User Tag List

Thread: help!!!!

Default help!!!!

Hey!!I want to buy a second hand ps3.i'm sort of an idiot when it comes to this.i want to know what things to check before buying it.can someone please help?<br>
    i found two people selling ps3s in clickbd.is there someone else who wants to sell(just incase those two have probs)

Default Re: help!!!!

i would like to first ask you wheather you will play pirated games or original games..because since sony changed the master key there has been no jailbreak..so if you are solely going to be dependent on piracy you will not be playing new games on your ps3..and that situation may stay like that ever..so i think xbox is a better solution..but again thats up to you..if you like ps3 exclusives theses on point getting a xbox..

for now,i'll play the pirated ones

soem games r ps3 only but not all people only play on jailbreak...bhai,if u wnt to buy 2nd hand ps3,ur goign to get a big bang on the head...hve paitience,sve the moeny,u cn buy a brand new ps3 with less price and warrent with evrything....

0_0 i just got 1
    4 months used.my friend's ganna be selling his.move cam,controller n nav included