• Very Satisfied
      • ISP:
      • ICC
      • Download Speed:
      • 300kbps
      • Upload Speed:
      • 400kbps

Default FIFA Manager 12

FIFA MANAGER 12 is the 11th edition of the franchise, featuring more than 700 hundred improvements across the board with a special focus on the offline mode. In the game the manager has full control over the management of a football club. You are responsible for the line-up, the tactics and the training of your team - and for signing the right players, improving the club facilities and the stadium.

Special highlights are the FIFA license, the FIFA 3D engine, more than 41,000 licensed players (more than 13,000 of them with original player pictures), the player manager mode, the national team manager mode, the Create-a-Club mode and the Match Prognosis Tool. The game also includes a comprehensive editor.

3D Mode
    A special highlight this year is the 3D match of FIFA MANAGER 12. For many players this is the core element of the game and this year an entire team with a dedicated designer and several artists and engineers worked exclusively on the gameplay of this mode.

The result is a completely new player AI and huge improvements in areas like realistic substitutions, tactics and tactical changes during the match, e.g. after a sent-off. The new intuitive user interface gives the manager full control to get all the player data or to make tactical changes instantly – by simply clicking on a player and doing the changes on the fly. It is no longer required to open comprehensive screens to change tactics!

25 different buildings with 289 extension levels were created. In addition you can own up to three stadiums with a capacity of up to 120,000 seats directly on your club grounds.

Also every extension level has an effect on other parts of the game. Buildings wear out and must be renovated. As a manager you must make frequent important decisions to develop the perfect strategy for the future of your club.

Finances
    The Finance area of FIFA MANAGER 12 is completely new. Clubs and managers now must gain financial trust first by successful management. A realistic income of the main sponsors helps to represent the differences between the big and the small clubs realistically in the game. There is even a share market for all the clubs who went public.

Also the sponsor options were vastly extended. There is now a pyramid of sponsors of various sizes and with different commitment. It is possible to launch a sponsor campaign to find new candidates for possible co-operations. Also the main sponsor becomes more important and it is an important task of every manager to keep them happy.

Transfer Market
    In the Transfer section it is now possible to test players on trial in friendly matches. It is also possible to commission a squad analysis to find the weak positions in your team and to sign the right players.

The AI managers will use this kind of analysis as well and this will make the transfers in the game even more realistic. They even try to sell players that do not want to extend their contracts if their existing contract only runs for one more season.

Improvements in Core Areas

In the calendar you can find many new options, examples are the new Charity Gala, direct requests for friendlies and a lactate test in pre-season.

Training can now be planned on a daily basis with specific sessions in the morning and in the afternoon. Player development has become even more realistic, which makes the game significantly harder in the higher difficulty levels. A special fitness coach offers his services at the beginning of the season.

Especially cool is the new Weekly Progress screen which allows you to select the information you really want, like the training progress, information on your next opponents or the status of your club facility extensions.

Also expanded are the Instant Calculation mode, the co-operation with the Board, the player talks, the interviews and the optional Personal Life feature.

Over 700 Improvements Create The Most Authentic Football Management Simulation

FIFA soccerblog report:
    Electronic Arts Inc. (NASDAQ: ERTS) announced today that EA SPORTS is developing FIFA Manager 12 in collaboration with football fans around the world. The 11th edition of the football management simulation will include features inspired and determined by the community, in addition to a full feature set and game modes with more than 700 improvements, when the game launches this autumn. Through the online “Your Feature!” campaign, thousands of fans participated in a community call-to-action to directly influence the game’s content for this season. Fans proposed features they wanted in the game, and then community voting determined the ones that mattered most. Features created by the community include, “Speeches Before The Match”, “European Cup Final Match”, “Trial Training Day For Hobby Players”, new tutorial “Manager Challenges,” and an extension of the last 24 hours of the transfer market.

“It was very exciting to see so many great ideas proposed by our fans,” said Gerald Köhler, lead designer of FIFA Manager 12. “We were impressed by the passion these fans exhibited towards the game and the quality of the ideas generated. Working with the community helped us target more than 700 improvements that will make this the most authentic football management simulation we have ever produced.”
    FIFA Manager 12 features improvements to virtually all areas of the game, including major enhancements to the 3D mode, finances, transfers, the calendar and online. Changes to the 3D mode create a more realistic experience, and include new logic, new player artificial intelligence, and marked improvements to tactics, substitutions and the conduct of opposing managers. In addition, a new intuitive user interface makes it possible for players to retrieve all the data relevant to the game within seconds and to issue precise tactical instructions to ther teams.

The financial mode is now more authentic with on-the-pitch success impacting revenue, and realistic differences in revenue generated through jersey sponsors between clubs. In the transfer section, managers can now field players in trial training and in real matches. Managers can also commission a detailed analysis of the squad so the team’s weak points can be specifically eliminated. A whole range of new options will be available in the calendar, from the charity gala to direct friendly match queries, and training can once again be planned and implemented on a daily basis.

FIFA Manager 12 also contains a host of improvements to the online mode, and premium features from previous years are now included and available to all players. Online improvements include an extensive avatar editor, the option of creating fantasy leagues, and a large number of new statistics.
    FIFA Manager 12 is developed for EA SPORTS by Bright Future studio in Cologne. The game will be available for the PC this autumn. Additional information about EA SPORTS FIFA MANAGER 12 is available at http://www.fifa-manager.com/fifa-man...formation.html.
    Screenshots:

Last edited by anik_lc; July 2nd, 2011 at 02:06. Reason: Added new screens

Like my Facebook page Gaming Newz for new gaming news updates.

