User Tag List

Thread: Is it possible?

Default Is it possible?

Bangladesh has only one resource which is almost unlimited. That resource is Human Resource. If we can utilize this resource, we can solve, if not all, most of our problems.

I personally believe that Bangladesh doesn't have enough infrastructures to support this massive population, and we should look for opportunities abroad. We should spread ourselves in the whole world. India achieved it already, they are every where now.

I am not talking about unskilled labor here. I am thinking about skilled professionals who can and will dominate in his/her ground. Talking about university students, future engineers, GAME DEVELOPERS, BBAs, MBAs, and Doctors here.

BUET students know how important it is to have a strong internal network. They get latest news of scholarships from their senior "bhi"s within the hour! What a great network.

If we can develop a community of generation next, who will be visionary enough to support others. What kind of support? Money? That would be a big NO! We dont need money, though we are not "tarek jia"s. ALL WE NEED IS INFORMATION. Information about the scolerships, about the latest offers of the universities, information about the current changes of policies regarding students.

I dream, I adore this community idea. Where every member will be energetic enough to spend at least 30 minutes a day, to provide information about the OPPORTUNITIES which can be helpful for GENERATION NEXT.

I wish we had a sub forum about the recent updates of student community. We are gamers, we gotta stick together for our future so that we can BUY OUR NEXT GENERATION THE BEST TECHNOLOGY THERE IS, SO THAT THEY CAN PLAY WHAT EVER GAME THEY WANT. SO THAT THEY CAN PRACTICE "LEADERSHIP".

The big question is.... Is it possible? My answer would be "yes". What would be yours???

Its just [EB]. Not Elite B[a]stard or anything like that.

Default Re: Is it possible?

The answer is "Yes" And like you there are people i know who share the same vision as you but till now o one has come u with that strong will to express their thoughts. Thanks to you that people like you are encouraging others and hopefully keep doing it. I agree "ALL WE NEED IS INFORMATION" but we must also look for ways to manipulate and utilize those information. Theres a saying "Great Minds think alike". There are people; even tho small in numbers and scattered around the country, but share the same passion and a willingness to do something for this country. We need to unite these minds and yes share the information amongst us for that we need a network of people. I see and feel your vision and so will others, i am sure of it. If possible i would like to meet you, if that is ok with you. For the time being i can tell you only this, The time for change has already started its only matter of few years. The changes will be felt evey where, and it will come from anyone, And for those who do not share the visions we see, for them i will quote this line i read from the daily star magazine campus; written by Asrar Chowdhury "If we can't lent our Hands, we simply should get out of their way" for "the times they are a - changing". What i understood with my little capacity of my brain is that when the wave of change starts to hit the shore , you can ride on and be a part of it or simply stay out of its way for it is an unstoppable change.

Those of us who share the same vision, if we want to be heard around the world, starting from our own country, first thing we need is to unite ourselves. Lets do that first then we can start to make our dreams a reality. Even tho i am not good in English, i always say one thing in my heart "One man can make a Difference but One Idea can Change the World" and this idea can be a Vision shared by many, becoming a "Living Idea" itself and have its own existence. Lol i talk too much, anyway i hope to meet you as i have mentioned before, people like you are hard to find and i am not gona misss the chance. I am giving you my number; contact me if you want, the choice is yours.

Tanvir Ahmed Kabir

Mob: 01713209017

Phone: 8921498

Email: [email protected]

Take care Brother, May Allah give you the strength to make your dream a realtiy.

Certainly we will meet. That’s how a Group starts right?

Sharif Ul Kabir.

Mob: 01720384183.
    Phone: NA.
    Email: [email protected]

I am delighted that at least one person thinks like me. It’s not easy to convince the greatest creation of Almighty.

VIP Member
    • 's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • CPU:
      • RAM:
      • 6GB (2+4 GB) DIMM DDR3 1333Mhz
      • Hard Drive:
      • 500GB SATA II 7200RPM
      • Graphics Card:
      • NVIDIA GT335M 1GB
      • Display:
      • Primary 11.6", Secondary 20"
      • Controller:
      • Logitech RP2
      • Operating System:
      • Genuine Windows(R) 7 Home Premium 64bit
      • ISP:
      • Qubee
      • Download Speed:
      • 128kBps
      • Upload Speed:
      • 128kBps

well i idea-ted before about a separate forum. there was this religious debate going on and there was this confusion if such thread shd be allowed. i said that we get a separate forum where gamers will discuss abt things 'other than gaming'. in short, move 'open topic forum' out of BG in a separate subdomain. then this information sharing thing could happen among gamers with ease.

but i wonder if there is some other bangladeshi forum already existing for this kind of purpose.

• WoH[AMON]~Lord SMS's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte EP45DSELR
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core 2 Duo E8600
      • RAM:
      • 2 GB Transcend DDR 2 800 (for the time being)
      • Hard Drive:
      • Samsung 500 GB
      • Graphics Card:
      • Sapphire HD 4870 1 GB
      • Display:
      • 17" CRT Samsung
      • Controller:
      • XBOX 360 Controller for Windows, PS2 controller with adapter
      • Power Supply:
      • Thermaltake ToughPower 600 W
      • Comment:
      • Good Enough for DotA and FIFA
      • ISP:
      • Bracnet
      • Console:

I started this Kind of Forum in 2003. but could not run it. But i think it is possible now.
    Some qoutes that have helped me passing the 'moments' of my life:

1. Accept your limitations, then go beyond them.
    2. Dont think old man. Sail on this course and take it when it comes
    3. I am who i am, not what i am.
    4. Life is too short to be pissed of all the time.
    5. Theists and atheists think alike while they face the real BAD of life
    6. You can never really know a man unless you walk in his shoes.
    7. Forgive thee, who bring upon hatred on you.

The sub forums name could be

"student's corner" or something like that. There were some threads which are study related.

Example: ssc results, need a tutor. How about the hot topic "Notre-Dame-ians"???

I dont see any reason to abandon students corner out of BG. The brightest students are the brightest gamers and developers. Wouldn’t you agree?