Battle: Los Angeles
Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc. and Saber Interactive Team up to Create an Immersive First Person Shooter Experience Based on the Columbia Pictures’ Upcoming Feature Film Battle: Los Angeles.
For years, there have been documented cases of UFO sightings around the world – Buenos Aires, Seoul, France, Germany, China. But in 2011, what were once just sightings becomes a terrifying reality when earth is attacked by unknown forces. As people everywhere watch the worlds great cities fall, there remains one place that becomes the last stand for mankind in a battle no one expected. It’s up to your team to draw a line in the sand and take on an enemy unlike any we?ve ever encountered before.
- Players will have the opportunity to relive the thrill of the movie as they assume the role of Corporal Lee Imlay and fight alongside characters from the film and defend the city of Los Angeles from attacks from unknown forces.
- Developed by Saber Interactive and powered by the Saber 3D Engine.
- Battle: Los Angeles is a high-end fast and frantic first-person shooter game
that will take players through a single player campaign that mirrors the upcoming feature film.
- Players will assume the role of a Marine fighting against a worldwide alien invasion
that has the city of Los Angeles as the major battleground and focal point for the game.
- Players will battle unique and varied enemies, using an arsenal of weapons throughout the game like an assault rifle, sniper rifle, rocket launcher, frag grenades, and a turret gun
as they navigate the streets of Los Angeles avoiding fierce and relentless attacks.
- Aside from high-caliber fire fighting combat, destructible environments have been included using the Havok Destruction Module, which will allow players to destroy scaffolding structures, vehicles and overpasses to eliminate enemy forces.
- With unlockable content, trophy support, and 5.1 surround sound, Battle: Los Angeles will pull players deep into the heart of the battle to save mankind.
- Battle: Los Angeles the video game will be available on the PlayStation Network, Xbox LIVE Arcade, Windows PC download via Steam and select digital distribution channels.
For more information, please visit www.konami.com
. Battle: Los Angeles is rated T for Teen by the ESRB.