Fireburst, Coming to PC, PSN, and XBLA this summer
Fireburst, an exhilarating action-packed racing title, is due for release this summer for PC, PSN and XBLA.
- Fireburst will send players on a scorching adrenaline frenzy as they get behind the wheels and race on paved racecourses and wicked off-road tracks.
- Based on the Unreal Engine 3
- Racers keep opponents at bay in blazing fashion thanks to a novel Fireboost system that offers explosive graphics and a thrilling gameplay experience.
- More than 15 different racing and destruction maps, consisting of airfields, docks, oilrigs, sewers, refineries, warehouses and waterfalls.
- Players can choose from 16 cars in four different categories – Buggys, Muscle Cars, Trucks,Offroader/4x4 – while every car of its class has one of four Fireboost capabilities: Fireball, Firewheels, Firewall and Fireblast.
- Fireburst will also offer multiple car customizations where players can choose from several different bodywork art and unlock skins and characters as they win races.
- With more than 250 car skins and 16 eccentric characters, car-character combinations are limitless.
- The racing madness continues with 4-player split screen capability, single player and multi-player modes, and multiplayer match-ups where racers can taunt their opponents for an immersive and intense gameplay experience.
Fireburst is not yet rated and will be available at a MSRP of $9.99 for PSN and 1000 Xbox Live Points for XBLA. It is scheduled for release in Summer 2011 for PC, PSN and XBLA.