• i am happy with it.
      • ISP:
      • Qubee
      • Download Speed:
      • 15 Kilobytes - 64 Kilobytes
      • Upload Speed:
      • 5-15 kilobytes

Default Tennis Grand Slams and other Tournaments Discussions

French open is just around the corner.It's the second grand slam of the season.

So i think we need a thread to discuss tennis Grand Slams and other tournaments that are held every year.Also we can discuss about tennis players,match schedule and anything related to tennis here.

Btw my favorite tennis player is Roger Federer.Go go go Roger.

Rafael Nadal Still Favored to win 2011 French Open

Rafa's four straight losses to Djokovic this season have not made the Serbinator the favorite for the French Open. Nadal still has the most backers for the Slam....barely.

The 2011 French Open qualifying starts today, May 17th, and the men's final for the main draw is scheduled for June 5th. Rafael Nadal, a five time champion at the French Open, will be going for his sixth title this season at the clay court Slam and his 10th career Grand Slam championship overall.

The Spaniard is normally considered a 'lock' to win at Roland Garros however Nadal is a question mark this year almost entirely due to the play of Serbian Novak Djokovic, the undefeated world number two who has beaten Nadal in back-to-back clay court matches.

Here are the favorites for the outright title as the qualifying tournament looms (Source: Coral, Stan James):

Rafael Nadal
    Novak Djokovic
    Roger Federer
    Andy Murray
    David Ferrer
    Juan Martin Del Potro
    Robin Soderling

Federer, the world number three, comes in as the third favorite and he is one of only three former champions in the field. His recent loss to Richard Gasquet and the tough win against Feliciano Lopez, if anything, suggest that Federer might be considered a longshot just to make the final in Roland Garros, let alone win it outright.

He's too talented of a player to ever discount having already won 16 Grand Slam titles however his results are surely declining as his 30th birthday approaches. Late tournament matches against Djokovic, Nadal, or Murray could promise to be more testing than they have ever been in the past and it is hard to picture Federer winning his second French Open title.

Murray enters Roland Garros having made the quarterfinals there just one time in his career (2009). The Slamless Scot has played Djokovic and Nadal tough in recent tournaments however and he's the type of player that can win this Slam if the draw opens up with shocking upsets.

Ferrer enters the French Open as a dangerous clay courter but it's hard to forget how poorly the Spaniard has done in Paris over the years. Last year he looked dangerous as well but his form turned out to be a bluff as he only made the third round in the Roland Garros draw. It's hard to have confidence in Ferrer at the French Open as he's disappointed his fans so many times in Paris with results that were less than what was expected.

Del Potro missed the French Open last year but the last time he played it he turned in an excellent result. In 2009, Del Potro made the semifinals at Roland Garros and he took eventual champion Roger Federer to a fifth set in that semi. If Delpo is in in tip-top shape then he can play with anyone however that seems to be a big "if" with the 2009 US Open champion. Should Del Potro have any hampering injury problems then he could easily be an early round casualty, especially since his seeding doesn't look as though it will be that high.

Robin Soderling could be up to his tricks again this year and he can't be counted out to make the final. He has not played well lately but it should be pointed out that he did not look great during the 2010 clay court season prior to the French Open and he still made his second run to the final. Soderling, for example, lost to Olivier Rochus in the second round of the 2010 Rome Masters but the Swede still found his form at Roland Garros.

Soderling did beat both Fernando Verdasco and Nicolas Almagro in Rome last week before bumping into Djokovic and losing in straight sets. The Swede is a tough read heading into the tournament but don't be surprised if he proves unstoppable before bumping into either Djokovic or Nadal later this month or in early June.

Source:http://www.crunchsports.com/category...-201105160026/

• [email protected]'s Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte Z97x-UD3H-BK
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i5 4690k OC to 4.5Ghz
      • RAM:
      • G Skill 16 GB DDR3 2200MHz
      • Hard Drive:
      • 256GB Samsung 850 Evo SSD + 2 TB WD Black
      • Graphics Card:
      • Asus Geforce 970 4GB
      • Display:
      • Asus 21.5 inch IPS monitor
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Audioengine A2 plus Dayton 8 inch subwoofer
      • Keyboard:
      • Logitech K120
      • Mouse:
      • Logitech G500s
      • Controller:
      • Original Microsoft Xbox One wired controller
      • Power Supply:
      • EVGA G2 750W 80 plus Gold
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 8.1 Pro x64

Default Re: Tennis Grand Slams and other Tournaments Discussions

either Nadal naile Djokovic jitbe. Bakira clay court e parbe na.

Federer is amazing. O onek korse. But or age chole ashche. Ai age e high performance tennis khela onekk difficult. Jaihok he is already a legend and the best. O win na korleo problem nai. He has done his job already.

Murray mentality jotodin grow na korbe, o jiboneo world class champion hote parbe na. But his gameplay doesnt suit clay courts.

• knroeoueqisk's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte H55M-USB3 (Socket 1156)
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i5 750
      • RAM:
      • Twinmos 2.0GB Single-Channel DDR3 1333
      • Hard Drive:
      • SAMSUNG 1 TERABYTE F3 & 250 GB F1 Sata Hard Drives
      • Graphics Card:
      • GIGABYTE ATI Radeon HD 5770 1GB
      • Display:
      • Samsung SyncMaster LCD [email protected] 1360x768
      • Sound Card:
      • Realtek High Definition Audio
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Cosonic head phone
      • Keyboard:
      • Perfect keyboard
      • Mouse:
      • Delux optical mouse
      • Controller:
      • Normal Non brand gamepad
      • Power Supply:
      • Thermalake TR2 500 watt
      • Optical Drive:
      • Samsung 22X Dvd Writer
      • Operating System:
      • Windows XP Professional 32-bit SP3 and Windows 7
      • Comment:
      • i am happy with it.
      • ISP:
      • Qubee
      • Download Speed:
      • Upload Speed:
      • 5-15 kilobytes

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Federer is amazing. O onek korse. But or age chole ashche. Ai age e high performance tennis khela onekk difficult. Jaihok he is already a legend and the best. O win na korleo problem nai. He has done his job already.
    i agree with you on these points but still ami mone korey orr hunger ta probably kome gese but the ability to beat nadal or djokovic is still there.so ami ekhono asha kori o jiteu pare.but eita probably sotti prime time ta bodhoy par kore felse.but agassi na kare jani dekhsilam 30+ plus age eu grand slam jitse.

Murray mentality jotodin grow na korbe, o jiboneo world class champion hote parbe na. But his gameplay doesnt suit clay courts.
    hmm tik connection ta buji nai bro.ar eita to bodhoy Federer re niai boltaso....

either Nadal naile Djokovic jitbe. Bakira clay court e parbe na.
    Federer crucial moments e ken jani ar match control korte pare na ba momentum ta dore rakhte pare na ba error kore jeitar jonnoi nadal ba djokovic er kase hare (but i am taking nothing away from Nadal or djokovic.they are truely playing far better than others.)

Publisher
    • anik_lc's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI B250M Bazooka
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i7-7700 Kaby Lake 3.6-4.20GHz 8MG Cache 7th Gen
      • RAM:
      • 2x Corsair Vengeance 8GB DDR4 2400 BUS
      • Hard Drive:
      • Toshiba DT01ACA200 2TB SATA + 1TB Western Digital Blue
      • Graphics Card:
      • Sapphire Nitro + AMD RX 480 8GB GDDR5 OC
      • Display:
      • Samsung 21.5 inch Curved LED
      • Sound Card:
      • Built In
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Logitech H110 Headphone
      • Keyboard:
      • Perfect CS-556 USB Keyboard
      • Mouse:
      • Delux DLM-137BU Optical USB Mouse
      • Controller:
      • N/A
      • Power Supply:
      • Thermaltake PS-TR2 600W 80Plus Bronze Power Supply
      • UPS:
      • Power Guard 1200 VA
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 Pro
      • Comment:
      • Very Satisfied
      • ISP:
      • ICC
      • Download Speed:
      • 300kbps
      • Upload Speed:
      • 400kbps

Thanks for the thread.

My most favorite player from male is Roger Federer & female is Justine Henin. I like other players too. Never miss any grand slam & try to follow most of the major masters. Also very much like Andy Roddick, Novak Djokovic, Juan Martin Del Potro from male & Maria Sharapova, Ana Ivanovic from female section.

Ai year e kono accident na ghotle eibar Djokovic ba Nadal e Rolland Garros e jitbe.

Like my Facebook page Gaming Newz for new gaming news updates.

My Facebook Twitter YouTube Steam

• [email protected]'s Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte Z97x-UD3H-BK
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i5 4690k OC to 4.5Ghz
      • RAM:
      • G Skill 16 GB DDR3 2200MHz
      • Hard Drive:
      • 256GB Samsung 850 Evo SSD + 2 TB WD Black
      • Graphics Card:
      • Asus Geforce 970 4GB
      • Display:
      • Asus 21.5 inch IPS monitor
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Audioengine A2 plus Dayton 8 inch subwoofer
      • Keyboard:
      • Logitech K120
      • Mouse:
      • Logitech G500s
      • Controller:
      • Original Microsoft Xbox One wired controller
      • Power Supply:
      • EVGA G2 750W 80 plus Gold
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 8.1 Pro x64

Quote Originally Posted by kung fu panda_4444 View Post
    i agree with you on these points but still ami mone korey orr hunger ta probably kome gese but the ability to beat nadal or djokovic is still there.so ami ekhono asha kori o jiteu pare.but eita probably sotti prime time ta bodhoy par kore felse.but agassi na kare jani dekhsilam 30+ plus age eu grand slam jitse.

hmm tik connection ta buji nai bro.ar eita to bodhoy Federer re niai boltaso....

Federer crucial moments e ken jani ar match control korte pare na ba momentum ta dore rakhte pare na ba error kore jeitar jonnoi nadal ba djokovic er kase hare (but i am taking nothing away from Nadal or djokovic.they are truely playing far better than others.)
    My most fav player ever is Agassi. Yeah o 30s er poreo jittsilo. But Agassi was different Or onek kisui unorthodox silo. Like thik baseline e darai thakto but heavy hitter silo. World er one of best serve returner silo, courtesy to Pete Sampras also coz he honed dat skill. Jaihok ami r kaure dekhi nai or moto baseliner. Shobai baseline er pise khele. Unique shala.

r oita murray re niyai bolsilaam. O talented but mentally strong na. Or skills ase but matha aro thanda kore khelte hobe.

• knroeoueqisk's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i5 750
      • RAM:
      • Hard Drive:
      • Graphics Card:
      • Display:
      • Sound Card:
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Cosonic head phone
      • Keyboard:
      • Perfect keyboard
      • Mouse:
      • Delux optical mouse
      • Controller:
      • Power Supply:
      • Optical Drive:
      • Samsung 22X Dvd Writer
      • Operating System:
      • Comment:
      • i am happy with it.
      • ISP:
      • Qubee
      • Download Speed:
      • Upload Speed:
      • 5-15 kilobytes

Quote Originally Posted by anik_lc View Post
    Thanks for the thread.

My most favorite player from male is Roger Federer & female is Justine Henin. I like other players too. Never miss any grand slam & try to follow most of the major masters. Also very much like Andy Roddick, Novak Djokovic, Juan Martin Del Potro from male & Maria Sharapova, Ana Ivanovic from female section.

Ai year e kono accident na ghotle eibar Djokovic ba Nadal e Rolland Garros e jitbe.
    i also like Justin Henin.she is a gem of a tennis player.

majkhane retire na korle ekhono hoito number 1/2/3 er moddeh thakto.

---------- Post added at 09:11 ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 ----------

My most fav player ever is Agassi. Yeah o 30s er poreo jittsilo. But Agassi was different Or onek kisui unorthodox silo. Like thik baseline e darai thakto but heavy hitter silo. World er one of best serve returner silo, courtesy to Pete Sampras also coz he honed dat skill. Jaihok ami r kaure dekhi nai or moto baseliner. Shobai baseline er pise khele. Unique shala.

r oita murray re niyai bolsilaam. O talented but mentally strong na. Or skills ase but matha aro thanda kore khelte hobe.
    yes Agassi was a great tennis player.

oh Goran Ivanisevic almost 30 years age Wimbledon jitsilo tao as a wild card entry..

By the summer of 2001, Ivanišević was ranked the World No. 125. This was not sufficient to earn him an automatic place in the main draw at Wimbledon but, given his past record as a three-time runner-up, he was awarded a wildcard for entry into the singles draw. He defeated former and future World #1 players Carlos Moyá, Andy Roddick and Marat Safin to reach the semi-final, beating home favourite Tim Henman in a five set, rain-affected semi-final, setting-up a match with the previous year's runner-up and former US Open champion Patrick Rafter. It was Ivanišević's first singles final since 1998. In a match lasting just over three hours, Ivanišević defeated Rafter 6–3, 3–6, 6–3, 2–6, 9–7.[6] Two months shy of his 30th birthday, Ivanišević became the lowest-ranked player and the first wildcard entry to win Wimbledon.[7] To date, he is the only male entrant to have won a Grand Slam as a wildcard. His Wimbledon success was rated sixteenth at the list of 100 Greatest Sporting Moments by a British television programme.

Source:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goran_Ivanišević

Publisher
    • anik_lc's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI B250M Bazooka
      • CPU:
      • RAM:
      • Hard Drive:
      • Graphics Card:
      • Display:
      • Sound Card:
      • Built In
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Keyboard:
      • Mouse:
      • Controller:
      • N/A
      • Power Supply:
      • UPS:
      • Power Guard 1200 VA
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 Pro
      • Comment:
      • Very Satisfied
      • ISP:
      • ICC
      • Download Speed:
      • 300kbps
      • Upload Speed:
      • 400kbps

ফেবারিট নন কেউই!

রাফায়েল নাদাল, রজার ফেদেরার ও নোভাক জোকোভিচ

ডান পায়ের গোড়ালিতে কালও বাঁধা ছিল মোটা ব্যান্ডেজ। হাঁটছেনও একটু খুঁড়িয়ে খুঁড়িয়ে। কিম ক্লাইস্টার্সকে এ অবস্থায় দেখে দুশ্চিন্তা হওয়াটাই স্বাভাবিক। মেয়েদের টেনিসের প্রত্যাবর্তন-রানি জানালেন, কদিন আগে উটকো এক চোটে ফ্রেঞ্চ ওপেনটাই ভেস্তে যেতে বসেছিল তাঁর জন্য। এক খালাতো বোনের বিয়েতে গিয়ে বেশ আনন্দ-ফুর্তি করছিলেন। খালি পায়ে নাচতে গিয়ে পা পড়েছিল আরেকটি মেয়ের পায়ের ওপর। ব্যস, গোড়ালি গেল মচকে!
    ওই ব্যান্ডেজ নিয়েই আজ শুরু ফ্রেঞ্চ ওপেনে খেলবেন এই বেলজিয়ান। খেলবেন উইম্বলডনেও। খবরটা শুনে মন খারাপ হওয়ারই কথা। কারণ অবসর ভেঙে দুই বছর আগে কোর্টে ফেরার পর দুবার ইউএস ওপেন আর একটি অস্ট্রেলিয়ান ওপেন জিতেছেন। কিন্তু ফ্রেঞ্চ ওপেন আর উইম্বলডন জেতা হয়নি। অবসরের আগেও পারেননি, অবসর থেকে ফেরার পরও নয়। অথচ এবারের ফ্রেঞ্চ ওপেনে সবচেয়ে ফেবারিট ভাবা হচ্ছে তাঁকে।
    রোলাঁ গাঁরোর টুর্নামেন্ট-পূর্ব আলোচনায় মহিলা এককের ফেবারিট নিয়েই আলোচনাটা বেশি। কারণ কয়েক বছর ধরে আক্ষরিক অর্থেই ফ্রেঞ্চ ওপেন মেয়েদের কোর্টে ‘ওপেন’। ছেলেদের কোর্টে রাফায়েল নাদালের একচ্ছত্র আধিপত্য থাকলেও মেয়েদের কোর্ট গত চার বছরে দেখেছে চারজন ভিন্ন চ্যাম্পিয়ন।
    গতবার যেমন ৩০ বছর বয়সী, ইতালির ফ্রান্সেসকা শিয়াভোনে শিরোপা জিতে চমক দিলেন। এবার চমক দেখাতে পারেন মারিয়া শারাপোভা, গত তিন বছরেও যিনি একটিও গ্র্যান্ড স্লাম শিরোপা জিততে পারেননি। শারাপোভার পাশাপাশি আসছে ক্লাইস্টার্সের নামও। ২০০১ আর ২০০৩—দুবার ফাইনাল পর্যন্ত গিয়েও শিরোপা জিততে পারেননি এই বেলজিয়ান। মাটির কোর্টে ক্যারোলিন ওজনিয়াকির ফর্ম চ্যাম্পিয়ন হওয়ার মতো নয়—তার পরও মেয়েদের এই শীর্ষ বাছাইকেও ফেবারিট ধরা হচ্ছে। উইলিয়ামস বোনদের অনুপস্থিতি আরও উন্মুক্ত করে দিচ্ছে মেয়েদের কোর্টের লড়াই।
    সত্যি বলতে কী, ছেলেদের কোর্টের ফেবারিট তকমাটিও এবার কেউ পরতে রাজি নন। গত ছয়বারের মধ্যে পাঁচবারই এখানে চ্যাম্পিয়ন হয়েছেন নাদাল। ফ্রেঞ্চ ওপেনে পুরো ক্যারিয়ারে একটি মাত্র ম্যাচে হেরেছেন। তার পরও খোদ নাদালই ফেবারিট বলে দিচ্ছেন নোভাক জোকোভিচকে। ক্যারিয়ারের সবচেয়ে সুবর্ণ সময়টা কাটাচ্ছেন এই সার্বিয়ান। টানা ৩৭ ম্যাচে অপরাজিত, তার চেয়েও বড় কথা, এ বছর নাদালকে তিনি হারিয়েছেন টানা চারটি ফাইনালে।
    রজার ফেদেরার তাই এরই ফাঁকে উঁকি দিয়ে বলছেন, এই পরাজয়গুলো মানসিকভাবে পিছিয়ে রাখবে নাদালকে। এই পিছিয়ে থাকা তাঁর চেয়ে বেশি আর কে জানে! ফ্রেঞ্চ ওপেনে চারবার নাদালের মুখোমুখি হয়ে চারবারই যে হেরেছেন ফেদেরার!
    মেয়েদের কোর্টে নিরঙ্কুশ ফেবারিট নন কেউ, ছেলেদের কোর্টেও তাই। ফ্রেঞ্চ ওপেনটা এবার আক্ষরিক অর্থেই ‘ওপেন’!

Source

• knroeoueqisk's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i5 750
      • RAM:
      • Hard Drive:
      • Graphics Card:
      • Display:
      • Sound Card:
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Cosonic head phone
      • Keyboard:
      • Perfect keyboard
      • Mouse:
      • Delux optical mouse
      • Controller:
      • Power Supply:
      • Optical Drive:
      • Samsung 22X Dvd Writer
      • Operating System:
      • Comment:
      • i am happy with it.
      • ISP:
      • Qubee
      • Download Speed:
      • Upload Speed:
      • 5-15 kilobytes

French Open Draw 2011

Men's Singles | French Open 2011
    Round 1
    Nadal Spa 1 v Isner US
    Giraldo Col v Andujar Spa
    Cuevas Uru v Qualifier
    Qualifier v Davydenko Rus 28
    Querrey US 24 v Kohlschreiber Ger
    Ljubicic Cro v Devvarman Ind
    Tursunov Rus v Malisse Bel
    Monaco Arg v Verdasco Spa 16
    Fish US 10 v Mello Brz
    Gimeno-Traver Spa v Haase Ned
    Chardy Fra v Dimitrov Bul
    Russell US v Simon Fra 18
    Baghdatis Cyp 27 v Gil Por
    Qualifier v Brown Ger
    Qualifier v Qualifier
    Becker Ger v Soderling Swe 5
    Murray GB 4 v Qualifier
    Qualifer v Qualifier
    Clement Fra v Volandri Ita
    Berrer Ger v Raonic Can 26
    Dolgopolov Ukr 21 v Schuettler Ger
    Haider-Maurer Aut v Sweeting US
    Kamke Ger v Rochus Bel
    Reister Ger v Troicki Ser 15
    Almagro Spa 11 v Qualifier
    Berlocq Arg v Tomic Aus
    Starace Ita v Qualifier
    Kunitsyn Rus v Mayer Ger 20
    Anderson SA 32 v Mahut Fra
    Ignacio Chela Arg v Smyczek US
    Roger-Vasselin Fra v Qualifier
    Qualifier v Melzer Aut 8
    Ferrer Spa 7 v Nieminen Fin
    Benneteau Fra v Machado Por
    Nishikori Jpn v Lu Tpe
    Qualifier v Stakhovsky Ukr 31
    Llodra Fra 22 v Qualifier
    Petzschner Ger v Zverev Ger
    Mannarino Fra v Rufin Fra
    Qualifier v Monfils Fra 9
    Wawrinka Swi 14 v Qualfier
    Qualfier v Gonzalez Arg
    Serra Fra v Andreev Rus
    Hajek Cze v Tsonga Fra 17
    Tipsarevic Ser 29 v Dabul Arg
    Dodig Cro v Riba Spa
    Millot Fra v Teixeira Fra
    Lopez Spa v Federer Swi 3
    Berdych Cze 6 v Qualifer
    Fognini Ita v Istomin Uzb
    Haas Ger v Qualfier
    Kendrick US v Garcia-Lopez Spa 30
    Cilic Cro 19 v Ramirez Hidalgo Spa
    Hewitt Aus v Montanes Spa
    Brands Ger v Kukushkin Kaz
    Soeda Jpn v Youzhny Rus 12
    Gasquet Fra 13 v Stepanek Cze
    Qualifier v Granollers-Pujol Spa
    Gabashvili Rus v Seppi Ita
    Golubev Kaz v Bellucci Brz 23
    Del Potro Arg 25 v Karlovic Cro
    Gulbis Lat v Kavcic Slo
    Paire Fra v Hanescu Rom
    De Bakker Ned v Djokovic Ser 2

Roddick er jonno kharap lagtese ei year ta pura shocking He needs to retire

Publisher
    • anik_lc's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI B250M Bazooka
      • CPU:
      • RAM:
      • Hard Drive:
      • Graphics Card:
      • Display:
      • Sound Card:
      • Built In
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Keyboard:
      • Mouse:
      • Controller:
      • N/A
      • Power Supply:
      • UPS:
      • Power Guard 1200 VA
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 Pro
      • Comment:
      • Very Satisfied
      • ISP:
      • ICC
      • Download Speed:
      • 300kbps
      • Upload Speed:
      • 400kbps

Publisher
    • anik_lc's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI B250M Bazooka
      • CPU:
      • RAM:
      • Hard Drive:
      • Graphics Card:
      • Display:
      • Sound Card:
      • Built In
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Keyboard:
      • Mouse:
      • Controller:
      • N/A
      • Power Supply:
      • UPS:
      • Power Guard 1200 VA
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 Pro
      • Comment:
      • Very Satisfied
      • ISP:
      • ICC
      • Download Speed:
      • 300kbps
      • Upload Speed:
      • 400kbps

Jotil khela hochche. Rafael Nadal vs John Isner. Isner leading 2 sets to 1. 4-6, 7-6, 7-6..............

• knroeoueqisk's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i5 750
      • RAM:
      • Hard Drive:
      • Graphics Card:
      • Display:
      • Sound Card:
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Cosonic head phone
      • Keyboard:
      • Perfect keyboard
      • Mouse:
      • Delux optical mouse
      • Controller:
      • Power Supply:
      • Optical Drive:
      • Samsung 22X Dvd Writer
      • Operating System:
      • Comment:
      • i am happy with it.
      • ISP:
      • Qubee
      • Download Speed:
      • Upload Speed:
      • 5-15 kilobytes

Jotil khela hochche. Rafael Nadal vs John Isner. Isner leading 2 sets to 1. 4-6, 7-6, 7-6..............
    asoeu kothin ekta match hoise kalke.

Publisher
    • anik_lc's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI B250M Bazooka
      • CPU:
      • RAM:
      • Hard Drive:
      • Graphics Card:
      • Display:
      • Sound Card:
      • Built In
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Keyboard:
      • Mouse:
      • Controller:
      • N/A
      • Power Supply:
      • UPS:
      • Power Guard 1200 VA
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 Pro
      • Comment:
      • Very Satisfied
      • ISP:
      • ICC
      • Download Speed:
      • 300kbps
      • Upload Speed:
      • 400kbps

asoeu kothin ekta match hoise kalke.
    Nadal beche gelo. Naile 1st round e harle prochur point kome jeto.

• knroeoueqisk's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i5 750
      • RAM:
      • Hard Drive:
      • Graphics Card:
      • Display:
      • Sound Card:
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Cosonic head phone
      • Keyboard:
      • Perfect keyboard
      • Mouse:
      • Delux optical mouse
      • Controller:
      • Power Supply:
      • Optical Drive:
      • Samsung 22X Dvd Writer
      • Operating System:
      • Comment:
      • i am happy with it.
      • ISP:
      • Qubee
      • Download Speed:
      • Upload Speed:
      • 5-15 kilobytes

D. Ferrer 4 6 5 6 6

G. Monfils 6 2 7 1 8

kalke ei match tar shesh set ta khub enjoy korsi

Publisher
    • anik_lc's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI B250M Bazooka
      • CPU:
      • RAM:
      • Hard Drive:
      • Graphics Card:
      • Display:
      • Sound Card:
      • Built In
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Keyboard:
      • Mouse:
      • Controller:
      • N/A
      • Power Supply:
      • UPS:
      • Power Guard 1200 VA
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 Pro
      • Comment:
      • Very Satisfied
      • ISP:
      • ICC
      • Download Speed:
      • 300kbps
      • Upload Speed:
      • 400kbps

Ajke Federer vs Monfils.

• knroeoueqisk's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i5 750
      • RAM:
      • Hard Drive:
      • Graphics Card:
      • Display:
      • Sound Card:
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Cosonic head phone
      • Keyboard:
      • Perfect keyboard
      • Mouse:
      • Delux optical mouse
      • Controller:
      • Power Supply:
      • Optical Drive:
      • Samsung 22X Dvd Writer
      • Operating System:
      • Comment:
      • i am happy with it.
      • ISP:
      • Qubee
      • Download Speed:
      • Upload Speed:
      • 5-15 kilobytes

Ajke Federer vs Monfils.
    yeap.ar murray valo khelse.well played murray.

Publisher
    • anik_lc's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI B250M Bazooka
      • CPU:
      • RAM:
      • Hard Drive:
      • Graphics Card:
      • Display:
      • Sound Card:
      • Built In
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Keyboard:
      • Mouse:
      • Controller:
      • N/A
      • Power Supply:
      • UPS:
      • Power Guard 1200 VA
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 Pro
      • Comment:
      • Very Satisfied
      • ISP:
      • ICC
      • Download Speed:
      • 300kbps
      • Upload Speed:
      • 400kbps

yeap.ar murray valo khelse.well played murray.
    Murray er kono vorosha nai.

• knroeoueqisk's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i5 750
      • RAM:
      • Hard Drive:
      • Graphics Card:
      • Display:
      • Sound Card:
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Cosonic head phone
      • Keyboard:
      • Perfect keyboard
      • Mouse:
      • Delux optical mouse
      • Controller:
      • Power Supply:
      • Optical Drive:
      • Samsung 22X Dvd Writer
      • Operating System:
      • Comment:
      • i am happy with it.
      • ISP:
      • Qubee
      • Download Speed:
      • Upload Speed:
      • 5-15 kilobytes

Murray er kono vorosha nai.
    kalke last set e valo fight back kore jitse.

so prosongsa sa to korte hoy.

Publisher
    • anik_lc's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI B250M Bazooka
      • CPU:
      • RAM:
      • Hard Drive:
      • Graphics Card:
      • Display:
      • Sound Card:
      • Built In
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Keyboard:
      • Mouse:
      • Controller:
      • N/A
      • Power Supply:
      • UPS:
      • Power Guard 1200 VA
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 Pro
      • Comment:
      • Very Satisfied
      • ISP:
      • ICC
      • Download Speed:
      • 300kbps
      • Upload Speed:
      • 400kbps

kalke last set e valo fight back kore jitse.

so prosongsa sa to korte hoy.
    Murray o Messi'r moto overrated. British media ore uthaise beshi ja na pare tar cheye beshi. Federer/Nadal er shamne porle bujha jay o kemon player.

Murray er cheye Soderling valo player. Ajke Nadal vs Soderling.

• knroeoueqisk's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i5 750
      • RAM:
      • Hard Drive:
      • Graphics Card:
      • Display:
      • Sound Card:
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Cosonic head phone
      • Keyboard:
      • Perfect keyboard
      • Mouse:
      • Delux optical mouse
      • Controller:
      • Power Supply:
      • Optical Drive:
      • Samsung 22X Dvd Writer
      • Operating System:
      • Comment:
      • i am happy with it.
      • ISP:
      • Qubee
      • Download Speed:
      • Upload Speed:
      • 5-15 kilobytes

Murray o Messi'r moto overrated. British media ore uthaise beshi ja na pare tar cheye beshi. Federer/Nadal er shamne porle bujha jay o kemon player.

Murray er cheye Soderling valo player. Ajke Nadal vs Soderling.
    hmm hoping to watch a great match.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast