User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Magina, The Anti Mage: Sin Eater's way of owning!

VIP Member
    • SinEater's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • ASUS P5K-VM
      • CPU:
      • Pentium E 2200
      • RAM:
      • 6 GB DDR2, 800 MHz
      • Hard Drive:
      • Samsung 500 GB + 500 GB
      • Graphics Card:
      • 450 GTX
      • Display:
      • Samsung 933SN LCD
      • Sound Card:
      • Realtek, integrated
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • T6200 5.1
      • Keyboard:
      • Razer Lycosa, Razer Arctosa
      • Mouse:
      • Razer Lachesis, Razer Death Adder L/H
      • Controller:
      • Microsoft SideWinder
      • Power Supply:
      • Corsair 650 W
      • Optical Drive:
      • Asus Combo Drive
      • ISP:
      • Qubee 1mbps
      • Download Speed:
      • Upload Speed:
      • Console:

Default Magina, The Anti Mage: Sin Eater's way of owning!

Hero Information:

Magina - The Anti-Mage
    Range: 100 | | Move Speed: 320 | Primary: AGI
    Str: 20 + 1.2 | Agi: 22 + 2.8 | Int: 15 + 1.8
    Damage: 49 - 53 | HP: 454 | Mana: 195
    HP Regen: 0.73 | Mana Regen: 0.61
    Attack Speed: 1.13 (+ 22% IAS) | Armor: 3.1

Mana Break

Each attack dissipates mana based on spell level.
    Level 1 - Burns 28 mana and deals 17 damage.
    Level 2 - Burns 40 mana and deals 24 damage.
    Level 3 - Burns 52 mana and deals 31 damage.
    Level 4 - Burns 64 mana and deals 38 damage.
    Orb effect.
    Mana Cost: N/A
    Cool down: N/A

Note: This damage is calculated by (mana burnt X 0.6). It can be reduced by Vanguard. Magic immunity will block it. This makes AM one of the highest damage dealer (without any spell) at level 7. Downside is, getting any orb will over ride this.

Blink (B)

Short distance teleportation that allows one to move in and out of combat.
    Minimum range: 200.
    Costs 60 mana.
    Level 1 - 12 second cool down. 1000 range.
    Level 2 - 9 second cool down. 1075 range.
    Level 3 - 7 second cool down. 1150 range
    Level 4 - 5 second cool down. 1150 range.
    Mana Cost: 60
    Cool down: 12/9/7/5

Note: The most versatile skill in the game. You can be a real menace with proper utilization of Blink. And this also makes AM a most feared Chaser there is

Spell Shield

Magina channels a powerful warding magic, damping the negative effects of spells.
    Level 1 - Reduces magic damage by 15%.
    Level 2 - Reduces magic damage by 25%.
    Level 3 - Reduces magic damage by 35%.
    Level 4 - Reduces magic damage by 45%.
    Passive.
    Mana Cost: N/A
    Cool down: N/A

Note: A hero always has 25% spell damage reduction. This skill is an addition to that. You can actually become a tank of sort with this skill leveled up. Total magical damage reductions at level 4 of this skill is a whooping 58.75%.

Mana Void (V)

Creates a powerful void in an enemy unit caused by a lack of mana. For each mana point missing, the unit takes damage.
    Level 1 - 0.60 damage per mana point missing, 0.1 second stun.
    Level 2 - 0.85 damage per mana point missing, 0.2 second stun.
    Level 3 - 1.10 damage per mana point missing, 0.3 second stun.
    Mana Cost: 125/200/275
    Cool down: 120/100/80
    AoE: 300

Note: A nightmare for the spell casters all game long, especially after level 16. Actual damage done are (.6/.85/1.1 X .75) times of missing mana point. Also has mini stun to go with the damage. The damage is almost instantaneous. Damage is calculated for primary target, but dealt to all enimies in the area.
    Against Avatar: Stuns, but no damage.
    Against Linken's: Damages, but no stun.

Skill Build:

The skill build I follow in almost all the games with Magina is:

1. Blink
    2. Break
    3. Break/Shield
    4. Blink
    5. Break
    6. Void
    7. Break
    8. Blink
    9. Shield/Break
    10. Blink
    11. Void
    12. Shield
    13. Shield
    14. Shield
    15. Stats
    16. Void
    17-25. Stats

Mana Break and Blink are maxed out to take full advantage of chase/escape and extra damage of mana burn. The only thing we need to decide is whether to take the first level of shield. This depends on the hero you are laning with and the heroes the opponent team has.

Exception may be needed if you are laning against a very strong nuking lane. In that case, you will not need the extra levels of blink to chase..it is only for escaping. I would instead invest on extra levels of shield.

Special note: After the recent changes to the Anti Mage, he has been given a big buff in terms of his ultimate. His starting health and armor plus base damage is improved a bit. But his strength has been nerfed a lot, making him more item depended in my opinion. I would still follow my philosophy of playing him, but there is an essential core item now. We also need to look at the slight buff in the shield to find him a better position in the team.

Item Build:

People have their own ways of playing with the Anti Mage. So, there are different item builds to be seen in different games and levels. Before you decide on an item build, you need to decide what is your role in your team. I always try to be the carry with AM. But at the same time, we need to remember the extra damage of mana break that grants Magina a substantial damage at around level 7-11. Along with that, you need to farm, both waves and neutrals, to keep in par with the carry of the other team in terms of raw damage. You also need the ability to solo push the side lanes to get some quick gold and breathing space to your team mates, who are either ganking or holding fort in mid lane. So, you need items to augment your damage, increase your attack speed, to let you farm neutrals and waves without loosing HP, and at the same time, push fast down a side lane. Then again, there is a whole new dimension that is opened to Magina by some nerfs and buffs to items and his skills. The more he can stay in the battle field and abosorb damage, especially magical, the more susceptible they become of a devastating mana void. Keeping these in mind, my build is:

Code:
    Early Game-

1. Boots of Speed      = 500
    2. Wraith Band         = 460
    3. Wraith Band         = 460
    4. Ring of Health      = 875
    5. Stout Shield        = 250
    6. TP 

Total Cost of Inventory = 2545
    The 2 Wraiths are for improving your early game damage potential. Boots is a no-brainer. Ring of Health and Stout Shield are for the Vanguard that you are going to build for the early game advantage. Although being quite modest in cost, these can make AM a considerable force in small battles, especially after you make your treads (Agility). At the same time, it gives you the power to stay in the lane and even farm neutrals.

Code:
    Mid/Early Late Game-

1. Power Treads         = 1450
    2. Wraith Band          = 460
    2. Wraith Band          = 460
    3. Vanguard             = 2225
    4. Manta Style          = 4900
    5. TP

Additional Cost of Inventory = 6950

Total Cost = 9495
    Finish your Vanguard, Yasha and Treads fast. You need to return home (or to secret shop) thrice with around 2100 gold to get the 3 items. You should get them according to the flow of the game. After you get your yasha, change your treads to strength. If things are bit tough to handle try to hang back in team fights a bit more than in normal cases. These items, along with BKB, should be enough to see-off the game...

Note: You can swap Hyper Stone with Eagle Horn

Code:
    Late Game-

1. Power Treads         = 1450
    2. BKB                  = 3800
    3. Vladimir's Offering  = 2075
    4. Assault Curiass      = 6120
    5. Manta Style          = 4850
    6. Vanguard             = 2225 
    Additional Cost of Inventory = 10615

Total Cost = 20575
    Note: You can swap Assault with Butterfly

Item Explanation:

12 agility and 6 strength early game is quite good for a hero like Anti Mage. The extra mana pool will allow to get the extra blink you need so often.

For Magina, there is actually no need for Travel unless it is very late. But the attack speed, move speed and the extra 10 agility/strength are all welcome!

3. Name:  thumbCAZ9EU87.jpg
Views: 394
Size:  3.1 KB
    The RoH is bought early game to give you much needed regeneration to stay and farm in your lane. At the same time, the stout shield also gives you some advantage. To completet the Vanguard is a no-brainer after that. This item, with the buffs that it received, has become a core for the daring Magina. You can farm the neutrals with ease, tank for the primary carry, digest a bit of physical punishment to go along with your magical tanking skills. The more you can stay in the battle, the more you can drain the mana of the frail caster to setup a devastating Void for the knock out punch.

6. /

Manta Style is currently the best item for Magina. You will get 3 blade weilding Magina quickly bringing down the manapool and health of a hero, as if 1 was not enough!! And to add to that, Yasha itself is a great item, and so is the ultimate orb needed for the build up.

You need this, period. There will be a time when you can't afford to wait for the initiators of your team to go in first. You will need this item dearly..end of story.

Item Extension:

1. /

The 55% attack speed increase for 2100 gold is too juicy to pass over for a hero like AM. And you can even upgrade it to Assault to fatten him up!! My preferred 'first' luxury item. Those who want to theory craft a ot and argue about the mana images, can save a bit more to get the Eagle Horn. But I still prefer the good old hyper, call me nostalgic!

My preferred secondary item of survival. This gives you 16% lifesteal and 15% damage increase aura..plus the mana regen and armor aura. Costs only 2075, made of small items. You can farm the neutrals and push one lane with ease. And come late game, you will surely need this item to go toe-to-toe with the opponents late game carry. Remember, the extra damage from mana break can also be leeched!

Why Not...?

1. Hood of Defiance: I do not waste 2400+ gold on 13.5% spell damage block unless the opponent has 3-4 heavy damage nukers with area spells.

2. Butterfly: I only get Eagle Horn instead of Hyper Stone if I am doing really really well...If the opponents have more damage dealers than caster, you might want to skip BKB and get a Butterfly as well.

3. MKB/Buriza: I chose to get Battle Fury as my main damage item, so no place for these. But there are games where you may have to have an MKB instead of the late Heart.

At the moment, I don't think discussion about other items are necessary. If the need arises, they will be added.

Gameplay:

Being a perfect Magina is not an easy task. He is probably the toughest hero to master in DotA. Keeping that in mind, with proceed with our game play.

In early game (lvl 1-7), Magina is very weak. Because, he has nearly zero lane control ability. One way to have him in a moderate lane is to put him with a very good lane controller. For example, Viper, NA, Leshrac or a range hero with ranged stun. Another way is to have him lane with a baby-sitter, like Warlock or Dazzle. The lane might still be weak, but at least you won't die if you play conservatively. If the match is a serious one, you can face very tough heroes. Creeping earnestly is not a good idea. Always try to land a one-hit-creep-gold shot. Do not get too adventurous. Get the defensive lane, stay near your tower. But if you see that the opposing lane is not so furious, ask your lane partner to be aggressive, while you farm and occasionally blink-break. Try to do a few creep pulls if your creep wave advances too far forward. Keep a lookout for the runes. AM with level 3 mana break with haste is extremely dangerous.

After you get your initial items, you can be more courageous. Try to set up a gank or two with the help of your team mates. Get your stunners in first, then follow up. It is better to run in and hit if you don't have your blink maxed out. You need your blink to get out if things get nasty. Remember, you are not supposed to die in a gank initiated by your team. You may earn less gold than other heroes, but you should loose a lot less. Try to be the last one to enter a team battle. Let the stunners of the opposing team use a few of their stuns before you go in. It is almost always better to flank your enemies, while your team mates take them head on. At this time of the game, it is better to target the spell casters first, and let your casters target their DPS hero. Remember, timing is the key.

Come late game, if everything goes according to plan, you should be a force to be reckoned with. Always try to push a free side lane. If you see any single enemy hero in the map near by, finish him off. Do not mess up with the timing of your void. Remember, it also has a mini stun and can be the decisive factor in close encounters. Be mindful of the insane amount of damage you can give if you land it on fat-old-manaless-caster. After you have your BKB, you can go for team pushes and get as many hero as possible during that 5 (9) second period. The more you stay free from disables, the more damage you can do. You can directly target the DPS heroes with the help of a stunner of your own team. Always take out the most dangerous hero of the enemy first. One advantage you have in battles is that you can engage and dis-engage in the blink of an eye. But also keep in mind of the insane amount of damage you can do to a cluster of enemies sticking together if the spell caster with an obscenely large mana pool has 0 mana!

Advanced Tactics:

1. Blink-Break

This is your bread and butter tactics for all game long. Whenever you think that the enemy hero has nearly enough mana to land a nuke, and you are not going to die with the stunt, blink in and get few hit at him/her to burn away mana and life as well. Please do not try this in a lane where there are 2 stunners/disablers and have their spells ready.... You will find yourself using it many times to chase a hero for a kill. Try to anticipate and blink just in front, so that the hero stops moving for a fraction of a second, and you can land an extra hit.

Please remember, the enemy will try to anticipate your blink and move in another direction to waste it. So, apply your brain and mind as well. Study each players characteristic.

2. Blink-Block

I hear many Magina player say this repeatedly, "The enemy hero is killing my team mate, but I am a Magina, what can I do? Let him die, sigh..". This is all crap. You can try blocking the enemy hero by blinking right in front of him, giving your team mate an extra second to run away. And in that period, you can hit away at the enemy, so that he HAS to take notice of you. The moment he does, you can blink away to safety as well!!

3. Blink-Dodge

This is one the most fun part of playing with Magina. You can dodge any projectile stun or spell coming towards you by blinking just when it is about to hit you. Watch the Big Bad Lheoric cry when you dodge the stormbolt...

With alert mind and finger, you can even dodge assassinate of Sniper!! But dodging is always risky business. Avoid it if possible.

4. Blink-Escape

Anti Mage is the Houdini of DotA. If you know the paths of the map well, it is impossible to catch you. Because even if the enemy hero has higher movement speed, you can blink to places where it will take him ages to reach. Blink on a valley, or blink behind trees, blink down a slope from where you came from, the possibilities are limitless!

Just a word of caution though, do not blink from 1 hero and blink into the other 4, life can get hazardous... Map awareness is key to a quick escape.

Pointers:

1. Last hit creeping and denying is the way to go.
    2. Always try to get the defensive lane so the engagements early game are near your tower.
    3. Only solo if the opponent solo is also melee or techies or a certified noob.
    4. Try to do creep pulls in your lane. It will keep the battle near your towers.
    5. Your priority early game is to level up and not dying.
    6. Your team should have at least 2-3 stunners with 1 area disable for you to be effective.
    7. A pesky caster/disabler like Lion or Rhasta can become a nightmare if you underestimate him.
    8. Always be alert, there is not even a single second to idle around with AM.
    9. Remember, timing is the key!

Replay:

1. WCIII TFT 1.22a, DOTA ALLSTARS 6.54b

Heroes and Players:

Sentinel:

HTML Code:
    1. Sand King:    Jojo (ML)
    2. Akasha:       DD UD (UD - ML)

3. Warlock:      Shadow, later Intombi (Jirachi - ML)
    4. Anti Mage:    Sin Eater

5. Viper:        rT|§ (Scorpion, rT)
    Scourge:

HTML Code:
    1. Chaos Knight:  Saddam (UR)
    2. Dragon Knight: Zeus (ML)

3. Morphling:     Nightwish (Shomi, yagamirules - UR)
    4. Leviathan:     Oyan (DD)

5. POTM:          Amatarasu (Wts - UR)
    This was a game played in Sniper. I follow my normal item build, in spite of being dominated in bottom lane by Morphling and Tidehunter. I play a rather adventurous and sometimes stupid game. Die a lot. We got behind 10-15 kills in the starting and middle part of the game, but slowly claw back.

2. WCIII TFT 1.21a, DOTA ALLSTARS 6.55

Another immensly fun replay...details coming later..

Of all the heroes in DotA, I love the Anti Mage most. To win with AM while playing against quality opponents is the most satisfying feeling I feel during gaming.

The skill builds and item builds are my own way of playing. There might be 99 other way of playing with Magina, and they all might be better than mine... So you can criticize, complain and do what not. I shall try to improve the guide from time to time. If I am convinced and start playing a bit different, I shall change my guide as well.

Thanks to the DotA community of Bangladesh for giving me some wonderful time playing DotA. And thanks to all the readers. Keep owning (or being owned..)!

PS: I borrowed 3 fotos from Baconzilla's guide from DP. So thanks goes to him as well. If you have time please visit his guide here

The guide has been updated at last. More modification are on the way.
    Last edited by SinEater; September 28th, 2010 at 18:25.
    Click here to find out how a noob plays the Anti Mage

Honesty and Modesty were the best policy...they still are.
    A single stupid man can ask more questions than a thousand wise men can answer
    <nfs>.......for life..

VIP Member
    • SinEater's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • ASUS P5K-VM
      • CPU:
      • Pentium E 2200
      • RAM:
      • 6 GB DDR2, 800 MHz
      • Hard Drive:
      • Graphics Card:
      • 450 GTX
      • Display:
      • Samsung 933SN LCD
      • Sound Card:
      • Realtek, integrated
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • T6200 5.1
      • Keyboard:
      • Mouse:
      • Controller:
      • Microsoft SideWinder
      • Power Supply:
      • Corsair 650 W
      • Optical Drive:
      • Asus Combo Drive
      • ISP:
      • Qubee 1mbps
      • Download Speed:
      • Upload Speed:
      • Console:

Default Re: Magina, The Anti Mage: Sin Eater's way of owning!

New replay added. Enjoy.

<nfs>.......for life..

A wonderful guide. I think this is the first hero guide of BG. Special thanks goes to Sin Eater for writing his first guide about AM [my fev].

I requested him for a Spirit breaker guide long ago. Ne ways, Magina is the God of Might and Magic.

Its just [EB]. Not Elite B[a]stard or anything like that.

SenSei
    • SenSeiFAR's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Satellite L505D-S5992
      • CPU:
      • AMD Turion II Dual Core
      • RAM:
      • DDR3 SD 3GB
      • Hard Drive:
      • 320 GB
      • Graphics Card:
      • ATI Radeon 4200 graphics with shared memory
      • Display:
      • Toshiba 15.6 LCD
      • Sound Card:
      • SteelSeries Siberia USB Sound Card
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • SteelSeries Siberia In Ear / Razer Moray+
      • Keyboard:
      • Logitech K200
      • Mouse:
      • Razer Mamba
      • Controller:
      • Logitech RumblePad 2 (x2)
      • Power Supply:
      • No clue
      • Optical Drive:
      • San Disk 4 gb
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 Home Premium
      • ISP:
      • SBC [at&amp;t]
      • Download Speed:
      • Upload Speed:
      • Console:

Ki signature Galib Bhai. =P. Nice guide. =]
    Australian-I feel for ya bro gaming on a piece of crap you should be twice as good at any game you play. Thats really really a scary thought. Part of me does not want you to get a new rig.

• solid snake's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • gigabyte g41m
      • CPU:
      • core 2 quad
      • RAM:
      • 4 gb
      • Hard Drive:
      • 500 gb
      • Graphics Card:
      • ati 5770
      • Power Supply:
      • tt t2 rx
      • Operating System:
      • win 7

greatttttttttt guide.but i think he is too difficult to master for a noob like me.but i will try. sin eater bhai we wnat some more guide.plsss..

• Pyro.Dynamics-'s Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • ASUS P6T Deluxe (Intel X-58 Based)
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i7 945
      • RAM:
      • OCZ Gold 6 GB (3 x 2GB), 1600 MHz
      • Hard Drive:
      • SeaGate 1TB 7200 RPM
      • Graphics Card:
      • XFX 9800GTX+ 1GB X2 = 2GB SLI
      • Display:
      • Sony Bravia 46&quot;
      • Sound Card:
      • Intel SoundMAX Built-in 7.1 SmartCard
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Microlab 5.1 Surround
      • Keyboard:
      • Razer Anansi
      • Mouse:
      • Razer Naga Molten Edition
      • Controller:
      • XBOX 360 Controller
      • Power Supply:
      • Thermaltake 850W
      • Optical Drive:
      • Zinger Burger
      • UPS:
      • MICRO
      • Operating System:
      • Windows Vista Ultimate x58
      • Comment:
      • Cooler - CoolerMAster V8; Casing - Thermaltake M9
      • ISP:
      • Link3 1 Mbps
      • Download Speed:
      • 110-140 KBps
      • Upload Speed:
      • 40-60 KB
      • Console:

You have outdone yourself! Very savvy!

Steene / Lightstrike - Level 80 Rogue/Paladin - Bloodcraft Blizzclone US
    Anestean - Level 80 Paladin - AlphaWoW EU
    Pyro.Dynam1cs - Garena - Main competitive account
    DietPepsicola - Garena - Trolling, "secret" pub owning account.

Galiv bhi, if its an aggressive game and Magina does Blink+Break a lot, should he go far Vanguard so that he can take The tower damage and creep damage?

The most interesting build i have ever seen was:

Treads, Vlad, Vanguard, HoD, Linken, Butterfly.[ As you said we have hundreds of ways to play Magina]

I liked Magina of Loda.

VIP Member
    • SinEater's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • ASUS P5K-VM
      • CPU:
      • Pentium E 2200
      • RAM:
      • 6 GB DDR2, 800 MHz
      • Hard Drive:
      • Graphics Card:
      • 450 GTX
      • Display:
      • Samsung 933SN LCD
      • Sound Card:
      • Realtek, integrated
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • T6200 5.1
      • Keyboard:
      • Mouse:
      • Controller:
      • Microsoft SideWinder
      • Power Supply:
      • Corsair 650 W
      • Optical Drive:
      • Asus Combo Drive
      • ISP:
      • Qubee 1mbps
      • Download Speed:
      • Upload Speed:
      • Console:

This is what you call an early game tank and late game damage dealer build. To be precise, you have 3 defensive items...Vanguard, Hood and Linken's....In recent high level matches, the first 2 items are seen often. But in these games, the style of play you see doesn't suit mine.

Follow the link I have given at the bottom of my guide, and you should see a similar build.

<nfs>.......for life..

VIP Member
    • SinEater's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • ASUS P5K-VM
      • CPU:
      • Pentium E 2200
      • RAM:
      • 6 GB DDR2, 800 MHz
      • Hard Drive:
      • Graphics Card:
      • 450 GTX
      • Display:
      • Samsung 933SN LCD
      • Sound Card:
      • Realtek, integrated
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • T6200 5.1
      • Keyboard:
      • Mouse:
      • Controller:
      • Microsoft SideWinder
      • Power Supply:
      • Corsair 650 W
      • Optical Drive:
      • Asus Combo Drive
      • ISP:
      • Qubee 1mbps
      • Download Speed:
      • Upload Speed:
      • Console:

Guys, new replay added...

<nfs>.......for life..

Galib bhi, notun map e to stat change hoise.. change kore den plz.

VIP Member
    • SinEater's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • ASUS P5K-VM
      • CPU:
      • Pentium E 2200
      • RAM:
      • 6 GB DDR2, 800 MHz
      • Hard Drive:
      • Graphics Card:
      • 450 GTX
      • Display:
      • Samsung 933SN LCD
      • Sound Card:
      • Realtek, integrated
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • T6200 5.1
      • Keyboard:
      • Mouse:
      • Controller:
      • Microsoft SideWinder
      • Power Supply:
      • Corsair 650 W
      • Optical Drive:
      • Asus Combo Drive
      • ISP:
      • Qubee 1mbps
      • Download Speed:
      • Upload Speed:
      • Console:

Ok.....done..thanks.

<nfs>.......for life..

VIP Member
    • Mad Monk's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • 865PE...Gigabyte
      • CPU:
      • P4 2.4Ghz (478 socket)
      • RAM:
      • 512+512 DDR1
      • Hard Drive:
      • 80GB samsung IDE
      • Graphics Card:
      • Geforce Fx 5200 Palit Brand,128mb AGP Card
      • Display:
      • Samsung 793 Magic Bright
      • Sound Card:
      • Built in :(
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • 2:1 Creative
      • Keyboard:
      • A4Tech
      • Mouse:
      • A4Tech
      • Controller:
      • UCOM Dual
      • Power Supply:
      • normal
      • Optical Drive:
      • Asus &amp; LiteON
      • Operating System:
      • XP Sp2
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • 0-2 !! or something Shitty
      • Comment:
      • Old is Gold
      • Download Speed:
      • Upload Speed:

Galib vai,replay er LINK gula change hoise...
    ami REPLAY DL Korte giya parlam na...

VIP Member
    • SinEater's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • ASUS P5K-VM
      • CPU:
      • Pentium E 2200
      • RAM:
      • 6 GB DDR2, 800 MHz
      • Hard Drive:
      • Graphics Card:
      • 450 GTX
      • Display:
      • Samsung 933SN LCD
      • Sound Card:
      • Realtek, integrated
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • T6200 5.1
      • Keyboard:
      • Mouse:
      • Controller:
      • Microsoft SideWinder
      • Power Supply:
      • Corsair 650 W
      • Optical Drive:
      • Asus Combo Drive
      • ISP:
      • Qubee 1mbps
      • Download Speed:
      • Upload Speed:
      • Console:

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Monk View Post
    Galib vai,replay er LINK gula change hoise...
    ami REPLAY DL Korte giya parlam na...
    CvP/Noob, HELP!!!

<nfs>.......for life..

Noblesse Oblige
    • CvP's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • ASUS P8Z77 V Delux
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i7 3770K @3.9GHz
      • RAM:
      • GSkill TridentX 2x8GB DDR3 @2400MHz
      • Hard Drive:
      • Crucial M4 256GB SSD; WD Caviar Black 2TB; Hitachi 250GB; Samsung S3 1.5TB; Hitachi 2TB
      • Graphics Card:
      • EVGA 980Ti 6GB
      • Display:
      • Samsung 17&quot;+22&quot;+22&quot;
      • Sound Card:
      • Realtek HD Audio &lt;internal&gt;
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Creative Inspire 5:1
      • Keyboard:
      • Razer BlackWidow Ultimate
      • Mouse:
      • G7
      • Power Supply:
      • Seasonic X 850W 80Plus Gold
      • Optical Drive:
      • External DVD-RW
      • USB Devices:
      • Logitech Carl Zeiss Tessar HD 1080p Webcam
      • UPS:
      • Mercury 1500VA with Large Lead-Acid Battery
      • Operating System:
      • Genuine Windows 10 Pro
      • Comment:
      • Everything packed in a NZXT Phantom 820
      • ISP:
      • Link3/Amber IT
      • Download Speed:
      • Upload Speed:

ekta paisi..baki gulao ase. khujte ektu time lagbe.

i will do it when i get back.

http://banglagamer.com/forums/downlo...?do=file&id=74
    The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power.
    Please do not PM me for support. You will NOT get a reply. Post in the relevant forum section.

SenSei
    • SenSeiFAR's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Satellite L505D-S5992
      • CPU:
      • RAM:
      • DDR3 SD 3GB
      • Hard Drive:
      • 320 GB
      • Graphics Card:
      • Display:
      • Toshiba 15.6 LCD
      • Sound Card:
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Keyboard:
      • Logitech K200
      • Mouse:
      • Razer Mamba
      • Controller:
      • Power Supply:
      • No clue
      • Optical Drive:
      • San Disk 4 gb
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 Home Premium
      • ISP:
      • SBC [at&amp;t]
      • Download Speed:
      • Upload Speed:
      • Console:

AM'r replay gula nai. :e.

EDIT:

Just saw it, achha, ekta ase, aro parba dite? :e
    Australian-I feel for ya bro gaming on a piece of crap you should be twice as good at any game you play. Thats really really a scary thought. Part of me does not want you to get a new rig.

SenSei
    • SenSeiFAR's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Satellite L505D-S5992
      • CPU:
      • RAM:
      • DDR3 SD 3GB
      • Hard Drive:
      • 320 GB
      • Graphics Card:
      • Display:
      • Toshiba 15.6 LCD
      • Sound Card:
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Keyboard:
      • Logitech K200
      • Mouse:
      • Razer Mamba
      • Controller:
      • Power Supply:
      • No clue
      • Optical Drive:
      • San Disk 4 gb
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 Home Premium
      • ISP:
      • SBC [at&amp;t]
      • Download Speed:
      • Upload Speed:
      • Console:

Galib bhai, what about AM's famous, Basher. ^_^. I made it after Assault, joss hoi. =D

VIP Member
    • SinEater's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • ASUS P5K-VM
      • CPU:
      • Pentium E 2200
      • RAM:
      • 6 GB DDR2, 800 MHz
      • Hard Drive:
      • Graphics Card:
      • 450 GTX
      • Display:
      • Samsung 933SN LCD
      • Sound Card:
      • Realtek, integrated
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • T6200 5.1
      • Keyboard:
      • Mouse:
      • Controller:
      • Microsoft SideWinder
      • Power Supply:
      • Corsair 650 W
      • Optical Drive:
      • Asus Combo Drive
      • ISP:
      • Qubee 1mbps
      • Download Speed:
      • Upload Speed:
      • Console:

Basher is a toe-to-toe item....if the situation suits, buy.

<nfs>.......for life..

I've got the proof !! .. Basher does not works every where...

• soul-spy's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Intel 45CMX
      • CPU:
      • Core @ duo @ 1.8 Ghz
      • RAM:
      • !024 MB
      • Hard Drive:
      • 250 GB
      • Graphics Card:
      • NVIDIA 8500 GT
      • Display:
      • Samsung LCD 17&quot; 7000:1 Dynamic contrast
      • Sound Card:
      • Realtek HD Audio integrated
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Microlab M-528 / A4TECH
      • Keyboard:
      • A4TECH KBS-8
      • Mouse:
      • A4TECH GLASSER X6-60MD
      • Controller:
      • N/A
      • Power Supply:
      • Ideal
      • Optical Drive:
      • Asus 16x DVD-ROM Drive
      • Operating System:
      • Microsoft Geniun Windows 7 RC
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • Comment:
      • want to change my processor now.
      • ISP:
      • IdeaBD
      • Download Speed:
      • 20-24 KBps
      • Upload Speed:
      • 150 KBps(max)

But I think Basher is a recommended item for anti mage?

A wonderful guide. Thnx to <nfs>Sineater for all his hard work.
    Your given item build is ok. But as you said.. AM can be played in variety of ways. I think it would be better if u include some other possible builds.. it will be very helpful for newer players.
    My personal build goes like this.
    Power treads( Duh!!!)
    Vladimirs offering( Lifesteal 4 taking down tanks)
    Yasha ( Decent agi and bonus ms. This small boost in ms allows u to do the "Run and Bash" thing )
    Basher( Perfect for taking high DPS heroes. Cant kill me if u cant hit me)
    Butterfly( When AM gets this along with the above items...he can take down about 80 out of 95 heroes in dota in a 1v1 even fight )
    1 space 4 TP, and if the game goes longer anything from buriza to tarrasqe.

I have read many AM guides, those also included these strategies like "Blink and break" "Blink Dodge" "Noob in disguise" "Blink block" etc. But u added new elements to these and hats off to the presentation.
    In a word....a guide to recommend.

Keep up the good work. \m/

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast