User Tag List

Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: help with fifa 12 buying and online playing......

  1. #1
    Member
    • pulak861's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • intel
      • CPU:
      • intel i3
      • RAM:
      • 4gb ddr2
      • Hard Drive:
      • 300 gb samsung
      • Graphics Card:
      • ATI radeon HD 5850
      • Display:
      • samsung 19''
      • Sound Card:
      • built in
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • microlab
      • Keyboard:
      • a4tech
      • Mouse:
      • a4tech
      • Controller:
      • xbox 360
      • Optical Drive:
      • samsung
      • Operating System:
      • win 7 64bit

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    DU, dhaka
    Posts
    22

    Default help with fifa 12 buying and online playing......

    during fifa 11 i could not play it on game ranger or other lan hosting sites because of my connetion provider blocked some ports... they say they wont open it for security purpose(!!!).... but now fifa 12 is out.. Im planning to buy an ORIGINAL disc for fifa 12... if i buy original then will i be able to play online without any problem??? or is fifa original server is also dependent on some ports aswell ??? please give me advice because i will only buy the original to play online and its costly ..... if possible can someone also clarify what internet connection requirements are for fifa 12 to play online???...... my d/l speed is 100 kbps.... i dont have any knowledge and i am not connected to BDIX about ports so please need help.... if everything fails then should i buy qubee??(no connection is available in DU area)

    and from where should i buy............

    http://www.buygamecdkeys.com/ ... here

    or,

    http://store.origin.com/store/easa/en_IN/DisplayHomePage

  2. #2
    Member
    • areek's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • ASRock Z87 Extreme4
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i5-4670k CPU 3.4GHz
      • RAM:
      • G.SKILL Ripjaw DDR3 1600MHz 2x4gb
      • Hard Drive:
      • Corsair Force LX 256gb + 500gb WD caviar green + 2TB WD caviar green + Kingston 500gb USB
      • Graphics Card:
      • Gigabyte ATI Radeon R9 280X Windforce 3X
      • Display:
      • Dell S2240L
      • Sound Card:
      • Asus Xonar Essence STX
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Altec Lansing 2.1 speakers|| HIFIMAN HE400
      • Keyboard:
      • Razer Blackwidow Ultimate Dragon Age II edition
      • Mouse:
      • Logitech G402 on QCK+ NaVi Splash
      • Controller:
      • logitech drivefx axial feedback wheel
      • Power Supply:
      • Thermaltake Toughpower gold 750W
      • Optical Drive:
      • Asus 24B1ST
      • USB Devices:
      • Samsung ML-1666 laser printer, CanoScan Lide 25
      • UPS:
      • yes
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 64-bit
      • ISP:
      • Link3
      • Download Speed:
      • 128
      • Upload Speed:
      • 128

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    বাংলাগেমার.কম
    Posts
    2,216

    Default Re: help with fifa 12 buying and online playing......

    Quote Originally Posted by pulak861 View Post
    during fifa 11 i could not play it on game ranger or other lan hosting sites because of my connetion provider blocked some ports... they say they wont open it for security purpose(!!!).... but now fifa 12 is out.. Im planning to buy an ORIGINAL disc for fifa 12... if i buy original then will i be able to play online without any problem??? or is fifa original server is also dependent on some ports aswell ??? please give me advice because i will only buy the original to play online and its costly ..... if possible can someone also clarify what internet connection requirements are for fifa 12 to play online???...... my d/l speed is 100 kbps.... i dont have any knowledge and i am not connected to BDIX about ports so please need help.... if everything fails then should i buy qubee??(no connection is available in DU area)

    and from where should i buy............

    http://www.buygamecdkeys.com/ ... here

    or,

    http://store.origin.com/store/easa/en_IN/DisplayHomePage
    As far as I knew, Fifa requires pretty less ping to play smoothly(<40-50 ms), so it would not be possible to play with qubee even. Also, qubee blocks a lot of ports as well. & if you wish to buy the game, buy from Origin, as it is cheaper.

  3. #3
    Moderator
    • abir's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte G41M-ES2L | Intel 965 HP
      • CPU:
      • Intel Pentium Dual Core E5400 2.7GHz 800MSB| Intel T5670 Core 2 Duo 1.8GHz 800MHz FSB
      • RAM:
      • (2+2) 4GB DDR II (800MHz) | 1GB RAM
      • Hard Drive:
      • 320 GB SATA Samsung | 160GB SATA
      • Graphics Card:
      • Sapphire Radeon 4770 512MB | Intel GMA X3100
      • Display:
      • DELL Inspiron 18.5&quot; LCD |14.1&quot; TFT LCD
      • Sound Card:
      • Realtek Builtin Audio
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Creative Inspire 2.1
      • Keyboard:
      • Genius Slimstar 355 Gaming Keyboard | A4Tech Anti RSI (USB PS2)
      • Mouse:
      • A4tech 7K Office (USB)| HP
      • Power Supply:
      • Deluxe DLP 388A 450W
      • Optical Drive:
      • ASUS 16X DVD Drive &amp; Liteon DVDW| Asus DVD RAMRW LightScribe
      • USB Devices:
      • 4GB Apacer Pendrive
      • UPS:
      • OVO 650VA
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 x64 | Windows XP SP2 &amp; Ubuntu 9.04
      • ISP:
      • Smile Internet (Bronze)
    abir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Azimpur
    Posts
    7,913

    Default Re: help with fifa 12 buying and online playing......

    Quote Originally Posted by pulak861 View Post
    during fifa 11 i could not play it on game ranger or other lan hosting sites because of my connetion provider blocked some ports... they say they wont open it for security purpose(!!!).... but now fifa 12 is out.. Im planning to buy an ORIGINAL disc for fifa 12... if i buy original then will i be able to play online without any problem??? or is fifa original server is also dependent on some ports aswell ??? please give me advice because i will only buy the original to play online and its costly ..... if possible can someone also clarify what internet connection requirements are for fifa 12 to play online???...... my d/l speed is 100 kbps.... i dont have any knowledge and i am not connected to BDIX about ports so please need help.... if everything fails then should i buy qubee??(no connection is available in DU area)
    and from where should i buy............
    http://www.buygamecdkeys.com/ ... here
    or,
    http://store.origin.com/store/easa/en_IN/DisplayHomePage
    You can buy either of the sites.
    But FIFA requires 512kbps bandwidth and good ping <60-80ms to play the game smoothly..
    your current net speed is not good enough to play online.. BDIX is helpful when you will be playing with local gamers..

    I am not sure about Qubee, if you take 1Mbps line, you may be able to play online..

    "Game after game after game, I realized what is most important of my life - FOOTBALL.."
    I bleed red, Man Utd 4ever..
    ---------------------
    অনেক দূরের একলা পথে, ক্লান্ত আমি ফিরি তোমার কাছে, মুখোশ খুলে বসে রই জানলার ধারে..

  4. #4
    Member
    • pulak861's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • intel
      • CPU:
      • intel i3
      • RAM:
      • 4gb ddr2
      • Hard Drive:
      • 300 gb samsung
      • Graphics Card:
      • ATI radeon HD 5850
      • Display:
      • samsung 19''
      • Sound Card:
      • built in
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • microlab
      • Keyboard:
      • a4tech
      • Mouse:
      • a4tech
      • Controller:
      • xbox 360
      • Optical Drive:
      • samsung
      • Operating System:
      • win 7 64bit

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    DU, dhaka
    Posts
    22

    Default Re: help with fifa 12 buying and online playing......

    thanks abir bhai for the help............ really lost interest in playing online... faltu internet connections.........

  5. #5

    Default Re: help with fifa 12 buying and online playing......

    512 is enough for football games. i play pro evolution soccer 2011 with my 1 mbps banglalion connection. with qubee i tried and it playes even better and i played with 512 kbps also. with 512 kbps the 2vs2 mode becomes very laggy .. so i owuld suggest go for 1 mbps at least. qubee banglalion doesnt matter as long as u got good connection strength ( CINR 15 or more). faster ping always helps but wimax got like 50-80 ping which is ok

  6. #6
    Member
    • pulak861's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • intel
      • CPU:
      • intel i3
      • RAM:
      • 4gb ddr2
      • Hard Drive:
      • 300 gb samsung
      • Graphics Card:
      • ATI radeon HD 5850
      • Display:
      • samsung 19''
      • Sound Card:
      • built in
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • microlab
      • Keyboard:
      • a4tech
      • Mouse:
      • a4tech
      • Controller:
      • xbox 360
      • Optical Drive:
      • samsung
      • Operating System:
      • win 7 64bit

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    DU, dhaka
    Posts
    22

    Default Re: help with fifa 12 buying and online playing......

    Quote Originally Posted by SoccerPC View Post
    512 is enough for football games. i play pro evolution soccer 2011 with my 1 mbps banglalion connection. with qubee i tried and it playes even better and i played with 512 kbps also. with 512 kbps the 2vs2 mode becomes very laggy .. so i owuld suggest go for 1 mbps at least. qubee banglalion doesnt matter as long as u got good connection strength ( CINR 15 or more). faster ping always helps but wimax got like 50-80 ping which is ok
    soccerPC bro , ur suggesting that if i get a post paid package of qubee 1 mbps then i will be able to play online ( usually 1v1) with out any lag problem???? in my area qubee strength is full and what is CINR 15???? and bro how is the bandwith consumption per match???
    Last edited by pulak861; October 11th, 2011 at 22:29.

  7. #7
    Moderator
    • abir's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte G41M-ES2L | Intel 965 HP
      • CPU:
      • Intel Pentium Dual Core E5400 2.7GHz 800MSB| Intel T5670 Core 2 Duo 1.8GHz 800MHz FSB
      • RAM:
      • (2+2) 4GB DDR II (800MHz) | 1GB RAM
      • Hard Drive:
      • 320 GB SATA Samsung | 160GB SATA
      • Graphics Card:
      • Sapphire Radeon 4770 512MB | Intel GMA X3100
      • Display:
      • DELL Inspiron 18.5&quot; LCD |14.1&quot; TFT LCD
      • Sound Card:
      • Realtek Builtin Audio
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Creative Inspire 2.1
      • Keyboard:
      • Genius Slimstar 355 Gaming Keyboard | A4Tech Anti RSI (USB PS2)
      • Mouse:
      • A4tech 7K Office (USB)| HP
      • Power Supply:
      • Deluxe DLP 388A 450W
      • Optical Drive:
      • ASUS 16X DVD Drive &amp; Liteon DVDW| Asus DVD RAMRW LightScribe
      • USB Devices:
      • 4GB Apacer Pendrive
      • UPS:
      • OVO 650VA
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 x64 | Windows XP SP2 &amp; Ubuntu 9.04
      • ISP:
      • Smile Internet (Bronze)
    abir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Azimpur
    Posts
    7,913

    Default Re: help with fifa 12 buying and online playing......

    Quote Originally Posted by pulak861 View Post
    soccerPC bro , ur suggesting that if i get a post paid package of qubee 1 mbps then i will be able to play online ( usually 1v1) with out any lag problem???? in my area qubee strength is full and what is CINR 15???? and bro how is the bandwith consumption per match???
    Bandwidth consumption is not much..
    Speed and PING is the main factor..
    CINR may be a typo of SNR (Signal Noise Raio)..
    I think you can get a blion or qubee 1mbps package.. you will be able to play with Asian people hopefully..

    "Game after game after game, I realized what is most important of my life - FOOTBALL.."
    I bleed red, Man Utd 4ever..
    ---------------------
    অনেক দূরের একলা পথে, ক্লান্ত আমি ফিরি তোমার কাছে, মুখোশ খুলে বসে রই জানলার ধারে..

  8. #8
    Member
    • pulak861's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • intel
      • CPU:
      • intel i3
      • RAM:
      • 4gb ddr2
      • Hard Drive:
      • 300 gb samsung
      • Graphics Card:
      • ATI radeon HD 5850
      • Display:
      • samsung 19''
      • Sound Card:
      • built in
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • microlab
      • Keyboard:
      • a4tech
      • Mouse:
      • a4tech
      • Controller:
      • xbox 360
      • Optical Drive:
      • samsung
      • Operating System:
      • win 7 64bit

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    DU, dhaka
    Posts
    22

    Default Re: help with fifa 12 buying and online playing......

    ray of hopeeee. thanks bhai.. will look into it........

Similar Threads

  1. FIFA 10 Playing fifa 2010 online
    By sunnynchelsea in forum Older FIFA Games
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: June 10th, 2010, 22:57
  2. FIFA 10 problem playing online
    By GrimReaper in forum Older FIFA Games
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: May 29th, 2010, 09:07
  3. FIFA 10 Online playing problem
    By Manzoor in forum Older FIFA Games
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: May 6th, 2010, 22:01
  4. FIFA 09 Fifa09 online playing
    By shahmdj in forum Older FIFA Games
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: September 10th, 2009, 21:07
  5. Internet : Playing online
    By Kronos in forum Internet
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: July 31st, 2008, 01:12

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Page generated in 0.21188 seconds with 14 queries.