User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: ~Newbie At WOW ( Need serious Help )

Default ~Newbie At WOW ( Need serious Help )

~For several years i really heard about this game n wanted to give it a shot and finally ( I know, alot of u gamers r laughing out loud ryt now =P ) i did .. nyways the thing is, i just downloaded the Game and it's expansions n patches from torrentbd.com, now the readme file asked me to install the game widout Cataclysm ( as they dont support the new patch ) and then install the patch till 3.3.5a and so i did, installed the expansion till Lich king n then jst ran the patches. Then i made an account in BloodCraft ( set the realm to bloodcraft server), logged in the game .. the game Starts normally to the first screen ( Where it asks u to put ur email id and password ) DID that too.. then it took me to a diff screen n started checking if the game is updated, n after that finishes, it asks me to restart and download the new patch ( Which i DIDNT as the readme file asked not to @[email protected] ) ... and thus my game wont start. So now my questions are..

1. Did i do it correctly ?

2. Do u need to download diff patches and loader of diff sites ( such as wowbeez ) to play the game to diff servers? coz i read somewhere in wowbeez that unless i download their patch files i wont be able to play the game using their loader and in their server!.. HELP People? And as far i can guess, BloodCraft Server is down for some time for which m not evn able to check if i did it correctly or not =(~..

PS : I havent played any of WOW .. so should i just install the game expansion to Wrath King @[email protected] ???__ or should i Just start from World of warcraft =/ ???

Dang! Its a long request but i pray n hope that one of u fans will help me out on this one thank you =D .. btw, i registered my account on [email protected] on BloodCraft/Wowbeez.

---------- Post added at 19:49 ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 ----------

~NO REPLY :O ??????__ Anyways, i wanted to let you know that i have "SOMEHOW" ( @[email protected] ) managed to log into the game through wowbeez server but again its all dim to me ( No tutorial = am all screwed x_X ) .. so help me out please =D~
    Last edited by HellraiseR; March 29th, 2011 at 08:43.

Default Re: ~Newbie At WOW ( Need serious Help )

Did u install Burning Crusade???

Exclamation Re: ~Newbie At WOW ( Need serious Help )

Quote Originally Posted by Atihar Autonu View Post
    Did u install Burning Crusade???
    ~Yeap .. Installed all expansions ( Excepts for Cataclysm ) & patch till 3.3.5a .. btw, the game did ran on WoWbeez ( where they support 4.x patch n does allow u to run Catacylsm ) server but its actually hard as a first time player as i dont hv the 'single' clue where to start from or what to click! ~_^ .. so basically, am totally blank =/~

then play a few days on Wowbeez (about 5 days) and check back on Bloodcraft

• asif105878's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Intel X45
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i5-450M Processor 2.40GHz with Turbo Boost Technology up to 2.66 GHz
      • RAM:
      • 4GB DDR3 800MHz
      • Hard Drive:
      • 500GB 7200rpm, 1+1.5+2 TB external
      • Graphics Card:
      • Intel GMA HD
      • Display:
      • ASUS VH238H, 14.0” diagonal High-Definition HP BrightView LED Display (1366 x 768)
      • Sound Card:
      • Integrated
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Altec Lancing, A4Tech Hs-30
      • Keyboard:
      • CM Storm Trigger, Logitech, 101-key compatible with island-style full-size keyboard
      • Mouse:
      • Logitech M125
      • Controller:
      • DualShock 3, XBOX controller, Wii Remote and Nunchuck, Mad Catz X360 CoDBO PrecisionAIM Controller
      • Power Supply:
      • 65W
      • Optical Drive:
      • USB Devices:
      • Sony Walkman, Portable HDD, USB flash drive
      • UPS:
      • N/A
      • Operating System:
      • Win7 Home Premium x64
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • Comment:
      • stuck with it atm :(
      • ISP:
      • Comocast
      • Download Speed:
      • Upload Speed:
      • Console:

Can I play using only the vanilla and the patches without installing the expansions in bloodcraft?

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

nop............ u cant play in any other server i think...

• gogeta's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Intel DG31PR/Laptop MB name janina -_-
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core 2 Duo E7400/Intel Core I7 2.26 Ghz
      • RAM:
      • 4 Gb DDR2 (Twinmos)/16 GB DDR3
      • Hard Drive:
      • Samsung 1 TB/256 GB SSD
      • Graphics Card:
      • Asus GTX 460/GTX 860m
      • Display:
      • Samsung 19"/Lenovo 15.6"
      • Sound Card:
      • Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium HD+ Realtek Built in 8 Channel Card
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Microlab/Razer Kraken Pro 7.1 HP
      • Keyboard:
      • Asus Strix Tactic Pro Mechanical KB/CM Devastator Pro
      • Mouse:
      • A4Tech/Logitech G402/CM Storm Devastator
      • Controller:
      • Logitech 310/Xbox One Genuine Controller
      • Power Supply:
      • 500w ...Brand name ta dekhte hobe :s
      • Optical Drive:
      • Asus 24x DvD-Writer/Lenovo Portable DVD WR
      • USB Devices:
      • 16 GB Adata/2 TB WD Portable*2
      • UPS:
      • Dnt Have One
      • Operating System:
      • Win 7/Win 10 Home
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • Lawl...
      • Comment:
      • ISP:
      • Chittagong Online Limited/Link3
      • Download Speed:
      • COL-70 KB (Peak) 180 KB (Off Peak)/Link3-128KB Flat
      • Upload Speed:
      • COL-180 KB (1.4 mbps)/Link3-128KB Flat

Quote Originally Posted by HellraiseR View Post
    ~For several years i really heard about this game n wanted to give it a shot and finally ( I know, alot of u gamers r laughing out loud ryt now =P ) i did .. nyways the thing is, i just downloaded the Game and it's expansions n patches from torrentbd.com, now the readme file asked me to install the game widout Cataclysm ( as they dont support the new patch ) and then install the patch till 3.3.5a and so i did, installed the expansion till Lich king n then jst ran the patches. Then i made an account in BloodCraft ( set the realm to bloodcraft server), logged in the game .. the game Starts normally to the first screen ( Where it asks u to put ur email id and password ) DID that too.. then it took me to a diff screen n started checking if the game is updated, n after that finishes, it asks me to restart and download the new patch ( Which i DIDNT as the readme file asked not to @[email protected] ) ... and thus my game wont start. So now my questions are..

1. Did i do it correctly ?

2. Do u need to download diff patches and loader of diff sites ( such as wowbeez ) to play the game to diff servers? coz i read somewhere in wowbeez that unless i download their patch files i wont be able to play the game using their loader and in their server!.. HELP People? And as far i can guess, BloodCraft Server is down for some time for which m not evn able to check if i did it correctly or not =(~..

PS : I havent played any of WOW .. so should i just install the game expansion to Wrath King @[email protected] ???__ or should i Just start from World of warcraft =/ ???

Dang! Its a long request but i pray n hope that one of u fans will help me out on this one thank you =D .. btw, i registered my account on [email protected] on BloodCraft/Wowbeez.

---------- Post added at 19:49 ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 ----------

~NO REPLY :O ??????__ Anyways, i wanted to let you know that i have "SOMEHOW" ( @[email protected] ) managed to log into the game through wowbeez server but again its all dim to me ( No tutorial = am all screwed x_X ) .. so help me out please =D~
    U dnt need to update anymore if u already got 3.3.5a patch. I thnk the patch in TB is 3.3.5a... Restall the game again and run the game from WoW.exe from the installation folder of WoW. Before that dnt forget to edit realmlist.wtf file.
    And u ll start from Wow classic...after lvl 70 u ll start Wrath of the lich king

---------- Post added at 23:37 ---------- Previous post was at 23:34 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by asif105878 View Post
    Can I play using only the vanilla and the patches without installing the expansions in bloodcraft?
    there are some server where u can play vanilla aka classic wow.... as well bc... bt those r hard to find.. Chck the all post's in forum. Afaik @Flame mentioned about such server once
    Last edited by gogeta; March 31st, 2011 at 00:43.

try using wow.exe rather then using Launcher.exe

Its just [EB]. Not Elite B[a]stard or anything like that.

• gogeta's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • CPU:
      • RAM:
      • Hard Drive:
      • Graphics Card:
      • Asus GTX 460/GTX 860m
      • Display:
      • Sound Card:
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Keyboard:
      • Mouse:
      • Controller:
      • Power Supply:
      • Optical Drive:
      • USB Devices:
      • UPS:
      • Dnt Have One
      • Operating System:
      • Win 7/Win 10 Home
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • Lawl...
      • Comment:
      • ISP:
      • Download Speed:
      • Upload Speed:

Quote Originally Posted by kabir_sharif2000 View Post
    try using wow.exe rather then using Launcher.exe
    forgot to mention it ty

~Currenly i just set my account to WOW CLASSIC over in BLoodcraft n started playing from then, guess m jst gona try the old way to get myself up the ladder widout the shortcuts =P .. its better to b late thn never .. loving it ! .. BTW , if anybodys facing the prblms like me as a newbie, then here r some simple instruction on how to install n play the game ...

1. Install WOW and the expansions ( Except Catacylsm if u r planning to play on www.bloodcraft.org )

2. Install the Patches till 3.3.5a as thats the last patch that Bloodcraft uses, u can use the same patches for diff servers n u can also go to wowbeez if u r plannin to play Catacylsm [ Turn off any auto downloads after the INSTALLATION OF THE PATCHES AND APPLYING OF DOWNLOADED TOOLS )

3. Create an account on Bloodcraft/ LOGIN and thn create an IN-GAME account in the server ( just click ADD/CREATE for that, u can find that in your bloodcraft profile )

4. Go to Your Installed folder e.g F:\WOW\World of Warcraft\Data\enUS

5. Open realmlist on notepad and paste the dedicated server link .. eg . "set realmlist bloodcraft.no-ip.org" ( Widout the semis and individual sites have individual servers ) .. save it.

6. Then simply click WOW.exe for the game to start instead of LAUNCHER.exe ( Which is da desktop shortcut for the game too )

7. Login with the created INGAME account in BLoodcraft, let it load and play =D~

• gogeta's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • CPU:
      • RAM:
      • Hard Drive:
      • Graphics Card:
      • Asus GTX 460/GTX 860m
      • Display:
      • Sound Card:
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Keyboard:
      • Mouse:
      • Controller:
      • Power Supply:
      • Optical Drive:
      • USB Devices:
      • UPS:
      • Dnt Have One
      • Operating System:
      • Win 7/Win 10 Home
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • Lawl...
      • Comment:
      • ISP:
      • Download Speed:
      • Upload Speed:

Quote Originally Posted by HellraiseR View Post
    ~Currenly i just set my account to WOW CLASSIC over in BLoodcraft n started playing from then, guess m jst gona try the old way to get myself up the ladder widout the shortcuts =P .. its better to b late thn never .. loving it ! .. BTW , if anybodys facing the prblms like me as a newbie, then here r some simple instruction on how to install n play the game ...

1. Install WOW and the expansions ( Except Catacylsm if u r planning to play on www.bloodcraft.org )

2. Install the Patches till 3.3.5a as thats the last patch that Bloodcraft uses, u can use the same patches for diff servers n u can also go to wowbeez if u r plannin to play Catacylsm [ Turn off any auto downloads after the INSTALLATION OF THE PATCHES AND APPLYING OF DOWNLOADED TOOLS )

3. Create an account on Bloodcraft/ LOGIN and thn create an IN-GAME account in the server ( just click ADD/CREATE for that, u can find that in your bloodcraft profile )

4. Go to Your Installed folder e.g F:\WOW\World of Warcraft\Data\enUS

5. Open realmlist on notepad and paste the dedicated server link .. eg . "set realmlist bloodcraft.no-ip.org" ( Widout the semis and individual sites have individual servers ) .. save it.

6. Then simply click WOW.exe for the game to start instead of LAUNCHER.exe ( Which is da desktop shortcut for the game too )

7. Login with the created INGAME account in BLoodcraft, let it load and play =D~
    the thing u wrote here are already is in different threads of the forum posted by me ... repost was not required ..

• asif105878's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Intel X45
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i5-450M Processor 2.40GHz with Turbo Boost Technology up to 2.66 GHz
      • RAM:
      • 4GB DDR3 800MHz
      • Hard Drive:
      • Graphics Card:
      • Intel GMA HD
      • Display:
      • ASUS VH238H, 14.0” diagonal High-Definition HP BrightView LED Display (1366 x 768)
      • Sound Card:
      • Integrated
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Keyboard:
      • CM Storm Trigger, Logitech, 101-key compatible with island-style full-size keyboard
      • Mouse:
      • Logitech M125
      • Controller:
      • DualShock 3, XBOX controller, Wii Remote and Nunchuck, Mad Catz X360 CoDBO PrecisionAIM Controller
      • Power Supply:
      • 65W
      • Optical Drive:
      • USB Devices:
      • UPS:
      • N/A
      • Operating System:
      • Win7 Home Premium x64
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • Comment:
      • ISP:
      • Comocast
      • Download Speed:
      • Upload Speed:
      • Console:

How much bandwidth do I need to play WoW without any problems? Can I upload/download torrents while playing WoW? Do you limit you speed in your torrent client while playing WoW?

How much bandwidth do I need to play WoW without any problems? Can I upload/download torrents while playing WoW? Do you limit you speed in your torrent client while playing WoW?
    ~BD te ekhon ja bandwidth dey tai enough WOW khelar jonno i guess, and its better if u turn off ur torrent client while u play the game =) ..

• gogeta's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • CPU:
      • RAM:
      • Hard Drive:
      • Graphics Card:
      • Asus GTX 460/GTX 860m
      • Display:
      • Sound Card:
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Keyboard:
      • Mouse:
      • Controller:
      • Power Supply:
      • Optical Drive:
      • USB Devices:
      • UPS:
      • Dnt Have One
      • Operating System:
      • Win 7/Win 10 Home
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • Lawl...
      • Comment:
      • ISP:
      • Download Speed:
      • Upload Speed:

WoW doesnt require that much bandwidth rather it require better latency or ping. BD te WoW server gular sathe sob cheye valo latency pai ami (i Guess) which is 270ms majhe majhe 250 thake. 12-13 KB up r 12-13 KB down speed is enough. Better turn of ur torrent client on the tym of playing wow. It ll reduce latency. And if u get real or static IP u might get better latency

Well "If the Mobs dont kill you, the latency will."

Its just [EB]. Not Elite B[a]stard or anything like that.

• gogeta's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • CPU:
      • RAM:
      • Hard Drive:
      • Graphics Card:
      • Asus GTX 460/GTX 860m
      • Display:
      • Sound Card:
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Keyboard:
      • Mouse:
      • Controller:
      • Power Supply:
      • Optical Drive:
      • USB Devices:
      • UPS:
      • Dnt Have One
      • Operating System:
      • Win 7/Win 10 Home
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • Lawl...
      • Comment:
      • ISP:
      • Download Speed:
      • Upload Speed:

Quote Originally Posted by kabir_sharif2000 View Post
    Well "If the Mobs dont kill you, the latency will."
    rofl ...

• asif105878's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Intel X45
      • CPU:
      • RAM:
      • 4GB DDR3 800MHz
      • Hard Drive:
      • Graphics Card:
      • Intel GMA HD
      • Display:
      • Sound Card:
      • Integrated
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Keyboard:
      • Mouse:
      • Logitech M125
      • Controller:
      • Power Supply:
      • 65W
      • Optical Drive:
      • USB Devices:
      • UPS:
      • N/A
      • Operating System:
      • Win7 Home Premium x64
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • Comment:
      • ISP:
      • Comocast
      • Download Speed:
      • Upload Speed:
      • Console:

I downloaded the WoW torrent from TorrentBD. I installed wow, wow-bc, wow-wotlk, and installed patches in folders 1 to 4 serially, but when I try to install the patch in folder 5 i.e. WoW-3.2.2.10505-to-3.3.0.10958-enUS-patch.exe it installs up to 98% then closes with the following message:

The update could not be applied.
    The file "D:\World of Warcraft\WTF\RunOnce.wtf" could not be renamed to "D:\World of Warcraft\WTF\RunOnce.wtf.Trash". If this problem persists, you may be able to solve it by uninstalling and then reinstalling the game. If you are unable to correct this problem, please contact Blizzard Technical Support. (ConflictManager::ResolveConflicts/3)
    To check this installation for problems, click the "Repair" button. The Repair tool can automatically fix many update errors.

If I click the repair button nothing happens. Do I have to uninstall WoW again or can I ignore this error and continue installing the rest of the patches?

Edit: Resolved the issue by turning the antivirus off and running the patches as administrator.
    Last edited by asif105878; April 26th, 2011 at 01:09.

• asif105878's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Intel X45
      • CPU:
      • RAM:
      • 4GB DDR3 800MHz
      • Hard Drive:
      • Graphics Card:
      • Intel GMA HD
      • Display:
      • Sound Card:
      • Integrated
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Keyboard:
      • Mouse:
      • Logitech M125
      • Controller:
      • Power Supply:
      • 65W
      • Optical Drive:
      • USB Devices:
      • UPS:
      • N/A
      • Operating System:
      • Win7 Home Premium x64
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • Comment:
      • ISP:
      • Comocast
      • Download Speed:
      • Upload Speed:
      • Console:

How long does WoW cataclysm take to install? I kept it running overnight and the and it still shows "preparing to install"

• gogeta's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • CPU:
      • RAM:
      • Hard Drive:
      • Graphics Card:
      • Asus GTX 460/GTX 860m
      • Display:
      • Sound Card:
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Keyboard:
      • Mouse:
      • Controller:
      • Power Supply:
      • Optical Drive:
      • USB Devices:
      • UPS:
      • Dnt Have One
      • Operating System:
      • Win 7/Win 10 Home
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • Lawl...
      • Comment:
      • ISP:
      • Download Speed:
      • Upload Speed:

How long does WoW cataclysm take to install? I kept it running overnight and the and it still shows "preparing to install"
    Why u need to install cata.. There r nt that much server for cata available :s

• solid snake's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • gigabyte g41m
      • CPU:
      • core 2 quad
      • RAM:
      • 4 gb
      • Hard Drive:
      • 500 gb
      • Graphics Card:
      • ati 5770
      • Power Supply:
      • tt t2 rx
      • Operating System:
      • win 7

cata takes long long time to install.even if u have the cata game iso, u have to download lke 8-9 GB more.so it takess a long long time.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast