• ISP:
      • IS Pros
      • Download Speed:
      • 25 KB/sec
      • Upload Speed:
      • 60 KB/Sec

Default A Beginners Guide To DotA !!!

A Beginners Guide To DotA

Since I have seen a lot of people starting to play DotA without knowing the basics I have decided to write a Guide for beginners. This guide will be divided into six parts to which every month I will add one part...

Defence of the Ancients [DotA] is a hugely popular custom map for Warcraft III: TFT. The main aim of the game simply put, is to kill the enemy heroes, farm gold, and eventually destroy your opponents base. You can either pick a hero and farm enough gold to beat the crap out of your opponents; or you can be a wuss who relies on teamwork to set up ambushes and kill enemies' heroes. In most DotA you'll only be able to do the latter, [since most DotA players are wussies] as any decent player won't leave you alone long enough to reach a powerful level. If you want to get ahead in this contest, quit dreaming about rearranging about enemy anatomy and start reading the Guide! The first part of this Multi-Section Guide is for the absolute newbie, and deals with the Basics of DotA gameplay.

Picking a Hero

Since you'll have many heroes to choose from [The total no. of heroes of the latest version available when I'm writing the guide viz DotA Allstars 6.41 is 80] you'll most likely be confused. Each has specific strengths and weaknesses, making the choice crucial. For example certain heroes are initially weak but become powerful as the game progresses [most strength based heroes]. On the other hand some are initially very strong and can be a real pain to kill early game, but tend to become less effective lategame [unless of course they are in the hands of a skilled player]. Most Intelligence heroes fit this category.
    There are three types of heroes Strength [SH], Agility [AH], and Intelligence [IH]. SHs rely on their high physical damage output and high hit-points [HP]. These are generally mid-late game heroes. AHs have a few high damage spells, but mainly rely on fast attack speed and high damage to kill other heroes. They are relatively weaker than SHs but can't withstand too much of a beating, preferring Brain over Brawn and stealth over Brute-Force. Finally, IHs have some really high damage spells and are very effective early to mid-game. However as other heroes buy items and level up, this advantage diminishes. It's best to know you're hero before you pick one, but since its going to take you time to get acquainted with the whole bunch, here are a couple of tips:

• If you're new to the game, its best to stick to a ranged Hero. This allows you to be a part of the battle and stay away from the enemy while dealing some healthy damage.
    • Ranged heroes like Dwarven Sniper, Lord Of Olympia and Lightning Revenant are easy to handle and extremely deadly if handled right.

Farming Gold

When the game starts all the heroes are at Level 1, with limited abilities. It's practically impossible to kill an enemy hero at this level. Even pros have tried and failed [miserably, might I add]. So, don't try to be a hero - stay behind your army and play smart. As you creep [Warcraft slang for killing neutral creatures, and in this case, the opponents army as well], you gain experience and levels as well as bonus gold. The aim, at least for the first few levels, is to make sure you get the last hit on the enemy creep. If you do this well and with some consistency, you can gain some bonus gold, making shopping for you final or late-games easier. The faster you get the items the quicker you power up your Hero. However, it's not viable to get the last shot if it means you're going to die or lose a mammoth of hit-points. This is the main reason why it's much easier to farm with a ranged hero, since you don't need to get close to your target. Besides if you opponent has a melee hero, you can keep taking potshots at him while farming, that too without risk. This allows you to keep you're opponent low on health, forcing him to go back to the base [each base has a Fountain of Health that heals Heroes], thus denying him precious experience and gold.
    If you get good at farming, try to start killing your own creeps [commonly known as Denying] that are low on health. Creeps can be denied when they are about under half their full HP but it is advisable to deny your creeps when they are between 50-75 HP so that you do not waste to much time denying your creeps as well as they are assuredly denied. By doing this, not only do you deny valuable gold to your opponent, but also make sure that he takes much longer to level up. In fact, in the newer versions of the map, you gain a small amount of experience even though the creeps are denied. The old Warcraft rule applies here - always keep the <ALT> key pressed during the battle, since it shows you the health of all the units onscreen.

Building Your Hero

Items boost you heroes' performance or help them survive. Each item improves one or more stats. Moreover, a lot of items build on others [they are commonly called recipes]. Your item choice depends on the hero you pick, but certain items are common to all heroes. Boots Of Speed as well as life and mana regeneration items, are a must and should be purchased by all heroes. An item I'll highly recommend to be purchased from the outset id the Ring Of Regeneration. However if you choose a hero who loses health more often than mana, you're better of buying a Ring Of Health instead.
    If you pick an SH, buy items that boost his Strength, hit points and physical damage. Early on you'll want to buy life regeneration items as well, especially since you're going to be in the heat of battle. For Ahs, buy items that boost hit points, but more importantly, increase their attack speed and damage. Finally, for His concentrate on buying items that increase their mana and HP. Remember that the Real World™ rule applies here - think about the item before buying it. You don't want to be wasting gold on an item only to realize that it doesn't benefit your hero. Either that, or the item goes the way of your old Pick-up - Defunct.

Playing Smart

Now that you know the basics, lets move on to how you should actually play the game. One of the first things you need to learn is to never underestimate your opponent. I've lost count of the number of games in which I thought my opponent didn¡¯t have a damn clue of what he was doing, only to end up dying like the fool I was.
    Always be on the look out for an advancing enemy Hero - you don¡¯t want to keep going back to the Fountain Of Health, or dying, for that matter. In the early stages, stay in the battle for as long as possible to gain experience and farm gold. Also try to find out how all the Heroes operate during gameplay. This can help you formulate a strategy that works to your advantage.
    Once the battle begins, pick one lane [from three] and head off in that direction, preferably with some kind of life regeneration. You should focus on staying out in that lane for as long as possible, while killing as many enemy creeps as possible, all without taking too much damage. As a ranged hero, it's possible to play slightly aggressively, so you can take your enemy out of the battle easily. Sniping an enemy hero gradually reduces his health, allowing you, at the right moment, to rush in and finish him off. However, always keep an eye on your spells. Nothing is more annoying than being stuck without mana and watching the enemy hero run away with 10-20 hit points left.
    Generally, a game will have five players per team and three lanes available. In most cases, you'll have a partner to help you deal with enemy heroes, but if you're left solo, stay close to your Tower - it switches targets randomly, but also attacks any hero or creep in range attacking it's [the towers] ally hero. This works both ways, so when you're in the enemy tower's range, you don't want to attack his Hero, because his defensive Tower will then retaliate. These things dish out heavy damage and should be avoided early game, when you're rather low on hit-points and regeneration. If you find you're getting into a lot of trouble inspire of sticking close to you tower squelch you're ego and call for backup, or switch your lane with another powerful Hero. Early on, it'd also be really smart to stay in your side of the river. This way you can avoid being ambushed by your opponent, and if need be, run for cover to your tower.
    Flanking each lane lie forests that are ripe for exploitation. If you cross a tree line, the enemy will often lose sight of you. Use this to escape or ambush an enemy hero. Some heroes have spells that allow you to use these trees to your advantage. The Treant Protector, Rooftrellen [an SH Hero from the Sentinel] can place Watcher Wards [his skills name is Eye's In The Forest] on trees giving you sight around the area in spite of the fog of war. Also Furion, The Prophet can convert these trees into treants that fight for you. Another important use of these trees is that an item called Ancient Tango Of Essilification allows you to eat these trees and increase you HP [by about 175] in turn.
    Since you're rank nOOb, you will, more often than not, flee from the enemy. There's an art to do this as well - never run in a straight line. Always pick a random path through the forest. Your chances of survival increase greatly when you go up a slope and into the forest, randomly taking turns in there. Your opponent won't always predict which path you'll take, so you'll often be able to run back to your base without dying. This also helps to avoid any ambush that might have been set along the shortest path to safety.

Team Work

Most of wat u need is team work , without this winning the game is going to b extremely tough with competitive opponents , u must have team work to win.

• SP.Sn4k3y-'s Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • ECS
      • CPU:
      • Core 2 Duo
      • RAM:
      • 4 GB
      • Hard Drive:
      • 1500 GB
      • Graphics Card:
      • ATI 4650
      • Display:
      • Samsung 15&quot; CTY
      • Sound Card:
      • Built In
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Kamasonic
      • Keyboard:
      • Razer Lycosa
      • Mouse:
      • Razer Deathadder
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7
      • ISP:
      • IS Pros
      • Download Speed:
      • 25 KB/sec
      • Upload Speed:
      • 60 KB/Sec

Default Re: A Beginners Guide To DotA !!!

dint have space for this when i was editing dunno why !!
    but here it is the last thing !!

Team Work
    most of wat u need is team work , without this winning the game is going to b extremely tough with competitive opponents , u must have team work to win.

Thanx §n4K3y
    i m going 2 start playing DOTA
    ete amar khub upokar hobe

SenSei
    • SenSeiFAR's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Satellite L505D-S5992
      • CPU:
      • AMD Turion II Dual Core
      • RAM:
      • DDR3 SD 3GB
      • Hard Drive:
      • 320 GB
      • Graphics Card:
      • ATI Radeon 4200 graphics with shared memory
      • Display:
      • Toshiba 15.6 LCD
      • Sound Card:
      • SteelSeries Siberia USB Sound Card
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • SteelSeries Siberia In Ear / Razer Moray+
      • Keyboard:
      • Logitech K200
      • Mouse:
      • Razer Mamba
      • Controller:
      • Logitech RumblePad 2 (x2)
      • Power Supply:
      • No clue
      • Optical Drive:
      • San Disk 4 gb
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 Home Premium
      • ISP:
      • SBC [at&amp;t]
      • Download Speed:
      • Upload Speed:
      • Console:

Nice guide Sn4k3y. Thanks man. =D. Add some more. xD
    Australian-I feel for ya bro gaming on a piece of crap you should be twice as good at any game you play. Thats really really a scary thought. Part of me does not want you to get a new rig.

• SP.Sn4k3y-'s Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • ECS
      • CPU:
      • Core 2 Duo
      • RAM:
      • 4 GB
      • Hard Drive:
      • 1500 GB
      • Graphics Card:
      • ATI 4650
      • Display:
      • Samsung 15&quot; CTY
      • Sound Card:
      • Built In
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Kamasonic
      • Keyboard:
      • Razer Lycosa
      • Mouse:
      • Razer Deathadder
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7
      • ISP:
      • IS Pros
      • Download Speed:
      • 25 KB/sec
      • Upload Speed:
      • 60 KB/Sec

well keep on giving me thanx and i ll add more guides , even guides to hreoes

• EaGL1337's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte H55M-S2H in Thermaltake Dokker
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i5 750, 2.66 GHz, 8MB L3 Cache, Quad Core
      • RAM:
      • 2x2GB DDR3 1333MHz (Total 4GB)
      • Hard Drive:
      • SAMSUNG Spinpoint F3 HD502HJ 500GB
      • Graphics Card:
      • XFX AMD Radeon 6950 2 GB GDDR5 @ Stock clocks
      • Display:
      • Samsung 943NWPLUS 19 inch widescreen LCD display
      • Sound Card:
      • Integrated Realtek High Definition Audio System
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Altech Lansing VS2621 2.1 Speaker System/TT Esports Shock One Gaming Headset
      • Keyboard:
      • A4 Tech multimedia keyboard
      • Mouse:
      • Razer Taipan 4G
      • Power Supply:
      • Delta 550W
      • Optical Drive:
      • Asus DVD writer 24X
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 Ultimate 32 bit
      • Comment:
      • After the upgrade, this thing kicks a$$!
      • ISP:
      • Link3
      • Download Speed:
      • 64KB before 8PM. 160 KB after 8PM
      • Upload Speed:
      • Same as above
      • Console:

Hey Snakey bhai should I add those to the bloG so that more people can access them?

VIP Member
    • 's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • CPU:
      • RAM:
      • 6GB (2+4 GB) DIMM DDR3 1333Mhz
      • Hard Drive:
      • 500GB SATA II 7200RPM
      • Graphics Card:
      • NVIDIA GT335M 1GB
      • Display:
      • Primary 11.6&quot;, Secondary 20&quot;
      • Controller:
      • Logitech RP2
      • Operating System:
      • Genuine Windows(R) 7 Home Premium 64bit
      • ISP:
      • Qubee
      • Download Speed:
      • 128kBps
      • Upload Speed:
      • 128kBps

well it shd be added by snaky i guess..

• Pyro.Dynamics-'s Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • ASUS P6T Deluxe (Intel X-58 Based)
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i7 945
      • RAM:
      • OCZ Gold 6 GB (3 x 2GB), 1600 MHz
      • Hard Drive:
      • SeaGate 1TB 7200 RPM
      • Graphics Card:
      • XFX 9800GTX+ 1GB X2 = 2GB SLI
      • Display:
      • Sony Bravia 46&quot;
      • Sound Card:
      • Intel SoundMAX Built-in 7.1 SmartCard
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Microlab 5.1 Surround
      • Keyboard:
      • Razer Anansi
      • Mouse:
      • Razer Naga Molten Edition
      • Controller:
      • XBOX 360 Controller
      • Power Supply:
      • Thermaltake 850W
      • Optical Drive:
      • Zinger Burger
      • UPS:
      • MICRO
      • Operating System:
      • Windows Vista Ultimate x58
      • Comment:
      • Cooler - CoolerMAster V8; Casing - Thermaltake M9
      • ISP:
      • Link3 1 Mbps
      • Download Speed:
      • 110-140 KBps
      • Upload Speed:
      • 40-60 KB
      • Console:

Quote Originally Posted by salman View Post
    Also, can you make sure the author is sourced? Seriously, to put plagiarized work in a blog will be sad if people find ou it is a copy/paste?

And can anyone add to the blog? Didn't know that! I asked for permission to write on the blog but I wasn't given any. I thought "The Man" (Salman Bhai ) hated me!

Steene / Lightstrike - Level 80 Rogue/Paladin - Bloodcraft Blizzclone US
    Anestean - Level 80 Paladin - AlphaWoW EU
    Pyro.Dynam1cs - Garena - Main competitive account
    DietPepsicola - Garena - Trolling, "secret" pub owning account.

VIP Member
    • 's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • CPU:
      • RAM:
      • Hard Drive:
      • 500GB SATA II 7200RPM
      • Graphics Card:
      • NVIDIA GT335M 1GB
      • Display:
      • Controller:
      • Logitech RP2
      • Operating System:
      • ISP:
      • Qubee
      • Download Speed:
      • 128kBps
      • Upload Speed:
      • 128kBps

doh.. i did the announcement here.. http://banglagamer.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1141

thnx...........

• SP.Sn4k3y-'s Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • ECS
      • CPU:
      • Core 2 Duo
      • RAM:
      • 4 GB
      • Hard Drive:
      • 1500 GB
      • Graphics Card:
      • ATI 4650
      • Display:
      • Samsung 15&quot; CTY
      • Sound Card:
      • Built In
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Kamasonic
      • Keyboard:
      • Razer Lycosa
      • Mouse:
      • Razer Deathadder
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7
      • ISP:
      • IS Pros
      • Download Speed:
      • 25 KB/sec
      • Upload Speed:
      • 60 KB/Sec

well , yes this isnt written by me , i wouoldnt say i wrote this but i did choose from different guides and then selected this finding this the most interesting and the best way to learn . i also edited some stuff !!
    so well it is kinda a copy paste as well as something that i did PD , if it aint necessary since only a copy +paste i can always delete it , i thought this would help , but i see people , disrespecting me fir this work ( watever it is , it did take some time )

mods and admins plz see this , if this things arent needed then pm me i wouldnt want to destroy this bd gaming community by all this stupid nuisance of mine .
    since this thread isnt appreciated by the mod it can b deleted .
    I woulnt mind as i really dont need this , i already learned dota .
    and i wouldnt want any 1 to learn and compete against me ( by being humiliated by doing this i dont think so )
    thanx

• Pyro.Dynamics-'s Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • ASUS P6T Deluxe (Intel X-58 Based)
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i7 945
      • RAM:
      • OCZ Gold 6 GB (3 x 2GB), 1600 MHz
      • Hard Drive:
      • SeaGate 1TB 7200 RPM
      • Graphics Card:
      • XFX 9800GTX+ 1GB X2 = 2GB SLI
      • Display:
      • Sony Bravia 46&quot;
      • Sound Card:
      • Intel SoundMAX Built-in 7.1 SmartCard
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Microlab 5.1 Surround
      • Keyboard:
      • Razer Anansi
      • Mouse:
      • Razer Naga Molten Edition
      • Controller:
      • XBOX 360 Controller
      • Power Supply:
      • Thermaltake 850W
      • Optical Drive:
      • Zinger Burger
      • UPS:
      • MICRO
      • Operating System:
      • Windows Vista Ultimate x58
      • Comment:
      • Cooler - CoolerMAster V8; Casing - Thermaltake M9
      • ISP:
      • Link3 1 Mbps
      • Download Speed:
      • 110-140 KBps
      • Upload Speed:
      • 40-60 KB
      • Console:

Just credi where you go this from! Not blaming you here, but if it goes on the blog, it needs to be sourced!

I do not have any personal problems against it Snakey, as you know. But this is Internet Fraud! Personally I don't see a problem in wriing a small line at the end - "This was written by ..." or "It has been a compilation from x , y & z's work".

Steene / Lightstrike - Level 80 Rogue/Paladin - Bloodcraft Blizzclone US
    Anestean - Level 80 Paladin - AlphaWoW EU
    Pyro.Dynam1cs - Garena - Main competitive account
    DietPepsicola - Garena - Trolling, "secret" pub owning account.

VIP Member
    • SinEater's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • ASUS P5K-VM
      • CPU:
      • Pentium E 2200
      • RAM:
      • 6 GB DDR2, 800 MHz
      • Hard Drive:
      • Samsung 500 GB + 500 GB
      • Graphics Card:
      • 450 GTX
      • Display:
      • Samsung 933SN LCD
      • Sound Card:
      • Realtek, integrated
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • T6200 5.1
      • Keyboard:
      • Razer Lycosa, Razer Arctosa
      • Mouse:
      • Razer Lachesis, Razer Death Adder L/H
      • Controller:
      • Microsoft SideWinder
      • Power Supply:
      • Corsair 650 W
      • Optical Drive:
      • Asus Combo Drive
      • ISP:
      • Qubee 1mbps
      • Download Speed:
      • Upload Speed:
      • Console:

I would say you can touch up and improve a bit on the content and presentation. Then you can start to put finish the whole guide here. Then you can open a blog account and post it there as well. But before you post it in the blog, just put at the bottom, Source: 1......

And, nice work!
    Click here to find out how a noob plays the Anti Mage

Honesty and Modesty were the best policy...they still are.
    A single stupid man can ask more questions than a thousand wise men can answer
    <nfs>.......for life..

• SP.Sn4k3y-'s Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • ECS
      • CPU:
      • Core 2 Duo
      • RAM:
      • 4 GB
      • Hard Drive:
      • 1500 GB
      • Graphics Card:
      • ATI 4650
      • Display:
      • Samsung 15&quot; CTY
      • Sound Card:
      • Built In
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Kamasonic
      • Keyboard:
      • Razer Lycosa
      • Mouse:
      • Razer Deathadder
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7
      • ISP:
      • IS Pros
      • Download Speed:
      • 25 KB/sec
      • Upload Speed:
      • 60 KB/Sec

well , i think wat u wanted PD , but i think i cant find that post anymore well it is a post from an indian dota gamer . he is from Garena and a MOD of Garena .
    i am sry icant find his post , but will as soon as i find it

Quote Originally Posted by §n4K3y View Post
    well , i think wat u wanted PD , but i think i cant find that post anymore well it is a post from an indian dota gamer . he is from Garena and a MOD of Garena .
    i am sry icant find his post , but will as soon as i find it
    I like you here. Cool down when you see PD. its easy to acknowledge the source, its doesn’t take away credits. Copying and pasting is not easy. You had to find it, asses it and modify it. Then you post. So its time consuming hard work.

JOB WELLDONE. Thanks Goes to snakey.

Its just [EB]. Not Elite B[a]stard or anything like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Eaglewatch1337 View Post
    Hey Snakey bhai should I add those to the bloG so that more people can access them?
    Quote Originally Posted by salman View Post
    I think it should also get moved to General strategy. Its not just talk, its game strategy right?

Its just [EB]. Not Elite B[a]stard or anything like that.

• SP.Sn4k3y-'s Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • ECS
      • CPU:
      • Core 2 Duo
      • RAM:
      • 4 GB
      • Hard Drive:
      • 1500 GB
      • Graphics Card:
      • ATI 4650
      • Display:
      • Samsung 15&quot; CTY
      • Sound Card:
      • Built In
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Kamasonic
      • Keyboard:
      • Razer Lycosa
      • Mouse:
      • Razer Deathadder
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7
      • ISP:
      • IS Pros
      • Download Speed:
      • 25 KB/sec
      • Upload Speed:
      • 60 KB/Sec

istead of saying thanx just give me thanx
    i love it when i get thanx
    and this is the only thing that is making me post more and more

@Eaglewatch , its ur wish
    watever is good for the forum !!!

and i m only trying to help the community i know it is just a copy+paste

well i think i have something even greater than this , if u r into serous dota gaming and want to b a pro .
    then u can go to this page and learn almost everything of dota . everything is given in this page .
    http://www.garena.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=141373

its really good

• Walking Death's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gaytell Chumma v.1
      • CPU:
      • Quad ballz [newly purchased :)]
      • RAM:
      • Poshu pakhi pali na[vegeterian]
      • Hard Drive:
      • huggies diper storage capacity 1 TB
      • Graphics Card:
      • Amar choshmar power 2.00 HD UVray protection
      • Display:
      • Ja dekhi tai[sometimes nightfall]
      • Sound Card:
      • Sound abar kobe card hishebe available moja los naki?
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Amar kono hearing problem nai anyway Hearing AID 4.1
      • Keyboard:
      • Computer e key use hoy jantam na.
      • Mouse:
      • My mouse has no balls
      • Controller:
      • Ami
      • Power Supply:
      • Biogas
      • Optical Drive:
      • fiber optic
      • USB Devices:
      • Gaysaccent 8 shitabyte
      • UPS:
      • Bio Gas dual
      • Operating System:
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • Halay pagol hoise naki? ki koy
      • Comment:
      • Comment korlum
      • ISP:
      • Paile khun kormu
      • Download Speed:
      • 100 kilo BITE
      • Upload Speed:
      • Na kono BITE khay na khali dey

come on Sneaky we all know that you are a good DOTA player write a good and original piece of Dota learning guide using your own experience i know you can produce some good writing.

Like a wolf in sheep's clothing
    I try to hide my deepest sins,
    Of all the things that I've done wrong
    And I know where I belong.

http://www.last.fm/user/deathwalking

• SP.Sn4k3y-'s Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • ECS
      • CPU:
      • Core 2 Duo
      • RAM:
      • 4 GB
      • Hard Drive:
      • 1500 GB
      • Graphics Card:
      • ATI 4650
      • Display:
      • Samsung 15&quot; CTY
      • Sound Card:
      • Built In
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Kamasonic
      • Keyboard:
      • Razer Lycosa
      • Mouse:
      • Razer Deathadder
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7
      • ISP:
      • IS Pros
      • Download Speed:
      • 25 KB/sec
      • Upload Speed:
      • 60 KB/Sec

sure ill do that someday when i become really good , i dont think i have gone to that level to start doing that .
    thanx anyways for telling me a good player

VIP Member
    • 's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • CPU:
      • RAM:
      • Hard Drive:
      • 500GB SATA II 7200RPM
      • Graphics Card:
      • NVIDIA GT335M 1GB
      • Display:
      • Controller:
      • Logitech RP2
      • Operating System:
      • ISP:
      • Qubee
      • Download Speed:
      • 128kBps
      • Upload Speed:
      • 128kBps

i played dota today for the first time looking forward to it

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast