User Tag List

Results 1 to 19 of 19

Thread: 32 inch monitor

  1. #1
    Member
    • Ehsas's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI Z97-G45
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i7-4790K 4.0GHz
      • RAM:
      • G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3
      • Hard Drive:
      • Seagate Barracuda 3TB/Samsung Evo Pro (1TB SSD)
      • Graphics Card:
      • EVGA Superclocked ACX GTX 980 dual SLI
      • Display:
      • LG 34UM95
      • Sound Card:
      • Asus Xonar
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Razer Kraken Pro (green)
      • Keyboard:
      • Rosewill STRIKER RK-6000
      • Mouse:
      • perrix mx(old one) not sure the model
      • Controller:
      • xbox 360's controller
      • Power Supply:
      • Snow Silent Seasonic 750w
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 64 bit
      • ISP:
      • Mazeda BD
      • Download Speed:
      • 38096
      • Upload Speed:
      • 9096
    Ehsas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    1,199

    Default 32 inch monitor

    Hello, im going to buy this monitor preety soon to upgrade to 4k from 1440p and is this a good monitor and can anyone that has used it before confirm it? Name :
    Dell Ultrasharp UP3214Q 4K (32'', 350cd/m², 3840 x 2160 Pixels, Black) > https://www.digitec.ch/en/s1/product...nitors-3482779

    Now the odd part is that two review sites have it at 4.5 which is preety good but the reviews on amazon and newegg are low so any reason for such mixed reviews?

  2. #2
    Member
    • Sybaris Caesar's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Intel DH61WW B3 Rev.
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i5 2400 3.10 Ghz
      • RAM:
      • Kingston KVR1333D3N9/4G 4GB DDR3 1333 Mhz
      • Hard Drive:
      • Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 1TB 7200 RPM
      • Graphics Card:
      • Leadtek Winfast GTX 560 ti 1GB GDDR5 822/1644/4008
      • Sound Card:
      • Onboard
      • Keyboard:
      • Thermaltake Commander
      • Mouse:
      • Logitech G402
      • Controller:
      • Original Xbox 360 Wireless
      • Power Supply:
      • Cooler Master G550M
      • Optical Drive:
      • Samsung SH222 22x DVD Writer
      • UPS:
      • Orlando 800va(packet e lekha apollo)
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 8.1 Pro x64
      • Upload Speed:
      • ∞
    Sybaris Caesar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Nowy Warsaw
    Posts
    3,935

    Default

    Quick tip: READ THE DAMN CUSTOMER REVIEWS!!! Every online e-tailers have customer review/comment sections. Various tech sites may provide technical 101 but real life customers provide the perfect feedback. Don't need to read all of them. Just read the ones recently like 2015, 2014 etc.

  3. #3
    Member
    • Ehsas's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI Z97-G45
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i7-4790K 4.0GHz
      • RAM:
      • G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3
      • Hard Drive:
      • Seagate Barracuda 3TB/Samsung Evo Pro (1TB SSD)
      • Graphics Card:
      • EVGA Superclocked ACX GTX 980 dual SLI
      • Display:
      • LG 34UM95
      • Sound Card:
      • Asus Xonar
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Razer Kraken Pro (green)
      • Keyboard:
      • Rosewill STRIKER RK-6000
      • Mouse:
      • perrix mx(old one) not sure the model
      • Controller:
      • xbox 360's controller
      • Power Supply:
      • Snow Silent Seasonic 750w
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 64 bit
      • ISP:
      • Mazeda BD
      • Download Speed:
      • 38096
      • Upload Speed:
      • 9096
    Ehsas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    1,199

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sybaris Caesar View Post
    Quick tip: READ THE DAMN CUSTOMER REVIEWS!!! Every online e-tailers have customer review/comment sections. Various tech sites may provide technical 101 but real life customers provide the perfect feedback. Don't need to read all of them. Just read the ones recently like 2015, 2014 etc.
    I did... and they are MIXED like it's really surprising many are saying it's great and and some are also saying it's pointless so i really don't know.

  4. #4
    Member
    • Sybaris Caesar's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Intel DH61WW B3 Rev.
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i5 2400 3.10 Ghz
      • RAM:
      • Kingston KVR1333D3N9/4G 4GB DDR3 1333 Mhz
      • Hard Drive:
      • Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 1TB 7200 RPM
      • Graphics Card:
      • Leadtek Winfast GTX 560 ti 1GB GDDR5 822/1644/4008
      • Sound Card:
      • Onboard
      • Keyboard:
      • Thermaltake Commander
      • Mouse:
      • Logitech G402
      • Controller:
      • Original Xbox 360 Wireless
      • Power Supply:
      • Cooler Master G550M
      • Optical Drive:
      • Samsung SH222 22x DVD Writer
      • UPS:
      • Orlando 800va(packet e lekha apollo)
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 8.1 Pro x64
      • Upload Speed:
      • ∞
    Sybaris Caesar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Nowy Warsaw
    Posts
    3,935

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ehsas View Post
    I did... and they are MIXED like it's really surprising many are saying it's great and and some are also saying it's pointless so i really don't know.
    Then look for what's pointless. If they're criticizing build quality, problematic panels etc. ignore them. It's a matter of luck. Look out for continuing instances of problems.

  5. #5
    Member
    • Ehsas's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI Z97-G45
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i7-4790K 4.0GHz
      • RAM:
      • G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3
      • Hard Drive:
      • Seagate Barracuda 3TB/Samsung Evo Pro (1TB SSD)
      • Graphics Card:
      • EVGA Superclocked ACX GTX 980 dual SLI
      • Display:
      • LG 34UM95
      • Sound Card:
      • Asus Xonar
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Razer Kraken Pro (green)
      • Keyboard:
      • Rosewill STRIKER RK-6000
      • Mouse:
      • perrix mx(old one) not sure the model
      • Controller:
      • xbox 360's controller
      • Power Supply:
      • Snow Silent Seasonic 750w
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 64 bit
      • ISP:
      • Mazeda BD
      • Download Speed:
      • 38096
      • Upload Speed:
      • 9096
    Ehsas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    1,199

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sybaris Caesar View Post
    Then look for what's pointless. If they're criticizing build quality, problematic panels etc. ignore them. It's a matter of luck. Look out for continuing instances of problems.
    Just did, the major problems seem to be flickering and colour mixing (though not too often) and also many Displayport problems and inconvenient USB placement but not everyone is reporting this and most say the colour and display is superb. So just not sure based on the reviews and there are MANY. soooo anyone here in BD that used this one before?

  6. #6
    Banned
    • TaherTheRetard's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • CONSOLE MASTER RACE
      • CPU:
      • CONSOLE MASTER RACE
      • RAM:
      • CONSOLE MASTER RACE
      • Hard Drive:
      • CONSOLE MASTER RACE
      • Graphics Card:
      • CONSOLE MASTER RACE
      • Display:
      • CONSOLE MASTER RACE
      • Sound Card:
      • CONSOLE MASTER RACE
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • CONSOLE MASTER RACE
      • Keyboard:
      • CONSOLE MASTER RACE
      • Mouse:
      • CONSOLE MASTER RACE
      • Controller:
      • CONSOLE MASTER RACE
      • Power Supply:
      • CONSOLE MASTER RACE
      • Optical Drive:
      • CONSOLE MASTER RACE
      • UPS:
      • CONSOLE MASTER RACE
      • Operating System:
      • CONSOLE MASTER RACE
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • CONSOLE MASTER RACE
      • Comment:
      • CONSOLE MASTER RACE
      • ISP:
      • CONSOLE MASTER RACE
      • Download Speed:
      • CONSOLE MASTER RACE
      • Upload Speed:
      • CONSOLE MASTER RACE
      • Console:
      • 136

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Khilgaon
    Posts
    2,880

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ehsas View Post
    Just did, the major problems seem to be flickering and colour mixing (though not too often) and also many Displayport problems and inconvenient USB placement but not everyone is reporting this and most say the colour and display is superb. So just not sure based on the reviews and there are MANY. soooo anyone here in BD that used this one before?
    Afaik there aren't any 4k monitor owners in bd. People usually end up getting bigger tvs if they have that kind of budget. There is this one guy who owns a rog swift though.

  7. #7
    Member
    • Ehsas's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI Z97-G45
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i7-4790K 4.0GHz
      • RAM:
      • G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3
      • Hard Drive:
      • Seagate Barracuda 3TB/Samsung Evo Pro (1TB SSD)
      • Graphics Card:
      • EVGA Superclocked ACX GTX 980 dual SLI
      • Display:
      • LG 34UM95
      • Sound Card:
      • Asus Xonar
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Razer Kraken Pro (green)
      • Keyboard:
      • Rosewill STRIKER RK-6000
      • Mouse:
      • perrix mx(old one) not sure the model
      • Controller:
      • xbox 360's controller
      • Power Supply:
      • Snow Silent Seasonic 750w
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 64 bit
      • ISP:
      • Mazeda BD
      • Download Speed:
      • 38096
      • Upload Speed:
      • 9096
    Ehsas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    1,199

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman View Post
    Afaik there aren't any 4k monitor owners in bd. People usually end up getting bigger tvs if they have that kind of budget. There is this one guy who owns a rog swift though.
    Well sort of.. i know many where i study but most of them don't game (as in they've only played fifa or cod) and didn't use it for anything other than movies/tv shows and random browsing so i don't know anyone that used it's full capabilities. and it's true i could get a 55inch 4k sony tv for the price of the monitor.. but the tv would have a TN panel and an IPS panel is just miles better than a TN one almost no comparison. looking at other models too do you know any decent IPS 4K at around 30 inches?

  8. #8
    Moderator
    • minitt's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus Sabertooth Z170 S
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i7 6700K
      • RAM:
      • Corsair Vengence 3200mhz White Led
      • Hard Drive:
      • Samsung 830 (128GB) +1TB HDD
      • Graphics Card:
      • GTX 780 With Titan HS
      • Display:
      • Samsung KS8000 55"
      • Sound Card:
      • On board
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Yamaha Reference Monitor
      • Keyboard:
      • Logitech G710+
      • Mouse:
      • Logitech G900 Chaos Spectrum
      • Power Supply:
      • Antec HCG-620M Modular
      • Optical Drive:
      • Nai
      • UPS:
      • dont need 1
      • Operating System:
      • Genuine Windows 10
      • ISP:
      • Shaw Cable
      • Download Speed:
      • 94Mbps
      • Upload Speed:
      • 20mbps
    minitt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    dhaka
    Posts
    4,055

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ehsas View Post
    Well sort of.. i know many where i study but most of them don't game (as in they've only played fifa or cod) and didn't use it for anything other than movies/tv shows and random browsing so i don't know anyone that used it's full capabilities. and it's true i could get a 55inch 4k sony tv for the price of the monitor.. but the tv would have a TN panel and an IPS panel is just miles better than a TN one almost no comparison. looking at other models too do you know any decent IPS 4K at around 30 inches?
    you need to get in touch with chowdhury electronics.

  9. #9
    Member
    • Ehsas's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI Z97-G45
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i7-4790K 4.0GHz
      • RAM:
      • G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3
      • Hard Drive:
      • Seagate Barracuda 3TB/Samsung Evo Pro (1TB SSD)
      • Graphics Card:
      • EVGA Superclocked ACX GTX 980 dual SLI
      • Display:
      • LG 34UM95
      • Sound Card:
      • Asus Xonar
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Razer Kraken Pro (green)
      • Keyboard:
      • Rosewill STRIKER RK-6000
      • Mouse:
      • perrix mx(old one) not sure the model
      • Controller:
      • xbox 360's controller
      • Power Supply:
      • Snow Silent Seasonic 750w
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 64 bit
      • ISP:
      • Mazeda BD
      • Download Speed:
      • 38096
      • Upload Speed:
      • 9096
    Ehsas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    1,199

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by minitt View Post
    you need to get in touch with chowdhury electronics.
    Just looked them up.. didn't find any monitors of that sort there. Does their retail store have more options or is it the same?

  10. #10
    Moderator
    • minitt's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus Sabertooth Z170 S
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i7 6700K
      • RAM:
      • Corsair Vengence 3200mhz White Led
      • Hard Drive:
      • Samsung 830 (128GB) +1TB HDD
      • Graphics Card:
      • GTX 780 With Titan HS
      • Display:
      • Samsung KS8000 55"
      • Sound Card:
      • On board
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Yamaha Reference Monitor
      • Keyboard:
      • Logitech G710+
      • Mouse:
      • Logitech G900 Chaos Spectrum
      • Power Supply:
      • Antec HCG-620M Modular
      • Optical Drive:
      • Nai
      • UPS:
      • dont need 1
      • Operating System:
      • Genuine Windows 10
      • ISP:
      • Shaw Cable
      • Download Speed:
      • 94Mbps
      • Upload Speed:
      • 20mbps
    minitt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    dhaka
    Posts
    4,055

    Default

    call them and ask if they can bring one for u. u will probably need to pay advance though

  11. #11
    Member
    • mr_08's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus B75M+ || Gigabyte G41m combo
      • CPU:
      • Intel core i5 2500k @3.3ghz cooled by the CM V6GT || Intel dual core e5500 @4ghz with TT V1AX cooler
      • RAM:
      • Gskill RIPJAWS X SERIES 4gbx2 @ 1600mhz || adata xpg 2x2gb @1333mhz 7-7-7-20
      • Hard Drive:
      • samsung f3 500gb || wd 1tb , samsung 250gb
      • Graphics Card:
      • Sapphire 7970 OC 3GB w/ BOOST || Gigabyte 8800gts 512mb
      • Display:
      • Sony Bravia KDL42W700B || Samsung P2350, Samsung T190
      • Sound Card:
      • integrated
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Genius G500v || cosonic headphone
      • Keyboard:
      • cm devastator mb24 , a4tech x7 g800 , logitech k260|| a4tech x7 g500,a4tech KB 28g
      • Mouse:
      • cm devastator ms2k , a4tech x7 X710 || a4tech office mouse, logitech m210
      • Controller:
      • logitech g13,logitech rp2,xbox 360 wireless controller,generic usb x 3
      • Power Supply:
      • xfx pro series 650w || delux 450w
      • Optical Drive:
      • liteon 24x w/ LT || asus dvd rw
      • USB Devices:
      • Transcend 16gb USB 3.0 || Transcend 16gb usb 2.0
      • UPS:
      • Apollo 1200va || Powerguard 650va
      • Operating System:
      • win7 ultimate sp1 || xp sp3
      • Comment:
      • alhamdulillah!duitai chole,kharap na :D
      • ISP:
      • Itbasebd || qubee
      • Download Speed:
      • 8mb || 4 mb
      • Upload Speed:
      • 8mb || 2mb

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    dhaka
    Posts
    4,041

    Default

    Getting a good ips panel for gaming is still pretty tough. So if it's for gaming make sure you know what you're choosing...
    ami chhoto amake marbenna.-_- shob _ buira_gamer_

  12. #12
    Member
    • Ehsas's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI Z97-G45
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i7-4790K 4.0GHz
      • RAM:
      • G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3
      • Hard Drive:
      • Seagate Barracuda 3TB/Samsung Evo Pro (1TB SSD)
      • Graphics Card:
      • EVGA Superclocked ACX GTX 980 dual SLI
      • Display:
      • LG 34UM95
      • Sound Card:
      • Asus Xonar
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Razer Kraken Pro (green)
      • Keyboard:
      • Rosewill STRIKER RK-6000
      • Mouse:
      • perrix mx(old one) not sure the model
      • Controller:
      • xbox 360's controller
      • Power Supply:
      • Snow Silent Seasonic 750w
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 64 bit
      • ISP:
      • Mazeda BD
      • Download Speed:
      • 38096
      • Upload Speed:
      • 9096
    Ehsas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    1,199

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by minitt View Post
    call them and ask if they can bring one for u. u will probably need to pay advance though
    nooo i think you mistook what i said. i know where to get the product, i always order online since it saves me a lot i just don't know which model to buy that's why i was asking if anyone had used this before. so far there's just 2 other monitors that i've found similar to the dell one and that is Samsung U32D970Q and LG's freesync (since i have an amd gpu) So i just need to know which of these 3 are better, reviews are preety much mixed and similar for all 3 at the moment.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by mr_08 View Post
    Getting a good ips panel for gaming is still pretty tough. So if it's for gaming make sure you know what you're choosing...
    Yes, but it's not just for gaming so IPS seems to be the best overall but the samsung one is PLS and that's preety good too, it's just too close to pick

  13. #13
    Member
    • codename5302's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte X99-UD5 Wifi
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i7 5820K cooled by Custom Water Cooling
      • RAM:
      • 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws 4 2400MHz
      • Hard Drive:
      • Samsung SM951 250GB, Samsung 840 Evo 250 GB, WD Red 6TB
      • Graphics Card:
      • Zotac 980Ti Amp Extreme
      • Display:
      • Iiyama Prolite XB2779QS, Acer GD245HQ 120Hz
      • Sound Card:
      • Fiio Andes E07K
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Logitech Z 5500/ Creative Aurvana Live/ Sennheiser HD558
      • Keyboard:
      • Corsair Vengeance K70 (Cherry Brown)
      • Mouse:
      • Logitech G500S, Perixx MX2000B, Logitech G400S
      • Controller:
      • Microsoft XBox 360 Controller, Saitek P2600
      • Power Supply:
      • Corsair RM850
      • Optical Drive:
      • LG BluRay Drive, LG DVDRW Drive
      • UPS:
      • 2 * Prollink 1200VA
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 64Bit
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • ????
      • Comment:
      • It works!!
      • Console:
      • 154
    codename5302's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    1,981

    Default

    my suggestion will be wait for 6 more months. new acer & asus monitors which were shown in ces 2015 will be more available then. personally i have my eye on acer XB270HU. 144Hz, IPS & GSync. if you are looking for 32" 4K then Benq 3201PT can be a good choice. or you can see what's acer is bringing under predator series.

  14. #14
    Member
    • Ehsas's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI Z97-G45
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i7-4790K 4.0GHz
      • RAM:
      • G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3
      • Hard Drive:
      • Seagate Barracuda 3TB/Samsung Evo Pro (1TB SSD)
      • Graphics Card:
      • EVGA Superclocked ACX GTX 980 dual SLI
      • Display:
      • LG 34UM95
      • Sound Card:
      • Asus Xonar
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Razer Kraken Pro (green)
      • Keyboard:
      • Rosewill STRIKER RK-6000
      • Mouse:
      • perrix mx(old one) not sure the model
      • Controller:
      • xbox 360's controller
      • Power Supply:
      • Snow Silent Seasonic 750w
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 64 bit
      • ISP:
      • Mazeda BD
      • Download Speed:
      • 38096
      • Upload Speed:
      • 9096
    Ehsas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    1,199

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by codename5302 View Post
    my suggestion will be wait for 6 more months. new acer & asus monitors which were shown in ces 2015 will be more available then. personally i have my eye on acer XB270HU. 144Hz, IPS & GSync. if you are looking for 32" 4K then Benq 3201PT can be a good choice. or you can see what's acer is bringing under predator series.
    Guess i'll do that then, my 8gb390x might not be able to run 4k that well so maybe upgrade once they release a IPS&Freesync 4k monitor. are you sure it'll be out in like Q1 of next year?

  15. #15
    Member
    • codename5302's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte X99-UD5 Wifi
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i7 5820K cooled by Custom Water Cooling
      • RAM:
      • 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws 4 2400MHz
      • Hard Drive:
      • Samsung SM951 250GB, Samsung 840 Evo 250 GB, WD Red 6TB
      • Graphics Card:
      • Zotac 980Ti Amp Extreme
      • Display:
      • Iiyama Prolite XB2779QS, Acer GD245HQ 120Hz
      • Sound Card:
      • Fiio Andes E07K
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Logitech Z 5500/ Creative Aurvana Live/ Sennheiser HD558
      • Keyboard:
      • Corsair Vengeance K70 (Cherry Brown)
      • Mouse:
      • Logitech G500S, Perixx MX2000B, Logitech G400S
      • Controller:
      • Microsoft XBox 360 Controller, Saitek P2600
      • Power Supply:
      • Corsair RM850
      • Optical Drive:
      • LG BluRay Drive, LG DVDRW Drive
      • UPS:
      • 2 * Prollink 1200VA
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 64Bit
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • ????
      • Comment:
      • It works!!
      • Console:
      • 154
    codename5302's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    1,981

    Default

    yes. but dont expect to get your hand on it just after release. it takes 2-3 months to stabilize demand and supply. did you see the acer curved one? that's gorgeous. btw your 390x will still not be able to push 4K at decent framerate. you will either need another one or the next gen gpu.

  16. #16
    Member
    • Ehsas's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI Z97-G45
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i7-4790K 4.0GHz
      • RAM:
      • G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3
      • Hard Drive:
      • Seagate Barracuda 3TB/Samsung Evo Pro (1TB SSD)
      • Graphics Card:
      • EVGA Superclocked ACX GTX 980 dual SLI
      • Display:
      • LG 34UM95
      • Sound Card:
      • Asus Xonar
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Razer Kraken Pro (green)
      • Keyboard:
      • Rosewill STRIKER RK-6000
      • Mouse:
      • perrix mx(old one) not sure the model
      • Controller:
      • xbox 360's controller
      • Power Supply:
      • Snow Silent Seasonic 750w
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 64 bit
      • ISP:
      • Mazeda BD
      • Download Speed:
      • 38096
      • Upload Speed:
      • 9096
    Ehsas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    1,199

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by codename5302 View Post
    yes. but dont expect to get your hand on it just after release. it takes 2-3 months to stabilize demand and supply. did you see the acer curved one? that's gorgeous. btw your 390x will still not be able to push 4K at decent framerate. you will either need another one or the next gen gpu.
    Yes, im aware of that, hoping for a slight price drop on the fury X or i'll sell my current one and get the fiji nano when it comes out. Do you mean the Acer XR341CK ? i haven't seen it in person but it looks stunning in picture! lets just hope it's that way when it comes out as well

  17. #17
    Member
    • codename5302's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte X99-UD5 Wifi
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i7 5820K cooled by Custom Water Cooling
      • RAM:
      • 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws 4 2400MHz
      • Hard Drive:
      • Samsung SM951 250GB, Samsung 840 Evo 250 GB, WD Red 6TB
      • Graphics Card:
      • Zotac 980Ti Amp Extreme
      • Display:
      • Iiyama Prolite XB2779QS, Acer GD245HQ 120Hz
      • Sound Card:
      • Fiio Andes E07K
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Logitech Z 5500/ Creative Aurvana Live/ Sennheiser HD558
      • Keyboard:
      • Corsair Vengeance K70 (Cherry Brown)
      • Mouse:
      • Logitech G500S, Perixx MX2000B, Logitech G400S
      • Controller:
      • Microsoft XBox 360 Controller, Saitek P2600
      • Power Supply:
      • Corsair RM850
      • Optical Drive:
      • LG BluRay Drive, LG DVDRW Drive
      • UPS:
      • 2 * Prollink 1200VA
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 64Bit
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • ????
      • Comment:
      • It works!!
      • Console:
      • 154
    codename5302's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    1,981

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ehsas View Post
    Yes, im aware of that, hoping for a slight price drop on the fury X or i'll sell my current one and get the fiji nano when it comes out. Do you mean the Acer XR341CK ? i haven't seen it in person but it looks stunning in picture! lets just hope it's that way when it comes out as well
    yes, that one. why stay with amd? they dont have superior technology (there may be controversy ). if you have the money go for pascal next year. amd is dying. nvidia is expensive but their tech is worth the price.

