Bought an Asus G50V-A1! w00t!!!
Sorry if I have posted this in the wrong sub-forum.
So... I'm buying a new laptop and I'm pretty much clueless as to what to get. Actually, I do have some idea from past experiences, but I still need some advice. This is a laptop for school use by the way so I'm not really looking for anything that "wow".
Now, the only things that concern me are...
- the price; I do not want to exceed 2000$, wanna stick around 1500$
- battery life; anything decent... 3 hours +
- decent hard drive; 250 GB +
- configuration good enough for FIFA; that's probably the only game I'm gonna play on it.
- life span; make sure it does not slow down or DIE before atleast 2 years... keeping in mind that I wont be using the laptop that roughly, only for school work, and I'll only have music and one or 2 games on it, nothing more.
The laptop will most probably be bought be Canada somewhere around half a month to a months time, so keeping my "needs" in mind which laptop brand + model would you guys recommend?
EDIT: Please don't just recommend a certain brand, but specific models as well.