User Tag List

Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Question about modding the new slim ones

  1. #1

    Default Question about modding the new slim ones

    aite guys...
    here's the thing, I bought an xbox 360 slim 4 gb (manufacturing date 08-13-2010).
    I went to bashundhara city and they told me that it can't be modded.
    I'm pretty desperate right now but I guess I have to wait.
    now my questions are...

    How much will I have to wait to get the mod available?(some said after eid.other said that "november er dike available hobe")
    where can I be updated about the upcoming firmwares and stuffs so I know when the mod is available in bd?
    any other solution apart from buying original games and stuffs will be much apreciated.

    thanks

  2. #2
    Member
    • SinisterFahim's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte GA-945GCMX-S2
      • CPU:
      • Core 2 Duo E4500
      • RAM:
      • Twinmos 1GB + 2GB = 3GB DDR2 (800 Mhz)
      • Hard Drive:
      • Hitachi 1TB
      • Graphics Card:
      • ATi Radeon X1050
      • Display:
      • Asus MS228H
      • Sound Card:
      • On-Board......
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Creative Inspire M4500. (Going To Get A Microlab SOLO 7C ASAP)
      • Keyboard:
      • A4 Tech Basic Keyboard
      • Mouse:
      • Genius 120 NetScroll
      • Controller:
      • Don't Have One For PC Gaming..........
      • Power Supply:
      • Generic 440W.....
      • Optical Drive:
      • Lite-On 16X Combo & ASUS 24X Dual Layer DVD-RW
      • USB Devices:
      • Transcend 25M2 500GB External HardDrive ll Apacer 8GB AH324 ll Apacer 8GB AH332 ll Transcend V30 8GB
      • UPS:
      • Mercury 1200VA
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 (62-Bit)
      • Comment:
      • Sucks, I Know........!!!!
      • ISP:
      • Banglalion WiMax
      • Download Speed:
      • 512kbps OR 64KB/s
      • Upload Speed:
      • 128kbps Or 16KB/s
      • Console:
      • 2
    SinisterFahim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Home........
    Posts
    1,972

    Default Re: Question about modding the new slim ones

    Quote Originally Posted by Wafi View Post
    aite guys...
    here's the thing, I bought an xbox 360 slim 4 gb (manufacturing date 08-13-2010).
    I went to bashundhara city and they told me that it can't be modded.
    I'm pretty desperate right now but I guess I have to wait.
    now my questions are...

    How much will I have to wait to get the mod available?(some said after eid.other said that "november er dike available hobe")
    where can I be updated about the upcoming firmwares and stuffs so I know when the mod is available in bd?
    any other solution apart from buying original games and stuffs will be much apreciated.

    thanks
    Original Games are the only way to go for now...
    As your one is a slim, FW availabities or when they'll be released are un-certain....
    You can be updated about FW from various different sources like Team-Xecuter,etc, I have a account somewhere where they mail me when a new FW comes out...
    You can update your 360 FW from various shops in Bashundhara City, among them Game Source is reccomended by me....

    Getting a Fat 360 is the best option, both in case of flexibility and reliability........

  3. #3
    Member
    • 's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • ASROCK h81-GL
      • CPU:
      • Core i3 4130 @3.40ghz
      • RAM:
      • TWINMOS 2gb(x2) 1333mhz ddr3
      • Hard Drive:
      • WD 1tb BLUE
      • Graphics Card:
      • Radeon r7 260x (2gb) GDDR5
      • Display:
      • Hp 18.5"
      • Sound Card:
      • basic
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • basic
      • Keyboard:
      • TT Amaru
      • Mouse:
      • Newman Gaming
      • Power Supply:
      • Corsair CX430w
      • Optical Drive:
      • General
      • Comment:
      • Alhamdulillah :)
      • Console:
      • 6
    Zimmer™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    A place Where U Belong >:/
    Posts
    2,464

    Default Re: Question about modding the new slim ones

    @Wafi , bhai tumi bashundhara city er game source a khoj nao...

  4. #4

    Default Re: Question about modding the new slim ones

    game source aee ghesilam...they said mine can't be modded as they told me its risky so its better waitin'...the thing is I've already bought the xbox from Italy...and now I can't turn this thing in the other way around damn...I hate this situation but ami shunlam je ekta use kora original game judi shop e nia jai okhane tara notun ekta game dibe for 1000...can anyone explain me this plolicy??if its a good-enough-deal I can live with it till the mods are available...where can I find a good store that sells original games in dhaka?
    Last edited by Wafi; August 25th, 2011 at 06:00.

  5. #5

    Default Re: Question about modding the new slim ones

    Quote Originally Posted by Wafi View Post
    game source aee ghesilam...they said mine can't be modded as they told me its risky so its better waitin'...the thing is I've already bought the xbox from Italy...and now I can't turn this thing in the other way around damn...I hate this situation but ami shunlam je ekta use kora original game judi shop e nia jai okhane tara notun ekta game dibe for 1000...can anyone explain me this plolicy??if its a good-enough-deal I can live with it till the mods are available...where can I find a good store that sells original games in dhaka?
    dhakar retailer ra original 360 game er bepare temon interested na karon original 360 game er customer khub kom. tumi rifles sq, banani sof, uttarar bivinno dokane khoj niye dekhte paro.

  6. #6

    Default Re: Question about modding the new slim ones

    no I can't it says only if your console was manufactured in b4 june 2010...mine is from august 201o...-.-" crap...can anyone give me links and stuffs of the website where this freakin' mods are devoloped so I know when mine will be modable...??

  7. #7

    Default Re: Question about modding the new slim ones

    sorry for poppin' this old topic out...I was jst lazy to make a new one guys...I was wondering is there any update or news about the modds?does anybody know when the mods for the xbox slim 4gb with the lite o drive that was read only the one that couldn't be modded,will be available??

  8. #8
    Member
    • iceman69's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte GA-G31M-S2L
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core 2 Duo E4600, 2.4 GHz, FSB-800
      • RAM:
      • Transcend 3GB (2GB + 1GB) DDR2-800 FLEXMODE DUAL CHANNEL
      • Hard Drive:
      • [Samsung 200GB, 7200 RPM, SATA-II] [Samsung 80GB, 7200 RPM, PATA]
      • Graphics Card:
      • XFX Nvidia GeForce 8800 GT Alpha Dog Edition, 512MB
      • Display:
      • Acer X233H [23 Inch LCD]
      • Sound Card:
      • Realtek ALC662 HD Audio (Built-In)
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Sony 5.1 Dolby Surround Sound Speakers, 2600W
      • Keyboard:
      • Cheap Ordinary Keyboard
      • Mouse:
      • A4Tech 2X USB Mouse
      • Controller:
      • 4 XBOX360 Wired Controllers, 1 XFX Wireless Controller
      • Power Supply:
      • ValueTop 500W
      • Optical Drive:
      • ASUS 16X DVD-ROM
      • USB Devices:
      • Belkin N+ Wireless USB Adapter
      • UPS:
      • Apollo 800VA
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 Ultimate 32bit
      • ISP:
      • LINK3
      • Download Speed:
      • 512 Kbps NDP
      • Upload Speed:
      • 512 Kbps NDP
      • Console:
      • 143

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    New Eskaton
    Posts
    356

    Default Re: Question about modding the new slim ones

    Quote Originally Posted by Wafi View Post
    sorry for poppin' this old topic out...I was jst lazy to make a new one guys...I was wondering is there any update or news about the modds?does anybody know when the mods for the xbox slim 4gb with the lite o drive that was read only the one that couldn't be modded,will be available??
    It is better to wait for the fall update which should be available on the 15th of this month. I would recommend not to update your dashboard until proper hacks are available for it. One weird thing the SOF guys told me was that Halo Reach and certain games won't run anymore...what they said was "kokhonoi cholbe na"... and then I've read someplace that burning the DVD again with an updated patch from ABGX360 (which contains new AP25 replay sector values) seems to correct this issue. What seemed weird was that... they didn't know how to fix it.

    List of games that need to be re-burned to be playable:
    1 Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
    2 Fable III
    3 Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit
    4 Halo Reach
    5 Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
    6 Call of Duty: Black Ops
    Last edited by iceman69; November 11th, 2011 at 00:58.

  9. #9
    Member
    • k1ngdom's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • MAXIMUS VI EXTREME
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i7 4770k
      • RAM:
      • Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB (2x8GB) x2
      • Hard Drive:
      • Corsair Neutron GTX 240GB, intel SSD 510 120GB, WD Caviar Black 2TB
      • Graphics Card:
      • ROG Poseidon GTX780 SLI
      • Display:
      • 3x 21.5 inch
      • Sound Card:
      • Creative x-fi titanium
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Logitech Z-5500
      • Keyboard:
      • Corsair K95
      • Mouse:
      • Corsair M90
      • Controller:
      • Xbox 360 black Controller
      • Power Supply:
      • Corsair AX1200
      • Optical Drive:
      • Transcend Extra Slim Portable DVD Writer (TS8XDVDS-K)
      • USB Devices:
      • FLASH VOYAGER USB 3.0
      • UPS:
      • MICRO 3000 VA Online
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 8 64bit Pro
      • Comment:
      • i call it beast and i freaking love it
      • ISP:
      • 20 mbps DOT internet
      • Download Speed:
      • 2MB/s
      • Upload Speed:
      • 1MB/s
      • Console:
      • 2

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    427

    Default Re: Question about modding the new slim ones

    open your Xbox to check your drive... if you got a Lite-On 0225, you are stuck like me... like i will have to get a Lite-On broad from team-xecuter to mod my xbox. getting stuff from aboard is pain in the ¤¤¤...
    others can be modded without board, so almost any shop who mod, they can do it....

    OT: i got xbox 360 250GB.


    useful sites:
    http://c4evaspeaks.com/
    http://team-xecuter.com/

Similar Threads

  1. Modding Xbox 360
    By fr600 in forum XBOX
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: June 30th, 2014, 21:50
  2. (Worklog) Case modding
    By Rakin7 in forum Hardware Modding
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: November 14th, 2011, 16:41
  3. Modding Tutorial Needed.
    By Dee in forum Hardware Modding
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: October 30th, 2010, 12:51
  4. X-box 360 modding Help
    By areek in forum XBOX
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: November 2nd, 2009, 22:24
  5. PS2 modding
    By avas911 in forum PlayStation 2
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: September 30th, 2009, 17:14

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Page generated in 0.21752 seconds with 14 queries.