  18. #18
    Member
    • Ehsas's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI Z97-G45
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i7-4790K 4.0GHz
      • RAM:
      • G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3
      • Hard Drive:
      • Seagate Barracuda 3TB/Samsung Evo Pro (1TB SSD)
      • Graphics Card:
      • EVGA Superclocked ACX GTX 980 dual SLI
      • Display:
      • LG 34UM95
      • Sound Card:
      • Asus Xonar
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Razer Kraken Pro (green)
      • Keyboard:
      • Rosewill STRIKER RK-6000
      • Mouse:
      • perrix mx(old one) not sure the model
      • Controller:
      • xbox 360's controller
      • Power Supply:
      • Snow Silent Seasonic 750w
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 64 bit
      • ISP:
      • Mazeda BD
      • Download Speed:
      • 38096
      • Upload Speed:
      • 9096
    Ehsas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    1,199

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by codename5302 View Post
    yes, that one. why stay with amd? they dont have superior technology (there may be controversy ). if you have the money go for pascal next year. amd is dying. nvidia is expensive but their tech is worth the price.
    Well the price of the pascal might be wayyy over budget since it's rumoured at 3k$. and it's mostly because uptill this point they do have solid competition for nvidia's cards as in 390x can compete with 980 and so can fury with 980Ti, i will obviously swap if one day there is a big performance difference rather than very slight ones. and another reason might be nostalgia first card was 250x, then bought a 3gb vapor and now a 390X. Oh and as for the monitor if i do upgrade to amd later on then most probably getting it. freesync/IPS/4k what's not to love?

  19. #19
    Member
    • codename5302's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte X99-UD5 Wifi
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i7 5820K cooled by Custom Water Cooling
      • RAM:
      • 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws 4 2400MHz
      • Hard Drive:
      • Samsung SM951 250GB, Samsung 840 Evo 250 GB, WD Red 6TB
      • Graphics Card:
      • Zotac 980Ti Amp Extreme
      • Display:
      • Iiyama Prolite XB2779QS, Acer GD245HQ 120Hz
      • Sound Card:
      • Fiio Andes E07K
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Logitech Z 5500/ Creative Aurvana Live/ Sennheiser HD558
      • Keyboard:
      • Corsair Vengeance K70 (Cherry Brown)
      • Mouse:
      • Logitech G500S, Perixx MX2000B, Logitech G400S
      • Controller:
      • Microsoft XBox 360 Controller, Saitek P2600
      • Power Supply:
      • Corsair RM850
      • Optical Drive:
      • LG BluRay Drive, LG DVDRW Drive
      • UPS:
      • 2 * Prollink 1200VA
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 64Bit
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • ????
      • Comment:
      • It works!!
      • Console:
      • 154
    codename5302's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    1,981

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ehsas View Post
    Well the price of the pascal might be wayyy over budget since it's rumoured at 3k$. and it's mostly because uptill this point they do have solid competition for nvidia's cards as in 390x can compete with 980 and so can fury with 980Ti, i will obviously swap if one day there is a big performance difference rather than very slight ones. and another reason might be nostalgia first card was 250x, then bought a 3gb vapor and now a 390X. Oh and as for the monitor if i do upgrade to amd later on then most probably getting it. freesync/IPS/4k what's not to love?
    i dont think so. nobody will pay that price. the sweet price/ performance point is 350 dollar. that's where companies usually fight. do you think nvidia is daft enough to ignore the segment? and hbm will be more affordable then, so my prediction is nvidia will start from 400 for midrange and yes 1500 for next titan.

    i used radeon 9800 pro from 2003 to 2005. after that never used amd cards, they just dont seem worth the money to me.

Similar Threads

  1. Best 24 inch monitor?
    By TaherTheRetard in forum Help - PC Buying
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: July 27th, 2015, 17:08
  2. Want to Buy Two monitor..22 & 19 inch
    By chosen1 in forum Shop - General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: December 26th, 2013, 09:37
  3. Best 21.5/22 inch monitor
    By Hellblazer1971 in forum Help - PC Buying
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: April 27th, 2013, 20:38
  4. Want to Buy lcd/led monitor 20/22/24/26 inch
    By mr_08 in forum Shop - Gadgets
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: March 2nd, 2012, 00:25
  5. Want to Buy 15-17 inch LCD monitor
    By йЦммєя³¹ in forum Shop - Gadgets
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: May 1st, 2009, 02:44

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Page generated in 0.28956 seconds with 14 queries.