User Tag List

Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: Xfx 9800gt 512mb gddr3 green edition

  1. #1
    Member
    • Fox Mulder's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte GA-Z77-D3H Rev 1.1 (Currently dead) | Intel DH55TC
      • CPU:
      • Core i5 3470 @ 3.8 Ghz (Currently not used) | intel Core i7 860 @ 3.3 GHz
      • RAM:
      • Corsair Vengeance 1600 MHz 2x4GB
      • Hard Drive:
      • Western Digital Blue 1 Terrabyte
      • Graphics Card:
      • Sapphire HD 7950 Vapor-X OC With Boost 3GB GDDR5 || Gigabyte GTX 680 Windforce 4GB
      • Display:
      • Philips 191EL 19" LED @77 Hz
      • Sound Card:
      • Creative Sound Blaster Live! 24 Bit
      • Keyboard:
      • Corsair K70 RGB
      • Mouse:
      • A4Tech 2X Click
      • Power Supply:
      • Thermaltake Smart 650W Modular
      • Optical Drive:
      • Samsung DVD Writer
      • UPS:
      • Spark Power (!) 1200VA
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 Build 10162
      • Comment:
      • It gets the job done!
      • ISP:
      • BracNet
      • Download Speed:
      • 1 Mbps
      • Upload Speed:
      • 1 Mbps
    Fox Mulder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    I don't live in a city.
    Posts
    5,182

    Default Xfx 9800gt 512mb gddr3 green edition

    The title says it all, an XFX 9800GT GREEN EDITION 512MB DDR3 which does not require a 6 pin power connector, so you won't be needing to buy an expensive power supply, a simple value top black 500w should be more than enough that has 26A ratings on the 12V rail I guess, as the card doesn't require any additional power supply the specs are slightly lower than a regular 9800GT, core/shader processor/memory clocks are 550/1350/700 Mhz respectively, however, if you happen to own a pci express generation 2 motherboard, you can easily clock the card to an astonishing figure of 670/1700/950 Mhz for core/shader/memory, with the default clock the temperature doesn't cross 65 degrees while running furmark or occt, and while overclocked it doesn't pass 74 degrees with the stock fan running at 96% speed, I'm yet to test this on a generation 1 motherboard so can't really tell how much it'll oc on a pci e 1.1 motherboard. For detailed specs please google with the term "PV-T98G-YHF3" or search with the above mentioned term in XFX'S website.

    Images:










    The asking price for the card is 4,200/= but it's slightly negotiable, it doesn't come with any warranty.. I bought the card from a guy who came to visit BD from Australia to be honest.. He also sold a few laptops and a few other cards to a local computer market in Motijheel And he told me that he has used the card for 8 months, the card seems very fresh and doesn't show signs of aging, very little dust on the inside. You guys are welcomed to post your offers here or via pm, thank you for viewing.
    Last edited by Fox Mulder; March 11th, 2011 at 02:13. Reason: Added Images
       0 Mobile   

  2. #2
    Moderator
    • abir's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte G41M-ES2L | Intel 965 HP
      • CPU:
      • Intel Pentium Dual Core E5400 2.7GHz 800MSB| Intel T5670 Core 2 Duo 1.8GHz 800MHz FSB
      • RAM:
      • (2+2) 4GB DDR II (800MHz) | 1GB RAM
      • Hard Drive:
      • 320 GB SATA Samsung | 160GB SATA
      • Graphics Card:
      • Sapphire Radeon 4770 512MB | Intel GMA X3100
      • Display:
      • DELL Inspiron 18.5" LCD |14.1" TFT LCD
      • Sound Card:
      • Realtek Builtin Audio
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Creative Inspire 2.1
      • Keyboard:
      • Genius Slimstar 355 Gaming Keyboard | A4Tech Anti RSI (USB PS2)
      • Mouse:
      • A4tech 7K Office (USB)| HP
      • Power Supply:
      • Deluxe DLP 388A 450W
      • Optical Drive:
      • ASUS 16X DVD Drive & Liteon DVDW| Asus DVD RAMRW LightScribe
      • USB Devices:
      • 4GB Apacer Pendrive
      • UPS:
      • OVO 650VA
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 x64 | Windows XP SP2 & Ubuntu 9.04
      • ISP:
      • Smile Internet (Bronze)
    abir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Azimpur
    Posts
    7,913

    Default Re: Xfx 9800gt 512mb gddr3 green edition

    Why are you selling this?
    Also show some pic of the card, thats the standard of bg shop

    "Game after game after game, I realized what is most important of my life - FOOTBALL.."
    I bleed red, Man Utd 4ever..
    ---------------------
    অনেক দূরের একলা পথে, ক্লান্ত আমি ফিরি তোমার কাছে, মুখোশ খুলে বসে রই জানলার ধারে..
       0

  3. #3
    Member
    • Fox Mulder's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte GA-Z77-D3H Rev 1.1 (Currently dead) | Intel DH55TC
      • CPU:
      • Core i5 3470 @ 3.8 Ghz (Currently not used) | intel Core i7 860 @ 3.3 GHz
      • RAM:
      • Corsair Vengeance 1600 MHz 2x4GB
      • Hard Drive:
      • Western Digital Blue 1 Terrabyte
      • Graphics Card:
      • Sapphire HD 7950 Vapor-X OC With Boost 3GB GDDR5 || Gigabyte GTX 680 Windforce 4GB
      • Display:
      • Philips 191EL 19" LED @77 Hz
      • Sound Card:
      • Creative Sound Blaster Live! 24 Bit
      • Keyboard:
      • Corsair K70 RGB
      • Mouse:
      • A4Tech 2X Click
      • Power Supply:
      • Thermaltake Smart 650W Modular
      • Optical Drive:
      • Samsung DVD Writer
      • UPS:
      • Spark Power (!) 1200VA
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 Build 10162
      • Comment:
      • It gets the job done!
      • ISP:
      • BracNet
      • Download Speed:
      • 1 Mbps
      • Upload Speed:
      • 1 Mbps
    Fox Mulder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    I don't live in a city.
    Posts
    5,182

    Default Re: Xfx 9800gt 512mb gddr3 green edition

    I'd like to upgrade, that's why I'm selling this.. And I'll include some pics as soon as the pricings starts coming in, Pretty sadly My internet connectivity is limited to my room only, but I'll try my best. Sorry for not being able to post pics right away, as I don't intend on violating any of the forum rules.
       0 Mobile   

  4. #4
    Member
    • morshedkhan97's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • GB 965g-ds3 rev 3.3
      • CPU:
      • e5200 OCed @ 3.0 GHZ with Freezer 7 pro
      • RAM:
      • 3gb ddr2 800 mhz
      • Hard Drive:
      • 250 gb sata
      • Graphics Card:
      • gigabyte hd 5770 1 gb
      • Display:
      • lg flatron 17" crt
      • Sound Card:
      • built in
      • Power Supply:
      • thermaltake 420 watt
      • Operating System:
      • 7 32 bit
      • Comment:
      • not a monster...but gets my job done...

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    68

    Default Re: Xfx 9800gt 512mb gddr3 green edition

    Quote Originally Posted by ll-r_o_m_u_l_u_s-ll View Post
    The title says it all, an XFX 9800GT GREEN EDITION 512MB DDR3 which does not require a 6 pin power connector, so you won't be needing to buy an expensive power supply, a simple value top black 500w should be more than enough that has 26A ratings on the 12V rail I guess, as the card doesn't require any additional power supply the specs are slightly lower than a regular 9800GT, core/shader processor/memory clocks are 550/1350/700 Mhz respectively, however, if you happen to own a pci express generation 2 motherboard, you can easily clock the card to an astonishing figure of 670/1700/950 Mhz for core/shader/memory, with the default clock the temperature doesn't cross 65 degrees while running furmark or occt, and while overclocked it doesn't pass 74 degrees with the stock fan running at 96% speed, I'm yet to test this on a generation 1 motherboard so can't really tell how much it'll oc on a pci e 1.1 motherboard. For detailed specs please google with the term "PV-T98G-YHF3" or search with the above mentioned term in XFX'S website.

    The asking price for the card is 4,200/= but it's slightly negotiable, it doesn't come with any warranty.. I bought the card from a guy who came to visit BD from Australia to be honest.. He also sold a few laptops and a few other cards to a local computer market in Motijheel And he told me that he has used the card for 8 months, the card seems very fresh and doesn't show signs of aging, very little dust on the inside. You guys are welcomed to post your offers here or via pm, thank you for viewing.

    umm...i'm thnking abt buying this one!!!! but i hav a generic psu, will this run on it??
       0

  5. #5
    Member
    • error's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte P67A-UD3R-B3 ; Mac Logic Board
      • CPU:
      • Core i5 2500k w/ Tt Frio ; One 2.8ghz Quad-Core Xeon W3530 Nehalem
      • RAM:
      • 4x2GB Team Elite 1333Mhz DDR3 ; 3x1GB 1066 MHz DDR3 ECC SDRAM
      • Hard Drive:
      • Seagate Barracuda 3TB, 2x Samsung F3 1TB, Hitachi 500GB, Samsung 500GB F3; WD Caviar Black 1TB
      • Graphics Card:
      • Gigabyte GTX460 OC ; ATI Radeon HD 5770 OEM
      • Display:
      • Samsung 923NW 19'', Sony Bravia 32EX400 32'' ; Sony Bravia CX520 40''
      • Sound Card:
      • Creative X-Fi Titanium ; Digidesign Digi 002 Rack External
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • 2x Behringer B2031A, Microlab A-6623 5:1, Altec Lansing ATP3 2:1/Creative Aurvana Live!, Fostex T-5
      • Keyboard:
      • Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 ; Apple Aluminium Keyboard
      • Mouse:
      • Deathadder BE, Sensei Fnatic, Tt Level 10M/Qck+ TyLoo ; Apple Magic Mouse/Goliathus Speed, White-RA
      • Controller:
      • Xbox 360 Wireless Controller
      • Power Supply:
      • Delta Electronics 500W ; Well, something.
      • Optical Drive:
      • None ; 18x DL SuperDrive
      • UPS:
      • Intex 1250VA ; PowerPC 1200VA
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 SP1 x64 ; Mac OSX 10.6.4
      • Comment:
      • Mac Pro love.
      • ISP:
      • Link3
      • Download Speed:
      • 1 mbps
      • Upload Speed:
      • 1 mbps
    error's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Boo.
    Posts
    4,144

    Default Re: Xfx 9800gt 512mb gddr3 green edition

    @ll-r_o_m_u_l_u_s-ll bro, can you post pictures of your card? and btw, which one is your card actually, this one or this one? coz if your one is the GDDR3 one, then your card should need a power connector. But if your one is a DDR3, then it wont i think you've made a mistake in your title
    Last edited by error; February 17th, 2011 at 13:40. Reason: linked
       1

  6. #6

    Default Re: Xfx 9800gt 512mb gddr3 green edition

    Quote Originally Posted by ll-r_o_m_u_l_u_s-ll View Post
    I'd like to upgrade, that's why I'm selling this.. And I'll include some pics as soon as the pricings starts coming in, Pretty sadly My internet connectivity is limited to my room only, but I'll try my best. Sorry for not being able to post pics right away, as I don't intend on violating any of the forum rules.
    people need to see your card first to show interest in buying it
       0

  7. #7
    Member
    • Fox Mulder's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte GA-Z77-D3H Rev 1.1 (Currently dead) | Intel DH55TC
      • CPU:
      • Core i5 3470 @ 3.8 Ghz (Currently not used) | intel Core i7 860 @ 3.3 GHz
      • RAM:
      • Corsair Vengeance 1600 MHz 2x4GB
      • Hard Drive:
      • Western Digital Blue 1 Terrabyte
      • Graphics Card:
      • Sapphire HD 7950 Vapor-X OC With Boost 3GB GDDR5 || Gigabyte GTX 680 Windforce 4GB
      • Display:
      • Philips 191EL 19" LED @77 Hz
      • Sound Card:
      • Creative Sound Blaster Live! 24 Bit
      • Keyboard:
      • Corsair K70 RGB
      • Mouse:
      • A4Tech 2X Click
      • Power Supply:
      • Thermaltake Smart 650W Modular
      • Optical Drive:
      • Samsung DVD Writer
      • UPS:
      • Spark Power (!) 1200VA
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 Build 10162
      • Comment:
      • It gets the job done!
      • ISP:
      • BracNet
      • Download Speed:
      • 1 Mbps
      • Upload Speed:
      • 1 Mbps
    Fox Mulder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    I don't live in a city.
    Posts
    5,182

    Default Re: Xfx 9800gt 512mb gddr3 green edition

    Yes it was a mistake, an unintended one, I did not write GDDR3 in the description, can the moderator kindly fix the thread title? and thank you for pointing that out error.

    And pics uploaded, I hope now I can avoid an infraction being issued to my name
       0

  8. #8
    Member
    • error's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte P67A-UD3R-B3 ; Mac Logic Board
      • CPU:
      • Core i5 2500k w/ Tt Frio ; One 2.8ghz Quad-Core Xeon W3530 Nehalem
      • RAM:
      • 4x2GB Team Elite 1333Mhz DDR3 ; 3x1GB 1066 MHz DDR3 ECC SDRAM
      • Hard Drive:
      • Seagate Barracuda 3TB, 2x Samsung F3 1TB, Hitachi 500GB, Samsung 500GB F3; WD Caviar Black 1TB
      • Graphics Card:
      • Gigabyte GTX460 OC ; ATI Radeon HD 5770 OEM
      • Display:
      • Samsung 923NW 19'', Sony Bravia 32EX400 32'' ; Sony Bravia CX520 40''
      • Sound Card:
      • Creative X-Fi Titanium ; Digidesign Digi 002 Rack External
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • 2x Behringer B2031A, Microlab A-6623 5:1, Altec Lansing ATP3 2:1/Creative Aurvana Live!, Fostex T-5
      • Keyboard:
      • Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 ; Apple Aluminium Keyboard
      • Mouse:
      • Deathadder BE, Sensei Fnatic, Tt Level 10M/Qck+ TyLoo ; Apple Magic Mouse/Goliathus Speed, White-RA
      • Controller:
      • Xbox 360 Wireless Controller
      • Power Supply:
      • Delta Electronics 500W ; Well, something.
      • Optical Drive:
      • None ; 18x DL SuperDrive
      • UPS:
      • Intex 1250VA ; PowerPC 1200VA
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 SP1 x64 ; Mac OSX 10.6.4
      • Comment:
      • Mac Pro love.
      • ISP:
      • Link3
      • Download Speed:
      • 1 mbps
      • Upload Speed:
      • 1 mbps
    error's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Boo.
    Posts
    4,144

    Default Re: Xfx 9800gt 512mb gddr3 green edition

    Quote Originally Posted by ll-r_o_m_u_l_u_s-ll View Post
    Yes it was a mistake, an unintended one, I did not write GDDR3 in the description, can the moderator kindly fix the thread title? and thank you for pointing that out error.

    And pics uploaded, I hope now I can avoid an infraction being issued to my name
    Lol, you won't get an infraction for not uploading pics of your card
       0

  9. #9
    Member
    • Fox Mulder's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte GA-Z77-D3H Rev 1.1 (Currently dead) | Intel DH55TC
      • CPU:
      • Core i5 3470 @ 3.8 Ghz (Currently not used) | intel Core i7 860 @ 3.3 GHz
      • RAM:
      • Corsair Vengeance 1600 MHz 2x4GB
      • Hard Drive:
      • Western Digital Blue 1 Terrabyte
      • Graphics Card:
      • Sapphire HD 7950 Vapor-X OC With Boost 3GB GDDR5 || Gigabyte GTX 680 Windforce 4GB
      • Display:
      • Philips 191EL 19" LED @77 Hz
      • Sound Card:
      • Creative Sound Blaster Live! 24 Bit
      • Keyboard:
      • Corsair K70 RGB
      • Mouse:
      • A4Tech 2X Click
      • Power Supply:
      • Thermaltake Smart 650W Modular
      • Optical Drive:
      • Samsung DVD Writer
      • UPS:
      • Spark Power (!) 1200VA
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 Build 10162
      • Comment:
      • It gets the job done!
      • ISP:
      • BracNet
      • Download Speed:
      • 1 Mbps
      • Upload Speed:
      • 1 Mbps
    Fox Mulder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    I don't live in a city.
    Posts
    5,182

    Default Re: Xfx 9800gt 512mb gddr3 green edition

    Quote Originally Posted by morshedkhan97 View Post
    umm...i'm thnking abt buying this one!!!! but i hav a generic psu, will this run on it??
    could you please tell me the specs written on your power supply, to be more specific, the amount of Amperes it supplies to the +12v Rails? It should be written like +12v and underneath the Amount of Ampere, like for example 26A, usually written on the sticker of the generic PSU, XFX recommended this should work fine with a 400W PSU but then again they write the same thing in all the boxes, so a little more room (500W) will prove useful for your pc, but chances are the generic ones will work fine, as it doesn't require the 6 pin connector.
       0

  10. #10
    Member
    • morshedkhan97's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • GB 965g-ds3 rev 3.3
      • CPU:
      • e5200 OCed @ 3.0 GHZ with Freezer 7 pro
      • RAM:
      • 3gb ddr2 800 mhz
      • Hard Drive:
      • 250 gb sata
      • Graphics Card:
      • gigabyte hd 5770 1 gb
      • Display:
      • lg flatron 17" crt
      • Sound Card:
      • built in
      • Power Supply:
      • thermaltake 420 watt
      • Operating System:
      • 7 32 bit
      • Comment:
      • not a monster...but gets my job done...

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    68

    Default Re: Xfx 9800gt 512mb gddr3 green edition

    Quote Originally Posted by ll-r_o_m_u_l_u_s-ll View Post
    could you please tell me the specs written on your power supply, to be more specific, the amount of Amperes it supplies to the +12v Rails? It should be written like +12v and underneath the Amount of Ampere, like for example 26A, usually written on the sticker of the generic PSU, XFX recommended this should work fine with a 400W PSU but then again they write the same thing in all the boxes, so a little more room (500W) will prove useful for your pc, but chances are the generic ones will work fine, as it doesn't require the 6 pin connector.
    it says 14amps...but i'm not sure how much it really delivers....:S
    it's just a normal psu and has 500watts of max power written on it...
       0

  11. #11
    Member
    • Fox Mulder's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte GA-Z77-D3H Rev 1.1 (Currently dead) | Intel DH55TC
      • CPU:
      • Core i5 3470 @ 3.8 Ghz (Currently not used) | intel Core i7 860 @ 3.3 GHz
      • RAM:
      • Corsair Vengeance 1600 MHz 2x4GB
      • Hard Drive:
      • Western Digital Blue 1 Terrabyte
      • Graphics Card:
      • Sapphire HD 7950 Vapor-X OC With Boost 3GB GDDR5 || Gigabyte GTX 680 Windforce 4GB
      • Display:
      • Philips 191EL 19" LED @77 Hz
      • Sound Card:
      • Creative Sound Blaster Live! 24 Bit
      • Keyboard:
      • Corsair K70 RGB
      • Mouse:
      • A4Tech 2X Click
      • Power Supply:
      • Thermaltake Smart 650W Modular
      • Optical Drive:
      • Samsung DVD Writer
      • UPS:
      • Spark Power (!) 1200VA
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 Build 10162
      • Comment:
      • It gets the job done!
      • ISP:
      • BracNet
      • Download Speed:
      • 1 Mbps
      • Upload Speed:
      • 1 Mbps
    Fox Mulder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    I don't live in a city.
    Posts
    5,182

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by morshedkhan97 View Post
    it says 14amps...but i'm not sure how much it really delivers....:S
    it's just a normal psu and has 500watts of max power written on it...
    please PM me your contacts, and as for the PSU, if yours isn't good enough, I'll help you to find one cheap.
       0 Mobile   

  12. #12
    Member
    • Arif69's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte H61 S2P B3
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i3 2100
      • RAM:
      • G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 8GB DDR3 1600 MHZ
      • Hard Drive:
      • Samsung 500 GB | Hitachi 1 TB
      • Graphics Card:
      • Gigabyte Radeon HD 5770 1 GB DDR5
      • Display:
      • Dell E1910H 18.5 Wide Lcd
      • Sound Card:
      • VIA HD Audio Codec
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Creative Inspire 4400 | Logitech S-150 | Sony MDR-ZX100
      • Keyboard:
      • Lexma LK7550P Slim
      • Mouse:
      • Logitech B100
      • Controller:
      • Generic Usb Joystick
      • Power Supply:
      • ITS 500 Watt
      • Optical Drive:
      • Samsung SH-224BB 24X
      • USB Devices:
      • Transcend Jetflash350 16 GB
      • Operating System:
      • Win 7 Ultimate 64 Bit | Ubuntu
      • ISP:
      • KS

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    5,572

    Default Re: Xfx 9800gt 512mb gddr3 green edition

    Quote Originally Posted by morshedkhan97 View Post
    it says 14amps...but i'm not sure how much it really delivers....:S
    it's just a normal psu and has 500watts of max power written on it...
    This psu is not so good.Change it if possible.If your are short on budget then buy a 500 tk psu which has at least 18amp.
       0

  13. #13
    Member
    • Fox Mulder's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte GA-Z77-D3H Rev 1.1 (Currently dead) | Intel DH55TC
      • CPU:
      • Core i5 3470 @ 3.8 Ghz (Currently not used) | intel Core i7 860 @ 3.3 GHz
      • RAM:
      • Corsair Vengeance 1600 MHz 2x4GB
      • Hard Drive:
      • Western Digital Blue 1 Terrabyte
      • Graphics Card:
      • Sapphire HD 7950 Vapor-X OC With Boost 3GB GDDR5 || Gigabyte GTX 680 Windforce 4GB
      • Display:
      • Philips 191EL 19" LED @77 Hz
      • Sound Card:
      • Creative Sound Blaster Live! 24 Bit
      • Keyboard:
      • Corsair K70 RGB
      • Mouse:
      • A4Tech 2X Click
      • Power Supply:
      • Thermaltake Smart 650W Modular
      • Optical Drive:
      • Samsung DVD Writer
      • UPS:
      • Spark Power (!) 1200VA
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 Build 10162
      • Comment:
      • It gets the job done!
      • ISP:
      • BracNet
      • Download Speed:
      • 1 Mbps
      • Upload Speed:
      • 1 Mbps
    Fox Mulder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    I don't live in a city.
    Posts
    5,182

    Default Re: Xfx 9800gt 512mb gddr3 green edition

    Well the XFX website states that the PSU must've 24A or 26A on the +12V rail (can't remember which number is the exact requirement but it is within the 24A~26A range) but then again it says the same for the card that requires a power connector too, so I guess the requirement is a little less, but to stay on the safe side, better to look for a PSU that can supply a bit more juice on the +12V Rail @morshedkhan97 , I saw some 700 TK psu manufactured by value top that has a larger fan at the bottom and is well ventilated, you should look for that one, of course there're a lot of people out there who're using 4850 eco or 9600GT green flawlessly with even crappier power supplies without any hitches, it probably depends on luck too. And as for @Arif69 vai, on phone the rep button won't work even if I switch to full version of BG, The phone browser isn't good enough.

    ---------- Post added at 13:45 ---------- Previous post was at 13:30 ----------

    @error , Guess there's no difference between ddr3 and gddr3 when it comes to graphics card video memory, as I'm yet to see any software that specifically show my gpu specs anything other than "gddr3" thus all graphic cards with ddr3 memory are gddr3.
    Last edited by Fox Mulder; February 22nd, 2011 at 14:33.
       0

  14. #14
    Member
    • morshedkhan97's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • GB 965g-ds3 rev 3.3
      • CPU:
      • e5200 OCed @ 3.0 GHZ with Freezer 7 pro
      • RAM:
      • 3gb ddr2 800 mhz
      • Hard Drive:
      • 250 gb sata
      • Graphics Card:
      • gigabyte hd 5770 1 gb
      • Display:
      • lg flatron 17" crt
      • Sound Card:
      • built in
      • Power Supply:
      • thermaltake 420 watt
      • Operating System:
      • 7 32 bit
      • Comment:
      • not a monster...but gets my job done...

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    68

    Default Re: Xfx 9800gt 512mb gddr3 green edition

    Quote Originally Posted by ll-r_o_m_u_l_u_s-ll View Post
    Well the XFX website states that the PSU must've 24A or 26A on the +12V rail (can't remember which number is the exact requirement but it is within the 24A~26A range) but then again it says the same for the card that requires a power connector too, so I guess the requirement is a little less, but to stay on the safe side, better to look for a PSU that can supply a bit more juice on the +12V Rail @morshedkhan97 , I saw some 700 TK psu manufactured by value top that has a larger fan at the bottom and is well ventilated, you should look for that one, of course there're a lot of people out there who're using 4850 eco or 9600GT green flawlessly with even crappier power supplies without any hitches, it probably depends on luck too. And as for @Arif69 vai, on phone the rep button won't work even if I switch to full version of BG, The phone browser isn't good enough.

    ---------- Post added at 13:45 ---------- Previous post was at 13:30 ----------

    @error , Guess there's no difference between ddr3 and gddr3 when it comes to graphics card video memory, as I'm yet to see any software that specifically show my gpu specs anything other than "gddr3" thus all graphic cards with ddr3 memory are gddr3.

    total output wattage/12=total amps...r8???
    i hav 4 +12v rails on my psu.....i guess!! :S
    each one has 14a written below it!!!!
    will it work, with u're card??? i'm gonna take u're card today, if it works!!!
       0

  15. #15
    Member
    • Fox Mulder's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte GA-Z77-D3H Rev 1.1 (Currently dead) | Intel DH55TC
      • CPU:
      • Core i5 3470 @ 3.8 Ghz (Currently not used) | intel Core i7 860 @ 3.3 GHz
      • RAM:
      • Corsair Vengeance 1600 MHz 2x4GB
      • Hard Drive:
      • Western Digital Blue 1 Terrabyte
      • Graphics Card:
      • Sapphire HD 7950 Vapor-X OC With Boost 3GB GDDR5 || Gigabyte GTX 680 Windforce 4GB
      • Display:
      • Philips 191EL 19" LED @77 Hz
      • Sound Card:
      • Creative Sound Blaster Live! 24 Bit
      • Keyboard:
      • Corsair K70 RGB
      • Mouse:
      • A4Tech 2X Click
      • Power Supply:
      • Thermaltake Smart 650W Modular
      • Optical Drive:
      • Samsung DVD Writer
      • UPS:
      • Spark Power (!) 1200VA
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 Build 10162
      • Comment:
      • It gets the job done!
      • ISP:
      • BracNet
      • Download Speed:
      • 1 Mbps
      • Upload Speed:
      • 1 Mbps
    Fox Mulder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    I don't live in a city.
    Posts
    5,182

    Default Re: Xfx 9800gt 512mb gddr3 green edition

    *bump*
       0

  16. #16
    Member
    • soul soccer's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte G1 Sniper B85
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i5 4590
      • RAM:
      • Transcend 8 GB DDR3 1600
      • Hard Drive:
      • 2x2TB HItachi HDD+ 120GB Transcend SSD
      • Graphics Card:
      • Gigabyte R9 270X 4GB
      • Display:
      • Asus VX Series 22 Inch LED
      • Sound Card:
      • Builtin with Mobo
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Microlab 5:1
      • Keyboard:
      • Thermaltake Prime
      • Mouse:
      • cooler master recon
      • Controller:
      • Logitech Chillstream
      • Power Supply:
      • Thermaltake SmartSE 530Watt
      • Optical Drive:
      • Samsung 22x DVD RW+ Lenovo 22x ( external)
      • UPS:
      • Rahimafrooz 1000 VA
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 x64
      • Comment:
      • More than happy with it
      • ISP:
      • ICC Communication
      • Download Speed:
      • 400+ KBPS
      • Upload Speed:
      • 250+ KBPS
    soul soccer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    everyone's heart
    Posts
    652

    Default Re: Xfx 9800gt 512mb gddr3 green edition

    IS it still available or sold???available thakle PM me your last price and contact number!!

       0

Similar Threads

  1. Sale (Used) Xfx hd4850 xxx edition 512mb
    By Muradd9 in forum Shop - Gadgets
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: December 7th, 2010, 19:15
  2. My XFX 1GB 9800GT is down
    By sameev29 in forum GPU
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: May 30th, 2010, 18:11
  3. Sale (Used) Palit Radeon HD 4650 Sonic 512MB GDDR3 for sell
    By Ic3_STrik3R in forum Shop - Gadgets
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: July 18th, 2009, 16:57
  4. Replies: 18
    Last Post: April 20th, 2009, 15:54
  5. [SOLD OUT] XFX 8800GT Alpha Dog XXX Edition 512MB
    By anjunabeats in forum Shop - Gadgets
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: November 4th, 2008, 23:09

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Page generated in 0.29079 seconds with 14 queries.