My Facebook Twitter YouTube Steam

• SadIkMahdI's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte B85M-D3H
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i5 4590 @ 3.30 GHz
      • RAM:
      • 4x4GB G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM 1600 Bus Desktop Memory
      • Hard Drive:
      • Western Digital WD10EZEX 1 TB | SanDisk 2.5" 128GB SATA III Internal Solid State Drive
      • Graphics Card:
      • EVGA GeForce GTX 750 Ti FTW Edition with ACX Cooling
      • Display:
      • Samsung SB19B300B 18.5 LED
      • Sound Card:
      • Built in Realtech HD
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Altec Lansing VS2621 2:1 Channel Speakers
      • Keyboard:
      • Newmen E370 Illuminated Keyboard
      • Mouse:
      • Bloody V3
      • Controller:
      • Original Microsoft Xbox360 Controller for Windows (Wired Black)
      • Power Supply:
      • Thermaltake Litepower 500W
      • Optical Drive:
      • Samsung S-ATA TrueDirect Super WriteMaster
      • USB Devices:
      • SanDisk Ultra USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32 GB
      • UPS:
      • Power Tree 1250VA
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 Ultimate 64 Bit
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • 5.3 @ Windows 7 Benchmark
      • Comment:
      • long way 2 go..
      • ISP:
      • B.Net
      • Download Speed:
      • 2.5 Mbps

Default Re: FIFA Manager 12

Fifa manager game gula thik ki type er? kokhono khela hoy nai

Publisher
    • anik_lc's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI B250M Bazooka
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i7-7700 Kaby Lake 3.6-4.20GHz 8MG Cache 7th Gen
      • RAM:
      • 2x Corsair Vengeance 8GB DDR4 2400 BUS
      • Hard Drive:
      • Toshiba DT01ACA200 2TB SATA + 1TB Western Digital Blue
      • Graphics Card:
      • Sapphire Nitro + AMD RX 480 8GB GDDR5 OC
      • Display:
      • Samsung 21.5 inch Curved LED
      • Sound Card:
      • Built In
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Logitech H110 Headphone
      • Keyboard:
      • Perfect CS-556 USB Keyboard
      • Mouse:
      • Delux DLM-137BU Optical USB Mouse
      • Controller:
      • N/A
      • Power Supply:
      • Thermaltake PS-TR2 600W 80Plus Bronze Power Supply
      • UPS:
      • Power Guard 1200 VA
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 Pro
      • Comment:
      • Very Satisfied
      • ISP:
      • ICC
      • Download Speed:
      • 300kbps
      • Upload Speed:
      • 400kbps

Quote Originally Posted by SadIkMahdI View Post
    Fifa manager game gula thik ki type er? kokhono khela hoy nai
    Eita onektai management game er moto. Sim+management. Football er mone hoy emon kono subject nai jeita eikhane rakhe nai. Vast options. Club er shobkisui dekhashona kora lage. Koekta screenshot e to dekhtei pachcho koto hapa shamlate hoy. Training system ta besh integrated. Tobe player ra ektu theke ektu ulta palta hoye gelei chilla chilli kore. Ar club facilities upgrade kora jay. Ar jokhon match khelte hoy tokhon oita original FIFA series er motoi khali ekjon player niye khelte hoy. Like Be a Pro season.

i played fifa manager till 08 version..there is no option to play with a single player unless u specify b4 u start a season a specific player whom u wish to control...u actually have next to no control when a game is going on..it's kinda like international cricket captain(though icc have more control in play)...the main attraction in this game is playing the found a club mode..here u can see your club through all stages of development ..buying the potential players and keeping a close look to the expenditure etc... last version(11) sux big time...i'm looking forward to this release...can anyone tell me which version should i download...in the previous versions i downloaded the game and played a full season and when the new season starts it got crashed..then i had to download a new crack/fix..and start over again which is a real pain...i want to be sure now which version should i download..any help will be much appreciated..

Publisher
    • anik_lc's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI B250M Bazooka
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i7-7700 Kaby Lake 3.6-4.20GHz 8MG Cache 7th Gen
      • RAM:
      • 2x Corsair Vengeance 8GB DDR4 2400 BUS
      • Hard Drive:
      • Toshiba DT01ACA200 2TB SATA + 1TB Western Digital Blue
      • Graphics Card:
      • Sapphire Nitro + AMD RX 480 8GB GDDR5 OC
      • Display:
      • Samsung 21.5 inch Curved LED
      • Sound Card:
      • Built In
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Logitech H110 Headphone
      • Keyboard:
      • Perfect CS-556 USB Keyboard
      • Mouse:
      • Delux DLM-137BU Optical USB Mouse
      • Controller:
      • N/A
      • Power Supply:
      • Thermaltake PS-TR2 600W 80Plus Bronze Power Supply
      • UPS:
      • Power Guard 1200 VA
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 Pro
      • Comment:
      • Very Satisfied
      • ISP:
      • ICC
      • Download Speed:
      • 300kbps
      • Upload Speed:
      • 400kbps

Quote Originally Posted by rufus View Post
    i played fifa manager till 08 version..there is no option to play with a single player unless u specify b4 u start a season a specific player whom u wish to control...u actually have next to no control when a game is going on..it's kinda like international cricket captain(though icc have more control in play)...the main attraction in this game is playing the found a club mode..here u can see your club through all stages of development ..buying the potential players and keeping a close look to the expenditure etc... last version(11) sux big time...i'm looking forward to this release...can anyone tell me which version should i download...in the previous versions i downloaded the game and played a full season and when the new season starts it got crashed..then i had to download a new crack/fix..and start over again which is a real pain...i want to be sure now which version should i download..any help will be much appreciated..
    Hmm season shuru hobar shomoyei player select kore nite hoy. But oi selected player ta injured hoile tokhon ekta option ashe baki shomoy kon player niye khelbo. Tokhon taake niye khela jay. Ar player manager option to achei.