• 4 Gb DDR2 (Twinmos)/16 GB DDR3
      • Hard Drive:
      • Samsung 1 TB/256 GB SSD
      • Graphics Card:
      • Asus GTX 460/GTX 860m
      • Display:
      • Samsung 19"/Lenovo 15.6"
      • Sound Card:
      • Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium HD+ Realtek Built in 8 Channel Card
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Microlab/Razer Kraken Pro 7.1 HP
      • Keyboard:
      • Asus Strix Tactic Pro Mechanical KB/CM Devastator Pro
      • Mouse:
      • A4Tech/Logitech G402/CM Storm Devastator
      • Controller:
      • Logitech 310/Xbox One Genuine Controller
      • Power Supply:
      • 500w ...Brand name ta dekhte hobe :s
      • Optical Drive:
      • Asus 24x DvD-Writer/Lenovo Portable DVD WR
      • USB Devices:
      • 16 GB Adata/2 TB WD Portable*2
      • UPS:
      • Dnt Have One
      • Operating System:
      • Win 7/Win 10 Home
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • Lawl...
      • Comment:
      • ISP:
      • Chittagong Online Limited/Link3
      • Download Speed:
      • COL-70 KB (Peak) 180 KB (Off Peak)/Link3-128KB Flat
      • Upload Speed:
      • COL-180 KB (1.4 mbps)/Link3-128KB Flat

Default Rogue DPS Guide (PvE)-WoTLK

Although Rogue is mainly a PvP class, still itís considered as epic DPS. Especially in raids. In a sense Rogue is unique as itís the only pure mdps class in entire game. Rogue's can do only melee dps and have no other spec. So itís a unique class. There are some debate about which spec for Rogue is better. Some say combat and some say Assassination. In my viewpoint I ll say that for raids itís better to go for Assassination. Purpose: Envenom. Envenom does natural damage to the opponent and it ignores armor. Most Wotlk Bosses dnt have nature resistance. So itís cooler. And itís easy to keep SnD (Slice n Dice) up in assassination spec. Thanks to Cut to the chase (5/5) skill. And for keeping bonus damage you got Hunger of blood. This usually gives 5% bonus damage without glyph and about 8% bonus damage with glyph. And for offensive ability you have Mutilate. Which usually generates 2/3 combo points per attack. And Envenom as finisher.

Tips

As tip I should say, donít let slice and dice go down as well as periodically refresh hunger of blood. And make sure to use cold blood. Try to survive and keep alive. Use evasion, vanish. If you see you got debuff and you are not getting any cure use cloak of shadow. If you see tank died or for some reason you got agro from tank use tot. In case tank is dead use ToT to OT, if there is no OT use ToT to any DK with good hp. As MDPS, you might not get that much healing or healing preference you might have to use vanish, healing potion or first aid to survive. Use rupture as much as possible. Rupture causes bleeding damage as well as increases Rogueís attack power. Rupture will give you opportunity to refresh hunger of blood. For refreshing SnD, you donít have to worry. Because using SnD at the starting is enough, as it will be refreshed every time you use Envenom. If SnD fails, use it in exchange of 2 combo points. Donít disarm any opponent as it will remove envenom effect. Decreased Armor skill is another good skill which is actually useful for other party members. Kidney shot is fail skill against raid bosses. So using that is a waste although against adds in raids is useful. But point here is, mdps usually assigned for boss rather than adds.

DPS guide

Keep in stealth mode before attacking starts to maximize use of overkill. Start the attack with bleeding effect (Gouge) if there is no one who can use it. Bleeding effect is required to start Hunger for blood. If there is a warrior or balance druid, you donít have to worry about it. Just start your attacking by using mutilate from stealth. As soon as opponent got bleeding effect use Hunger for blood. Itís a good idea to use ToT to tank in the mean time. After first Mutilate use SnD for once. Mutilate usually give 2-3 combo points. So it will last for atleast 8-11 sec. Use mutilate again than envenom to make SnD 20 sec. Remember dnt loose SnD buff. Now itís easy 2x Mutilate than Envenom do it over and over again. Use Rupture every 10 sec and look at Hunger for Blood buff make sure to refresh it every 55 sec. Although it last 60 sec. Use cold blood time to time. You can wait for bloodlust for using trinklet cd as well as cold blood. Try to keep agro as low as possible. Use ToT to transfer agro. If you are engineer itís a good idea to use saronite bomb J. But donít forget to survive. If you are a burst damage dealer but you cant survive your dps is nothing. To test DPS for rogue in my opinion Kora (fire watcher) of VOA is best boss. Test DPS on him.

Spec guide

You can build different talent tree for assassination rogue. I prefer 2 different spec which r 51/18/2 and 54/15/3.
    I will post screenshot and details of this talent trees later on.

Hit Rating

Make sure you have atleast 10 to 12% hit rating without any talent bonus. Try to touch the hit cap of rogue. More hit rating means more chance of applying poison and less chance of missing attack.
    Glyph guide
    I personally use Glyph of Hunger for blood, Glyph of Mutilate, Glyph of Vigor as major glyph.
    Poison & Weapons.
    You should use slow weapon in main hand with instant poison and fast weapon in offhand with deadly poison. Remember using deadly poison is must.
    And main weapon for assassination rogue is dagger in both hand, using any other weapon is a fail.

Haste or Crit

A question may arise in the time of distributing talent points in the case of assassination rogue. Whether you go for 51/18/2, which spec give you 10% melee haste and increased dodge rating or go for 54/15/2 which gives 6% crit chance when any party member dodge or parry any attack, which go very high proc rate as tank or ot always dodge attacks. Haste rating increase attack speed and frequency of applying instant poison to your target.

Gem

Use deadly amernite (orange gem) on your red and yellow gem slots. Which gives 20ap+10haste rating. You can also use some crit gem too. Your preference should be AP/Haste/Crit. Dnt use blue gem for gear gem bonus. But if you want to get gear bonus or activate meta gem use nightmare tear (+10all stat)
    Flask, Buff, Potion and Food
    What I ve learned that Rogues hardly get paladin buffs. Make sure you have GBOM which gives 550 ap. 2nd priority is GBOK. As well as GBOS is important. GBOS leads to increased Strength increased HP and reduce damage taken. Strength gives AP like Agility. 1 str = 1 ap.
    Try to get flask of endlessrage from alchemist. Which gives 180 attack power, which persists through death. And you should get some potion which gives haste rating for a short time. Use that when shamanís of party use Bloodlust (BL). I personally keep my trinklet CD and my glove ench as well as cold blood for BL. This gives a huge damage boost to the party.
    Try to eat fish feast or other food which gives well fed buff. Well fed buff leads to those food which increase AP, Agi, Haste, Crit etc but not those which make you tiny or giant or something else.

P.S. Using all Agi gem in gem slot is a good idea too, It will increase Crit proc rate. As well DPS too.

Profession

Best prof combo I ve ever seen for rogue is Engi & JC. Although skinning & LW is good too ( I tried it too). JC gives chance to use 3 special gems. On that I used 3 68 ap gem. And from engi I used haste increasing ench on my glove. Which increase haste rating for *** (I forgot amount, will add later) for 12 sec.

Enchanting

For raw, I mean except for special prof ench, in general I will prefer following enchanting. 50 ap and 20 crit rating for head slot which can be bought from Knights of the ebon blade quartermaster. For shoulder 40 ap & 15 crit rate from Sons of hodir. For Cloak, 12 agi+increased stealth. For chest +10 all stats. For wrist 50 ap. For glove 44 ap. For waist gem slot ench from BS. For leg 75ap & 22 crit rating from LW. And for Feet Ap or Agi ench from ench (the highest one you can buy). For weapon berseking ench in both weapons is good. If you find that is too costly berseking in MH and Moongose in OH weapon is good. This can be bought from enchanters.

What else?

As rogue, you should remember you have to be in top of the damage dealer in the party. Noone can defeat a rogue in case of dps. J DPS as hard as you can, make the opponent cry.
    For the guide I would like to thank Chixtarias (BE Rogue) from Bloodcraft/Molten, Marisha (BE Rogue) from Bloodcraft as well as Google.com and all the rogues I played with. And as for friend from other class I would like to thank Youmaydie (Warrior-BC).
    And sorry for being late, I posted long ago when the section was created Öthat I ll post guides Ö And I could not do that. As I give up gaming and on job, so it was hard to manage time to write it.
    Last edited by gogeta; January 11th, 2012 at 13:42.

• solid snake's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • gigabyte g41m
      • CPU:
      • core 2 quad
      • RAM:
      • 4 gb
      • Hard Drive:
      • 500 gb
      • Graphics Card:
      • ati 5770
      • Power Supply:
      • tt t2 rx
      • Operating System:
      • win 7

Default Re: Rogue DPS Guide (PvE)-WoTLK

good guide ,, multi rouge boaring,, i love combat pve build. sob somoy combat niyei khelsi..

• gogeta's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Intel DG31PR/Laptop MB name janina -_-
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core 2 Duo E7400/Intel Core I7 2.26 Ghz
      • RAM:
      • Hard Drive:
      • Graphics Card:
      • Asus GTX 460/GTX 860m
      • Display:
      • Sound Card:
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Keyboard:
      • Mouse:
      • Controller:
      • Power Supply:
      • Optical Drive:
      • USB Devices:
      • UPS:
      • Dnt Have One
      • Operating System:
      • Win 7/Win 10 Home
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • Lawl...
      • Comment:
      • ISP:
      • Download Speed:
      • Upload Speed:

Quote Originally Posted by solid snake View Post
    good guide ,, multi rouge boaring,, i love combat pve build. sob somoy combat niyei khelsi..
    Assassination rogue burst damage korte pare. Etai advantage. Combat rogue er advantage hoitese almost sob weapon suit kore plus jekono gear stat useful. Jekhane assa rogue er jonno dagger lage plus gear stat like armor pen rating useless. Combat to aro pain. Sinister strike er casting sound shunle matha kharap hoi jae amr.

• Flame's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI 880GMA-E35
      • CPU:
      • AMD Phenom II X6 1090T @ 3.2Ghz
      • RAM:
      • 2x4GB Transcend DDR3 1333MHz
      • Hard Drive:
      • 2TB Hitachi 7200RPM
      • Graphics Card:
      • XFX AMD HD6850 1GB
      • Display:
      • LG Flatron W1953T 18.5"
      • Sound Card:
      • Realtek HD Audio
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Creative | A4Tech
      • Keyboard:
      • Genius KB 101
      • Mouse:
      • Genius X Scroll
      • Controller:
      • Genius Maxfire
      • Power Supply:
      • Tt TR2 500W
      • Optical Drive:
      • ASUS DVD-RW
      • USB Devices:
      • ADATA 320GB External HDD
      • UPS:
      • Prolink somethingsomething
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 Ultimate (64-bit)
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • 5.9 | 7.7 (without HDD)
      • Comment:
      • BEST! :D
      • ISP:
      • Spark
      • Download Speed:
      • Upload Speed:

I usually prefer combat rogue for PvE, with dual swords instead of daggers. Eventhough assassination would provide more burst damage (aka. lots of damage in a short time), you don't need that while fighting a boss for 5-15mins. Combat tree provides more sustained damage which does a constant amount of damage over a long period of time, and dual swords max that. Assassination is really useful in PvP where you need to deal as much damage as possible in 20seconds and then hope you stay alive.

• solid snake's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • gigabyte g41m
      • CPU:
      • core 2 quad
      • RAM:
      • 4 gb
      • Hard Drive:
      • 500 gb
      • Graphics Card:
      • ati 5770
      • Power Supply:
      • tt t2 rx
      • Operating System:
      • win 7

combat is the pve tree, its just wotlk er koyek patch a assa er onek high dps output ase. but i think one should play the class/ tree they like . not the one that's best at that time. assa diye jemon pve kora jay temni combat diya pvp o kora jay. its depends what you find enjoyable. not whats buggy , and you can pull of the highest dps. private server a dps , arena rank eisob niye serius hobar konoi karon nai. as you can never expect a fair fight.

• gogeta's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • CPU:
      • RAM:
      • Hard Drive:
      • Graphics Card:
      • Asus GTX 460/GTX 860m
      • Display:
      • Sound Card:
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Keyboard:
      • Mouse:
      • Controller:
      • Power Supply:
      • Optical Drive:
      • USB Devices:
      • UPS:
      • Dnt Have One
      • Operating System:
      • Win 7/Win 10 Home
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • Lawl...
      • Comment:
      • ISP:
      • Download Speed:
      • Upload Speed:

Hm... Bt when u get T9 or T10 Full set using combat for raid become useless. Cz T9/T10 even T8 er gear stat r set bonus mostly applicable for assassination rogue. No armor pen rating. Those set got lots of haste rating and crit rating. And from my personal experience I can do way higher damage than any combat rogue, even any other class in raid. Usually stay on top 2 in DPS with my assassination spec. Main problem of combat rogue in my opinion is combat rogue = slow. On the other hand when you ignore opponents armor because of using envenom as it causes natural damage it become a real advantage for you

• awestruck's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Abit IP35-E
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 @ 3.0 Ghz
      • RAM:
      • 2X1 Gb Transcend 800
      • Hard Drive:
      • 80 Gb Samsung
      • Graphics Card:
      • XFX HD 4850 XXX Edition
      • Display:
      • Samsung 19" LCD
      • Sound Card:
      • Built In
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Creative Inspire 4.1
      • Mouse:
      • Razer DeathAdder 2013
      • Controller:
      • PS3 Sixaxis
      • Power Supply:
      • Thermaltake Litepower 550W
      • Optical Drive:
      • Lite-on 20X DVD-RW
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 Ultimate
      • Comment:
      • Gets my work done
      • ISP:
      • Link3 1 mbps
      • Download Speed:
      • Upload Speed:

Combat was good before but now Assassination is the no.1 single target dps spec in raids.

Affitz Level 80 Mage <Sunset Riders> of World of Bloodcraft, US.

• solid snake's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • gigabyte g41m
      • CPU:
      • core 2 quad
      • RAM:
      • 4 gb
      • Hard Drive:
      • 500 gb
      • Graphics Card:
      • ati 5770
      • Power Supply:
      • tt t2 rx
      • Operating System:
      • win 7

Quote Originally Posted by awestruck View Post
    Combat was good before but now Assassination is the no.1 single target dps spec in raids.
    and .... does that mean we have to go assa for raiding? NO

• gogeta's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • CPU:
      • RAM:
      • Hard Drive:
      • Graphics Card:
      • Asus GTX 460/GTX 860m
      • Display:
      • Samsung 19&quot;/Lenovo 15.6&quot;
      • Sound Card:
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Keyboard:
      • Mouse:
      • Controller:
      • Power Supply:
      • Optical Drive:
      • USB Devices:
      • UPS:
      • Dnt Have One
      • Operating System:
      • Win 7/Win 10 Home
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • Lawl...
      • Comment:
      • ISP:
      • Download Speed:
      • Upload Speed:

Combat Rogue vs Assassination Rogue

If rogue got t9/t10 set ..Winner in case of DPS = Assassination

If rogue dnt have any set gear rather s/he got various drops from hc like fos hos hor than winner might be combat rogue.

I tested it on my own. In both molten and bloodcraft as well as I tested in test realm of Team IC

And to beat rdps's in raid .. u have to go for assassination for sure.. Combat rogue dnt have skills to beat assassination rogue.. Compare damage done as well as energy used via sinister strike and mutilate. With almost same amount of energy used by both the attack but damage done difference is remarkable as well as see the combo point generation. Its 1 vs 2-3. Its my personal opinion and experience. Some might not agree with it
    Last edited by gogeta; September 27th, 2011 at 19:51.

• solid snake's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • gigabyte g41m
      • CPU:
      • core 2 quad
      • RAM:
      • 4 gb
      • Hard Drive:
      • 500 gb
      • Graphics Card:
      • ati 5770
      • Power Supply:
      • tt t2 rx
      • Operating System:
      • win 7

ohh you people are so dumb. lemme give you a hint , FUN . ever heard of it ? fuking pvpers ruined wow. T_T

• gogeta's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • CPU:
      • RAM:
      • Hard Drive:
      • Graphics Card:
      • Asus GTX 460/GTX 860m
      • Display:
      • Sound Card:
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Keyboard:
      • Mouse:
      • Controller:
      • Power Supply:
      • Optical Drive:
      • USB Devices:
      • UPS:
      • Dnt Have One
      • Operating System:
      • Win 7/Win 10 Home
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • Lawl...
      • Comment:
      • ISP:
      • Download Speed:
      • Upload Speed:

I play WoW for PvP actually.
    Combat = No fun at all in my view. Slow skills, Boring casting sound... And Assassination is not a PvP spec. There is 2 hybrid spec which are known as Assa PvP spec. Although those are hybrid of Assa and Subs. Btw my guide is for PvE

• solid snake's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • gigabyte g41m
      • CPU:
      • core 2 quad
      • RAM:
      • 4 gb
      • Hard Drive:
      • 500 gb
      • Graphics Card:
      • ati 5770
      • Power Supply:
      • tt t2 rx
      • Operating System:
      • win 7

well in 4.3 the days of rogue will come back. have you guys saw the legendary daggers ?? and the whole batman look. its too much fuking awsome....
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	roguelegendary.jpg 
Views:	133 
Size:	35.3 KB 
ID:	12770

• gogeta's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • CPU:
      • RAM:
      • Hard Drive:
      • Graphics Card:
      • Asus GTX 460/GTX 860m
      • Display:
      • Sound Card:
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Keyboard:
      • Mouse:
      • Controller:
      • Power Supply:
      • Optical Drive:
      • USB Devices:
      • UPS:
      • Dnt Have One
      • Operating System:
      • Win 7/Win 10 Home
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • Lawl...
      • Comment:
      • ISP:
      • Download Speed:
      • Upload Speed:

In cata rogue got healing skill...

• solid snake's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • gigabyte g41m
      • CPU:
      • core 2 quad
      • RAM:
      • 4 gb
      • Hard Drive:
      • 500 gb
      • Graphics Card:
      • ati 5770
      • Power Supply:
      • tt t2 rx
      • Operating System:
      • win 7

in cata everyone got healing skill. lvling is easy as §§§§ , and there lot less quest. but 10 the fun. cata is awsome...

i just hate the looks of Cata gears. ;s

and about beating other classes in dps, thats the one thing rouges do.. so they better do it it right. lol it should be taken for granted. In raids utility matters. Like if i had to worry about healers mana.. i would rather take a Retri instead of a rouge it i had to choice between two.

Great Guide BTW. For guys like me.. who likes to read and know it all.

and about assa and muti like of talks.. well why do u even do that? FUN means different things to different ppl.

To me PvP is FUN. and i didnt pick a Frost mage or a Rouge or a warlock.. i picked Warrior. Its a pain in the arse to Do pvp with warriors.. coz only Nerds can play them right.. and even when u play them right.. u dont always get to win. That didnt matter to me.. i wanted to have FUN.

Its just [EB]. Not Elite B[a]stard or anything like that.

• gogeta's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • CPU:
      • RAM:
      • Hard Drive:
      • Graphics Card:
      • Asus GTX 460/GTX 860m
      • Display:
      • Sound Card:
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Keyboard:
      • Mouse:
      • Controller:
      • Power Supply:
      • Optical Drive:
      • USB Devices:
      • UPS:
      • Dnt Have One
      • Operating System:
      • Win 7/Win 10 Home
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • Lawl...
      • Comment:
      • ISP:
      • Download Speed:
      • Upload Speed:

Quote Originally Posted by kabir_sharif2000 View Post
    i just hate the looks of Cata gears. ;s

and about beating other classes in dps, thats the one thing rouges do.. so they better do it it right. lol it should be taken for granted. In raids utility matters. Like if i had to worry about healers mana.. i would rather take a Retri instead of a rouge it i had to choice between two.

Great Guide BTW. For guys like me.. who likes to read and know it all.

and about assa and muti like of talks.. well why do u even do that? FUN means different things to different ppl.

To me PvP is FUN. and i didnt pick a Frost mage or a Rouge or a warlock.. i picked Warrior. Its a pain in the arse to Do pvp with warriors.. coz only Nerds can play them right.. and even when u play them right.. u dont always get to win. That didnt matter to me.. i wanted to have FUN.
    Ty bro
    Wanna say 3 word from my viewpoint about warrior.... warrior's aren't stylish... Look at their getup... tons of steel on body, its like a meat rack covered with steel ... even you cant see head of a warrior :s ...Look at rogue's

Cata gear's are imba.. Look at stats of those gear. . .
    Btw if you manage some time post warrior guides. ( Tanking , PvP in different spec as well as Pve-Dps and Talent tree in different specs) Take your time.

if u say u got 3 words.. and then throw 5 at me.. now that is really rouge like.

and i wanted to make a warrior guide.. but i figured that no one would actually want that .. coz they aren't stylish... Look at their getup... tons of steel on body, its like a meat rack covered with steel ... even you cant see head of a warrior. And people wont actually understand that unlike thieves they are like Medieval Knights[covered in steel is another creative way to put it.. like u did.] and squires. and they wont care about Lore either.. where Paladins come from veteran highborn warriors who learns Chivalry.

and another strange thing .. ever since i started playing wow i saw ppl complain about Warrior armor outlook.. they say its always get to be coolest. Now that B gays get to be warriors too .. i think that issue is only gonna get more intense in cata. just my humble opinion btw. /love. /hug.
    Last edited by kabir_sharif2000; September 29th, 2011 at 01:12.

• solid snake's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • gigabyte g41m
      • CPU:
      • core 2 quad
      • RAM:
      • 4 gb
      • Hard Drive:
      • 500 gb
      • Graphics Card:
      • ati 5770
      • Power Supply:
      • tt t2 rx
      • Operating System:
      • win 7

wow guide diye asole kono love hoy boilao mone hoy na. sobai kintu nije khele khelei shike. but if something needs a guide that about key binding . that's something u cant play without.good key binding = win

warrior er armor to valoi. wotlk a sob armor ee same dekte silo, but tar modde to warrior er armor ee joss lagse. amito warrior like kori cause they have tons of steel on body, its like a meat rack covered with steel ... and best thing is shoulder pauldron. that one piece of armor is enough for playing a warrior. but wotlk er por sob armor ee kemon jeno same lage.. vanilla set gula awsome silo. but i dont mind if new armors doesnt look good, im sure dev banay awsome vabei but ingame jinish ta valo hosse na.blizzard er niya surely chinta kortese. but rpg game er eitai subudha ,, all u need is a bit of imagination. valo mone korlei valo lagbe. like this Chinese player , t10 set er art gula dekho ki joss. but ingame kintu set gula atto joss lage na. http://wow.mmosite.com/fanart/awesom...player,2.shtml

kabir 4.3 er dangon ar raid er plot dekso. man blizzard has gone insane. atto joss lore eksathe ,,
    Last edited by solid snake; September 29th, 2011 at 02:26.

cant afford to play Cata yet. coz i cant play in blizz servers. {teka koi?} /cry !

i have cata in my PC.. and free servers are so bugged.. skill kaz kore na.. mob mere mere lvl kori 35 lvl akhon.. but idk .. u know where to play?

and I want those epic shoulders back.. no matter what ;s

• gogeta's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • CPU:
      • RAM:
      • Hard Drive:
      • Graphics Card:
      • Asus GTX 460/GTX 860m
      • Display:
      • Sound Card:
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Keyboard:
      • Mouse:
      • Controller:
      • Power Supply:
      • Optical Drive:
      • USB Devices:
      • UPS:
      • Dnt Have One
      • Operating System:
      • Win 7/Win 10 Home
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • Lawl...
      • Comment:
      • ISP:
      • Download Speed:
      • Upload Speed:

Quote Originally Posted by kabir_sharif2000 View Post
    cant afford to play Cata yet. coz i cant play in blizz servers. {teka koi?} /cry !

i have cata in my PC.. and free servers are so bugged.. skill kaz kore na.. mob mere mere lvl kori 35 lvl akhon.. but idk .. u know where to play?

and I want those epic shoulders back.. no matter what ;s
    Retail e lvl 20 porjonto free.... Lvl 19 kore twink kore felba..... ( I played in US-Illidan)
    Btw maf chai bro... bash dio na r... Parle guide post korio... Still I wonder Zeppline gulae person limit deowa thake na ken??? Like 10 rogue maximum or 3 warrior max
    Ami warrior kheli na reason ektai ... Ami bujhi na :s

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast