User Tag List

Thread: favourite football club news

Default favourite football club news

i am a die hard fan of barcelona...
    i am going to post their latest news here....
    here i invite everyone to post their favourite club's latest news.....

- The win against Getafe increased Barça’s unbeaten record under Pep Guardiola. In Sevilla (1-1) the club equalled the record from 1973/74 of 26 matches without loss. Against Michel that record was surpassed.

- Leo Messi has overtaken Xavi Hernàndez. In the treble winning year (2008/09) Xaxi made 16 goal assists. With nine league games still to go, the Argentinian’s record this season is helping to establish a legend.

- Pep Guardiola will be missing 12 players from his first team for the next few days, as they are all away on international duty playing in Euro 2012 qualifiers or friendlies.- Striker Pedro Rodríguez is the latest Barça player to set up a page on the social networks. If you want to see his comments in Spanish, go to his official Facebook page.

- FC Barcelona is pleased to announce an agreement with Dani Alves to extend his contract with the club for another three seasons, until June 30, 2015.

- On Saturday against Getafe a campaign was set up for the collection of food by FC Barcelona Foundation and the Food Bank Foundation. Many members left the Camp Nou with bags, the idea being for them to come back with it full of food to give to families in Catalonia that need it.

- Messi, Keita and Piqué starred in an advert called 'Put Racism Offside' as part of the alliance between the FC Barcelona Foundation and UNESCO, in order to raise awareness of this issue.

- A total of 72,767 members of FC Barcelona applied for tickets for the Copa del Rey Final in Valencia against Real Madrid. It was the highest number of applications that the club has ever had for tickets for a final. The 13,406 tickets available for members were allocated by means of a draw.

- The club sponsor Turkish Airlines is about to reach 150,000 fans on its Facebook page and plans to celebrate by offering a shirt signed by all of the first team players as a prize.

- A representation of the coordinating body of the “Colles Castelleres de Cataluña” visited the Camp Nou on the day of the Getafe match and were welcomed by Sandro Rosell into the presidential box. The meeting was the club’s way of showing its support and recognition of the Catalan tradition of building human towers and the people that work to keep the tradition alive, a few months after it was declared part of Human Immaterial Heritage by UNESCO.

barca rocks
    i have posted more barca news in this thread....
    http://banglagamer.com/forums/showth...-football-club

DON'T BE ANGRY ON UR FRIENDS.... COZ UP TO THE LAST MOMENTS OF LIFE .... WHAT PAINS US IS NOT WORDS OF ENEMIES .... BUT SILENCE OF FRIENDS....

Default Re: favourite football club news

I know most of em.but thanks for your work.
    You see a world.I see a graveyard.

some new news....

- Saturday 9 is a day for partying in Barcelona. At the Olympic Stadium Montjuic, there’s a quarter final match in rugby’s European Heineken Cup between USAP of Perpignan and Toulon. The game is being supported by FC Barcelona who have good relations with USAP, a club that shares much in common with Barça.

- The Liga clásico between Real Madrid and FC Barcelona, will be played on Saturday April 16 at 22.00 GMT+1.

- The Copa del Rey Final between Barça and Madrid will be on Wednesday April 20 at 21:30 GMT+1 and will be played at Mestalla, home of Valencia FC.

- The Fundación FC Barcelona has shown its solidarity with the victims of the tragedy in Japan by promoting the emergency project that UNICEF is implementing in the country.

- The Trofeo Martini Rossi is back in the museum. After winning it three times in a row in the 1950s, FC Barcelona got to keep it for good. From Saturday it is back on show in the club museum.
    - Barça have equalled their record for consecutive home wins in Europe. The 5-1 against Shakhtar Donetsk was the ninth in a row at the Camp Nou for Barça. Throughout history they have only done this twice before.

- Iniesta celebrated his goal against Shaktar by dedicating it to his recently born daughter Valeria, and Keita dedicated his goal to his “brother” Abidal.

- Messi now has an official Facebook page, and becomes the fifth FC Barcelona first team player to do so. Other players to have pages are Piqué, Iniesta, Villa and Pedro. There is also a Barça page on Facebook that has more than 12 million fans.

- Against Shakhtar all the goals were scored by midfielders (Iniesta, Xavi and Keita) and defenders (Piqué and Alves). The MVP (Messi, Villa y Pedro) strike-force as the local press calls them, failed to score. It seems that when the MVP are out of luck in front of goal, you can always rely on players in other positions to come forward and find the goal instead. Guardiola told his press conference that his team shows solidarity both in attack and defence.

- Against Shakhtar, the Camp Nou registered an attendance of 86,518, a tally only beaten this season by the visits of Madrid (98,255), Arsenal (95,486) and Valencia (87,975).
    barca rocks

DON'T BE ANGRY ON UR FRIENDS.... COZ UP TO THE LAST MOMENTS OF LIFE .... WHAT PAINS US IS NOT WORDS OF ENEMIES .... BUT SILENCE OF FRIENDS....

vaia apni favourite football club news title ta change kore barca football news dia den .

as a barca fan i will say keep the good work.

Quote Originally Posted by Marfi View Post
    vaia apni favourite football club news title ta change kore barca football news dia den .

as a barca fan i will say keep the good work.
    bhai ami to onno der o invite korechi....
    but tara post na korle ami ki korbo?????????
    amar to fav club ektai......

a new hot news for barca fans......
    justin bieber is at camp nou in barca jersey......
    http://www.youtube.com/user/fcbarcel.../0/E6vAy3d3k84
    this is called barca spirit......
    http://www.youtube.com/user/fcbarcel.../2/aJtLKH5o5gM
    Last edited by pr007; April 8th, 2011 at 14:00.

Quote Originally Posted by pr007 View Post
    bhai ami to onno der o invite korechi....
    but tara post na korle ami ki korbo?????????
    amar to fav club ektai......

a new hot news for barca fans......
    justin bieber is at camp nou in barca jersey......
    http://www.youtube.com/user/fcbarcel.../0/E6vAy3d3k84
    this is called barca spirit......
    http://www.youtube.com/user/fcbarcel.../2/aJtLKH5o5gM
    really this IS called sprite of football.

really this IS called sprite of football.
    where is my repu????????

- Barça has won the most Cup titles with 25. That is two more than Athletic Club de Bilbao who have 23. Real Madrid have won it 17 times.

- FC Barcelona have won 74% of their Copa del Rey finals. Barça is the King of Cups despite playing in fewer finals than Real Madrid. Barça’s amazing effectiveness in cup finals contrasts with Real Madrid, who have lost more finals than any other club.

- On July 11, 1968 Barça beat Madrid for the first time in a Cup final. The game was played at the Bernabéu and will be remembered for the bottle-throwing incident at the end, and was decided by an own goal scored by Zunzunegui.

- On June 4, 1983 el Barça won their second cup final against Real Madrid. In Zaragoza, the goals were scored by Víctor and Marcos in a 2-1 that won FCB the title for the 20th time.

- Carles Puyol, who played his first game on Saturday after two and half months of injury, does not think past records or previous meetings between Barça and Madrid should affect predictions for this week’s Copa de Rey final.

- On Wednesday 20, the day of the cup final, the Barça website will be presenting a new service whereby everything related to the cup final will be available on a single web page. Visit the www.fcbarcelona.cat website and then go to #copafcb where you will find videos, photos, news, tweets and much more.

@ক্যাজুয়াল গেইমা, @Banglavai , @BvRen5 , @fazaid , @hrishat , @Laaden , @Marfi , @Reventon , @shuvin

check this post(and thread).....these are the latest news of barca....

---------- Post added at 13:24 ---------- Previous post was at 13:13 ----------

- Messi scored his 48th goal of the season against Shakhtar, beating his record of goals in a season, which he reached last season with 47 goals, also tying Ronaldo’s feat.

- Leo Messi has scored 175 goals in official competition with Barça since he scored his first official goal on May 1st, 2005 against Albacete, at only 17 years of age.

- FC Barcelona will play their 4th consecutive Champions League semifinal. They have qualified for the semis 4 times in the last 4 years, A figure that becomes 5 semifinals if we look at the past 6 editions of the Champions League.

- Xavi Hernandez played his 114th Champions League match against Shakhtar, equaling former Barcelona player, Thierry Henry.

---------- Post added at 13:25 ---------- Previous post was at 13:24 ----------

- The famous Justin Bieber, a declared Barça fan, took advantage of the Barcelona concert of his world tour to visit his idols and participated at the end of the Barcelona training session, playing in a practice match.

• shuvin's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • gigabyte H55M-S2V
      • CPU:
      • intel i5 3.2GHz
      • RAM:
      • 2 gb ddr3
      • Hard Drive:
      • 500gb
      • Graphics Card:
      • xfx 9500 gt
      • Display:
      • hp 15" and samsung 19" t series
      • Sound Card:
      • creative sumthing very old i dont remember the name
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • creative
      • Controller:
      • 1 xfx, 3-4 chinese cheap ones
      • Power Supply:
      • stock
      • Operating System:
      • windows 7 64bit
      • Comment:
      • gets the job done.
      • ISP:
      • link 3
      • Download Speed:
      • 80-90
      • Console:

lol in that practice match of bieber the only first team players present were affelay, bojan, tiago and jeffren suarez, so much for a meeting with barca starss lol,

Shakira pique er GF!!!!ami jantam na.

• 61ZONE's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • GIGABYTE GA-H55M-S2H
      • CPU:
      • INTEL core i5 650 3.2ghz
      • RAM:
      • 2+2 gb ddr3 1333mhz transcend
      • Hard Drive:
      • 500gb sata samsung F3
      • Graphics Card:
      • It's dead :(
      • Display:
      • LG 1953T 18.5 1360X768
      • Sound Card:
      • Built-in
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Creative 2:1, a4tech HS-800
      • Keyboard:
      • A4tech
      • Mouse:
      • A4tech x2
      • Controller:
      • normal PS2 like controller
      • Power Supply:
      • value top 500w
      • Optical Drive:
      • 22X DVD R/W Samsung
      • USB Devices:
      • TRANSCEND 8gb+ apacer 4gb
      • UPS:
      • None
      • Operating System:
      • WINDOWS 7 64 bit
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • ?????
      • Comment:
      • Ja ase tai valo :D
      • ISP:
      • Fibernet
      • Download Speed:
      • Direct 32-40, Torrent 16-24
      • Upload Speed:
      • Console:
    A Mental Treatment Center Near Your Location

Shakira pique er GF!!!!ami jantam na.
    good for u, since i heard the news i'm guessing pique missing his ¤¤¤¤ .......
    Every hero has a journey. Every journey has an end.

- A mosaic formed by 95,000 cards showing the flags of Barça and Catalonia thanked the team for the season and encouraged them into the final with the words “Gràcies equip!” (Thank you team!)

- FC Barcelona have gone through on 31 of the 33 occasions that they have won the first leg away in Europe.

- Barça have won 0-2 seven times in European matches and have always qualified for the next round.

- After the draw in the Champions League semi, Víctor Valdés and Carles Puyol have not lost any of the last eight clásicos that they have played in.

- The semi final with Madrid set a new record for press passes in the Camp Nou with a total of 965 professionals including reporters, photographers, commentators, cameramen and technicians. The previous record anterior was for the semi final with Manchester in the 2007/08 season.

- One of the images of the Champions League semi final was the emotional return of Éric Abidal. On March 15, a tumour was found in his liver but he was back against Madrid having overcome the operation and recovery processes. He was the surprise on the team sheet and Pep Guardiola rewarded him with some glorious minutes on the pitch.

- In the first semi final match Madrid, FCB completed three times more passes (794) than their opponent (267).

- With a brace at the Bernabéu, Leo Messi consolidated his place as top scorer in the competition, now with 11 goals.

pro bro-o nai ai thread-o dead.

Fabregas on his success at Barcelona: "I know that some people thought I wouldn't get in the team. Maybe they didn't believe in me too much. Things are going very well. I'm smiling, scoring and playing. I'm with my friends every day. For me, it is like a dream at the moment."

---------- Post added at 15:09 ---------- Previous post was at 15:09 ----------

Fabregas: "I'm playing more than I expected so I'm very happy. I want to win trophies and so far I've won two [the Spanish Super Cup and European Super Cup] and we go to the Intercontinental Cup in Japan [in December] and that would be a very nice thing to win as well."

---------- Post added at 15:20 ---------- Previous post was at 15:09 ----------

Iniesta on Pep: "We will always say the same thing and that is that we are very happy with Pep Guardiola. He is fundamental for Barcelona's project"

real 1 - 2 barca