• Windows 10 x64
      • ISP:
      • Link3 GATI
      • Download Speed:
      • 2Mib/s
      • Upload Speed:
      • 2Mib/s

Default Mob Wars

Mob Wars is a multiplayer role-playing game hosted on the social networking site Facebook. It allows players to engage in Mafia-style wars with one another and has become one of the most lucrative Facebook applications and the first to net USD 1M per month in revenue.[1] However, this number has never been confirmed by the developer or any third parties.
    Developed by David Maestri while he worked for Freewebs.com, it was subsequently the subject of an unsuccessful intellectual property lawsuit as Maestri's former employer's attempted to claim ownership over the asset.[2] The lawsuit was ultimately settled in December 2008 with the IP for Mob Wars remaining with Maestri but with SGN allowed to develop their own Mafia based role-playing application.[3] At August 2008, Mob Wars had 2.5 million active users.[4] It has spawned several very similar games with nearly identical gameplay and format on both Facebook and MySpace, some of which, such as Zynga's Mafia Wars were the subject of further lawsuits.[5] Zynga made some changes to Mafia Wars so it wouldn't resemble Mob Wars as closely, but Mob Wars creator David Maestri moved forward with his lawsuit.[5] In September 2009, Maestri and Zynga settled the case for about $7–$9 million, less than the $10 million Maestri had originally demanded.[6]
    In 2009 the developers of Mob Wars created a spin-off game called Mob Wars: La Cosa Nostra, which follows a similar format, but awards skill points at a much faster pace than the original game.

Gameplay
    Mob Wars is a simple role-playing game. There is no world for the player to move around in. The only type of character interaction the player experiences with other players, is either by sending them messages, weapons, and energy boosts, or attacking them. Like many Facebook applications, most of the gameplay revolves around having friends of the player join the player's mob through means made possible in the game.
    The player starts off as a petty thief and works their way up to doing bigger and better paying jobs and heists. The player gains strength by equipping his mob with weapons, armor and vehicles. These can be drops from doing jobs and heists, gifts from friends, or they can be purchased with game money (earned by doing jobs, fighting other players, or as income from investments in properties.)
    Favor Points (sub-currency also known as Godfather points) can be used to heal or gain more game money. They are slowly earned as you level up or can be gained quickly by participating in sponsor surveys or off site membership purchases with a credit card.
    From Wikipedia.
    Last edited by Dee; September 23rd, 2012 at 04:53.

• shanchya's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • ASUS B150 AURA
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i5 6600
      • RAM:
      • 2x8GB = 16 GB G.Sill
      • Hard Drive:
      • 512GB SSD + 2x 500 GB WD Blue + 1x 1000GB WD Blue
      • Graphics Card:
      • Gigabyte G1 GTX 970
      • Display:
      • ASUS MX 239
      • Sound Card:
      • Builtin
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Creative 4.1
      • Keyboard:
      • Logitech PS/2
      • Mouse:
      • Prolink
      • Controller:
      • N/A
      • Power Supply:
      • Thermaltake TR2 600 Watt Gold
      • Optical Drive:
      • ASUS
      • USB Devices:
      • 2x Transcend 1TB HDD
      • UPS:
      • N/A
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 Pro
      • ISP:
      • Metaphore
      • Download Speed:
      • 4 Mbps
      • Upload Speed:
      • 4 Mbps

Mate, i'm playing this game too .... and i am a member of Top_Gun ..... if it is possible, can we make a family with all the BD players ??????? are u still in MobWars ??? u can join on Top_gun, if u like .......

Default Mob wars

man i hate this game. yet i play it. and play it regularly.

what's the deal with it? i have heavily invested in my energy. so i can do certain jobs a few times. but what's after that? do you pros concentrate on 'fighting' instead of doing jobs?

man i don't understand this game. but i have made a routine of playing it. everyday after coming to office i open facebook and then spend 5/6 minutes on Mob Wars and exhaust all my energy doing jobs. i am level at 872 now. am i missing out something? i have seen people use 'greasemonkey' and other cheaters to fight repeatedly. but what are the decisions the gamer take; except for allocating resources/points to energy, health and stamina?

- - - Updated - - -

man i hate this game. yet i play it. and play it regularly.

what's the deal with it? i have heavily invested in my energy. so i can do certain jobs a few times. but what's after that? do you pros concentrate on 'fighting' instead of doing jobs?

man i don't understand this game. but i have made a routine of playing it. everyday after coming to office i open facebook and then spend 5/6 minutes on Mob Wars and exhaust all my energy doing jobs. i am level at 872 now. am i missing out something? i have seen people use 'greasemonkey' and other cheaters to fight repeatedly. but what are the decisions the gamer take; except for allocating resources/points to energy, health and stamina?