Legends of Pegasus
Publisher to release title for Windows PC in Q2 2012.
Kalypso Media is taking players into the depths of space in 2012, with the announcement of Legends of Pegasus for Windows PC. The 4X space simulation will put players in control of the last surviving humans, as they explore space in a quest to expand their galactic empire. Players will conquer and explore an incredibly detailed 3D universe as they use economic, diplomatic and scientific means to expand their empires. Through a deep technology tree, players will unlock new technologies to customize their ships and prepare their fleets for the next alien encounter…be it hostile or friendly.
In development by Novacore Studios, Legends of Pegasus will be released in Q2 2012
Features of Legends of Pegasus include:
- A complete 4X science fiction gaming experience- eXlore, eXpand, eXploit and eXterminate your way to galactic conquest
- Tactical space combat – featuring a unique mix of turn-based and real-time strategy gameplay
- A realistic, immersive universe – three races and 12 playable factions exist in a living-breathing universe populated by a huge variety of non-player civilizations
- Play alone or dominate with friends – an extensive single-player campaign coupled with a strong multiplayer focus ensure an engaging experience
- Massive customization options – design, build and deploy ships created from research into hundreds of technologies based on an extensive tech tree
- Make it yours – modding options will be available, allowing players to customize missions, maps and more
About The Kalypso Media Group
Founded in 2006 in Germany by industry veterans Simon Hellwig and Stefan Marcinek, Kalypso Media is a global, independent developer, marketer and publisher of interactive entertainment software that employs nearly 100 video game industry experts world-wide.
Along with Headquarters in Worms, Germany, the company has offices in the United Kingdom and the United States. Kalypso Media also enjoys very strong global digital distribution through its Kalypso Media Digital Ltd. Subsidiary, and owns three development studios – Realmforge Studios GmbH, Gaming Minds Studios GmbH and Noumena Studios GmbH – and works with multiple leading independent developers.
Kalypso Media's recent titles include Boulder Dash XL and The First Templar for Xbox 360, and Dungeons for Windows PC. Upcoming multi-platform titles include Tropico 4, The Dark Eye – Demonicon and Port Royale 3, along with Dungeons – The Dark Lord and Jagged Alliance: Back in Action for Windows PC.
Further information about Kalypso Media is available at http://www.kalypsomedia.com.
By TAW_LegendaryHero in forum Strategy
Last Post: May 17th, 2014, 06:04
By salmanshah in forum Online Multiplayer
Last Post: August 25th, 2012, 06:55
By cybervirus007 in forum Videos & Demos
Last Post: October 8th, 2011, 21:26
Tags for this Thread
Page generated in 0.14396 seconds with 14 queries.