How to clean LCD screen?
Guys, Whats the best and safest way to clean LCD screen? I mean I have to clean my LCD's screen to make it as good as new. just give me proper suggestions if you are concerned about that properly.. otherwise not. I think this will be helpful for all the BG members...
আমি এখন আর গেম খেলি না...
Re: How to clean LCD screen?
1. Turn off the monitor. If the screen is dark, it will be easier to see the areas that are dirty or oily.
2. Use a dry, soft cloth and very gently wipe the screen. A great choice would be the microfiber type of cloth used to clean eyeglasses.
3. If the dry cloth did not completely remove the dirt or oil, do not press harder in an attempt to scrub it off. Pushing directly on the LCD screen can often cause pixels to burn out.
4. If necessary, dampen the cloth with distilled water or with an equal ratio of distilled water to white vinegar. Many companies also sell small spray bottles of special cleaner for flat screen monitors but the vinegar mixture is usually just as effective.
5. The plastic edge that surrounds the screen can be cleaned with any multipurpose cleaner but take care to avoid contact with the screen itself.
1. Avoid using paper towels, toilet paper, tissue paper, or something like your shirt to wipe the LCD screen. These non-ultrasoft materials can scratch the screen.
2. Avoid cleaning products that contain ammonia, ethyl alcohol, acetone, toluene, ethyl acid, or methyl chloride. These chemicals can react with the materials that the LCD screen is made of which could yellow the screen or cause other kinds of damage.
3. Never spray liquid directly on the LCD screen or it could run inside the monitor and cause damage.
Hope it helps.
Last edited by cloaked; February 9th, 2011 at 02:21.
Re: How to clean LCD screen?
i use a tissue nd a damp colth but glass cleaner leaves marks & i also hav vry bad experiece with them...glass crealer aka mr.brasso.......
Any more advice(s) ? :S
---------- Post added at 17:02 ---------- Previous post was at 16:50 ----------
Similar threads: http://banglagamer.com/showthread.ph...onitor-Cleaner
Last edited by Leaving BG; January 8th, 2012 at 18:04.
what kind of bad experience did u had with the glass cleaner? :/ I own a spray called Kelly's Electronic Cleaner,its licensed under some brand in the states,and yeah it works ok for my pc's LCD screen and had no problem with it at all.
Originally Posted by error
and omg wow I typed in google,kelly's electronic cleaner for lcd screen and the third result that came up is this -
http://banglagamer.com/showthread.ph...onitor-Cleaner --- a member named SadIkMahdI also recommended it as well.
The best idea is Buy a LCD protector and attach it over the screen...
Then clean it with whatever u want...
it will give LCD/LED safety form childrens too....
srry for posting after 1year but is glass cleaner so bad?ami to glass cleaner diyei amar led monitor clean kori...kono scratch to hoy nai!
You have to consider yourself lucky then, glass cleaners aren't meant for LCD/LED screens, there are LCD cleaning kits/solutions available in numerous computer stores, these are usually overly priced as the demands for products such as these aren't much.
really? i use kellys glass cleaner (not electronic cleaner).
Originally Posted by K'
and i didnt sprayed on the screen directly,i sprayed the cleaner onto the cloth then cleaned it,so thats what saved the screen right?
Most probably, yes that's what saved you, and it's not advisable to spray the cleaning solution directly on to the screen whether it's glass cleaning solution or LCD cleaning solution, it's better to spray the solution on to a dry soft cloth and wipe away gently.
Originally Posted by Taher fu®ious™
i clean my led screen with the cloth u get wen u purchase glasses
By Extreme Noob in forum Technical Support
Last Post: January 8th, 2012, 18:02
By zaman_177 in forum Technical Support
Last Post: August 27th, 2010, 12:43
By knroeoueqisk in forum Others PC Hardware
Last Post: April 25th, 2010, 02:27
By acE.Shanny in forum Trash
Last Post: March 15th, 2009, 08:47
Tags for this Thread
Page generated in 0.25490 seconds with 14 queries.