heres my guide on how to create a paypal account from BD...
1. You need a relative who lives in a paypal approved country. My Youngest Mama lives in AU.
2. Ask him/her to open a brand new bank AC just for you. But in his/her name. And ask him/her to take out a international online usable VISA Debit card(not credit. As credit also includes interest and stuff) against that account. In my case Mama got a new AC and created a VISA card. And some things before this. Ask for some info about the bank. Like on that AC what are the charges. The minimum debit limit etc. I have a minimum debit limit of 0 Dollars and my bank charges me 3 AUD every month for the VISA debit card. And i opened my account with only 10 AUD.
3. Create a paypal account on that country using his/her name and address and phone number. Just use your email address. As paypal identifies you with your email address.
4. Ask him/her to provide you with all bank AC and VISA details. As you will need these infos to attach the AC and debit card to your PP account.
5. It will take them 2 tests to verify you. First they will charge some amount from your debit card. You will be asked to provide the number on the recite. Ask him/her to mail it to you. Second they will deposit 2 amounts in your bank AC. you will be asked to provide the numbers after each deposit. this number is the digits after the decimal points.
Just email and ask your relative to provide you these infos after you have created the paypal AC. This is the way they test your Bank AC and Debit card.
Done. now you can receive and transfer money. Which i both tested.
Thanks. Hope it helped.