With unprecedented levels of dynamism, drama and interaction, Asura’s Wrath™ will deliver a fresh take on the action gaming genre. Once a revered deity, Asura was betrayed by his fellow gods and stripped of all his powers. Consumed by anger at the injustice he has suffered and swearing vengeance, Asura discovers he can use this fury to his advantage and turn it against his enemies. Cue relentless action as Asura finds himself facing off against numerous unique enemies, including planetary sized bosses, unleashing devastating and visceral attacks. Asura’s Wrath loses the traditional distinction between gameplay and cutscenes through seamless player controlled narrative. Simply put, even in cinematic sequences the player can control Asura, directly affecting the gameplay, making Asura’s Wrath a truly unique experience.
Inspired by Asian mythology and fused with science fiction, Asura's Wrath aims to redefine the action genre by delivering unprecedented levels of dynamism, drama and interaction. Once a revered deity, Asura was betrayed by his fellow gods and stripped of all his powers. Consumed by anger at the injustice he has suffered and swearing vengeance, Asura discovers he can use this fury to his advantage and turn it against his enemies. By channelling his inner rage, Asura is now able to unleash devastating attacks and wreak havoc as he battles against the deities who have wronged him and their earthly forces. Inspired by episodic dramas, Asura's Wrath is split into distinct sections with gameplay and narrative unfolding as one and building to a final climatic conclusion.
• New type of action game – Asura’s Wrath will seamlessly blend action and narrative and will adopt an episodic nature, more akin to a TV drama series.
• Relentless action – Asura’s Wrath keeps placing gamers in tight situations and says ‘now get out of that.’
• What the…? – Unique enemies and planetary sized bosses will continually challenge players’ expectations.
• Innovative setting and story – Fusing Asian mythology with sci-fi, Asura’s Wrath’s universe will be truly unique.
• Collaboration with CyberConnect2 – Continues Capcom’s strategy of partnering with the best developers to produce titles to complement its own internal projects.
Release Date: TBC
Developer: Cyber Connect 2
Some GamePlay And Cinematics Trailers:
Asura's Wrath TGS 2010 Debut Trailer
Asuras Wrath Feel the Wrath Trailer
Asura's Wrath GamesCom 2011 Trailer
Asura´s Wrath - E3 2011 Full Demo Gameplay
Asura's Wrath - E3 2011: Giant Gameplay
(Edit: (Last Trailer Ta Dekhar Pore) Tar Game Er GamePlay Er Mairi-Baap................Erokom Planet Size Er Boss Ke Bhoyanok Bhabe Marar Scene Age Kono Game E Dekhi Nai. Pura Boss Kei Fatai Dise Non-Stop Ghusi Maira. Ei Game Jodi PC Te Ase Tahole Amake Iron Diye Banano Keyboard R Mouse Kinte Hobe, Ja GamePlay Dekhlam)
Ami Eta PC Section E Ditam na. But Recently Kisu Jaiga Ghure Dekhar Pore Decide Korlam Post Korbo. Official Bhabe PC Te Game Ta Anar Bapare Ki Bolse Oita Niche Dilam (From Facebook Official Page):
For Those Asking for Asura's Wrath on Wii-U and PC
by Asura's Wrath on Tuesday, September 13, 2011 at 9:46am
First of all, to all you asking for PC and Wii-U version of Asura's Wrath...thank you! Your support of this great upcoming product is amazing. We love hearing your voice and thank you for spending the time to let us know you want it on those platforms.
We have heard you and are relaying your message to the development team and company.
There is no guarentee that the title will or can come out on those platforms, as you can imagine games take a very long time to develop and it is not always possible to develop at the same speed on all platforms.
We have heard your opinions and going forward, please disregard the blasting of platform requests on the facebook page.
I can not guarentee the game will be developed for the platforms of PC and Wii-U, but I can guarantee that I will let the powers be know there is interest amongst our group.
If you feel very passionate, there are a few additional and generally more effective ways to petition for Asura's Wrath on PC or Wii-U
1) Start a facebook page and bring people in for the cause (Asura's Wrath for PC page, etc). This is an easy way for people to count numbers of interest, much like a petition.
2) Join www.capcom-unity.com and discuss on the forums. Forum discussions that have much talk become stickied and our Community staff takes note of big forum topics. It also acts as a petition system for the developers to take notice.
3) Support Asura's Wrath and both X360 and PS3. If a game does not get enough interest or sales, there is less reason for a developer to increase spend on additional platforms. As you may be interested in the title already, pre-order the game at your favorite retailer. Additionally it helps to keep watching our trailers, make comments on facebook and elsewhere, and reach out to your friends about this amazing upcoming new title.
We love your passion, your support, and your community.
Thank you so very much.
So Ki Mone Hoi??? Amar Mone Hoitese Eta PC Te Asbei Coz Eta fan Der Thake Marattok Support Paitese. Sudhu Capcom Unity Na, Er Bahirer Forum Gulateo Tumul Alochona Choltese Game Ta PC Anar Bapare. Apnader Thakeo Comment R Support Asa Kori PC Te Game Ta Anar Jonno