This is a thread game.
*HOW TO PLAY*
In case it's not super obvious from the title, this game is about guessing a game. Guessing the game is being done by ANYTHING the one possessing the current turn provides us with, be it plain pictures, plain quotations from the game or plain pieces of soundtrack. The only boundary is your own imagination, so unleash it!
- The one, who first correctly guesses the current game, takes the turn.
- If you guess the game correctly, but fail to throw on a new one, anyone's free to take the turn after your post.
- Don't post any off-topic to destroy the thread. And try to figure it correctly.
- Make it challenging, but POSSIBLE to guess (ie. no screenshots displaying one or two colors and nothing in them, no release dates, nothing generic...)
- On the contrary, don't make it obvious, nor let any of your hints practically give it away (ie. no links containing the game title, no popular screenshots from popular games...if you have to use one, try to play with it a little at least)
- Google as little as possible (and mind you, it's often easy to tell whether you googled or not), and if you do, DON'T MENTION IT! It's highly provoking.
- Once you post (either a guess, or a new game), do not forget about it. If you will forget, anyone will be free to take the turn.
- That should be it. Well now, don't stick to pictures only but spice the riddle up a little occasionally, and have fun.
Ok, let me start this off with something easy:
Now guess this game correctly and post your own screenshot or quotation from a game or a game soundtrack. Hope you guys have fun.