than the 4.3-inch one found on the Droid RAZR, and considerably bigger than the 3.5-inch display on the iPhone 4S. The Galaxy Nexus display doesn’t skimp on pixel density either; it has a 1280- by-720 pixel resolution, the highest in the comparison. The iPhone display however, still retains the highest pixel density at 330 ppi, a slight lead over the 316 ppi screen of the Galaxy Nexus.

The Galaxy Nexus is also very thin, but not thinner than the Droid RAZR (8.84 mm on the Nexus compared to 7.1 mm on the RAZR), which makes the iPhone 4S look a bit bulky at 9.3 mm. The Droid RAZR is also the lightest smartphone out of the bunch at 127 grams, while the iPhone 4S is the most compact given its smaller screen size.

Inside, the Galaxy Nexus, the Droid RAZR and the iPhone 4S run on the latest dual-core processors, namely 1.2GHz dual-core on the Android side, and 1GHz dual-core on the iPhone 4S. The Android phones also run on 1GB of RAM, while the iPhone 4S features half that amount. As for storage, all three phones come with 16GB of built-in memory, so you have plenty of space for your apps and media. The Galaxy Nexus and iPhone 4S come in 32GB flavors, too, or even up to 64GB at the high end for the 4S, which doesn’t have a MicroSD card slot for expandable storage. The Droid RAZR also comes with a 16GB MicroSD card included, so the total of bundled storage is bumped to 32GB.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	311717_2539529017341_1527144790_32849251_1399157165_n.jpg 
Views:	103 
Size:	142.7 KB 
ID:	14538

In the multimedia department, you won’t run out of options with either of these phones. The Droid RAZR and the iPhone 4S have 8-megapixel cameras at the back that can record full HD 1080p video. The Galaxy Nexus can also record 1080p video, but, surprisingly, Samsung put only a 5-megapixel shooter on Google’s phone, which is less than what we have seen on other phones from the manufacturer, such as the Galaxy SII. All three phones also have video chat cameras on the front.

If you’re looking for extra tricks from your phone, the Galaxy Nexus might be what you’re looking for. Out of the three phones, the Nexus is the only device with Near Field Communication support, which allows you to make wireless payments (at a small, but growing list of retailers), as well as to beam contacts, websites, apps or maps to other NFC-enabled devices by just bringing the phones together and making them touch.

Oh the writer forgot to write about Siri, If you are a loner..get few phone calls or stay bored most of the time. Apple has invented Siri to play with. I really can't get any point of using Voice commands.. Everyone has their personal preferences though... My fingers move faster always

Source : http://www.pcworld.com/article/242154/galaxy_nexus_vs_iphone_4s_vs_droid_razr_smartphone_battle_royale.html

Last edited by Arafat Ali; November 2nd, 2011 at 01:08.

Forum Staff
    • aayman's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI X370 Gaming Pro
      • CPU:
      • Ryzen 1700 @3.7GHz (H100i v2)
      • RAM:
      • 2x8GB Trident Z 3600Mhz
      • Hard Drive:
      • 960 EVO 250GB + SanDisk SSDX 960GB + 1TB WD Black
      • Graphics Card:
      • EVGA 1070 FTW
      • Display:
      • ASUS PG279Q + Dell U2312HM
      • Sound Card:
      • Creative Sound Blaster Zx
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Sennheiser PC350SE + Phillips SPH9500
      • Keyboard:
      • CM QuickFire Stealth
      • Mouse:
      • FinalMouse Scream One | Logitech G403
      • Controller:
      • Steam Controller
      • Power Supply:
      • Corsair AX850
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 1703
      • ISP:
      • AmberIT

Default Re: Galaxy Nexus vs. iPhone 4S vs. Droid RAZR: Smartphone Battle Royale

Quote Originally Posted by Arafat Ali View Post

Oh the writer forgot to write about Siri, If you are a loner..get few phone calls or stay bored most of the time. Apple has invented Siri to play with. I really can't get any point of using Voice commands.. Everyone has their personal preferences though... My fingers move faster always
    Lame. Somethings are faster with voice no matter how fast fingers are. It only gets annoying when Siri misses what you say but when it works..its awesome!

• dark defender's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte Z68A - D3H - B3
      • CPU:
      • Core i5 - 2500K
      • RAM:
      • 2x2GB Adata XPG + 8GB Transcend @ 1600Mhz
      • Hard Drive:
      • Western Digital 500GB Sata (Blue)
      • Graphics Card:
      • Sapphire 7870 2GB Ghz OC Edition
      • Display:
      • Philips 191EL (19")
      • Sound Card:
      • Realtek ALC889
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Creative 5.1
      • Keyboard:
      • A4Tech KBS-8
      • Mouse:
      • A4Tech X7 (XL-747H)
      • Power Supply:
      • Fortrex 650W
      • UPS:
      • Ovo 1200VA
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 8 Pro - 64 bits
      • ISP:
      • Smile/BDCom
      • Download Speed:
      • 60KBps
      • Upload Speed:
      • 60KBps
      • Console:

like I haven't used voice commands on PC/Android ? Siri like 3rd party apps were on the Android maket long before siri came... I hate voice commands...Siri misses..Google has integrated Multi-Accent support..less chance of missing..Yet I find it useless..

by the time check out NFC..which is *REALLY* gonna change the world..

• Hemlock's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • ASUS P7P55D
      • CPU:
      • Core i5 750 @ 3.81 GHz + Prolimatech Megahalems (Nidec Beta V Intake + Rosewill RFX120BL Exhaust)
      • RAM:
      • 2X2 GB A-DATA XPG DDR3 @ 1520 MHz, 8-8-8-20 @ 1.55V
      • Hard Drive:
      • 500GB Samsung F3 + 250GB Hitachi Deskstar
      • Graphics Card:
      • Gigabyte HD5970 @ 850/1150 + XFX 9800GT for PHYSX
      • Display:
      • Samsung 22" 2233SW
      • Sound Card:
      • VIA VT1828S
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Gigaworks G500, HS-1000 X-fi Fatality USB Headset
      • Keyboard:
      • A4Tech Generic
      • Mouse:
      • A4Tech XL747-H
      • Power Supply:
      • ASUS 750W U-75HA || TT Spedo Advance Package || 4 X 12" Logisys Blue CCT
      • Optical Drive:
      • ASUS 22X DVD-RW
      • USB Devices:
      • A4Tech XL-747H
      • UPS:
      • Micro 2000VA - Failed
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 Ultimate 32bit Build 7600, 4GB Unlocked
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • 28363 3d Mark Vantage Score with cat 10.5, 31K possible with cat 10.6
      • Comment:
      • ANUBIS 970 - "The Beast Unleashed"

Quote Originally Posted by dark defender View Post
    like I haven't used voice commands on PC/Android ? Siri like 3rd party apps were on the Android maket long before siri came... I hate voice commands...Siri misses..Google has integrated Multi-Accent support..less chance of missing..Yet I find it useless..

by the time check out NFC..which is *REALLY* gonna change the world..
    Voice commands exist in phones from the days when Symbian ruled. Siri is not an invention in any way. And that 's not what we are saying. But you Android fan-boys always have taken it with a bit of hit, bcz it makes you feel insecure and realize how lame the similar thing is on your Android device.

Siri is rather about perfection, not invention. It can almost respond like a human being. AI on phones was never actually *intelligent*. This is the first time it is. There are other alternatives, Vlingo etc... I have tried them.They are dumb and embarrassing.
    No one is asking you talk your phone inside the local bus and make a moron out 'f yourself.Yes, Siri is not always needed, some things would look more professional/productive done by hand. But Siri has changed the total concept of Vice command. Apple has put some brains into their latest phone which is actually appreciable. This will later lead to other innovations in future iterations, it could be the beginning of something new.

And about this bullshit review. Erokom phone er specification sheet dekhe dekhe to amio review likhte parbo, chaile Nexus Prime ke pochay gondho bair kore felte parbo. Jei shalay likhse o jibone 3 tar ekta phone o nijer chokkhe dekhe nai.

Edit : Googool Multi-accent support introduce korse? Ooo. This relates to the different dialects of the English Language. Amra jei English boli oita ki Googool er multi-accent er kono classification e pore?
    Last edited by Hemlock; November 2nd, 2011 at 12:50.
    Core i5 750 @ 3.81GHz | Prolimatech Megahalems Rev.B + Nidec Beta V + Rosewill RFX-120BL
    ASUS P7P55D |
    Gigabyte HD5970 @ 850MHz/1150MHz + XFX 9800GT for PHYSX
    2X2GB A-DATA DDR3 XPG @ 1520MHz, 8-8-8-20 | Samsung F3 500GB + Hitachi Deskstar 250GB
    Samsung 2233SW | Gigaworks G500 | Creative HS-1000 X-Fi Fatality USB Headset
    TT Spedo Advanced Package + 4X12" Logisys Blue CCT + Delta XTREME Airflow
    | ASUS 750W

• Motherboard:
      • CPU:
      • Core i5 - 2500K
      • RAM:
      • Hard Drive:
      • Graphics Card:
      • Display:
      • Philips 191EL (19")
      • Sound Card:
      • Realtek ALC889
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Creative 5.1
      • Keyboard:
      • A4Tech KBS-8
      • Mouse:
      • A4Tech X7 (XL-747H)
      • Power Supply:
      • Fortrex 650W
      • UPS:
      • Ovo 1200VA
      • Operating System:
      • ISP:
      • Smile/BDCom
      • Download Speed:
      • 60KBps
      • Upload Speed:
      • 60KBps
      • Console:

Hemlock bro,

First of all bro, I am not an android fan.

Second, how many of you have appreciated about NFC ? how do you expect the same appreciation, just because you own it. When you can't appreciate another thing ?

Third, apni koyta cell phone choke deksen & use korsen vai ? ami regular cell phone kina bikri korte thaki.. Eki set valo lagena.

Fourth, Amake kichu iPhone er pagla fan ra bolse voice jinis tai naki Apple first anse..ami to AI somporke kichu boli nai..AI ki sudhu voice diyei use hoy ? Cell er sathe kotha bola amar kache paglami lagle ami ki korbo ?

Fifth, Specs er kotha na bole ekta kotha bolte paren..Apple A5 is a great innovation. ei ekta jinis onek boro impact felaise. but I really want to see how A5 copes with intel core i7 Mobile, which is integrated on the latest Samsung Tablet.

Sixth, Apnake ki Apple by any chance kichu pay kore naki seta janleo khusi hotam

btw all voice apps, (either they have AI or not) included in Windows/Mac/Siri/Android/Windows Phone/Symbian/Linux is a bullshit to me..& I never knew people could feel insecure with their cell phones.. :S but yes I have tried the Siri to see what amazes people so much..& Sorry It's not my cup of tea..

Sobcheye boro kotha boli ?.. Apple jedin Bluetooth & FM Radio dibe sobar age, Sheidin ami iPhone k praise korbo... ei 2 ta chara..eto kisu dileo kono lav nai... amar ekta Nokia 5800 ase seitao valo iPhone theke..sorry bro..
    Last edited by dark defender; November 2nd, 2011 at 20:59.

• faisal.amir.bd's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • ABIT IP35 Dark Raider
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core 2 Duo [email protected]
      • RAM:
      • 2GB Transcend AxeRam DDR-2 800+ @816MHz
      • Hard Drive:
      • 820GB (320GB Hitachi, 500GB Samsung)
      • Graphics Card:
      • Gigabyte Radeon HD5770 1GB DDR5 (Batmobile Cooler)
      • Display:
      • ASUS MS228H 1080p LED backlit
      • Sound Card:
      • Creative Sound Blaster Live! 5.1
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Creative Inspire 5200 (5.1)
      • Controller:
      • XBOX 360 wired gamepad
      • Power Supply:
      • Thermaltake TR2 600W
      • UPS:
      • Rahim Afrooz 1000VA
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7x86
      • ISP:
      • Link 3
      • Download Speed:
      • 180kBps [1.5Mbps]
      • Upload Speed:
      • 180kBps [1.5Mbps]
      • Console:

Third, apni koyta cell phone choke deksen & use korsen vai ? ami regular cell phone kina bikri korte thaki.. Eki set valo lagena.
    Oh he did NOT just do that!

• avas911's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte GA-EG41MF-US2H
      • CPU:
      • Intel Pentium Dual Core E6500 2.9 GHz 2MB L2 1066MHz FSB
      • RAM:
      • 2x2GB 800 MHz Apecer at 5-5-5-15
      • Hard Drive:
      • OCZ Vertex 3 120GB Sata III & Samsung 103SJ 1 TB F3
      • Graphics Card:
      • Sapphire ATI RADEON HD6850 1GB GDDR5
      • Display:
      • Philips 107S7 17" at [email protected]
      • Sound Card:
      • Built In Realtek ALC883
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Creative SBS A200 / Cosonic Generic / Logitech Ultimate Ears 200vi/SoundMAGIC E10M IEM
      • Keyboard:
      • A4Tech
      • Mouse:
      • A4Tech X7 XL-747H 3600 DPI
      • Controller:
      • None
      • Power Supply:
      • Delta GPS-500AB A 500W
      • Optical Drive:
      • Asus 16x IDE DVD R
      • USB Devices:
      • Transcend 500 8GB & Corsair Survivor USB 3.0 16GB & Samsung Class 10 16GB mSDHC
      • UPS:
      • Rahimafrooz 600VA Premium
      • Operating System:
      • Win7 Ultimate 64Bit
      • Comment:
      • Slow in gaming
      • ISP:
      • Link3 512
      • Download Speed:
      • Upload Speed:

Hemlock bro,

Bro I am one. But tomar post er kisu discrepency ami Hemlock er age answer dissi

Second, how many of you have appreciated about NFC ? how do you expect the same appreciation, just because you own it. When you can't appreciate another thing ?
    Ya it is good.

Very bad idea. Hemlock amar dekha most cell phone user. And he has used almost all Highend smartphones i think. And there is no reason to be RUDE.

Fourth, Amake kichu iPhone er pagla fan ra bolse voice jinis tai naki Apple first anse..ami to AI somporke kichu boli nai..AI ki sudhu voice diyei use hoy ? Cell er sathe kotha bola amar kache paglami lagle ami ki korbo ?
    Tmar kase hoite pare. kistu ami besh kisu scenario chinta korte pari jekhane eita bery helpful.

Fifth, Specs er kotha na bole ekta kotha bolte paren..Apple A5 is a great innovation. ei ekta jinis onek boro impact felaise. but I really want to see how A5 copes with intel core i7 Mobile, which is integrated on the latest Samsung Tablet.
    Agree with the first part. But Samsung Core i7 Mobile antese eita koi shunso. Pls verify with proper source. And intel does not make Mobile SoCs. Not yet.

Ei ekta kotha te tomar pura credebility shesh.

Sixth, Apnake ki Apple by any chance kichu pay kore naki seta janleo khusi hotam
    RUDE. Tomar cheye Hemlock ei forum e onek Senior. So RESPECT.

btw all voice apps, (either they have AI or not) included in Windows/Mac/Siri/Android/Windows Phone/Symbian/Linux is a bullshit to me..& I never knew people could feel insecure with their cell phones.. :S but yes I have tried the Siri to see what amazes people so much..& Sorry It's not my cup of tea..
    Totally your opinion.

Sobcheye boro kotha boli ?.. Apple jedin Bluetooth & FM Radio dibe sobar age, Sheidin ami iPhone k praise korbo... ei 2 ta chara..eto kisu dileo kono lav nai... amar ekta Nokia 5800 ase seitao valo iPhone theke..sorry bro..
    Iphone e Bluetooth onek age theke ase. Just file manager nai dekhe file transfer kora jai na.

Ar FM radio kinda obsolete dont you think?
    Once more into the fray
    Into the last good fight I’ll ever know

Live and die on this day
    Live and Die on this day

Forum Staff
    • aayman's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI X370 Gaming Pro
      • CPU:
      • RAM:
      • Hard Drive:
      • Graphics Card:
      • EVGA 1070 FTW
      • Display:
      • Sound Card:
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Keyboard:
      • CM QuickFire Stealth
      • Mouse:
      • Controller:
      • Steam Controller
      • Power Supply:
      • Corsair AX850
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 1703
      • ISP:
      • AmberIT

rofl Hemlock bro to akhono onar Nokia 1100 te pore ase after all

Onno phones e je voice ase, thats not the point at all. Have you actually seen the ways Siri can be used? Atodin voice diye khali search kora jaito phone e and it was very restricted in its use. Er jonnoi lokjon kokhono use o kortona. Ami nijei age PC te full voice calibrate kore use kora bondho kore disi because the integration was not done well, kintu ami Siri everyday use kori for all sorts of rudimentary things

You'll see the usefulness of a voice powered assistant after it comes to Android. Since you don't like iPhones you'll try not to like what its good for. NFC is far from being mainstream, but yes it will be very useful once its out just like Siri. And once it's out it will be on all phones. But for the time being, I don't want a feature that I can't use most of the time. So the 4S not having NFC is not a deal-breaker.

And I can't recall the last time I saw someone transferring or needing to transfer files through Bluetooth. But I understand that some people do need so its a dealbreaker for them. For FM you can just download a free app and use it through a data connection. It'll cost you though especially if you are in BD. But if these 2 are very important for you then iDevices are not for you. No devices get praised for having these and iDevices don't get bashed for not having these, kinda shows how insignificant they are nowadays. Praise korte hoile aro onek kisui ase

• faisal.amir.bd's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • ABIT IP35 Dark Raider
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core 2 Duo [email protected]
      • RAM:
      • 2GB Transcend AxeRam DDR-2 800+ @816MHz
      • Hard Drive:
      • 820GB (320GB Hitachi, 500GB Samsung)
      • Graphics Card:
      • Gigabyte Radeon HD5770 1GB DDR5 (Batmobile Cooler)
      • Display:
      • ASUS MS228H 1080p LED backlit
      • Sound Card:
      • Creative Sound Blaster Live! 5.1
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Creative Inspire 5200 (5.1)
      • Controller:
      • XBOX 360 wired gamepad
      • Power Supply:
      • Thermaltake TR2 600W
      • UPS:
      • Rahim Afrooz 1000VA
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7x86
      • ISP:
      • Link 3
      • Download Speed:
      • 180kBps [1.5Mbps]
      • Upload Speed:
      • 180kBps [1.5Mbps]
      • Console:

If Bluetooth is a necessity there are apps you can get from Cydia (Celeste comes to mind). So only the point about the lack of FM radio is valid.

Forum Staff
    • aayman's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI X370 Gaming Pro
      • CPU:
      • RAM:
      • Hard Drive:
      • Graphics Card:
      • EVGA 1070 FTW
      • Display:
      • Sound Card:
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Keyboard:
      • CM QuickFire Stealth
      • Mouse:
      • Controller:
      • Steam Controller
      • Power Supply:
      • Corsair AX850
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 1703
      • ISP:
      • AmberIT

Shobai abar jailbreak kore na to, or kora thakleo Cydia use korena tai oitar based kichu bolina. I actually was excited when these Bluetooth apps were first released. Install, crack kore boshe chilam, 6 months went by and I didn't even use it once lol.

I miss BiteSMS, jailbreak ashena keno

Forum Staff
    • dipanzan's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte Z87 HD3
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i5 4670k
      • RAM:
      • Corsair Dominator 16GB 1600
      • Hard Drive:
      • Crucial M4 128GB, Western Digital 1TB Blue, My Passport 2TB
      • Graphics Card:
      • HIS HD5850
      • Display:
      • Dell P2212H
      • Sound Card:
      • Asus Xonar DGx
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Sennheiser HD598
      • Keyboard:
      • Filco Majestouch 2 TKL Ninja Reds
      • Mouse:
      • Mionix Avior 7000, Steelseries XAI
      • Power Supply:
      • Corsair HX650 v2
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 8.1 Pro x64
      • ISP:
      • Link3 :: Linksys WRT54GL w/ DD-WRT
      • Download Speed:
      • 64-128KB/s
      • Upload Speed:
      • 64-128KB/s

I don't have time to read everything, but that one line really struck me!
    You are in for a treat bro!

He's actually one of the very few people who has used almost all the high end smartphones released till today ~Nokia N82, HTC Hero, Samsung Galaxy S, Apple iPhone4, Samsung Galaxy S2, HTC Sensation, Apple iPad2 & who knows what else.

No offence!

• Motherboard:
      • CPU:
      • Core i5 - 2500K
      • RAM:
      • Hard Drive:
      • Graphics Card:
      • Display:
      • Philips 191EL (19")
      • Sound Card:
      • Realtek ALC889
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Creative 5.1
      • Keyboard:
      • A4Tech KBS-8
      • Mouse:
      • A4Tech X7 (XL-747H)
      • Power Supply:
      • Fortrex 650W
      • UPS:
      • Ovo 1200VA
      • Operating System:
      • ISP:
      • Smile/BDCom
      • Download Speed:
      • 60KBps
      • Upload Speed:
      • 60KBps
      • Console:

core i5 k vule i7 porsilam.. core i5 hobe..ektu correction. Source : http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/htm..._tablet_h.html

Hemlock bro k to ami ask e korlam koyta use korse..ami to take challenge or insult korar jonne boli nai..Take chini na bolei to ask korlam koyta korse..uni nijeo to na jaina oi writer k comment korlo..3 ta set e naki use korse.. tai ami unar tao janlam..ekhane rude bolle korar kichui nai..

accha bluetooth jeta ase..ami to jani only iPhone to iPhone..onno Cell e pathano jay ? sob manush e to iPhone afford korte parbe na amar frnd der moddhe..tai jene rakha valo..

FM radio obsolete na..Jodi apni CNG or taxi te thaken.. Radio te atleast rastar khobor bole.. kothay jam n eisob..BAngladesh e ekhono GPRS ashe nai..tai RAdio tai apatoto vorosha..

vai ami mone hoy tahole onno duniate thaki..Siri android e dek or jekhanei dek..amar vai personally lagena..amar lage Bluetooth, Radio, NFC o kaje lagbe maybe.. amar onek somoy e frnd der file transfer korte hoy abar recieve o korte hoy.. ami onek shocked hoi, iPhone user der dekhe.. dui din agei jesob polapain cell e bluetooth infrared na thakle cell advanced e bolto na..ajke tader onekei bole BT er naki dorkari nai :S ei reason e aro iPhone use korte iccha korena..I have many other reasons tho.. jai hok apnara use koren..ami to karo haat pa dhore rakhtesi na

Forum Staff
    • aayman's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI X370 Gaming Pro
      • CPU:
      • RAM:
      • Hard Drive:
      • Graphics Card:
      • EVGA 1070 FTW
      • Display:
      • Sound Card:
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Keyboard:
      • CM QuickFire Stealth
      • Mouse:
      • Controller:
      • Steam Controller
      • Power Supply:
      • Corsair AX850
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 1703
      • ISP:
      • AmberIT

You mean GPS. Ar GPS nai BD te tar upor NFC ashbe? ARE YOU ¤¤¤¤ING KIDDING ME. BD te cash is still king, NFC is not for BD.

Its not just 2din btw, apni ki infrared na thakle phone kinen na? Apni ki akhono infrared use koren? Tahole shomossha onnokhane. Bujlam BT er uses, but max manush er e dorkar hoi na ar other then BT headsets. Jailbroken BT app e you can use it in other phones as well, but thats not significant. BT file transfer apnar dorkar hoile you have to jailbreak to use it on the iPhone, if you aren't willing to do that then you shouldn't even be considering an iPhone.

That tablet you linked to, it says it will run Windows 7, not even Android. That alone kills it. There a reason why 'tablet' is synonymous with iPads, and a big reason is because it doesn't run a full fledged Mac OSX.

• avas911's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte GA-EG41MF-US2H
      • CPU:
      • Intel Pentium Dual Core E6500 2.9 GHz 2MB L2 1066MHz FSB
      • RAM:
      • 2x2GB 800 MHz Apecer at 5-5-5-15
      • Hard Drive:
      • OCZ Vertex 3 120GB Sata III & Samsung 103SJ 1 TB F3
      • Graphics Card:
      • Sapphire ATI RADEON HD6850 1GB GDDR5
      • Display:
      • Philips 107S7 17" at [email protected]
      • Sound Card:
      • Built In Realtek ALC883
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Creative SBS A200 / Cosonic Generic / Logitech Ultimate Ears 200vi/SoundMAGIC E10M IEM
      • Keyboard:
      • A4Tech
      • Mouse:
      • A4Tech X7 XL-747H 3600 DPI
      • Controller:
      • None
      • Power Supply:
      • Delta GPS-500AB A 500W
      • Optical Drive:
      • Asus 16x IDE DVD R
      • USB Devices:
      • Transcend 500 8GB & Corsair Survivor USB 3.0 16GB & Samsung Class 10 16GB mSDHC
      • UPS:
      • Rahimafrooz 600VA Premium
      • Operating System:
      • Win7 Ultimate 64Bit
      • Comment:
      • Slow in gaming
      • ISP:
      • Link3 512
      • Download Speed:
      • Upload Speed:

And Intel is never good with Mobile Processors. Look at atom. even AMD makes better processor.

And in mobile space performance is not enough. here performance/watt and feature sets rules. 1.5 GHz dual core processors are mostly useless. they show performance improvement only in benchmarks. or some times will have lower performance. just compare Exynos and TI OMAP Samsung Glaxy SIIs.

And full GPS support is not yet available in BD. but it is coming. mostly thanks to Google maps. Although traffic prediction is years away.

And when you have a smartphone with data connectivity FM radio is really useless. If you disagree, maybe you are not ready for a smartphone.

@dark defender not to offend you or anything. your mention of technologies and acronyms suggest that you only read what is published in Prothom-alo or Computer jagat kinda magazines or tech blogs. try following hard core tech blogs like Anandtech, Engadget, Xbit labs etc. and forums like xda-developers and overclockers.net etc.

@dipanzan probably can mention some more.

again wasn't trying to offend you
    Once more into the fray
    Into the last good fight I’ll ever know

Live and die on this day
    Live and Die on this day

Forum Staff
    • dipanzan's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte Z87 HD3
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i5 4670k
      • RAM:
      • Corsair Dominator 16GB 1600
      • Hard Drive:
      • Crucial M4 128GB, Western Digital 1TB Blue, My Passport 2TB
      • Graphics Card:
      • HIS HD5850
      • Display:
      • Dell P2212H
      • Sound Card:
      • Asus Xonar DGx
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Sennheiser HD598
      • Keyboard:
      • Filco Majestouch 2 TKL Ninja Reds
      • Mouse:
      • Mionix Avior 7000, Steelseries XAI
      • Power Supply:
      • Corsair HX650 v2
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 8.1 Pro x64
      • ISP:
      • Link3 :: Linksys WRT54GL w/ DD-WRT
      • Download Speed:
      • 64-128KB/s
      • Upload Speed:
      • 64-128KB/s

Quote Originally Posted by avas911 View Post
    And Intel is never good with Mobile Processors. Look at atom. even AMD makes better processor.

And in mobile space performance is not enough. here performance/watt and feature sets rules. 1.5 GHz dual core processors are mostly useless. they show performance improvement only in benchmarks. or some times will have lower performance. just compare Exynos and TI OMAP Samsung Glaxy SIIs.

And full GPS support is not yet available in BD. but it is coming. mostly thanks to Google maps. Although traffic prediction is years away.

And when you have a smartphone with data connectivity FM radio is really useless. If you disagree, maybe you are not ready for a smartphone.

@dark defender not to offend you or anything. your mention of technologies and acronyms suggest that you only read what is published in Prothom-alo or Computer jagat kinda magazines or tech blogs. try following hard core tech blogs like Anandtech, Engadget, Xbit labs etc. and forums like xda-developers and overclockers.net etc.

What he said ^

About the processors, it's a totally difference approach compared to traditional desktop processors. At the end of the day, performance/watt is what makes an SoC gold! I don't know about you guys, but I stopped using "FM Radio" long ago, never really liked it in the 1st place tbh & with all those "Bangla" channels, it got worse!

Bluetooth ? I rarely use that too now & I never cared for BT headsets, 3.5mm MetroFi user here

Forum Staff
    • aayman's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI X370 Gaming Pro
      • CPU:
      • RAM:
      • Hard Drive:
      • Graphics Card:
      • EVGA 1070 FTW
      • Display:
      • Sound Card:
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Keyboard:
      • CM QuickFire Stealth
      • Mouse:
      • Controller:
      • Steam Controller
      • Power Supply:
      • Corsair AX850
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 1703
      • ISP:
      • AmberIT

rofl avas bhai eta ki bollen Android phones er best feature tai ashole BD te use kroa jai na, which isn't even remotely rivalled my Apple. And thats the Android navigation system. Simply amazing, pura akta dedicated GPS device er moto functionality.

Ekhane to roads chinina so GPS onek frequently e use kora hoi, amar friend er Droid Incredible ase, oitar Navigation dekhar por iPhone er Maps dekhe lojja lage

• Motherboard:
      • CPU:
      • Core i5 - 2500K
      • RAM:
      • Hard Drive:
      • Graphics Card:
      • Display:
      • Philips 191EL (19")
      • Sound Card:
      • Realtek ALC889
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Creative 5.1
      • Keyboard:
      • A4Tech KBS-8
      • Mouse:
      • A4Tech X7 (XL-747H)
      • Power Supply:
      • Fortrex 650W
      • UPS:
      • Ovo 1200VA
      • Operating System:
      • ISP:
      • Smile/BDCom
      • Download Speed:
      • 60KBps
      • Upload Speed:
      • 60KBps
      • Console:

Quote Originally Posted by aayman_farzand View Post
    You mean GPS. Ar GPS nai BD te tar upor NFC ashbe? ARE YOU ¤¤¤¤ING KIDDING ME. BD te cash is still king, NFC is not for BD.

Its not just 2din btw, apni ki infrared na thakle phone kinen na? Apni ki akhono infrared use koren? Tahole shomossha onnokhane. Bujlam BT er uses, but max manush er e dorkar hoi na ar other then BT headsets. Jailbroken BT app e you can use it in other phones as well, but thats not significant. BT file transfer apnar dorkar hoile you have to jailbreak to use it on the iPhone, if you aren't willing to do that then you shouldn't even be considering an iPhone.

That tablet you linked to, it says it will run Windows 7, not even Android. That alone kills it. There a reason why 'tablet' is synonymous with iPads, and a big reason is because it doesn't run a full fledged Mac OSX.
    correction : that will run Windows 8..Win 7 is installed on the beta previews only... I dont like Android/iOS that much..& Windows will rock

---------- Post added at 00:28 ---------- Previous post was at 00:27 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by avas911 View Post

vai I am a regular visitor of xda..& I wonder why they wrote "Keep xda iPhone free"

• error's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte P67A-UD3R-B3 ; Mac Logic Board
      • CPU:
      • Core i5 2500k w/ Tt Frio ; One 2.8ghz Quad-Core Xeon W3530 Nehalem
      • RAM:
      • 4x2GB Team Elite 1333Mhz DDR3 ; 3x1GB 1066 MHz DDR3 ECC SDRAM
      • Hard Drive:
      • Seagate Barracuda 3TB, 2x Samsung F3 1TB, Hitachi 500GB, Samsung 500GB F3; WD Caviar Black 1TB
      • Graphics Card:
      • Gigabyte GTX460 OC ; ATI Radeon HD 5770 OEM
      • Display:
      • Samsung 923NW 19'', Sony Bravia 32EX400 32'' ; Sony Bravia CX520 40''
      • Sound Card:
      • Creative X-Fi Titanium ; Digidesign Digi 002 Rack External
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • 2x Behringer B2031A, Microlab A-6623 5:1, Altec Lansing ATP3 2:1/Creative Aurvana Live!, Fostex T-5
      • Keyboard:
      • Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 ; Apple Aluminium Keyboard
      • Mouse:
      • Deathadder BE, Sensei Fnatic, Tt Level 10M/Qck+ TyLoo ; Apple Magic Mouse/Goliathus Speed, White-RA
      • Controller:
      • Xbox 360 Wireless Controller
      • Power Supply:
      • Delta Electronics 500W ; Well, something.
      • Optical Drive:
      • None ; 18x DL SuperDrive
      • UPS:
      • Intex 1250VA ; PowerPC 1200VA
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 SP1 x64 ; Mac OSX 10.6.4
      • Comment:
      • Mac Pro love.
      • ISP:
      • Link3
      • Download Speed:
      • 1 mbps
      • Upload Speed:
      • 1 mbps

correction : that will run Windows 8..Win 7 is installed on the beta previews only... I dont like Android/iOS that much..& Windows will rock
    LOL'd!

Forum Staff
    • aayman's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI X370 Gaming Pro
      • CPU:
      • RAM:
      • Hard Drive:
      • Graphics Card:
      • EVGA 1070 FTW
      • Display:
      • Sound Card:
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Keyboard:
      • CM QuickFire Stealth
      • Mouse:
      • Controller:
      • Steam Controller
      • Power Supply:
      • Corsair AX850
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 1703
      • ISP:
      • AmberIT

What? You've go it backwards. Those tabs were used to preview Windows 8. Win 8 is far from release.

This is right from that article you linked to:

But Samsung is going to begin selling the same device next month in the U.S. for $1,099. It will have the same configuration -- a 64 gigabyte solid-state hard-drive, Intel's second-generation Core i5 processor, a charging dock, stylus and Bluetooth keyboard -- but will come with Windows 7.

Next time, please read more than just the headlines.

• Hemlock's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • ASUS P7P55D
      • CPU:
      • Core i5 750 @ 3.81 GHz + Prolimatech Megahalems (Nidec Beta V Intake + Rosewill RFX120BL Exhaust)
      • RAM:
      • 2X2 GB A-DATA XPG DDR3 @ 1520 MHz, 8-8-8-20 @ 1.55V
      • Hard Drive:
      • 500GB Samsung F3 + 250GB Hitachi Deskstar
      • Graphics Card:
      • Gigabyte HD5970 @ 850/1150 + XFX 9800GT for PHYSX
      • Display:
      • Samsung 22" 2233SW
      • Sound Card:
      • VIA VT1828S
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Gigaworks G500, HS-1000 X-fi Fatality USB Headset
      • Keyboard:
      • A4Tech Generic
      • Mouse:
      • A4Tech XL747-H
      • Power Supply:
      • ASUS 750W U-75HA || TT Spedo Advance Package || 4 X 12" Logisys Blue CCT
      • Optical Drive:
      • ASUS 22X DVD-RW
      • USB Devices:
      • A4Tech XL-747H
      • UPS:
      • Micro 2000VA - Failed
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 Ultimate 32bit Build 7600, 4GB Unlocked
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • 28363 3d Mark Vantage Score with cat 10.5, 31K possible with cat 10.6
      • Comment:
      • ANUBIS 970 - "The Beast Unleashed"

Hemlock bro,

Avas bhai onk kichui bolse tai ami answer deya proyojon mone kori na, but still,

2nd - NFC is a feature which is of no harm if it 's implemented into the device. Kintu eita niye ato naichao kono labh nai. NFC utilize korte korte amar aro 3ta phone switch kora hobe.

3rd - Ami koyta phone chokhe dekhsi ar koyta use korsi oita emni bujha gele bhalo, na bujha gele amar dhol bajay shobai ke janaite hobe na. But be rest assured tomar dhora chowar baire asi ei dik diye.

4th - Apnar utha bosha eishob noob fan der shathe oita ami bujhte partesi. Phone er shathe kotha bola paglami mone hoile chup kore thaken, apnake to jor kore kotha bolte bola hoy nai.

5th - It 's not the A5 that 's revolutionary, it is how the OS takes advantage of and scales with the provided hardware update. Dumping an A5 into an Android device will never yield similar results. A5 has been implemented into portable devices since the launch of the iPad 2 and when the next sequel of the iPhone was coming every1 knew that it would carry the A5 as well. The A5 is nothing but a PoP SoC which contains an ARM Cortex-A9 in collaboration with a PowerVR SGX543MP2. Cortex-A9 is the basic ingredient of almost all dual core phones.

6th - Amake to taka poysha kisui dey na, khali khoroch koray. Apnar ga theke to mone hoy shob kapor chopor khule niye gese, apnar khawao kere nise, apnar obostha dekhe tai mone hocche. Ar naile apnar 4s kenar poysha nai, sheta bolte chacchen na.

---------- Post added at 04:38 ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 ----------

Bujhte parsi, apnar boyosh ta oikhanei atkay gese. Bluetooth diye file send korar moto itish pitish kahini ar ei boyosh e manay na. Thik ee ase, ebar bojha gese apnar dour nokia 5800 porjontoi.

Apni eto gurotto diye bollen dekhe ami eibhabe reply dilam. i do agree that sending files over bluetooth is a useful feature once in a year, kintu etto regularly o lage na ekhon ar je it would be a deal-maker.
    Ar jodi lagei taile jene rakhen je ajkal Celeste nam e ekta application ase jeta diye shob phone ei file send kora jay. Apnar philosophy of iPhone to iPhone hocche 3GS amoler. Apni to naki abar regular phone switch koren tai apnar theke bhalo onno karo janar kotha na jodi asholeo korei thakten.

FM Radio? Bhai, chinese phone kine felen ekta. Birat antenna ase kono kono tay, Local TV channels o naki tune kora jay.

---------- Post added at 04:57 ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 ----------

core i5 k vule i7 porsilam.. core i5 hobe..ektu correction. Source : http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/htm..._tablet_h.html

Hemlock bro k to ami ask e korlam koyta use korse..ami to take challenge or insult korar jonne boli nai..Take chini na bolei to ask korlam koyta korse..uni nijeo to na jaina oi writer k comment korlo..3 ta set e naki use korse.. tai ami unar tao janlam..ekhane rude bolle korar kichui nai..

accha bluetooth jeta ase..ami to jani only iPhone to iPhone..onno Cell e pathano jay ? sob manush e to iPhone afford korte parbe na amar frnd der moddhe..tai jene rakha valo..

FM radio obsolete na..Jodi apni CNG or taxi te thaken.. Radio te atleast rastar khobor bole.. kothay jam n eisob..BAngladesh e ekhono GPRS ashe nai..tai RAdio tai apatoto vorosha..

vai ami mone hoy tahole onno duniate thaki..Siri android e dek or jekhanei dek..amar vai personally lagena..amar lage Bluetooth, Radio, NFC o kaje lagbe maybe.. amar onek somoy e frnd der file transfer korte hoy abar recieve o korte hoy.. ami onek shocked hoi, iPhone user der dekhe.. dui din agei jesob polapain cell e bluetooth infrared na thakle cell advanced e bolto na..ajke tader onekei bole BT er naki dorkari nai :S ei reason e aro iPhone use korte iccha korena..I have many other reasons tho.. jai hok apnara use koren..ami to karo haat pa dhore rakhtesi na
    Je writer article ta likhse, shey phone gula use kore nai ami jani, karon Nexus Prime ar Droid Razer ekhono release ee hoy nai. Reviewer ra Nexus Prime er review sample o haate pay nai. Oi beta GSMARENA theke specifications dekhe dekhe article banay dise. Oita to ami apne je keu korte pari. Apnar kothar tone dekhe bujha jacche jiggesh korsen na ki korsen, ekhon defend korar cheshta chalanor dorkar nai.

Bollam jeta, apnar philosophy 3GS er amoler.

Jiboneo radio 'r news er shonge Raastar obostha 'r mil pai nai. Ar jodi mil thakeo, oita emon kono factor na jetar jonno phone kena theke biroto thakte hobe.

NFC kaje lagaite lagaite apnar current NFC enabled phone already outdated hoye jabe, othoba apni jar kase bechben sheyo oto dine arekjon er kase beche dibe. Whatever the case, i 'm not criticizing the introduction of NFC by any means, i most certainly welcome it. Ami to apnar shonge moja nicchi.

Apni jeshob polapan der kotha boltesen jara naki apnar kase bole BT er dorkar nai, tara ashole apnar chokher shamne diye boro hoye gese, apnei pichone pore gesen.

---------- Post added at 05:06 ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 ----------

vai I am a regular visitor of xda..& I wonder why they wrote "Keep xda iPhone free"
    Khali blindly article pore goppo marlei to hobe na, taile to copy paste marte giye bhul korben ee.

xda te iphone introduce korle polapain aro janbe je iPhone eo onk kisu kora jay. XDA is the most happening database for phone modders, and it 's primely led by Android and WM supporters. Tara chay ee na iPhone er modding capabilities er bepare keu januk.

Shobari ekta dharona, iPhone e ja diye dise tar bahire kichhu kora jay na. I say, work on both the platforms first, and then express your POV, otherwise your opinion is of no value.
    Last edited by Hemlock; November 3rd, 2011 at 06:12.
    Core i5 750 @ 3.81GHz | Prolimatech Megahalems Rev.B + Nidec Beta V + Rosewill RFX-120BL
    ASUS P7P55D |
    Gigabyte HD5970 @ 850MHz/1150MHz + XFX 9800GT for PHYSX
    2X2GB A-DATA DDR3 XPG @ 1520MHz, 8-8-8-20 | Samsung F3 500GB + Hitachi Deskstar 250GB
    Samsung 2233SW | Gigaworks G500 | Creative HS-1000 X-Fi Fatality USB Headset
    TT Spedo Advanced Package + 4X12" Logisys Blue CCT + Delta XTREME Airflow
    | ASUS 750W

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast