User Tag List

Thread: *to be trashed shortly*

Default *to be trashed shortly*

Quote Originally Posted by salman View Post
    Good luck 2 u too. TG theke je koijon participate korbe, BG theke se koijon podium e uthe jaite pare. Still, wish ya'll good luck.

Edaning dekhlam tg te bg r dekhadekhi game skin add kora hoitese. BG r fifa skin r background, jeta ami EA forum theke idea nileo lustrous skin r sathe adjust korar jonno necessary edit kore nisi, seita dekhi tomra direct mere diso. R guys, chk out TG's most wanted skin for a minute of good laugh.. (ami oita screenshot rakhte vule gesi, cham e change kore felte pare.)

sorry for off-topic.. Just 1ta example dilam tg r kaj jarbar r.. i'm really really pissed off by them.
    Mr salman, i think u have some serious attitude problem. I dont know what type of admin/mod behave that is. shafiee007 asked about k k wcg te ps khelbe in this thread and ami reply disi amra kara kara khelbo, thats it. But apni ki korlan? apni akta normal post k kendro kore fight create korer chesta korlan. I really dont want to fight here but the way u talk like it seems u want to do fight always to show TG down by fake blames.
    amra bg ar dekadeki game skin ad kortesi mane? internet a j hajar hajar forum template, skin, etc ase oigula hajar hajar forum a j jar moto use kortese. and those are free to use. akon amra akta template use kortesi ar aita randomly apnar akta template ar moto samanno dekte, tai bole amra apander ta copy korsi? taile to amarao bolte pari, bg cs skin tg cs skin ar motto dekte, tai bg tg ar copy korse!! huh. and 4 ur kind info, TG's most wanted skin is under test purpose and development. i dont know what u r talking about but u may have seen that skin while it is not in a complete shape.

i know my post may have been deleted or edited because of "unwanted" true. and sorry for off topic.
    Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 2.4 GHz 1066 FSB 2×4 Mb cache
    Gigabyte GA-G33M-S2 Motherboard
    4×1 Giga DDR2 800 Mhz Ram
    160+320 Giga Sata 2 Harddisk
    19 Inch Samsung Lcd, Gigabyte Geforce 8600 GT
    Creative 5.1 Multi Channel Surround sound speaker
    Built in 8 Channel Audio, 450 Watt Power Supply.
    Razer Lycosa Mirror + Powerlogic Powerlaser GMX-5

VIP Member
    • 's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • CPU:
      • RAM:
      • 6GB (2+4 GB) DIMM DDR3 1333Mhz
      • Hard Drive:
      • 500GB SATA II 7200RPM
      • Graphics Card:
      • NVIDIA GT335M 1GB
      • Display:
      • Primary 11.6", Secondary 20"
      • Controller:
      • Logitech RP2
      • Operating System:
      • Genuine Windows(R) 7 Home Premium 64bit
      • ISP:
      • Qubee
      • Download Speed:
      • 128kBps
      • Upload Speed:
      • 128kBps

Default Re: WCGBD National Championship 2008

i maintain that TG copy pasted our custom FIFA skin background. i edited some part of the picture which is still there and that proves it. obviously, it didnt happen "randomly".. i appreciate your efforts of doing some gaming thing.. but this kind of plagiarism only proves how ajaira TG is. watever, if you have something personal to say, PM or IM me, most welcome. i'd say dont post, because we dont edit or delete them.

i maintain that TG copy pasted our custom FIFA skin background. i edited some part of the picture which is still there and that proves it. obviously, it didnt happen "randomly".. i appreciate your efforts of doing some gaming thing.. but this kind of plagiarism only proves how ajaira TG is. watever, if you have something personal to say, PM or IM me, most welcome. i'd say dont post, because we dont edit or delete them.

Hello there, This is Zaid.. Long time no see hope you all folks are doing just fine. As you know I am very busy and just came from my vacation so wasn't even able to post in my own forums.

Nevertheless, back to our little discussion topic. As a gentleman First of all I would like to apologize if my dear friend Sayem has Offended any of you which i believe he hasn't.

