[QUOTE]Seoul, Korea – March 07, 2011 – World Cyber Games Inc. (WCG), organizer of the premier international video game competition and festival, today announced the first official game titles for the WCG 2011 Grand Final which will be held in Korea this fall.The list features 9 game titles which is distributed in various genres, comprise some of the most popular competitive games available around the world today.
This year's line-up includes popular titles 5 different genres. Especially this year, WCG included the world famous StarCraft® II: Wings of Liberty™ as well as the World of Warcraft®: Cataclysm™in the line-up, as the first MMORPG title in WCG history. Tekken 6, one of the most popular fighting games will thrill the cyber fighters. League of Legends, which was presented as promotion game title last year in WCG, is back again as an official game title and is ready to gather all AOS enthusiasts. On the other hand, best shooters in the world are ready for a treat. Three FPS games, Counter-Strike 1.6, Crossfire, and Special Force are in this year's line-up.
WCG 2011 Official Game Titles:
- Tekken 6 (Namco Bandai Games)
FPS (First Person Shooting)
- Counter-Strike 1.6 (Valve)
- Crossfire (Neowiz Games/Smilegate)
- Special Force (Dragonfly)
MMORPG (Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game)
- World of Warcraft®: Cataclysm™ (Blizzard Entertainment)
RTS (Real Time Strategy)
- League of Legends (Riot Games)
- StarCraft® II: Wings of Liberty™ (Blizzard Entertainment)
- Warcraft® III: The Frozen Throne™ (Blizzard Entertainment)
- FIFA 11 (Electronic Arts)
''This year WCG selected world's most popular titles across every genre in competitive gaming today. WCG values gamer feedback and we have determined that the announced titles are among the most popular and challenging titles available today,'' said Sean Lee, Senior Manager of Publisher Relations, World Cyber Games, Inc. ''We are excited to unveil the official game titles for the 2011 Grand Final and we look forward to another exciting year of competition to crown the best players in the world in Korea.''
World Cyber Games will soon be announcing additional mobile and promotional titles for the WCG 2011 Grand Final. The titles announced today will be available for online and regional qualification tournaments in countries around the world.World Cyber Games Inc. the organizer of the world largest gaming festival has announced the WCG 2011 promotional game titles.- Carom3D (Neoact) - Sports
- Dungeon & Fighter (Neople) – MORPG
- Lost Saga (IO Entertainment) – Online Action''With the additions of the three WCG promotional games, we will once again elevate the current status of Korean games in the international arena,'' said Brad Lee, CEO of the WCG.[/QUOTE]Focusing on the fact that the WCG 2011 will be held in Asia (Korea), WCG chooses titles that are developed in Asia and gaining popularity all over the world. Dungeon & Fighter has gained popularity in Asia including countries such as China, Japan and Korea. Lost Saga has gained interest in the USA, UK, Indonesia as well as Korea. The online billiard (pool) game, Carom3D, has gained immense demand in South America
no forza 3