User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 22

Thread: Suggest me a "BALANCED" Smartphone!

  1. #1
    Member ian25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    248

    Exclamation Suggest me a "BALANCED" Smartphone!

    I am a bit confused which mobile should i get! s6/g4/ip6 or others! I have to use it for at least 2/2.5 year or more! that's the tricky part! So i need a decent battery life & solid built quality with stable performance.

    ip6 (+)point 4 me is resale value (obviously no one purchase a phone for reselling! but Ip reselling price is really impressive ), solid OS, app optimization,premium look (bendgate ) , stable performance , fingerprint scanner (kinda cool extra feature for me)

    ip6 (-)point is previous year flagship, lack of customization, weak hardware( i really don't care as far as my task is done) , battery(one of my big concern + i have to carry a cable with me! usb cable is so easy to find compare to IP), overpriced accessories! , lack of storage(i don't need 128gb of space but 32gb is min. i think in 2015!) so may be i have to purchace 64gb version which obviously pricier & a bit out of my budget :/

    S6/s6E (+) point is built quality,32gb min storage,better battery compare to ip6 & g4(best endurance rate comapre to s6 & g4 source gsmarena),fingerprint scanner,customization(android), hardware wise beast! almost all extra feature is here!! wireless charging,fast/quick charging , finger print scanner you name it!!

    s6 (-) point glass design(also kinda girlish!), very bad review after 5.1.1 update!(one of my big big concern, source: android authority. because samsung phone have a reputation to slow down quickly compare to htc or other highend devices personal experience! ),battery endurance rate was great but real life performance is bad at least many celeb. youtuber say so! exynos may not be future proof! (my thought )


    Now my last pick is lg G4, (+) points for g4 is removable battery & storage expansion, its camera is also great (but u noticed that i never mention about camera because i didn't use camera so often! not a chelpi man any of this or even lower camera can serve me well), bigger display (5.5" is probably my max limit),smooth UI,Leather back & slight curve look great..

    g4 (-) points battery life is really poor(worst of the 3),Not look like so appealing, sort of mid range configuration, No noticeable feature, lack of fingerprint scanner(also don't have wireless charging so does ip6 & it didn't bother me )

    & yes pls don't suggest me to wait for ip6s/nexus2015 or whatever it is! because i will buy it from abroad via f&f..

    feel free to suggest/add your thoughts!

  2. #2
    Member
    • Ehsas's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI Z97-G45
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i7-4790K 4.0GHz
      • RAM:
      • G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3
      • Hard Drive:
      • Seagate Barracuda 3TB/Samsung Evo Pro (1TB SSD)
      • Graphics Card:
      • EVGA Superclocked ACX GTX 980 dual SLI
      • Display:
      • LG 34UM95
      • Sound Card:
      • Asus Xonar
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Razer Kraken Pro (green)
      • Keyboard:
      • Rosewill STRIKER RK-6000
      • Mouse:
      • perrix mx(old one) not sure the model
      • Controller:
      • xbox 360's controller
      • Power Supply:
      • Snow Silent Seasonic 750w
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 64 bit
      • ISP:
      • Mazeda BD
      • Download Speed:
      • 38096
      • Upload Speed:
      • 9096
    Ehsas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    1,199

    Default

    S6edge if you care for the looks a lot, if not S6. the g4 would be the best option but since you need the battery life an s6 is the way to go.

  3. #3
    Member
    • furiousTaher's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus z170p || Asus p8 P67m pro
      • CPU:
      • i7 6700k || i5 2400
      • RAM:
      • 2 x Ripjaws 8gb 3200C16D 16GVKB || (Transcend 4gb + Adata 4gb) 1333
      • Hard Drive:
      • Evo 850 250gb + Toshiba 2tb || WD 500gb blue
      • Graphics Card:
      • Zotac gtx 1060 amp || Sapphire r7 260x 1GB
      • Display:
      • Asus vx229h ||Samsung 21.5" S22A300B
      • Sound Card:
      • Xonar dgx
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Microlab 223 || AltecLansing VS2621 + a4tech hs100
      • Mouse:
      • a4tech x7
      • Power Supply:
      • Adata HM 850w || Thermaltek 600 TR2 S
      • Optical Drive:
      • Asus dvd writer 24x max
      • USB Devices:
      • Phantom 240 red/black || Vatyn 664b (Tyrannosaurus)
      • UPS:
      • Power guard 1200va
      • Comment:
      • :D
    furiousTaher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    8,151

    Default

    i strongly recommend oneplus one or moto x pure or moto x play

    one plus one has good battery life... and moto x play will have great battery life... but it will be slightly weaker because snappy 615 chipset

    - - - Updated - - -

    you can save bucks by choosing moto x play or oneplus one

  4. #4
    Member ian25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    248

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ehsas View Post
    S6edge if you care for the looks a lot, if not S6. the g4 would be the best option but since you need the battery life an s6 is the way to go.
    After 3month usage review of s6/s6E is very poor(source: youtube)! that is why i open this thread other wise i almost made my mind to purchase s6 (first impression & review was superior but now almost everyone complain about its performance & battery ) :/

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by furiousTaher View Post
    i strongly recommend oneplus one or moto x pure or moto x play

    one plus one has good battery life... and moto x play will have great battery life... but it will be slightly weaker because snappy 615 chipset

    - - - Updated - - -

    you can save bucks by choosing moto x play or oneplus one
    I was also a big fan of 1+1 but 1+2 disappoint me :/ having said so 1+2 & moto x play/style are the bang for the buck! But i didn't like either! moto x is overall slightly better in my opinion but pure edition 5.7" display is too much for me & 3000mah battery is also a concern(full review will clear this!)... actually i saw too much youtube review last few days which i think is the main reason of my confusion!
    Last edited by ian25; August 6th, 2015 at 14:31.

  5. #5
    Member
    • furiousTaher's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus z170p || Asus p8 P67m pro
      • CPU:
      • i7 6700k || i5 2400
      • RAM:
      • 2 x Ripjaws 8gb 3200C16D 16GVKB || (Transcend 4gb + Adata 4gb) 1333
      • Hard Drive:
      • Evo 850 250gb + Toshiba 2tb || WD 500gb blue
      • Graphics Card:
      • Zotac gtx 1060 amp || Sapphire r7 260x 1GB
      • Display:
      • Asus vx229h ||Samsung 21.5" S22A300B
      • Sound Card:
      • Xonar dgx
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Microlab 223 || AltecLansing VS2621 + a4tech hs100
      • Mouse:
      • a4tech x7
      • Power Supply:
      • Adata HM 850w || Thermaltek 600 TR2 S
      • Optical Drive:
      • Asus dvd writer 24x max
      • USB Devices:
      • Phantom 240 red/black || Vatyn 664b (Tyrannosaurus)
      • UPS:
      • Power guard 1200va
      • Comment:
      • :D
    furiousTaher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    8,151

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ian25 View Post
    I was also a big fan of 1+1 but 1+2 disappoint me :/ having said so 1+2 & moto x play are the bang for the buck! But i didn't like either! moto x is overall slightly better in my opinion but 5.7" display is too much for me & 3000mah battery is also a concern(full review will clear this!)... actually i saw too much youtube review last few days which i think is the main reason of my confusion!
    right now you should choose between moto x pure and play... 1+1 and 1+2, htc m9,lg g4... snappy 810 gets very hot. you can wait for xiaomi mi5

  6. #6
    Member
    • redwan hasan's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Asrock B75 Pro-3 M
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i7 2600 + CM Hyper 412S
      • RAM:
      • Transcend 1333MHz 16GB (4GB*4)
      • Hard Drive:
      • WD 2TB 6Gb/s, Hitachi 1TB 3Gb/s, Samsung 320GB 3Gb/s
      • Graphics Card:
      • MSI GTX660OC 2GB
      • Display:
      • Asus MX239H
      • Sound Card:
      • Built in Realtek ALC892
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Creative Inspire 2400 2:1, Skullcandy 50/50
      • Keyboard:
      • A4Tech KBS21
      • Mouse:
      • A4tech X7
      • Controller:
      • Generic XBOX Clone
      • Power Supply:
      • Corsair CX750
      • Optical Drive:
      • Asus DRW 24 B3ST
      • UPS:
      • Power Gaurd 1200VA
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 8.1 64bit. Ubuntu 14.10 x64
      • Comment:
      • Waiting on new system.
      • ISP:
      • Link3 5Mbps
    redwan hasan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    2,748

    Default

    I tested the S6E for couple days, didn't like it, the only thing good in this phone is the protruding camera which will shatter with a single blow, so not that ideal. Another thing is so far any cell phone I have used has a curved back but S6E has a curved front, so whenever I took it in my hand, in the dark mostly, it feels like like I'm holding it in the wrong direction.

    About G4, great phone but the price is kinda high, in my opinion but I like this one more than the S6E.

    For iphone, don't like apple, but if you are a big fan of it, then go for it!

    If I were in the same situation I might have bought an 1+2 or Moto X right now or maybe even a Zenfone 2.

    And later revisions of 810 has addressed the heating issue, somewhat I assume.

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ian25 View Post
    I am a bit confused which mobile should i get! s6/g4/ip6 or others! I have to use it for at least 2/2.5 year or more! that's the tricky part! So i need a decent battery life & solid built quality with stable performance.

    ip6 (+)point 4 me is resale value (obviously no one purchase a phone for reselling! but Ip reselling price is really impressive ), solid OS, app optimization,premium look (bendgate ) , stable performance , fingerprint scanner (kinda cool extra feature for me)

    ip6 (-)point is previous year flagship, lack of customization, weak hardware( i really don't care as far as my task is done) , battery(one of my big concern + i have to carry a cable with me! usb cable is so easy to find compare to IP), overpriced accessories! , lack of storage(i don't need 128gb of space but 32gb is min. i think in 2015!) so may be i have to purchace 64gb version which obviously pricier & a bit out of my budget :/

    S6/s6E (+) point is built quality,32gb min storage,better battery compare to ip6 & g4(best endurance rate comapre to s6 & g4 source gsmarena),fingerprint scanner,customization(android), hardware wise beast! almost all extra feature is here!! wireless charging,fast/quick charging , finger print scanner you name it!!

    s6 (-) point glass design(also kinda girlish!), very bad review after 5.1.1 update!(one of my big big concern, source: android authority. because samsung phone have a reputation to slow down quickly compare to htc or other highend devices personal experience! ),battery endurance rate was great but real life performance is bad at least many celeb. youtuber say so! exynos may not be future proof! (my thought )


    Now my last pick is lg G4, (+) points for g4 is removable battery & storage expansion, its camera is also great (but u noticed that i never mention about camera because i didn't use camera so often! not a chelpi man any of this or even lower camera can serve me well), bigger display (5.5" is probably my max limit),smooth UI,Leather back & slight curve look great..

    g4 (-) points battery life is really poor(worst of the 3),Not look like so appealing, sort of mid range configuration, No noticeable feature, lack of fingerprint scanner(also don't have wireless charging so does ip6 & it didn't bother me )

    & yes pls don't suggest me to wait for ip6s/nexus2015 or whatever it is! because i will buy it from abroad via f&f..

    feel free to suggest/add your thoughts!


    You seem to know the pros and cons but you don't mention what YOU NEED OR WANT. Your phone should be the one that suits YOU the most, not simply which is balanced or best.

    I'll suggest the Samsung Galaxy S6 (NOT EDGE). The iPhone 6 seems old right now as leaks of new 6S is already coming. The G4 is great but lacks features, UI not that great. I'm a person who doesn't like Samsung that much but I'll have to say the S6 is the best phone of the year.


    Here are some things I just wanted to say in reply to your points -



    iPhone 6 : Despite having low specs on paper the phone is actually only 3 secs slower than the beastly Note 4, so people shouldn't just turn away for just "2 year old hardware", make any 2 year old android compete with iPhone 6 and see what happens. Also in the S6 part you said about being future proof, and I'll say the iPhone is the most future proof. Even the iPhone 4S is getting the latest OS from Apple and the resale value is still high.

    Galaxy S6 : The glass back is made of Gorilla Glass 4 actually so don't think it'll break that easily, and the Glass back also looks really great. Given that you are getting the phone from abroad, it'd be really awesome if you could get dBrand skins, they even make the ugly S6 Active look great. Also expect the exynos to last longer than the hot 810. Also it has the best battery despite having the best and one of the sharpest display in the world on a smartphone.


    Lg G4 : The UI may be smooth but the design is inconsistent. The phone doesn't really have any feature that stands out so I'll not recommend it that much.

  8. #8
    Member ian25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    248

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by redwan hasan View Post
    I tested the S6E for couple days, didn't like it, the only thing good in this phone is the protruding camera which will shatter with a single blow, so not that ideal. Another thing is so far any cell phone I have used has a curved back but S6E has a curved front, so whenever I took it in my hand, in the dark mostly, it feels like like I'm holding it in the wrong direction.

    About G4, great phone but the price is kinda high, in my opinion but I like this one more than the S6E.

    For iphone, don't like apple, but if you are a big fan of it, then go for it!

    If I were in the same situation I might have bought an 1+2 or Moto X right now or maybe even a Zenfone 2.

    And later revisions of 810 has addressed the heating issue, somewhat I assume.
    see the more i dig deep the more problem of s6 arises :/ ... I am a very avg. user i don't need so much (ajaira features!!) instead looking for a stable phone! & my big concern is "can i use this phone smoothly for 2 years or more" (normal lag/slowdown may happen & it will. (I fear about major issues which can ruin my smartphone experience)... 1+2 or moto x are great phone but with some limitation & i have doubt in 1+2 specially! (i don't think it will last that long without lag/major issue ) .. tnx ... & about IOS i never use one. but if i get any it will be 64gb (2year remenber )& this is sort of pain to pay that much premium for only storage :/

  9. #9
    Member
    • furiousTaher's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus z170p || Asus p8 P67m pro
      • CPU:
      • i7 6700k || i5 2400
      • RAM:
      • 2 x Ripjaws 8gb 3200C16D 16GVKB || (Transcend 4gb + Adata 4gb) 1333
      • Hard Drive:
      • Evo 850 250gb + Toshiba 2tb || WD 500gb blue
      • Graphics Card:
      • Zotac gtx 1060 amp || Sapphire r7 260x 1GB
      • Display:
      • Asus vx229h ||Samsung 21.5" S22A300B
      • Sound Card:
      • Xonar dgx
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Microlab 223 || AltecLansing VS2621 + a4tech hs100
      • Mouse:
      • a4tech x7
      • Power Supply:
      • Adata HM 850w || Thermaltek 600 TR2 S
      • Optical Drive:
      • Asus dvd writer 24x max
      • USB Devices:
      • Phantom 240 red/black || Vatyn 664b (Tyrannosaurus)
      • UPS:
      • Power guard 1200va
      • Comment:
      • :D
    furiousTaher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    8,151

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ian25 View Post
    see the more i dig deep the more problem of s6 arises :/ ... I am a very avg. user i don't need so much (ajaira features!!) instead looking for a stable phone! & my big concern is "can i use this phone smoothly for 2 years or more" (normal lag/slowdown may happen & it will. (I fear about major issues which can ruin my smartphone experience)... 1+2 or moto x are great phone but with some limitation & i have doubt in 1+2 specially! (i don't think it will last that long without lag/major issue ) .. tnx ... & about IOS i never use one. but if i get any it will be 64gb (2year remenber )& this is sort of pain to pay that much premium for only storage :/
    since you doubt longevity of high end androids.... let me ask a question

    snappy 801 1+1 was released in mid 2014, and now is mid 2015
    can you explain why do you think 1+1 can't last another year without major lag issues??
    and if you buy snappy 808 moto x pure, why dont you think it can't serve you in 2017 with good performance?

  10. #10
    Member ian25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    248

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by z.a.s View Post
    You seem to know the pros and cons but you don't mention what YOU NEED OR WANT. Your phone should be the one that suits YOU the most, not simply which is balanced or best.

    I'll suggest the Samsung Galaxy S6 (NOT EDGE). The iPhone 6 seems old right now as leaks of new 6S is already coming. The G4 is great but lacks features, UI not that great. I'm a person who doesn't like Samsung that much but I'll have to say the S6 is the best phone of the year.


    Here are some things I just wanted to say in reply to your points -



    iPhone 6 : Despite having low specs on paper the phone is actually only 3 secs slower than the beastly Note 4, so people shouldn't just turn away for just "2 year old hardware", make any 2 year old android compete with iPhone 6 and see what happens. Also in the S6 part you said about being future proof, and I'll say the iPhone is the most future proof. Even the iPhone 4S is getting the latest OS from Apple and the resale value is still high.

    Galaxy S6 : The glass back is made of Gorilla Glass 4 actually so don't think it'll break that easily, and the Glass back also looks really great. Given that you are getting the phone from abroad, it'd be really awesome if you could get dBrand skins, they even make the ugly S6 Active look great. Also expect the exynos to last longer than the hot 810. Also it has the best battery despite having the best and one of the sharpest display in the world on a smartphone.


    Lg G4 : The UI may be smooth but the design is inconsistent. The phone doesn't really have any feature that stands out so I'll not recommend it that much.
    ok here what i need :

    o/s : android/IOS
    battery : very good (at least serve me 1/1.5 day of normal usage & if i play game/youtube then 5hrs screen time!) (its annoy me when i play games & low battery warning appear )
    performance : stable (don't need ton of feature instead useful one) that means no heating issues
    screen : 5.5" max. (oled/amloed whatever it is!)
    design : looks matter! but don't compromise performance over design (that also terminate 1+2)
    longevity of smartphone : at least 2year of smooth performance (normal lag/slowdown may happen & it will)
    camera : any camera can suit me ... so camera is not my concern,bad camera + other great feature = my phone
    extras : fingerprint scanner (it's useful extra for me but not so much important! i can live without it )

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by furiousTaher View Post
    since you doubt longevity of high end androids.... let me ask a question

    snappy 801 1+1 was released in mid 2014, and now is mid 2015
    can you explain why do you think 1+1 can't last another year without major lag issues??
    and if you buy snappy 808 moto x pure, why dont you think it can't serve you in 2017 with good performance?
    don't get me wrong! i like 1+1 infact i try to buy it several time! & about moto x pure for me it is the best phone compare to 1+2! but it has 5.7" display which i don't like & also 3000mah battery(i don't know about its battery performance tho ) , so i execute moto x because of size & not 808 (infact i like 808 more compare to 810 )

  11. #11
    Member
    • furiousTaher's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus z170p || Asus p8 P67m pro
      • CPU:
      • i7 6700k || i5 2400
      • RAM:
      • 2 x Ripjaws 8gb 3200C16D 16GVKB || (Transcend 4gb + Adata 4gb) 1333
      • Hard Drive:
      • Evo 850 250gb + Toshiba 2tb || WD 500gb blue
      • Graphics Card:
      • Zotac gtx 1060 amp || Sapphire r7 260x 1GB
      • Display:
      • Asus vx229h ||Samsung 21.5" S22A300B
      • Sound Card:
      • Xonar dgx
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Microlab 223 || AltecLansing VS2621 + a4tech hs100
      • Mouse:
      • a4tech x7
      • Power Supply:
      • Adata HM 850w || Thermaltek 600 TR2 S
      • Optical Drive:
      • Asus dvd writer 24x max
      • USB Devices:
      • Phantom 240 red/black || Vatyn 664b (Tyrannosaurus)
      • UPS:
      • Power guard 1200va
      • Comment:
      • :D
    furiousTaher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    8,151

    Default

    i dont know about moto x pure but 1+1 had great screen on time... like 5 hours and more... and moto x play will have more because 3600mah.. and with snappy 615 moto x play will not be a weak phone at all.

    and about 2 year longevity... 2 year old snappy 800 lg g2 is still kicking ****, last years htc m8 and xperia z2 still awesome and will be great for couple of years.

    check the lollipop performance of lg g2 and z1, they are 800 but compare there app opening time and multitasking with nexus 6

  12. #12
    Member ian25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    248

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by furiousTaher View Post
    i dont know about moto x pure but 1+1 had great screen on time... like 5 hours and more... and moto x play will have more because 3600mah.. and with snappy 615 moto x play will not be a weak phone at all.

    and about 2 year longevity... 2 year old snappy 800 lg g2 is still kicking ****, last years htc m8 and xperia z2 still awesome and will be great for couple of years.

    check the lollipop performance of lg g2 and z1, they are 800 but compare there app opening time and multitasking with nexus 6
    i m also a big fan of m8! actually i try to find a complete phone like m8/ 2015 editionof m8 (certainly not m9)!not a big sony fan tho but yes z1/z2 is still grt! my sister has "nexus 5" & it runs grt (but has some hitting issue) ... & i really don't want to buy 615! where i can buy 808/810! if style battery somewhere near to play i might consider style!

    - - - Updated - - -

    oh 1more thing moto x will come in september .. my relative may buy my phone in august!

  13. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ian25 View Post
    ok here what i need :

    o/s : android/IOS
    battery : very good (at least serve me 1/1.5 day of normal usage & if i play game/youtube then 5hrs screen time!) (its annoy me when i play games & low battery warning appear )
    performance : stable (don't need ton of feature instead useful one) that means no heating issues
    screen : 5.5" max. (oled/amloed whatever it is!)
    design : looks matter! but don't compromise performance over design (that also terminate 1+2)
    longevity of smartphone : at least 2year of smooth performance (normal lag/slowdown may happen & it will)
    camera : any camera can suit me ... so camera is not my concern,bad camera + other great feature = my phone
    extras : fingerprint scanner (it's useful extra for me but not so much important! i can live without it )

    - - - Updated - - -

    don't get me wrong! i like 1+1 infact i try to buy it several time! & about moto x pure for me it is the best phone compare to 1+2! but it has 5.7" display which i don't like & also 3000mah battery(i don't know about its battery performance tho ) , so i execute moto x because of size & not 808 (infact i like 808 more compare to 810 )

    I'd have suggested the Galaxy S6 active simply for the battery, but seems like you care about design, and fingerprint sensor. You could look at the iPhone 6 PLUS but its a bit expensive and also a bit old as the newer iPhone will come out pretty soon, but the 6 Plus is still a great phone IF you are willing to pay the price. The next suggestion would be the Note 4 which is a great phone but with rumors of the Note 5 launch in this month I don't think it's in any way a wise decision to get the Note 4 right now, it does have a bit large display but it's actually smaller (in terms of full phone size) than the 6+.

    In conclusion I'll suggest to get S6, yes the S6 won't give you the battery life you expect but here's the deal - You want a "BALANCED" phone, and here is the best "balanced" phone IMO, it doesn't excel in any department, but it's the best you can get if you consider the whole package. Otherwise see the ones mentioned above.

    So here lets breakdown :

    OS : Android [CHECK]
    Battery : OK but not great [almost CHECK]
    Screen : 5.1" [less than max. = CHECK]
    Design : Top notch [CHECK]
    Longevity : Should last long, hopefully. [could be CHECK]
    Camera : Good camera + Other great features [EXTREME CHECK]
    Extras : Lots of Features [OVERKILLED CHECK]

  14. #14
    Member
    • furiousTaher's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus z170p || Asus p8 P67m pro
      • CPU:
      • i7 6700k || i5 2400
      • RAM:
      • 2 x Ripjaws 8gb 3200C16D 16GVKB || (Transcend 4gb + Adata 4gb) 1333
      • Hard Drive:
      • Evo 850 250gb + Toshiba 2tb || WD 500gb blue
      • Graphics Card:
      • Zotac gtx 1060 amp || Sapphire r7 260x 1GB
      • Display:
      • Asus vx229h ||Samsung 21.5" S22A300B
      • Sound Card:
      • Xonar dgx
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Microlab 223 || AltecLansing VS2621 + a4tech hs100
      • Mouse:
      • a4tech x7
      • Power Supply:
      • Adata HM 850w || Thermaltek 600 TR2 S
      • Optical Drive:
      • Asus dvd writer 24x max
      • USB Devices:
      • Phantom 240 red/black || Vatyn 664b (Tyrannosaurus)
      • UPS:
      • Power guard 1200va
      • Comment:
      • :D
    furiousTaher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    8,151

    Default

    DUDE... I STRONGLY RECOMMEND to avoid touchwiz at any cost... this comes from a samsung user.

  15. #15
    Member ian25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    248

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by furiousTaher View Post
    DUDE... I STRONGLY RECOMMEND to avoid touchwiz at any cost... this comes from a samsung user.
    so what should i get :o ? 2 of your hot choice moto x play & 1+2 both are avlbl on september(1+2 will be more delayed due 2 it's invite system ) .. & not only touchwiz s6 has also some issue ..... 3 ... btw tnx a lot (Y)

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by z.a.s View Post
    I'd have suggested the Galaxy S6 active simply for the battery, but seems like you care about design, and fingerprint sensor. You could look at the iPhone 6 PLUS but its a bit expensive and also a bit old as the newer iPhone will come out pretty soon, but the 6 Plus is still a great phone IF you are willing to pay the price. The next suggestion would be the Note 4 which is a great phone but with rumors of the Note 5 launch in this month I don't think it's in any way a wise decision to get the Note 4 right now, it does have a bit large display but it's actually smaller (in terms of full phone size) than the 6+.

    In conclusion I'll suggest to get S6, yes the S6 won't give you the battery life you expect but here's the deal - You want a "BALANCED" phone, and here is the best "balanced" phone IMO, it doesn't excel in any department, but it's the best you can get if you consider the whole package. Otherwise see the ones mentioned above.

    So here lets breakdown :

    OS : Android [CHECK]
    Battery : OK but not great [almost CHECK]
    Screen : 5.1" [less than max. = CHECK]
    Design : Top notch [CHECK]
    Longevity : Should last long, hopefully. [could be CHECK]
    Camera : Good camera + Other great features [EXTREME CHECK]
    Extras : Lots of Features [OVERKILLED CHECK]
    if i choose apple then it must be a 64gb ... ip6+ 64gb out out of the range ... & note 4 price will be reduced after 13august i think .. having said so i don't feel comfortable with phablet!& yup s6 has everything but it's performance is not stable! almost all reviewer say this in "after 3month usage review" ...
    Last edited by ian25; August 7th, 2015 at 01:44.

  16. #16
    Member
    • furiousTaher's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus z170p || Asus p8 P67m pro
      • CPU:
      • i7 6700k || i5 2400
      • RAM:
      • 2 x Ripjaws 8gb 3200C16D 16GVKB || (Transcend 4gb + Adata 4gb) 1333
      • Hard Drive:
      • Evo 850 250gb + Toshiba 2tb || WD 500gb blue
      • Graphics Card:
      • Zotac gtx 1060 amp || Sapphire r7 260x 1GB
      • Display:
      • Asus vx229h ||Samsung 21.5" S22A300B
      • Sound Card:
      • Xonar dgx
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Microlab 223 || AltecLansing VS2621 + a4tech hs100
      • Mouse:
      • a4tech x7
      • Power Supply:
      • Adata HM 850w || Thermaltek 600 TR2 S
      • Optical Drive:
      • Asus dvd writer 24x max
      • USB Devices:
      • Phantom 240 red/black || Vatyn 664b (Tyrannosaurus)
      • UPS:
      • Power guard 1200va
      • Comment:
      • :D
    furiousTaher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    8,151

    Default

    nexus 6 price too high... get moto x 2014 or 1+1... 1+1 best i think...
    check performance of z3+ ... its got 810

    - - - Updated - - -

    lg g4's price is 480$... if its over budget get note 4 or note edge with snappy

    i dont understand why you saying g4 is out of budget but wants to buy s6, s6 is more expensive than lg g4

  17. #17
    Member ian25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    248

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by furiousTaher View Post
    nexus 6 price too high... get moto x 2014 or 1+1... 1+1 best i think...
    check performance of z3+ ... its got 810

    - - - Updated - - -

    lg g4's price is 480$... if its over budget get note 4 or note edge with snappy

    i dont understand why you saying g4 is out of budget but wants to buy s6, s6 is more expensive than lg g4
    i never said it bro !

    - - - Updated - - -

    but it has serious battery issue.. specially stand by time(source : youtube )

  18. #18
    Member
    • furiousTaher's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus z170p || Asus p8 P67m pro
      • CPU:
      • i7 6700k || i5 2400
      • RAM:
      • 2 x Ripjaws 8gb 3200C16D 16GVKB || (Transcend 4gb + Adata 4gb) 1333
      • Hard Drive:
      • Evo 850 250gb + Toshiba 2tb || WD 500gb blue
      • Graphics Card:
      • Zotac gtx 1060 amp || Sapphire r7 260x 1GB
      • Display:
      • Asus vx229h ||Samsung 21.5" S22A300B
      • Sound Card:
      • Xonar dgx
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Microlab 223 || AltecLansing VS2621 + a4tech hs100
      • Mouse:
      • a4tech x7
      • Power Supply:
      • Adata HM 850w || Thermaltek 600 TR2 S
      • Optical Drive:
      • Asus dvd writer 24x max
      • USB Devices:
      • Phantom 240 red/black || Vatyn 664b (Tyrannosaurus)
      • UPS:
      • Power guard 1200va
      • Comment:
      • :D
    furiousTaher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    8,151

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ian25 View Post
    i never said it bro !

    - - - Updated - - -

    but it has serious battery issue.. specially stand by time(source : youtube )
    top reviewer mkb, pocketnow, android auth said it has good battery life...
    are we watching the same 'youtube'?

  19. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by furiousTaher View Post
    DUDE... I STRONGLY RECOMMEND to avoid touchwiz at any cost... this comes from a samsung user.
    If you didn't know yet, Samsung has cleared up the bloat and lag of TouchWiz, the only thing that remains is the ugliness. Even I used to hate TouchWiz (who didn't) and I'm not a fan of Samsung either but Samsung really nailed it with the S6.

  20. #20
    Member
    • furiousTaher's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus z170p || Asus p8 P67m pro
      • CPU:
      • i7 6700k || i5 2400
      • RAM:
      • 2 x Ripjaws 8gb 3200C16D 16GVKB || (Transcend 4gb + Adata 4gb) 1333
      • Hard Drive:
      • Evo 850 250gb + Toshiba 2tb || WD 500gb blue
      • Graphics Card:
      • Zotac gtx 1060 amp || Sapphire r7 260x 1GB
      • Display:
      • Asus vx229h ||Samsung 21.5" S22A300B
      • Sound Card:
      • Xonar dgx
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Microlab 223 || AltecLansing VS2621 + a4tech hs100
      • Mouse:
      • a4tech x7
      • Power Supply:
      • Adata HM 850w || Thermaltek 600 TR2 S
      • Optical Drive:
      • Asus dvd writer 24x max
      • USB Devices:
      • Phantom 240 red/black || Vatyn 664b (Tyrannosaurus)
      • UPS:
      • Power guard 1200va
      • Comment:
      • :D
    furiousTaher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    8,151

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by z.a.s View Post
    If you didn't know yet, Samsung has cleared up the bloat and lag of TouchWiz, the only thing that remains is the ugliness. Even I used to hate TouchWiz (who didn't) and I'm not a fan of Samsung either but Samsung really nailed it with the S6.
    you are right...
    but i dont know whether samsung will update their phone for more than 2 years... sony will most probably do it with xperia z1, lg probably will with lg g2... but samsung didnt do it with s4... hell they did not even update galaxy s3 for more than 1 year and 5 months... which was one of the most popular smartphones of all time

    also g4's battery is way better+removable... s6 on the other hand only has fast charge... between s6 and g4 i dont really see a choice... there is a reason why s6 price dropped.
    but OP prefers touch id... which sammy has.

    - - - Updated - - -

    people are very furious at samsung bd for dropping price... hahaha... check sammy bd's facebook page... hHAHAHAH they r saying samsung should give their money back because sammy dropped price of phone within 3 months of release... stupids

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Suggest "components" for only "System Unit" within 50k
    By theZED in forum Help - PC Buying
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: December 22nd, 2012, 23:17
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: October 28th, 2011, 14:08
  3. Replies: 8
    Last Post: October 25th, 2011, 12:34
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: May 18th, 2009, 23:11
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: May 4th, 2009, 23:18

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Page generated in 0.33746 seconds with 14 queries.