User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 27

Thread: Suggest me some PC parts

  1. #1
    Member
    • OoAIDoO's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte GA-Z68A-D3-B3
      • CPU:
      • RAM:
      • Kingston HyperX 2 x 2 GB 1600 MHz
      • Hard Drive:
      • Corsair F60 + Samsung 1TB + 1.5TB
      • Graphics Card:
      • Gigabyte HD 5670 GDDR5
      • Display:
      • Fujitsu 24 inch TFT LCD
      • Sound Card:
      • Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Shure SRH440 Professional Studio Headphone
      • Keyboard:
      • Logitech G110
      • Mouse:
      • A4 Tech X7 XL-747H
      • Controller:
      • PS3 DS3 Controller :P
      • Power Supply:
      • XFX Core Edition PRO550W
      • Optical Drive:
      • ASUS DVD-ROM
      • USB Devices:
      • iPod Touch 4G + StoreJet 25D3 USB3 500GB
      • UPS:
      • Micro 1000VA
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 SP1 64-bit
      • ISP:
      • IS Pros
      • Download Speed:
      • 256 kbps or 32 KB
      • Upload Speed:
      • 256 kbps or 32 KB
      • Console:
      • 16
    OoAIDoO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Azimpur Dhaka
    Posts
    1,144

    Default Suggest me some PC parts

    My current components:

    1. Mobo: Z68 D3 B3 (supports up to 2133 MHz RAMs)
    2. Pro: i7 2600
    3. XFX 650W (Bronze)
    4. 120 GB Samsung SSD + 2TB Toshiba HDD
    5. Titanium HD


    Please suggest me some PC components from Amazon or Newegg so that i can run dota 2 in highest possible settings at 1080p:

    1. Monitor: 27" (budget ~$300)
    2. RAM:
    3. Computer Case: (budget ~$50)
    4. GPU: (budget ~$250)
    5. Mechanical Keyboard: (budget ~$100) what about Corsair Gaming K70?
    6. Mouse: (budget ~$80) (my hands are small)
    7. Mouse Pad:
    Thanks

  2. #2
    Member
    • Ehsas's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI Z97-G45
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i7-4790K 4.0GHz
      • RAM:
      • G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3
      • Hard Drive:
      • Seagate Barracuda 3TB/Samsung Evo Pro (1TB SSD)
      • Graphics Card:
      • EVGA Superclocked ACX GTX 980 dual SLI
      • Display:
      • LG 34UM95
      • Sound Card:
      • Asus Xonar
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Razer Kraken Pro (green)
      • Keyboard:
      • Rosewill STRIKER RK-6000
      • Mouse:
      • perrix mx(old one) not sure the model
      • Controller:
      • xbox 360's controller
      • Power Supply:
      • Snow Silent Seasonic 750w
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 64 bit
      • ISP:
      • Mazeda BD
      • Download Speed:
      • 38096
      • Upload Speed:
      • 9096
    Ehsas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    1,199

    Default

    For the gpu, i'd suggest increasing by the budget by around 20$ and getting the r9 290. which is 270$ atm

  3. #3
    Member
    • VANGUARD's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i7 8700K 5.2Ghz @Corsair H115i
      • RAM:
      • Gskill Ripjaws V 3466MHz 2x8GB
      • Hard Drive:
      • Zotac SSD 480GB Premium + Seagate Barracuda 2TB
      • Graphics Card:
      • Zotac GTX 1080Ti Amp! Extreme
      • Display:
      • ASUS VX24AH, 1440p
      • Sound Card:
      • ROG SupremeFX
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Microlab M-910/Logitech UE 200vm
      • Keyboard:
      • Corsair STRAFE-CherryRED
      • Mouse:
      • Logitech G602 @Tt Pyrrhus
      • Controller:
      • Xbox One Wireless
      • Power Supply:
      • Antec EDGE 650w
      • Optical Drive:
      • Samsung SH-224FB
      • USB Devices:
      • Everything
      • UPS:
      • Micro UVL-1500 Long Backup
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 Pro x64
      • Comment:
      • The workhorse
      • ISP:
      • The Net Heads
    VANGUARD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    10,095

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OoAIDoO View Post
    My current components:

    1. Mobo: Z68 D3 B3 (supports up to 2133 MHz RAMs)
    2. Pro: i7 2600
    3. XFX 650W (Bronze)
    4. 120 GB Samsung SSD + 2TB Toshiba HDD
    5. Titanium HD


    Please suggest me some PC components from Amazon or Newegg so that i can run dota 2 in highest possible settings at 1080p:

    1. Monitor: 27" (budget ~$300)
    2. RAM:
    3. Computer Case: (budget ~$50)
    4. GPU: (budget ~$250)
    5. Mechanical Keyboard: (budget ~$100) what about Corsair Gaming K70?
    6. Mouse: (budget ~$80) (my hands are small)
    7. Mouse Pad:
    Thanks
    where do you reside?

  4. #4
    Member
    • OoAIDoO's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte GA-Z68A-D3-B3
      • CPU:
      • RAM:
      • Kingston HyperX 2 x 2 GB 1600 MHz
      • Hard Drive:
      • Corsair F60 + Samsung 1TB + 1.5TB
      • Graphics Card:
      • Gigabyte HD 5670 GDDR5
      • Display:
      • Fujitsu 24 inch TFT LCD
      • Sound Card:
      • Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Shure SRH440 Professional Studio Headphone
      • Keyboard:
      • Logitech G110
      • Mouse:
      • A4 Tech X7 XL-747H
      • Controller:
      • PS3 DS3 Controller :P
      • Power Supply:
      • XFX Core Edition PRO550W
      • Optical Drive:
      • ASUS DVD-ROM
      • USB Devices:
      • iPod Touch 4G + StoreJet 25D3 USB3 500GB
      • UPS:
      • Micro 1000VA
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 SP1 64-bit
      • ISP:
      • IS Pros
      • Download Speed:
      • 256 kbps or 32 KB
      • Upload Speed:
      • 256 kbps or 32 KB
      • Console:
      • 16
    OoAIDoO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Azimpur Dhaka
    Posts
    1,144

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VANGUARD View Post
    where do you reside?
    West Virginia

  5. #5
    Member
    • VANGUARD's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i7 8700K 5.2Ghz @Corsair H115i
      • RAM:
      • Gskill Ripjaws V 3466MHz 2x8GB
      • Hard Drive:
      • Zotac SSD 480GB Premium + Seagate Barracuda 2TB
      • Graphics Card:
      • Zotac GTX 1080Ti Amp! Extreme
      • Display:
      • ASUS VX24AH, 1440p
      • Sound Card:
      • ROG SupremeFX
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Microlab M-910/Logitech UE 200vm
      • Keyboard:
      • Corsair STRAFE-CherryRED
      • Mouse:
      • Logitech G602 @Tt Pyrrhus
      • Controller:
      • Xbox One Wireless
      • Power Supply:
      • Antec EDGE 650w
      • Optical Drive:
      • Samsung SH-224FB
      • USB Devices:
      • Everything
      • UPS:
      • Micro UVL-1500 Long Backup
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 Pro x64
      • Comment:
      • The workhorse
      • ISP:
      • The Net Heads
    VANGUARD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    10,095

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OoAIDoO View Post
    West Virginia
    omfg!

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OoAIDoO View Post
    My current components:

    1. Mobo: Z68 D3 B3 (supports up to 2133 MHz RAMs)
    2. Pro: i7 2600
    3. XFX 650W (Bronze)
    4. 120 GB Samsung SSD + 2TB Toshiba HDD
    5. Titanium HD


    Please suggest me some PC components from Amazon or Newegg so that i can run dota 2 in highest possible settings at 1080p:

    1. Monitor: 27" (budget ~$300)
    2. RAM:
    3. Computer Case: (budget ~$50)
    4. GPU: (budget ~$250)
    5. Mechanical Keyboard: (budget ~$100) what about Corsair Gaming K70?
    6. Mouse: (budget ~$80) (my hands are small)
    7. Mouse Pad:
    Thanks

    Monitor : 1. IPS Montor : ASUS MX279H
    2. Gaming [TN] Monitor : BenQ RL2755HM
    RAM : 1. 2133 MHz : Corsair Vengeance 8GB DDR3 SDRAM 2133
    2. 1600 Mhz : Kingston HyperX Fury OR Corsair Vengeance. [Capacity depends on budget]
    Case : NZXT Source 210 OR Corsair Carbide SPEC-02
    GPU : MSI Gaming Radeon R9 380 4 GB [Or get a 960 if you want a free copy of Metal gear Solid V, but as a GPU 380 is better]
    Mechanical Keyboard : Corsair STRAFE Gaming keyboard (bit over the budget, costs $109.99 but seems a great KB). The K70 is better, but is expensive and might have LED issues. For the K70, it's better to get the RGB one which is a bit over your budget
    Mouse : [Don't know for now. Need more info too, mouse depends on your preferences]
    Mouse Pad : Steelseries QcK [Cheap but good and simple]

  7. #7
    Member
    • Ehsas's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI Z97-G45
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i7-4790K 4.0GHz
      • RAM:
      • G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3
      • Hard Drive:
      • Seagate Barracuda 3TB/Samsung Evo Pro (1TB SSD)
      • Graphics Card:
      • EVGA Superclocked ACX GTX 980 dual SLI
      • Display:
      • LG 34UM95
      • Sound Card:
      • Asus Xonar
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Razer Kraken Pro (green)
      • Keyboard:
      • Rosewill STRIKER RK-6000
      • Mouse:
      • perrix mx(old one) not sure the model
      • Controller:
      • xbox 360's controller
      • Power Supply:
      • Snow Silent Seasonic 750w
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 64 bit
      • ISP:
      • Mazeda BD
      • Download Speed:
      • 38096
      • Upload Speed:
      • 9096
    Ehsas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    1,199

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OoAIDoO View Post
    West Virginia
    woahh i went to parkerburg and charleston before and never saw a single south asian there o.o which cityyyy

  8. #8
    Member
    • OoAIDoO's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte GA-Z68A-D3-B3
      • CPU:
      • RAM:
      • Kingston HyperX 2 x 2 GB 1600 MHz
      • Hard Drive:
      • Corsair F60 + Samsung 1TB + 1.5TB
      • Graphics Card:
      • Gigabyte HD 5670 GDDR5
      • Display:
      • Fujitsu 24 inch TFT LCD
      • Sound Card:
      • Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Shure SRH440 Professional Studio Headphone
      • Keyboard:
      • Logitech G110
      • Mouse:
      • A4 Tech X7 XL-747H
      • Controller:
      • PS3 DS3 Controller :P
      • Power Supply:
      • XFX Core Edition PRO550W
      • Optical Drive:
      • ASUS DVD-ROM
      • USB Devices:
      • iPod Touch 4G + StoreJet 25D3 USB3 500GB
      • UPS:
      • Micro 1000VA
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 SP1 64-bit
      • ISP:
      • IS Pros
      • Download Speed:
      • 256 kbps or 32 KB
      • Upload Speed:
      • 256 kbps or 32 KB
      • Console:
      • 16
    OoAIDoO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Azimpur Dhaka
    Posts
    1,144

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by z.a.s View Post
    Monitor : 1. IPS Montor : ASUS MX279H
    2. Gaming [TN] Monitor : BenQ RL2755HM
    RAM : 1. 2133 MHz : Corsair Vengeance 8GB DDR3 SDRAM 2133
    2. 1600 Mhz : Kingston HyperX Fury OR Corsair Vengeance. [Capacity depends on budget]
    Case : NZXT Source 210 OR Corsair Carbide SPEC-02
    GPU : MSI Gaming Radeon R9 380 4 GB [Or get a 960 if you want a free copy of Metal gear Solid V, but as a GPU 380 is better]
    Mechanical Keyboard : Corsair STRAFE Gaming keyboard (bit over the budget, costs $109.99 but seems a great KB). The K70 is better, but is expensive and might have LED issues. For the K70, it's better to get the RGB one which is a bit over your budget
    Mouse : [Don't know for now. Need more info too, mouse depends on your preferences]
    Mouse Pad : Steelseries QcK [Cheap but good and simple]
    Thanks brother for the elaborate suggestion. For the K70, why do you think it's better to get the RGB one?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Ehsas View Post
    woahh i went to parkerburg and charleston before and never saw a single south asian there o.o which cityyyy
    Nice, I am in Morgantown. I have joined West Virginia University to pursue my PhD in Industrial Engineering. Here we have a WVU Bangladesh Student Community of around 30 people. Visit Morgantown if possible, it's a great small city

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OoAIDoO View Post
    Thanks brother for the elaborate suggestion. For the K70, why do you think it's better to get the RGB one?

    I suggested the RGB because of it's customization features, most important features of the K70 are in the STRAFE, and expect the STRAFE to get cheaper in the coming months, so if you really want to pay more then get the better one. You can also get the K70 if you want the Wrist rest, I didn't realize that the K70 also had one, but that is a good if you want to get the K70 as that now justifies the extra 20 bucks. But as your budget was $100 I tried not to go over it, but the STRAFE is a great keyboard for the price as it offers real Cherry MX compared to other Kailh switches which are in most under $100 boards, so as the price of the STRAFE is $110, it should get down to $100 (or maybe less) in the coming months, given that the KB is fairly new.

  10. #10
    Member
    • OoAIDoO's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte GA-Z68A-D3-B3
      • CPU:
      • RAM:
      • Kingston HyperX 2 x 2 GB 1600 MHz
      • Hard Drive:
      • Corsair F60 + Samsung 1TB + 1.5TB
      • Graphics Card:
      • Gigabyte HD 5670 GDDR5
      • Display:
      • Fujitsu 24 inch TFT LCD
      • Sound Card:
      • Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Shure SRH440 Professional Studio Headphone
      • Keyboard:
      • Logitech G110
      • Mouse:
      • A4 Tech X7 XL-747H
      • Controller:
      • PS3 DS3 Controller :P
      • Power Supply:
      • XFX Core Edition PRO550W
      • Optical Drive:
      • ASUS DVD-ROM
      • USB Devices:
      • iPod Touch 4G + StoreJet 25D3 USB3 500GB
      • UPS:
      • Micro 1000VA
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 SP1 64-bit
      • ISP:
      • IS Pros
      • Download Speed:
      • 256 kbps or 32 KB
      • Upload Speed:
      • 256 kbps or 32 KB
      • Console:
      • 16
    OoAIDoO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Azimpur Dhaka
    Posts
    1,144

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by z.a.s View Post
    I suggested the RGB because of it's customization features, most important features of the K70 are in the STRAFE, and expect the STRAFE to get cheaper in the coming months, so if you really want to pay more then get the better one. You can also get the K70 if you want the Wrist rest, I didn't realize that the K70 also had one, but that is a good if you want to get the K70 as that now justifies the extra 20 bucks. But as your budget was $100 I tried not to go over it, but the STRAFE is a great keyboard for the price as it offers real Cherry MX compared to other Kailh switches which are in most under $100 boards, so as the price of the STRAFE is $110, it should get down to $100 (or maybe less) in the coming months, given that the KB is fairly new.
    Wrist rest is a must for me. K70 is the one i think. Is there any other difference between normal and RGB besides color? Thanks

  11. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OoAIDoO View Post
    Wrist rest is a must for me. K70 is the one i think. Is there any other difference between normal and RGB besides color? Thanks
    Then I'll suggest getting the Corsair Vengeance K70, the RGB variant allows more customization and RGB lighting. BTW I should warn you that some units of the K70 report dead LEDs, the RGB variant has the LEDs placed a bit differently so it should be noted the RGB is a bit more safe from the LEDs dying through static discharge, this specially affects the Blue variant, but the Red one also might have such issues. But the K70 is still a great KB for the price, so you can get it, newer units should address this issue.

  12. #12
    Member
    • OoAIDoO's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte GA-Z68A-D3-B3
      • CPU:
      • RAM:
      • Kingston HyperX 2 x 2 GB 1600 MHz
      • Hard Drive:
      • Corsair F60 + Samsung 1TB + 1.5TB
      • Graphics Card:
      • Gigabyte HD 5670 GDDR5
      • Display:
      • Fujitsu 24 inch TFT LCD
      • Sound Card:
      • Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Shure SRH440 Professional Studio Headphone
      • Keyboard:
      • Logitech G110
      • Mouse:
      • A4 Tech X7 XL-747H
      • Controller:
      • PS3 DS3 Controller :P
      • Power Supply:
      • XFX Core Edition PRO550W
      • Optical Drive:
      • ASUS DVD-ROM
      • USB Devices:
      • iPod Touch 4G + StoreJet 25D3 USB3 500GB
      • UPS:
      • Micro 1000VA
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 SP1 64-bit
      • ISP:
      • IS Pros
      • Download Speed:
      • 256 kbps or 32 KB
      • Upload Speed:
      • 256 kbps or 32 KB
      • Console:
      • 16
    OoAIDoO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Azimpur Dhaka
    Posts
    1,144

    Default

    Hello everyone. I will be ordering the following components. Any last minute suggestion?

    Components (Total) $835.00
    Monitor ASUS MX279H $266.00 http://www.amazon.com/MX279H-27-Inch-Screen-LED-Lit-Monitor/dp/B00B17C5KO/
    GPU MSI R9 380 2G $210.00 http://www.amazon.com/MSI-R9-380-GAMING-2G/dp/B00ZGF0UJA
    RAM Crucial 16G $83.00 http://www.amazon.com/Crucial-Ballistix-PC3-12800-BLS2KIT8G3D1609DS1S00-BLS2CP8G3D1609DS1S00/dp/B006YG9EEW/
    Casing Corsair Carbide SPEC-02 $50.00 http://www.amazon.com/Corsair-Carbide-SPEC-02-Gaming-CC-9011051-WW/dp/B00I0MKMG2/
    Keyboard Corsair K70 RGB Brown $156.00 http://www.amazon.com/Corsair-Gaming-Mechanical-Keyboard-CH-9000065-NA/dp/B00N4OBD32
    Mouse SteelSeries Sensei $62.00 http://www.amazon.com/dp/B005L38QLQ
    Mouse Pad Qck Small $8.00 http://www.amazon.com/SteelSeries-QcK-Gaming-Mouse-Black/dp/B000UEZ36W

  13. #13
    Member
    • Ehsas's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI Z97-G45
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i7-4790K 4.0GHz
      • RAM:
      • G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3
      • Hard Drive:
      • Seagate Barracuda 3TB/Samsung Evo Pro (1TB SSD)
      • Graphics Card:
      • EVGA Superclocked ACX GTX 980 dual SLI
      • Display:
      • LG 34UM95
      • Sound Card:
      • Asus Xonar
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Razer Kraken Pro (green)
      • Keyboard:
      • Rosewill STRIKER RK-6000
      • Mouse:
      • perrix mx(old one) not sure the model
      • Controller:
      • xbox 360's controller
      • Power Supply:
      • Snow Silent Seasonic 750w
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 64 bit
      • ISP:
      • Mazeda BD
      • Download Speed:
      • 38096
      • Upload Speed:
      • 9096
    Ehsas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    1,199

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OoAIDoO View Post
    Hello everyone. I will be ordering the following components. Any last minute suggestion?

    Components (Total) $835.00
    Monitor ASUS MX279H $266.00 http://www.amazon.com/MX279H-27-Inch-Screen-LED-Lit-Monitor/dp/B00B17C5KO/
    GPU MSI R9 380 2G $210.00 http://www.amazon.com/MSI-R9-380-GAMING-2G/dp/B00ZGF0UJA
    RAM Crucial 16G $83.00 http://www.amazon.com/Crucial-Ballistix-PC3-12800-BLS2KIT8G3D1609DS1S00-BLS2CP8G3D1609DS1S00/dp/B006YG9EEW/
    Casing Corsair Carbide SPEC-02 $50.00 http://www.amazon.com/Corsair-Carbide-SPEC-02-Gaming-CC-9011051-WW/dp/B00I0MKMG2/
    Keyboard Corsair K70 RGB Brown $156.00 http://www.amazon.com/Corsair-Gaming-Mechanical-Keyboard-CH-9000065-NA/dp/B00N4OBD32
    Mouse SteelSeries Sensei $62.00 http://www.amazon.com/dp/B005L38QLQ
    Mouse Pad Qck Small $8.00 http://www.amazon.com/SteelSeries-QcK-Gaming-Mouse-Black/dp/B000UEZ36W
    get the corsair M65 mouse instead and also Gskill ram instead of crucial (both the alternatives are of the same price)

  14. #14
    Member
    • furiousTaher's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus z170p || Asus p8 P67m pro
      • CPU:
      • i7 6700k || i5 2400
      • RAM:
      • 2 x Ripjaws 8gb 3200C16D 16GVKB || (Transcend 4gb + Adata 4gb) 1333
      • Hard Drive:
      • Evo 850 250gb + Toshiba 2tb || WD 500gb blue
      • Graphics Card:
      • Zotac gtx 1060 amp || Sapphire r7 260x 1GB
      • Display:
      • Asus vx229h ||Samsung 21.5" S22A300B
      • Sound Card:
      • Xonar dgx
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Microlab 223 || AltecLansing VS2621 + a4tech hs100
      • Mouse:
      • a4tech x7
      • Power Supply:
      • Adata HM 850w || Thermaltek 600 TR2 S
      • Optical Drive:
      • Asus dvd writer 24x max
      • USB Devices:
      • Phantom 240 red/black || Vatyn 664b (Tyrannosaurus)
      • UPS:
      • Power guard 1200va
      • Comment:
      • :D
    furiousTaher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    8,151

    Default

    what games you play mostly? if you want to play all latest games with ultra graphics i strongly recommend buying a 290x or 390 with 300-330$

  15. #15
    Member
    • OoAIDoO's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte GA-Z68A-D3-B3
      • CPU:
      • RAM:
      • Kingston HyperX 2 x 2 GB 1600 MHz
      • Hard Drive:
      • Corsair F60 + Samsung 1TB + 1.5TB
      • Graphics Card:
      • Gigabyte HD 5670 GDDR5
      • Display:
      • Fujitsu 24 inch TFT LCD
      • Sound Card:
      • Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Shure SRH440 Professional Studio Headphone
      • Keyboard:
      • Logitech G110
      • Mouse:
      • A4 Tech X7 XL-747H
      • Controller:
      • PS3 DS3 Controller :P
      • Power Supply:
      • XFX Core Edition PRO550W
      • Optical Drive:
      • ASUS DVD-ROM
      • USB Devices:
      • iPod Touch 4G + StoreJet 25D3 USB3 500GB
      • UPS:
      • Micro 1000VA
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 SP1 64-bit
      • ISP:
      • IS Pros
      • Download Speed:
      • 256 kbps or 32 KB
      • Upload Speed:
      • 256 kbps or 32 KB
      • Console:
      • 16
    OoAIDoO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Azimpur Dhaka
    Posts
    1,144

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ehsas View Post
    get the corsair M65 mouse instead and also Gskill ram instead of crucial (both the alternatives are of the same price)
    I couldn't find Gskill in the same price, so i ordered crucial. I actually wanted to buy 8gb but changed my mind.

    M65 looks weird to me

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by furiousTaher View Post
    what games you play mostly? if you want to play all latest games with ultra graphics i strongly recommend buying a 290x or 390 with 300-330$
    I will be playing 7/8 DOTA 2 matches per week, only.

  16. #16
    Member
    • furiousTaher's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus z170p || Asus p8 P67m pro
      • CPU:
      • i7 6700k || i5 2400
      • RAM:
      • 2 x Ripjaws 8gb 3200C16D 16GVKB || (Transcend 4gb + Adata 4gb) 1333
      • Hard Drive:
      • Evo 850 250gb + Toshiba 2tb || WD 500gb blue
      • Graphics Card:
      • Zotac gtx 1060 amp || Sapphire r7 260x 1GB
      • Display:
      • Asus vx229h ||Samsung 21.5" S22A300B
      • Sound Card:
      • Xonar dgx
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Microlab 223 || AltecLansing VS2621 + a4tech hs100
      • Mouse:
      • a4tech x7
      • Power Supply:
      • Adata HM 850w || Thermaltek 600 TR2 S
      • Optical Drive:
      • Asus dvd writer 24x max
      • USB Devices:
      • Phantom 240 red/black || Vatyn 664b (Tyrannosaurus)
      • UPS:
      • Power guard 1200va
      • Comment:
      • :D
    furiousTaher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    8,151

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OoAIDoO View Post

    I will be playing 7/8 DOTA 2 matches per week, only.
    not in 4k with VSR? even gtx 660 is enough

  17. #17
    Member
    • OoAIDoO's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte GA-Z68A-D3-B3
      • CPU:
      • RAM:
      • Kingston HyperX 2 x 2 GB 1600 MHz
      • Hard Drive:
      • Corsair F60 + Samsung 1TB + 1.5TB
      • Graphics Card:
      • Gigabyte HD 5670 GDDR5
      • Display:
      • Fujitsu 24 inch TFT LCD
      • Sound Card:
      • Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Shure SRH440 Professional Studio Headphone
      • Keyboard:
      • Logitech G110
      • Mouse:
      • A4 Tech X7 XL-747H
      • Controller:
      • PS3 DS3 Controller :P
      • Power Supply:
      • XFX Core Edition PRO550W
      • Optical Drive:
      • ASUS DVD-ROM
      • USB Devices:
      • iPod Touch 4G + StoreJet 25D3 USB3 500GB
      • UPS:
      • Micro 1000VA
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 SP1 64-bit
      • ISP:
      • IS Pros
      • Download Speed:
      • 256 kbps or 32 KB
      • Upload Speed:
      • 256 kbps or 32 KB
      • Console:
      • 16
    OoAIDoO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Azimpur Dhaka
    Posts
    1,144

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by furiousTaher View Post
    not in 4k with VSR? even gtx 660 is enough
    i was concerned with DOTA2's new engine!!

  18. #18
    Member
    • Billybuoy's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • ASUS micro ATX H97M-E
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i5-4590 Haswell Quad-Core 3.3GHz LGA 1150
      • RAM:
      • 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3
      • Hard Drive:
      • Primary: Crucial MX100 512GB SSD, Sec: Toshiba 2TB, Sec: HGST 1 TB
      • Graphics Card:
      • Asus Strix GTX 1070 OC Edition
      • Display:
      • Dell S2440L 24 inch LED backlit VA Panel
      • Sound Card:
      • Fiio E10K USB DAC/AMP
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • SP: Logitech Z623 2.1, HP: Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro, Audio Technica M40x, Phillips SHP9500
      • Keyboard:
      • G.SKILL RIPJAWS KM780R MX Cherry Brown (Red LED)
      • Mouse:
      • Logitech G402 Hyperion Fury
      • Power Supply:
      • Thermaltake 650W Gold (Semi Moduler)
      • Optical Drive:
      • Asus DVD RW/R
      • USB Devices:
      • ADATA UV128 16 GB
      • UPS:
      • Powervault 1200VA
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 8.1 Pro x64 bit
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • Windows Exp Index: 7.6, Glary Utilities: 16 Sec Boot Time
      • Comment:
      • Childhood desire for a Gaming Rig Finally came tru! All parts from earned money, still building
      • ISP:
      • Bracnet
      • Download Speed:
      • 2 MBPS
      • Upload Speed:
      • 1 MBps
    Billybuoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    208

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OoAIDoO View Post
    My current components:

    1. Mobo: Z68 D3 B3 (supports up to 2133 MHz RAMs)
    2. Pro: i7 2600
    3. XFX 650W (Bronze)
    4. 120 GB Samsung SSD + 2TB Toshiba HDD
    5. Titanium HD


    Please suggest me some PC components from Amazon or Newegg so that i can run dota 2 in highest possible settings at 1080p:

    1. Monitor: 27" (budget ~$300)
    2. RAM:
    3. Computer Case: (budget ~$50)
    4. GPU: (budget ~$250)
    5. Mechanical Keyboard: (budget ~$100) what about Corsair Gaming K70?
    6. Mouse: (budget ~$80) (my hands are small)
    7. Mouse Pad:
    Thanks
    Sell Mobo and Processor, buy the new gen intel skylake chip and z100 series mobo. (will be off good value since you will have the resale money.)

    For rest of the parts go as you prefer the most...

  19. #19
    Member
    • Ehsas's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI Z97-G45
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i7-4790K 4.0GHz
      • RAM:
      • G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3
      • Hard Drive:
      • Seagate Barracuda 3TB/Samsung Evo Pro (1TB SSD)
      • Graphics Card:
      • EVGA Superclocked ACX GTX 980 dual SLI
      • Display:
      • LG 34UM95
      • Sound Card:
      • Asus Xonar
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Razer Kraken Pro (green)
      • Keyboard:
      • Rosewill STRIKER RK-6000
      • Mouse:
      • perrix mx(old one) not sure the model
      • Controller:
      • xbox 360's controller
      • Power Supply:
      • Snow Silent Seasonic 750w
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 64 bit
      • ISP:
      • Mazeda BD
      • Download Speed:
      • 38096
      • Upload Speed:
      • 9096
    Ehsas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    1,199

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OoAIDoO View Post
    i was concerned with DOTA2's new engine!!
    you mean Source 2 from that reborn beta or overthrow? XD ohhh what's your MMR?

    anywayss Gskill costs 4$ more on newegg but i guess you bought it already by noww nice parts though have fun!

  20. #20
    Member
    • OoAIDoO's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte GA-Z68A-D3-B3
      • CPU:
      • RAM:
      • Kingston HyperX 2 x 2 GB 1600 MHz
      • Hard Drive:
      • Corsair F60 + Samsung 1TB + 1.5TB
      • Graphics Card:
      • Gigabyte HD 5670 GDDR5
      • Display:
      • Fujitsu 24 inch TFT LCD
      • Sound Card:
      • Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Shure SRH440 Professional Studio Headphone
      • Keyboard:
      • Logitech G110
      • Mouse:
      • A4 Tech X7 XL-747H
      • Controller:
      • PS3 DS3 Controller :P
      • Power Supply:
      • XFX Core Edition PRO550W
      • Optical Drive:
      • ASUS DVD-ROM
      • USB Devices:
      • iPod Touch 4G + StoreJet 25D3 USB3 500GB
      • UPS:
      • Micro 1000VA
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 SP1 64-bit
      • ISP:
      • IS Pros
      • Download Speed:
      • 256 kbps or 32 KB
      • Upload Speed:
      • 256 kbps or 32 KB
      • Console:
      • 16
    OoAIDoO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Azimpur Dhaka
    Posts
    1,144

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ehsas View Post
    you mean Source 2 from that reborn beta or overthrow? XD ohhh what's your MMR?

    anywayss Gskill costs 4$ more on newegg but i guess you bought it already by noww nice parts though have fun!
    I don't play MMRs. 2k+ houar kotha, lol. aar ami shob kichu order disi amazon theke.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Billybuoy View Post
    Sell Mobo and Processor, buy the new gen intel skylake chip and z100 series mobo. (will be off good value since you will have the resale money.)

    For rest of the parts go as you prefer the most...
    As long as my processor and mobo don't bottleneck any other parts, i think i am good to go. what do you think?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Sale (Used) Some Pc parts up to
    By mhasib3 in forum Shop - General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: January 10th, 2015, 00:37
  2. Sale (Used) Some PC parts
    By Rajmi in forum Shop - Gadgets
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: August 29th, 2012, 16:42
  3. suggest me few good website for buying pc parts
    By Shetu in forum Help - PC Buying
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: May 9th, 2012, 23:05
  4. Suggest parts for a low-budget PC
    By Dee in forum Technical Support
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: November 24th, 2010, 01:33
  5. Want to Buy need parts
    By Cyber_Shot in forum Shop - Gadgets
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: January 22nd, 2009, 02:38

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Page generated in 0.32510 seconds with 14 queries.