User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Teachers Wanted: Graphics Card Coaching Center!

Question Teachers Wanted: Graphics Card Coaching Center!

Seriously guys! I find myself in complete idiocy after reading some of the threads in this forum (rigs). Once I used to think mastering what's on the internet (web development and so on) was enough. Since I'm now feeling like playing some FPS games, the question of upgrading my hardware popped up on my mind and since then I started to see how awful I am with PC hardware knowledge.

I got my first PC two years ago in 2009 (okay the pics in the post are too old, here's a new one). I was studying in class 9 then, and it was my savings that I spent to buy the pc. My parents would never spend a penny for gadgets or internet bills or anything like that. I'm all on my own.

I mostly love Notebooks because in Bangladesh you don't know when electricity goes to toilet for not less than an hour. However, I'm ignoring that fact because I'm not going to make a massive hardware upgrade on my PC. Just a good graphics card and anything else if necessary.

So here goes my question: My budget is around 4000 taka and I want to play games like COD Black Ops, Crysis 2, Fallout New Vegas etc First Person Shooter games. I'm okay with medium settings as my monitor is Samsung 15.6". I went to check out the requirements of ATi Radon (incorrect spelling, I know ) on its website but unfortunately I couldn't understand a bit. So I need your help.

Current Config:
    • Intel PDC 2.60 GHz E5300 Processor.
    • Intel DG31PR Mainboard.
    • Apacer 2GB DDR2 (800) RAM.
    • Samsung 15.6 inches 633NW Wide Screen LCD.
    • Sony DVD writer.
    Please note that there is no graphics card except for the built-in one(Intel G3 or something like that) of 256MB. I can only play games like Super Mario oh sorry I can play better games as well like NFS Most Wanted, GTA San Andreas, Godfather, etc. And what else do you need to know?

Also I must mention that I can't, in any way, upgrade my motherboard, monitor or stuff like that. All I can afford (even not right now) is a graphics card around that budget and I hope that the card won't need a cooler or power supply (i have a power supply, the one i got during purchase. does that even count?)

By the way, I noticed that most of you guys have a blue light inside your CPU. Does that come with graphics cards? 'Cause I love the color.

Please recommend now. Anything more you want to know about my PC please ask. Thanks in advance for your help.
    Most of you don't know me. However, a lot of you have discussed about the articles I wrote and visited my blog at least once. Wondering? Well, do you recall these two links?

http://aisjournal.com/2010/12/17/hon...ew-banglalion/

My Blog | Flickr

• Dee's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus Maximus VIII Ranger
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i5 6600k
      • RAM:
      • G.Skill Ripjaws V 2x8GB DDR4 2400MHz
      • Hard Drive:
      • Samsung 830 128GB SSD; Crucial M500 960GB SSD
      • Display:
      • Dell S2216H
      • Keyboard:
      • Cooler Master Quick Fire Rapid-i Cherry MX Brown
      • Mouse:
      • Cooler Master MasterKeys Lite L
      • Power Supply:
      • Cooler Master V650 Gold
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 x64
      • ISP:
      • Link3 GATI
      • Download Speed:
      • 2Mib/s
      • Upload Speed:
      • 2Mib/s

Default Re: Teachers Wanted: Graphics Card Coaching Center!

Would you like to buy a used card?

If that is in good condition, why not? But the problem is, since I'm totally idiot with graphics card, how would I determine whether the used card is in good condition or not?
    Most of you don't know me. However, a lot of you have discussed about the articles I wrote and visited my blog at least once. Wondering? Well, do you recall these two links?

My Blog | Flickr

• proton_chain's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte GA-P55-UD3
      • CPU:
      • RAM:
      • 4x4GB DDR3-1600MHz
      • Hard Drive:
      • 6.5TB (3TB+2TB+1TB+.5TB)
      • Graphics Card:
      • Nvidia Geforce GTX 760 4GB
      • Display:
      • Samsung Syncmaster 22 inch
      • Sound Card:
      • Asus Xonar Essence STX
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Shure SRH440
      • Keyboard:
      • TT Challenger Pro
      • Mouse:
      • A4tech Bloody V3M
      • Power Supply:
      • Thermaltake Toughpower 600W
      • Optical Drive:
      • Sony Optiarc DVD burner
      • USB Devices:
      • Blue Yeti USB Microphone
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10
      • ISP:
      • Amber IT
      • Download Speed:
      • 384 KB/s (day), 786 KB/s (night)
      • Upload Speed:

The only way to visually detect any problems is looking for burn marks over the card. Otherwise, you can't tell anything by just looking at it. You will have to test it for a few hours before you can be sure if it's in good condition.

Learn About The Card: Read reviews of the card you are planning to buy (the exact version/vendor). Read the specifications and memorize the performance graph.

Installing The Card: Make sure your PSU (= Power Supply Unit) is capable of handling the card you are going to buy. Install the graphics card, connect the power connector(s) if necessary and power up your PC. Uninstall old drivers, reboot, install new drivers, reboot.

Monitoring Softwares: You will need monitoring softwares to determine the current condition of the card at any given time. They can read clock speeds, memory capacity, GPU usage, temperature etc. Some can measure the framerate of OpenGL or D3D based software. If you do not understand a term properly, Google is your best friend. Fraps, MSI Afterburner and GPUz will do.

Stress Testing: Download some benchmarking utilities which stress the GPU very hard. Furmark gets my recommendation. Unigine Heaven benchmark also gets my recommendation, these two are enough for stress testing. Do NOT run both at once, run them one by one (in no particular order). Each of them will show the settings page when you run them, just push them up as far as you can to ensure maximum stress. Yes, the framerate may drop down really low but that’s okay, stressing is the primary objective here. Use monitoring softwares to check the maximum temperature. The maximum safe temperatures vary from architecture to architecture, so reviews are good reference points.

Gaming: Even though games will never stress the GPU as hard as synthetic benchmarks, rarely some cards fail while running games but they remain stable under benchmarks. Play any graphics intensive game for 15-20 minutes.

What To Look For: You are going to look for artifacts. What’s that? It is as simple as the name is - spots/lines that are not supposed to appear. Unstable cards will show dots or lines (of any color, commonly black) over the image while it is being stressed. So, keep a hawk eye on the monitor. Some cards may even crash the game/benchmarking software while under load, some give BSOD (=Blue/Black Screen Of Death) and reboot. Match the specifications read by GPUz with the one on the review site. Run a game or two at the exact same settings as run on the review to see if your card gets similar framerates (CPU is a factor here, that’s why I used the term “similar”).

Suggestions While Buying Used Cards:
    • Tell the person that he will return your money if the card fails to pass the above tests.
    • Look for cards with warranty if possible.
    • If the card is without warranty, try to buy from a trusted person. If you buy from BG Shop section, check how helpful, trusted and honest the member is. Honest persons never cheat.
    I think that’s all you need to know. I tried to keep it as simple as I could.
    Last edited by proton_chain; August 29th, 2011 at 07:53.

Thanks proton_chain, it really couldn't be any simpler. But I need help with the very first point you mentioned. Which model should be best for me? You know my existing configuration and my gaming preference. So I think you could suggest me to some model (that hopefully won't need an extra power supply).

My Blog | Flickr

• Overlord's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI H77MA-G43
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i7 3770 under CM Hyper 103
      • RAM:
      • Corsair Vengeance 8GB DDR3 1600
      • Hard Drive:
      • WD Blue 1TB 7200 RPM Sata III
      • Graphics Card:
      • MSI GTX 970 OC Gaming 4G
      • Display:
      • ASUS VX229H IPS 21.5 LED
      • Sound Card:
      • Built in HD Audio
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • MicroLab 2.1
      • Keyboard:
      • AutoKey Gaming
      • Mouse:
      • A4 Tech N-70FX
      • Controller:
      • USB Gamepad
      • Power Supply:
      • Corsair VS450
      • Optical Drive:
      • Samsung 22X DVD RW
      • UPS:
      • Weli Power 800VA
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 Pro x64
      • Comment:
      • Satisfied
      • ISP:
      • Antaranga
      • Download Speed:
      • 3 Mbps
      • Upload Speed:
      • 3 Mbps

Quote Originally Posted by aisajib View Post
    Thanks proton_chain, it really couldn't be any simpler. But I need help with the very first point you mentioned. Which model should be best for me? You know my existing configuration and my gaming preference. So I think you could suggest me to some model (that hopefully won't need an extra power supply).
    Go for ATi Radeon cards. ATi low profile and low-mid/mid profile cards gula generic power supply diye chalano jay. My suggestion is to go for a 2nd hand ATi Radeon HD 5670 GDDR5, it will cost max 5000 taka. Crysis 2/Black Ops smoothly khela jabe.

• abir's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte G41M-ES2L | Intel 965 HP
      • CPU:
      • Intel Pentium Dual Core E5400 2.7GHz 800MSB| Intel T5670 Core 2 Duo 1.8GHz 800MHz FSB
      • RAM:
      • (2+2) 4GB DDR II (800MHz) | 1GB RAM
      • Hard Drive:
      • 320 GB SATA Samsung | 160GB SATA
      • Graphics Card:
      • Sapphire Radeon 4770 512MB | Intel GMA X3100
      • Display:
      • DELL Inspiron 18.5" LCD |14.1" TFT LCD
      • Sound Card:
      • Realtek Builtin Audio
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Creative Inspire 2.1
      • Keyboard:
      • Genius Slimstar 355 Gaming Keyboard | A4Tech Anti RSI (USB PS2)
      • Mouse:
      • A4tech 7K Office (USB)| HP
      • Power Supply:
      • Deluxe DLP 388A 450W
      • Optical Drive:
      • ASUS 16X DVD Drive & Liteon DVDW| Asus DVD RAMRW LightScribe
      • USB Devices:
      • 4GB Apacer Pendrive
      • UPS:
      • OVO 650VA
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 x64 | Windows XP SP2 & Ubuntu 9.04
      • ISP:
      • Smile Internet (Bronze)

Actually your budget is very low for a external graphics card
    If you can increase it to 6000TK then go for Ati Radeon HD5670

"Game after game after game, I realized what is most important of my life - FOOTBALL.."
    I bleed red, Man Utd 4ever..
    ---------------------
    অনেক দূরের একলা পথে, ক্লান্ত আমি ফিরি তোমার কাছে, মুখোশ খুলে বসে রই জানলার ধারে..

Quote Originally Posted by hrishat View Post
    Go for ATi Radeon cards. ATi low profile and low-mid/mid profile cards gula generic power supply diye chalano jay. My suggestion is to go for a 2nd hand ATi Radeon HD 5670 GDDR5, it will cost max 5000 taka. Crysis 2/Black Ops smoothly khela jabe.
    Thanks vaia. I went to visit its requirements in this page, and know what I didn't understand anything. For example,

400 Watt or greater power supply recommended (500 Watt for ATI CrossFireX™ technology in dual mode)

How do I know if my existing power supply will work for it? Plus,

For an ATI CrossFireX™ system, a second ATI Radeon™ HD 5670 graphics card, an ATI CrossFireX Ready motherboard and one ATI CrossFireX Bridge Interconnect cable per graphics card (included) are required.

What is an ATI CrossFireX anyway? I didn't understand this requirement at all.

It also says Minimum 1GB of system memory is required. Guess what I don't even know which one is system memory is it RAM?

Quote Originally Posted by abir View Post
    Actually your budget is very low for a external graphics card
    If you can increase it to 6000TK then go for Ati Radeon HD5670
    Waiting a few more months may help me reach 6000TK but then I have to make sure that I won't be needing anything else at all (like extra power-supply, new casing and so on). Since I have totally zero knowledge over this, I need to know what exactly are the minimum requirements for hd 5670. Like you'd see in the post above, I went to check its official requirements but couldn't understand a bit.

One more thing, what does that GDDR5 refer to? Does Radeo HD 5670 have different versions/editions?

My Blog | Flickr

• proton_chain's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte GA-P55-UD3
      • CPU:
      • RAM:
      • 4x4GB DDR3-1600MHz
      • Hard Drive:
      • 6.5TB (3TB+2TB+1TB+.5TB)
      • Graphics Card:
      • Nvidia Geforce GTX 760 4GB
      • Display:
      • Samsung Syncmaster 22 inch
      • Sound Card:
      • Asus Xonar Essence STX
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Shure SRH440
      • Keyboard:
      • TT Challenger Pro
      • Mouse:
      • A4tech Bloody V3M
      • Power Supply:
      • Thermaltake Toughpower 600W
      • Optical Drive:
      • Sony Optiarc DVD burner
      • USB Devices:
      • Blue Yeti USB Microphone
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10
      • ISP:
      • Amber IT
      • Download Speed:
      • Upload Speed:

I didn't understand anything. For example,

400 Watt or greater power supply recommended (500 Watt for ATI CrossFireX™ technology in dual mode)

How do I know if my existing power supply will work for it?
    Forget the CrossFireX thingy, I'll come back to it later. Look at your PSU. It should have a sticker on it with its specifications. If you have a generic PSU, efficiency may be even lower than 50%. Only aftermarket PSUs are highly efficient (more than 80% if you pay more). If you have a 400 W generic PSU, you should consider it like a 200W one. Then comes the combined output amperage of the +12v rail. It’s a bit complicated so you better skip this part.
    For an ATI CrossFireX™ system, a second ATI Radeon™ HD 5670 graphics card, an ATI CrossFireX Ready motherboard and one ATI CrossFireX Bridge Interconnect cable per graphics card (included) are required.

What is an ATI CrossFireX anyway? I didn't understand this requirement at all.
    CrossfireX is a multi GPU technology. It allows users to connect multiple GPUs to run together to boost performance. Google for more. For you, not recommended at all, forget it.
    It also says Minimum 1GB of system memory is required. Guess what I don't even know which one is system memory is it RAM?
    Yes it is RAM.
    One more thing, what does that GDDR5 refer to? Does Radeo HD 5670 have different versions/editions?
    Graphics Double Data Rate 5. Don’t ask the differences, they are quite complicated. Only thing you need to know is… its not a limiting factor.
    I went to check its official requirements but couldn't understand a bit.
    Now you do a bit, right? Keep asking.

Quote Originally Posted by proton_chain View Post
    Now you do a bit, right? Keep asking.
    Thank you for your answers. I appreciate it.

After posting the previous reply, I went to somewhereinblog for some graphics card review. In this link, I found people saying that Radeon 4*** series are more powerful than 5670. Is that true? Also they are saying it's mandatory that I get another power supply in case of 5670. Is that true either? If that's true than I just have to forget this whole upgrade thing.

One more thing, they were talking about Asus Radeon 5670. Are Asus Radeon, XFX Radeon and ATI Radeon all the same? A bit confused here. :-/

---------- Post added at 21:25 ---------- Previous post was at 21:20 ----------

Here's the link to the post I talked about: http://www.somewhereinblog.net/blog/shomoybest/29386601

By the way, how's this graphics card? http://www.amd.com/us/products/deskt...verview.aspx#2 It's price is 4000TK. Will it work good (and will i need PSU as well? )

My Blog | Flickr

• Overlord's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI H77MA-G43
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i7 3770 under CM Hyper 103
      • RAM:
      • Corsair Vengeance 8GB DDR3 1600
      • Hard Drive:
      • WD Blue 1TB 7200 RPM Sata III
      • Graphics Card:
      • MSI GTX 970 OC Gaming 4G
      • Display:
      • ASUS VX229H IPS 21.5 LED
      • Sound Card:
      • Built in HD Audio
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • MicroLab 2.1
      • Keyboard:
      • AutoKey Gaming
      • Mouse:
      • A4 Tech N-70FX
      • Controller:
      • USB Gamepad
      • Power Supply:
      • Corsair VS450
      • Optical Drive:
      • Samsung 22X DVD RW
      • UPS:
      • Weli Power 800VA
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 Pro x64
      • Comment:
      • Satisfied
      • ISP:
      • Antaranga
      • Download Speed:
      • 3 Mbps
      • Upload Speed:
      • 3 Mbps

After posting the previous reply, I went to somewhereinblog for some graphics card review. In this link, I found people saying that Radeon 4*** series are more powerful than 5670. Is that true? Also they are saying it's mandatory that I get another power supply in case of 5670. Is that true either? If that's true than I just have to forget this whole upgrade thing.

One more thing, they were talking about Asus Radeon 5670. Are Asus Radeon, XFX Radeon and ATI Radeon all the same? A bit confused here. :-/

---------- Post added at 21:25 ---------- Previous post was at 21:20 ----------

Here's the link to the post I talked about: http://www.somewhereinblog.net/blog/shomoybest/29386601

By the way, how's this graphics card? http://www.amd.com/us/products/deskt...verview.aspx#2 It's price is 4000TK. Will it work good (and will i need PSU as well? )
    Check this site http://www.hwcompare.com/ to compare Graphics card...and it will let u know everything that differences a Graphics card from another. Like Core Clock, Memory Clock, Pixel rate, Texel rate, Memory Bandwidth etc. Just look in Specifications. I think it will help u understand.

HD 5450 Generic Psu tei cholbe. but Black Ops and Crysis 2 slow cholbe. real slow.

Quote Originally Posted by hrishat View Post
    Check this site http://www.hwcompare.com/ to compare Graphics card...and it will let u know everything that differences a Graphics card from another. Like Core Clock, Memory Clock, Pixel rate, Texel rate, Memory Bandwidth etc. Just look in Specifications. I think it will help u understand.

HD 5450 Generic Psu tei cholbe. but Black Ops and Crysis 2 slow cholbe. real slow.
    taile to r kina jabe na. nah koyek mas wait e korte hobe. naki ekta xbox 360r dike jabo vabtesi PC te eto upgrade koydin pore pore

My Blog | Flickr

• Dee's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i5 6600k
      • RAM:
      • Hard Drive:
      • Display:
      • Dell S2216H
      • Keyboard:
      • Mouse:
      • Power Supply:
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 x64
      • ISP:
      • Link3 GATI
      • Download Speed:
      • 2Mib/s
      • Upload Speed:
      • 2Mib/s

Don't go to somewhereinblog for graphics card reviews, there is a lot of people, who might not have enough knowledge about cards, but won't like to miss the shot to share their knowledge. Yes, I mean it, I've seen it a lot of times, even in that blog post too, the one that you posted. If you go for a 5670, a cheap 500tk Power Supply Unit (PSU) will suffice. Your current one might be okay too, but it'd be better if you could post what is written in the sticker on the body of the PSU.

They are all same. AMD (former ATi) is the main manufacturer and the other names that you mentioned (include Sapphire, Gigabyte) are sub-vendors. In my opinion, Sapphire, Gigabyte and Asus are the best manufacturers for AMD/ATi cards.

This is not the proper graphics card for you if you want to play games like CODBO or Crysis 2. This is actually a HTPC (Home Theater PC) card with only 64-bit of memory interface. Get something better, a 5670 at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Dee View Post
    Don't go to somewhereinblog for graphics card reviews, there is a lot of people, who might not have enough knowledge about cards, but won't like to miss the shot to share their knowledge. Yes, I mean it, I've seen it a lot of times, even in that blog post too, the one that you posted. If you go for a 5670, a cheap 500tk Power Supply Unit (PSU) will suffice. Your current one might be okay too, but it'd be better if you could post what is written in the sticker on the body of the PSU.

They are all same. AMD (former ATi) is the main manufacturer and the other names that you mentioned (include Sapphire, Gigabyte) are sub-vendors. In my opinion, Sapphire, Gigabyte and Asus are the best manufacturers for AMD/ATi cards.

This is not the proper graphics card for you if you want to play games like CODBO or Crysis 2. This is actually a HTPC (Home Theater PC) card with only 64-bit of memory interface. Get something better, a 5670 at least.
    Ok, 5670 e target thaklo.

Here are two pics from inside my cpu (clean korar jonno khulsi)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cpu.JPG 
Views:	314 
Size:	541.8 KB 
ID:	11675Click image for larger version. 

Name:	psu.JPG 
Views:	375 
Size:	249.4 KB 
ID:	11676

One of them is of my motherboard, the other one PSU. Please check if it'll work. Also see if my motherboard has pci slots or whatever required to install graphics card. arekta bepar, amar casing e extra ekta kmn ventilator ase. graphics card er o to fan ase. oitar jonno eita cholbe naki abar alada casing lagbe? (ps. already 2 ta fan choltese amar cpu te if you can notice).

My Blog | Flickr

• Dee's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i5 6600k
      • RAM:
      • Hard Drive:
      • Display:
      • Dell S2216H
      • Keyboard:
      • Mouse:
      • Power Supply:
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 x64
      • ISP:
      • Link3 GATI
      • Download Speed:
      • 2Mib/s
      • Upload Speed:
      • 2Mib/s

Well, Cheval is not a reputed brand for power supplies, but I believe it will be able to power a 5670. Your motherboard, the Intel DG31PR, has a PCIe 16x slot (the longer and black one) where you'd put in the graphics card. And everything else is okay, just get the card!

Quote Originally Posted by Dee View Post
    Well, Cheval is not a reputed brand for power supplies, but I believe it will be able to power a 5670. Your motherboard, the Intel DG31PR, has a PCIe 16x slot (the longer and black one) where you'd put in the graphics card. And everything else is okay, just get the card!
    But the card says it requires 400, and the cheval is saying it can only power up to 230 (minus the power pc requires). I need to be hundred percent sure that I won't be needing a psu or casing before i take the risk.
    Last edited by aisajib; August 29th, 2011 at 11:22.

My Blog | Flickr

• RonzDrive's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • ECS H61H2-M2 B3 Stepping
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i3 2100 SB
      • RAM:
      • Transcend 2x2 GB DDR3
      • Hard Drive:
      • Hitachi 500 GB SATA 2
      • Graphics Card:
      • ECS GTX 550 Ti 1 GB DDR5
      • Display:
      • Acer 18.5'' LED
      • Sound Card:
      • Built in
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Creative Inspire 2500 2.1
      • Keyboard:
      • PS2
      • Mouse:
      • PS2
      • Power Supply:
      • Tt TR2 RX 450W (Modular)
      • Optical Drive:
      • External
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 Ultimate (64-bit)
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • 3DMark 11 Score P2740
      • Comment:
      • Happy with it

HD 5670 requires very low watts to operate and has a official TDP of 65 watts. Any psu can handle a 5670 trust me, i am running a 5670+Quad core CPU myself with a 300 watt psu with no problem.

Quote Originally Posted by RonxGamer View Post
    HD 5670 requires very low watts to operate and has a official TDP of 65 watts. Any psu can handle a 5670 trust me, i am running a 5670+Quad core CPU myself with a 300 watt psu with no problem.
    I don't even know how many watts my psu supplies. Help!

My Blog | Flickr

• RonzDrive's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • ECS H61H2-M2 B3 Stepping
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i3 2100 SB
      • RAM:
      • Transcend 2x2 GB DDR3
      • Hard Drive:
      • Hitachi 500 GB SATA 2
      • Graphics Card:
      • ECS GTX 550 Ti 1 GB DDR5
      • Display:
      • Acer 18.5'' LED
      • Sound Card:
      • Built in
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Creative Inspire 2500 2.1
      • Keyboard:
      • PS2
      • Mouse:
      • PS2
      • Power Supply:
      • Tt TR2 RX 450W (Modular)
      • Optical Drive:
      • External
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 Ultimate (64-bit)
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • 3DMark 11 Score P2740
      • Comment:
      • Happy with it

I think it'll be just fine. Also 5670 is a small card so don't need to worry about the casing also as it'll fit in most cases.

Quote Originally Posted by RonxGamer View Post
    I think it'll be just fine. Also 5670 is a small card so don't need to worry about the casing also as it'll fit in most cases.
    All right. When I go to shop to buy graphics card, what information will they most likely ask? I mean, I need to make sure that I provide all the accurate information about my configuration. Plus, is it recommended that I take my pc with me so that they can install it inside the casing? Again, I have no knowledge or experience over this.

My Blog | Flickr

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast