i am a die hard fan of barcelona...
i am going to post their latest news here....
here i invite everyone to post their favourite club's latest news.....
- The win against Getafe increased Barça’s unbeaten record under Pep Guardiola. In Sevilla (1-1) the club equalled the record from 1973/74 of 26 matches without loss. Against Michel that record was surpassed.
- Leo Messi has overtaken Xavi Hernàndez. In the treble winning year (2008/09) Xaxi made 16 goal assists. With nine league games still to go, the Argentinian’s record this season is helping to establish a legend.
- Pep Guardiola will be missing 12 players from his first team for the next few days, as they are all away on international duty playing in Euro 2012 qualifiers or friendlies.- Striker Pedro Rodríguez is the latest Barça player to set up a page on the social networks. If you want to see his comments in Spanish, go to his official Facebook page.
- FC Barcelona is pleased to announce an agreement with Dani Alves to extend his contract with the club for another three seasons, until June 30, 2015.
- On Saturday against Getafe a campaign was set up for the collection of food by FC Barcelona Foundation and the Food Bank Foundation. Many members left the Camp Nou with bags, the idea being for them to come back with it full of food to give to families in Catalonia that need it.
- Messi, Keita and Piqué starred in an advert called 'Put Racism Offside' as part of the alliance between the FC Barcelona Foundation and UNESCO, in order to raise awareness of this issue.
- A total of 72,767 members of FC Barcelona applied for tickets for the Copa del Rey Final in Valencia against Real Madrid. It was the highest number of applications that the club has ever had for tickets for a final. The 13,406 tickets available for members were allocated by means of a draw.
- The club sponsor Turkish Airlines is about to reach 150,000 fans on its Facebook page and plans to celebrate by offering a shirt signed by all of the first team players as a prize.
- A representation of the coordinating body of the “Colles Castelleres de Cataluña” visited the Camp Nou on the day of the Getafe match and were welcomed by Sandro Rosell into the presidential box. The meeting was the club’s way of showing its support and recognition of the Catalan tradition of building human towers and the people that work to keep the tradition alive, a few months after it was declared part of Human Immaterial Heritage by UNESCO.
i have posted more barca news in this thread....