I got a generic chainese gamepad and I am facing some problem.
The right stick doesn't work.It works as A,B,X,Y.Everything else is okay.
Now I googled about this and found many things about previous FIFA versions and got a few solutions about FIFA11.
Now in HERE I got this-
I understand everything here but number 6.1. open reg-edit.
* at this moment, i assume that you've already modified all your non-compatible gamepads' names to "Logitech DualAction USB"
2. click find and type "Logitech DualAction USB" or whatever controller you are using.
3. you'll find a folder where in there are numerous binary switches. if you didn't find it, click F3 to find the next string.
4. under that folder are 2 subfolders. axis and buttons.
5. WE'RE GONNA FOCUS ON THE AXIS folder.
-> it contains 4 subfolders. one each for the X and Y axis (left analogue). and one each for the right analogue stick(Z axis and Rz axis).
6. take note of the binary values of the Z axis and the Rz axis. modify them both by using the modify command and "interchanging" their respective values.
7. go back to your controller options in the control panel and you'll be surprised to see that the right analogue stick has switch its movements...vertical now becomes horizontal....
8. run FIFA... and it works... wow.... great.
How do I modify those data and is it the attributes or the FFatributes??
If anyone have other pads,please share your Binary Data of the Z axis and Rz Axis.
And if anyone has other solutions,please share them.
Your help would be highly appreciated