Now My friend, Salman.. Thanks for visiting our little community and ofcourse checking out the skins. But I have to agree with dear Sayem that this topic was about Who's participating in WCG BD and so did Sayem reply to that in a respectful manner. But You My Dear friend, You started off by saying How good you are and how better we are and vice versa..

If you really have something to discuss about or something that concerns you and some of your newly formed copyright laws of forums skins why dont you open a new topic related to this matter...
    Why would you even think of a discussion on such matter in this WCG BD related topic. It just does not relate.

Simply as you said.. Send PM, Mail, Email or call our development team or straight pass it on to the Director Sayem.

Or even me for instance... no need to discuss it here my friend.

For your kind information my team has informed me that the images was found in google search.

Now Correct me if I am wrong but I believe this is freedom of speech. And then again everyone would appreciate it, and I strongly, and i mean strongly recommend you if You could talk with a little more respect towards everyone & Tomorrows Gaming Inc.

"Ajaira, Pissed ouuf ... " and these words you are using to persist and display a sideshow of the motions & your anger, well we can understand but its not stranded and not a respectful manner to talk with everyone.

No offense meant I believe you might need some rest and help with your attitude which we believe is likely to be abnormal and can suggest some.

Again truly sorry if any of you really got offended but this was not really meant to offend and was truly for the purpose to show the right.. and I also am keeping this in mind that my post might be deleted / moved .

Anyway, You fellas feel free to contact me at my TG PM and have a great day now

Cheers.

• Pyro.Dynamics-'s Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • ASUS P6T Deluxe (Intel X-58 Based)
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i7 945
      • RAM:
      • OCZ Gold 6 GB (3 x 2GB), 1600 MHz
      • Hard Drive:
      • SeaGate 1TB 7200 RPM
      • Graphics Card:
      • XFX 9800GTX+ 1GB X2 = 2GB SLI
      • Display:
      • Sony Bravia 46"
      • Sound Card:
      • Intel SoundMAX Built-in 7.1 SmartCard
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Microlab 5.1 Surround
      • Keyboard:
      • Razer Anansi
      • Mouse:
      • Razer Naga Molten Edition
      • Controller:
      • XBOX 360 Controller
      • Power Supply:
      • Thermaltake 850W
      • Optical Drive:
      • Zinger Burger
      • UPS:
      • MICRO
      • Operating System:
      • Windows Vista Ultimate x58
      • Comment:
      • Cooler - CoolerMAster V8; Casing - Thermaltake M9
      • ISP:
      • Link3 1 Mbps
      • Download Speed:
      • 110-140 KBps
      • Upload Speed:
      • 40-60 KB
      • Console:

Man, these TG people... So much bitching! They steal backgrounds and ideas and make page long posts to back it up! Confusing community.

Steene / Lightstrike - Level 80 Rogue/Paladin - Bloodcraft Blizzclone US
    Anestean - Level 80 Paladin - AlphaWoW EU
    Pyro.Dynam1cs - Garena - Main competitive account
    DietPepsicola - Garena - Trolling, "secret" pub owning account.

VIP Member
    • 's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • CPU:
      • RAM:
      • Hard Drive:
      • 500GB SATA II 7200RPM
      • Graphics Card:
      • NVIDIA GT335M 1GB
      • Display:
      • Controller:
      • Logitech RP2
      • Operating System:
      • ISP:
      • Qubee
      • Download Speed:
      • 128kBps
      • Upload Speed:
      • 128kBps

Quote Originally Posted by Zaid Hyder View Post
    For your kind information my team has informed me that the images was found in google search.
    you are wrongly informed and i have the screenshots to prove your 'team' (which is actually yourself only) browsed BG, ri8 clicked on FIFA skin, left clicked on 'save background as', saved it, then used in TG template.

i'm pissed off, becoz you copied stuffs and never bothered to credit BG for those. i m certainly offended by this.

posts will certainly be moved after a while, coz these are off topics.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyro.Dynamics View Post
    Man, these TG people... So much bitching! They steal backgrounds and ideas and make page long posts to back it up! Confusing community.
    Calm down dear... Its certain that i was just explaining myself here and reason with you which you would not like to hear, correct me if I am wrong but as you are the type of an ignorant and sub cording who has true believe in lies or to say dont like facts.

last time I visited your forum it was some person to be Exact "AcidRain" who was using slanging and ended up getting banned and ofcourse to TG. It seems most of you are used to this and do handle situations like well i dont need to say more now do I.

You are acting like a bunch of collage-uni kids.. Slanging and what not. I really dont know what type of Community or Culture you belong to but yes you certainly have not been able to learn any manners, Would not blame it all on you but may be misunderstood childhood or to say not good enough parenting I believe. No offense.

I think we have meat before, you used to work with DOTABD, Anyways. This type of ignorant behavior is quite childish and I wont take it much seriously as I could.

But even thou I believe some one here and that might be you my friend who needs to give a good apology for offending a community for no reason nor any can be made.

UPDATE

@Salman

you are wrongly informed and i have the screenshots to prove your 'team' (which is actually yourself only) browsed BG, ri8 clicked on FIFA skin, left clicked on 'save background as', saved it, then used in TG template.

I have contacted the head of our development team Monty Aziz and he has shown me and it comes to the fact that Non of our official records show nor determine that any of our team has borrowed or used your background. Now I would really love to see your "Screenshots", I believe even if some one did wanted to copy/paste your background you could never have that screenshot.

Just for your clarification. Your screen shots which shows me logged in your forum a month ago or a week ago, you also login our forum and ofcourse a lot of other forums that does not prove anything at all really.

I believe we are all very clear now.., and ofcourse your moderators should have thought of removing these posts before or better yet you should have been more respectful and ofcourse less offending when proclaiming and pressing false charges against Tomorrows Gaming Inc.

Cheers.

• ЯV●shafiee007's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • eVGA X58 SLI Micro
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i7 920 Nehalem 2.66GHz L3 8MB cache Quad Core
      • RAM:
      • 3x2GB Corsair XMS3 DDR3-1600 Tripple channel (8-8-8-24)
      • Hard Drive:
      • 1.5TB WD Caviar Black + 250GB Samsung HDD
      • Graphics Card:
      • Sapphire ATI 5870 1GB GDDR5 256-bit PCI-e
      • Display:
      • ASUS 21.5" VH222H HDMI
      • Sound Card:
      • Built-in
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Steelseries Siberia with 7.1 USB sound card, Altec Lansing 2.1
      • Keyboard:
      • Steelseries MERC Stealth
      • Mouse:
      • Razer - DeathAdder
      • Controller:
      • Logitech G25 Racing Wheel, Xbox360 controller, Genius Maxfire G-12U, Creative Cobra 2, XFX Xgear
      • Power Supply:
      • Corsair TX750
      • Optical Drive:
      • Lite-on SATA DVD writer
      • UPS:
      • iNeat 1200VA
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 64-bit
      • Comment:
      • It's great... but my consoles are much better !
      • ISP:
      • Link3
      • Download Speed:
      • 170KBps
      • Upload Speed:
      • 100KBps
      • Console:

first of all.....it's about WCGBD 08......secondly, it's the N F S section.....ufff, wat the hell???

Red ViperZ---ЯV●shafiee007

VIP Member
    • 's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • CPU:
      • RAM:
      • Hard Drive:
      • 500GB SATA II 7200RPM
      • Graphics Card:
      • NVIDIA GT335M 1GB
      • Display:
      • Controller:
      • Logitech RP2
      • Operating System:
      • ISP:
      • Qubee
      • Download Speed:
      • 128kBps
      • Upload Speed:
      • 128kBps

Default Re: *to be trashed shortly*

@zaid i'll give u an hour to apologise and fcuk off from bg. If you dont, then i'll post the screenshot n prove ur team even copies templates from bg. Bd r onno keu hole erokom boltam na, but tumi newzealand e boisha bd r gaming niye paat marba esob bondho hoa dorkar.

Sola Boot Muri™
    • Deep -xCross-'s Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • ECS G41T-R3
      • CPU:
      • Intel Pentium D E5400 (@2.7Ghz)
      • RAM:
      • Transcend 2GB DDR3 (@1066MHz)
      • Hard Drive:
      • Western Digital Caviar BLACK 1TB & Seagate GoFlex Desk External 3TB
      • Graphics Card:
      • Sapphire ATi Radeon 5550
      • Display:
      • DELL P2211H 21.5" LED LCD (@1080p)
      • Sound Card:
      • Creative Audigy Value 7.1
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Creative GIGAWORKS T3 / Bose IE2
      • Keyboard:
      • Razer BlackWidow Ultimate
      • Mouse:
      • Microsoft Comfort Mouse 6000
      • Power Supply:
      • Thermaltake Lightpower 430W
      • Optical Drive:
      • UPS:
      • GreenPower 600VA powered by a 85AH IPS Battery which gives me 3.5hours of backup
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 Ultimate 32bit (Pirated)
      • Comment:
      • Not so bad for normal usage. I don't have any time to play games right now.
      • ISP:
      • Link3 1532kbps Night Doubler
      • Download Speed:
      • 180-360
      • Upload Speed:
      • 180*360
      • Console:

okarone salman bhai fight start korlo!!
    seeing is believing..

SenSei
    • SenSeiFAR's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Satellite L505D-S5992
      • CPU:
      • AMD Turion II Dual Core
      • RAM:
      • DDR3 SD 3GB
      • Hard Drive:
      • 320 GB
      • Graphics Card:
      • ATI Radeon 4200 graphics with shared memory
      • Display:
      • Toshiba 15.6 LCD
      • Sound Card:
      • SteelSeries Siberia USB Sound Card
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • SteelSeries Siberia In Ear / Razer Moray+
      • Keyboard:
      • Logitech K200
      • Mouse:
      • Razer Mamba
      • Controller:
      • Logitech RumblePad 2 (x2)
      • Power Supply:
      • No clue
      • Optical Drive:
      • San Disk 4 gb
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 Home Premium
      • ISP:
      • SBC [at&t]
      • Download Speed:
      • Upload Speed:
      • Console:

LOL! FUnny, umm, just calm down everyone, and we can see who wins in the WCG, simple, we are all gamers and shouldn't fight. Simple. :e. I is member of all BG, TG and PD. =D
    Australian-I feel for ya bro gaming on a piece of crap you should be twice as good at any game you play. Thats really really a scary thought. Part of me does not want you to get a new rig.

@zaid i'll give u an hour to apologise and fcuk off from bg. If you dont, then i'll post the screenshot n prove ur team even copies templates from bg. Bd r onno keu hole erokom boltam na, but tumi newzealand e boisha bd r gaming niye paat marba esob bondho hoa dorkar.

I see. Dear Salma..

So first of all let me get this clearly, you would like to threatn and take apologies to make yourself feel good but not from any one but one of the most influential people in Bangladesh . It works the other way around my friend. may be you are still too young. I forgive you.

I can Now.... Well I am quite sure and have to believe you are a child of poor misery and live a terrible mentality indeed. i feel sorry for you. But there isnt any thing i can help you with.
    You just shown us what type of person you are. Lack of respect and honor.

Sure not of any standard when it comes to being a man as with your childish behaves. it shows now I wont be using any of your slangs. I believe
    Bd r onno keu hole erokom boltam na, but tumi newzealand e boisha bd r gaming niye paat marba esob bondho hoa dorkar
    Really a selfish racist man indeed, using religion / country / culture to say that wrong is right.. thats not ok my dear Salma.

I am sure you would have never said any of these if you really knew me in real life or lets say who I am.

again i would seriously request everyone to help my dear friend Salman here. God bless you my child.

You have a great day now

Cheers.

What a shame mr salman ! i cant imagine ur mentality ! u r so mean ! I m thinking who should actually apologize . Do what ever u want to do to prove false. And please , learn some behave.
    @Zaid Hyder, very well said.
    Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 2.4 GHz 1066 FSB 2×4 Mb cache
    Gigabyte GA-G33M-S2 Motherboard
    4×1 Giga DDR2 800 Mhz Ram
    160+320 Giga Sata 2 Harddisk
    19 Inch Samsung Lcd, Gigabyte Geforce 8600 GT
    Creative 5.1 Multi Channel Surround sound speaker
    Built in 8 Channel Audio, 450 Watt Power Supply.
    Razer Lycosa Mirror + Powerlogic Powerlaser GMX-5

• xK::CREATOR's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • gigabyte ga-g31m-s2l
      • CPU:
      • Core 2 duo E7200, 2.5 ghz of clockspeed, 3mb of L2 cache, 1033 mhz FSB
      • RAM:
      • 2 gb trancend, 800 mhz bus | Baraite chai, shamortho nai.
      • Hard Drive:
      • samsung 160 gb sata
      • Graphics Card:
      • xfx 8500 GT
      • Display:
      • 17" dell e178wf lcd <--- if it were a ladeh, she would have definitely been my wife.
      • Sound Card:
      • Built in.
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Cosonic.
      • Keyboard:
      • Naah, i am more into guitars..
      • Mouse:
      • Razer Salmosa
      • Controller:
      • None.
      • Power Supply:
      • Delux 450 watt | power tree UPS | Rahim afrooz IPS | Italian power substation
      • Optical Drive:
      • Fibre optic er naam shunsi.. optical drive kya cheese hain ?? :S
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • Naah, i'd rather preffer sitting on chairs.
      • Comment:
      • Shobai to shukhi hote chaye.. tobu keu shukhi hoy, keu hoyna.. :'(
      • ISP:
      • Link3
      • Download Speed:
      • 40~
      • Upload Speed:
      • 40~

uff sayem bhai. get matured. -.-"
    salman bhai. i am thoroughly disappointed.

shobti paye pa lagaye jhogra badhaite ashe. >_<

• &#1071;V&#9679;shafiee007's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • eVGA X58 SLI Micro
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i7 920 Nehalem 2.66GHz L3 8MB cache Quad Core
      • RAM:
      • 3x2GB Corsair XMS3 DDR3-1600 Tripple channel (8-8-8-24)
      • Hard Drive:
      • 1.5TB WD Caviar Black + 250GB Samsung HDD
      • Graphics Card:
      • Sapphire ATI 5870 1GB GDDR5 256-bit PCI-e
      • Display:
      • ASUS 21.5&quot; VH222H HDMI
      • Sound Card:
      • Built-in
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Steelseries Siberia with 7.1 USB sound card, Altec Lansing 2.1
      • Keyboard:
      • Steelseries MERC Stealth
      • Mouse:
      • Razer - DeathAdder
      • Controller:
      • Logitech G25 Racing Wheel, Xbox360 controller, Genius Maxfire G-12U, Creative Cobra 2, XFX Xgear
      • Power Supply:
      • Corsair TX750
      • Optical Drive:
      • Lite-on SATA DVD writer
      • UPS:
      • iNeat 1200VA
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 64-bit
      • Comment:
      • It's great... but my consoles are much better !
      • ISP:
      • Link3
      • Download Speed:
      • 170KBps
      • Upload Speed:
      • 100KBps
      • Console:

Quote Originally Posted by TE.SenSeiFAR View Post
    LOL! FUnny, umm, just calm down everyone, and we can see who wins in the WCG, simple, we are all gamers and shouldn't fight. Simple. :e. I is member of all BG, TG and PD. =D
    lol....WCG te ke jitbe eitar upor ki eigula nirbhor korbe naki :S hehe....jani na, insha allah BG will own the podium of nfs

Red ViperZ---ЯV●shafiee007

VIP Member
    • 's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • CPU:
      • RAM:
      • Hard Drive:
      • 500GB SATA II 7200RPM
      • Graphics Card:
      • NVIDIA GT335M 1GB
      • Display:
      • Primary 11.6&quot;, Secondary 20&quot;
      • Controller:
      • Logitech RP2
      • Operating System:
      • ISP:
      • Qubee
      • Download Speed:
      • 128kBps
      • Upload Speed:
      • 128kBps

attachments-
    1st- original image
    2nd- edited image used in BG
    3rd- used in TG
    4th- highlighted part shows the edit and that 2 and 3 have same backgrounds.

there are other examples.. watever just wasting time here..

BG FIFA skin background will be changed.
    Attached Images Attached Images