User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Am i the only One?

Default Am i the only One?

Well for 4 years i came to think that i am the only person in this country to own a Original HALO for PC version. And i been playing that long. Is it true or is it just a rumor. HAHAH sounds funny. Anyway if there is any player out there who owns a HALO original copy for PC .. please contact me. I want to form a HALO clan from my country. I already have a clan online. It would be fun to have some of the players from my country to play with me. or maybe with their own clans. I am also buyin HALO 2 original , gona play online hehe. LOL i hope people are changing their minds about continuing to play pirated games. Its more fun playing originals online as you can play with unlimited players and international clans can recognise you. Even tho we don't have a mentality to buy original , we have to change to cope with demanding pressure from international countries. If you are going to call yourself "generation next" then start thinking like one.

My contact is Mob: 01713209107

Email: [email protected] mail me first if you want to chat and let me know about you. I don't add strangers.^^

• Pyro.Dynamics-'s Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • ASUS P6T Deluxe (Intel X-58 Based)
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i7 945
      • RAM:
      • OCZ Gold 6 GB (3 x 2GB), 1600 MHz
      • Hard Drive:
      • SeaGate 1TB 7200 RPM
      • Graphics Card:
      • XFX 9800GTX+ 1GB X2 = 2GB SLI
      • Display:
      • Sony Bravia 46"
      • Sound Card:
      • Intel SoundMAX Built-in 7.1 SmartCard
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Microlab 5.1 Surround
      • Keyboard:
      • Razer Anansi
      • Mouse:
      • Razer Naga Molten Edition
      • Controller:
      • XBOX 360 Controller
      • Power Supply:
      • Thermaltake 850W
      • Optical Drive:
      • Zinger Burger
      • UPS:
      • MICRO
      • Operating System:
      • Windows Vista Ultimate x58
      • Comment:
      • Cooler - CoolerMAster V8; Casing - Thermaltake M9
      • ISP:
      • Link3 1 Mbps
      • Download Speed:
      • 110-140 KBps
      • Upload Speed:
      • 40-60 KB
      • Console:

Sorry to say it but Halo isn't one of the majorly recognized games in the eSports Industry! Had your clan been for FIFA, CoD4, CS, Warcraft III, Starcraft (II), DotA or Quake, I'd give it a thought!

Two things you need to be a part of a successful clan is loads of dedication and a bank's worth free time. In my opinion, it's not really worth it, spending all that time and effort behind a game that will never probably make it in to the mainstream game lists for major tournaments. If I involve myself in something, I prefer to give it a 100% and target to be one of the very best and make the community among the best, as is the case of DotA. I don't get the part about being in a clan for fun!

No offense though bro!

Steene / Lightstrike - Level 80 Rogue/Paladin - Bloodcraft Blizzclone US
    Anestean - Level 80 Paladin - AlphaWoW EU
    Pyro.Dynam1cs - Garena - Main competitive account
    DietPepsicola - Garena - Trolling, "secret" pub owning account.

LOL ok, but you probably didn't hear HALO is also in the WCG LIST, tho on XBOX and your DOTA NOT!!. Players don't play there for fun they compete. And for your DOTA lol, i have been monitoring it for 3 years. And its far away from WCG accepting this so called game which just a single map for the actual game Warcraft 3:Frozen Throne. Until You DOTA player realize that i don't think WCG will think of putting it on their game list. Oh read again, i am not asking anyone to buy HALO and join my team, i asked if any one has any and if they are interested to join a clan doesn't haven't be mine. Read a post well before you make a comment. And for you i went to double check on WCG 2008 they got Warcraft 3 on their list oh wait i forgot most of the DOTA players dont know that they are playing a map that actually run on the very own Warcraft game engine itself i mean. How many are you thinking of playing Warcraft:3 on WCG. LOL its funny how you talk of DOTA. IF you really mean 100% then go compete on Warcraft3 or at-least play it so that you can say you know what is the Difference Between WarCraft3 and DOTA, if you don't see any well keep dreaming of playing DOTA on WCG.

Nothing personal just fact. Oh heres a link for WCG 2008 i don't see DOTA yet ,the same as 3 years back.

http://www.worldcybergames.com/6th/2...icialgames.asp

Oh look they got HALO 3 , silly me, i thought someone said HALO wasn't a recognised game. Think again.

TO call it a game , the game has to have its own stand alone Gaming engine. Does DOTA run without WarCraft3... the map DOTA wasn't developed using the game engine rather it was done by the world editor that lets you design and draw maps not the game. You wont find any source code for it unlike Counter Strike which you can call a standalone game, tho it works on HALF life engine for CS 1.6 and HALF Life 2 for CS:Source. Know the difference between games and map if you think you are a hardcore gamer. If you had called it a WarCraftOTA that would have made it sound simmiler to what we call CS. LOL we don't do that do we?

By the way no offense taken. And did anyone tell you that in Uttara i was the one who introduced DOTA for the first time in Games Dotnet, the very first fully operational game caffee after BASE, thats like almost 4 years ago or is it 5. And i was the one who encouraged players to play CS:Source even before BASE got their hand on it, people were so busy playing MOHA and Generals. SO i do keep some knowledge. Yeah i spend hell loads of time which most of you cant afford to. Unlike others Computer Gaming is a Passion for me and i take it seriously and because of it i still don't think of getting married any soon..lol now thats too much and i don't want others to think like me. Only one difference is i am now 29 and you guys are still young. What i can do in WCG you guys can do 100 times better. But please do keep proper knowledge of what you play and call it a life style.

Where did that green smile come from? haha

Quote Originally Posted by Kronos View Post
    TO call it a game , the game has to have its own stand alone Gaming engine.
    so CS, without being a GAME in the first place, became one of the most popular online and professional video games and also THE most played FPS ever?

SenSei
    • SenSeiFAR's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Satellite L505D-S5992
      • CPU:
      • AMD Turion II Dual Core
      • RAM:
      • DDR3 SD 3GB
      • Hard Drive:
      • 320 GB
      • Graphics Card:
      • ATI Radeon 4200 graphics with shared memory
      • Display:
      • Toshiba 15.6 LCD
      • Sound Card:
      • SteelSeries Siberia USB Sound Card
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • SteelSeries Siberia In Ear / Razer Moray+
      • Keyboard:
      • Logitech K200
      • Mouse:
      • Razer Mamba
      • Controller:
      • Logitech RumblePad 2 (x2)
      • Power Supply:
      • No clue
      • Optical Drive:
      • San Disk 4 gb
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 Home Premium
      • ISP:
      • SBC [at&t]
      • Download Speed:
      • Upload Speed:
      • Console:

Zeus, you douche. >_<. He talked about CS already. >_<. Lol. Read the complete thing man. =\\
    Australian-I feel for ya bro gaming on a piece of crap you should be twice as good at any game you play. Thats really really a scary thought. Part of me does not want you to get a new rig.

LOL thanks SenSeiFAR, not every one has patience like you. By the way anyone reading this for the firs time, please look for the topic that started this discussion. I am rather more interested to talk about that than argue about something that wont take us any were. Some love the Idea of DOTA some like to experience it by playing DOTA. Doesn't that sound nice? END of discussion^^

• EaGL1337's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte H55M-S2H in Thermaltake Dokker
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i5 750, 2.66 GHz, 8MB L3 Cache, Quad Core
      • RAM:
      • 2x2GB DDR3 1333MHz (Total 4GB)
      • Hard Drive:
      • SAMSUNG Spinpoint F3 HD502HJ 500GB
      • Graphics Card:
      • XFX AMD Radeon 6950 2 GB GDDR5 @ Stock clocks
      • Display:
      • Samsung 943NWPLUS 19 inch widescreen LCD display
      • Sound Card:
      • Integrated Realtek High Definition Audio System
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Altech Lansing VS2621 2.1 Speaker System/TT Esports Shock One Gaming Headset
      • Keyboard:
      • A4 Tech multimedia keyboard
      • Mouse:
      • Razer Taipan 4G
      • Power Supply:
      • Delta 550W
      • Optical Drive:
      • Asus DVD writer 24X
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 Ultimate 32 bit
      • Comment:
      • After the upgrade, this thing kicks a$$!
      • ISP:
      • Link3
      • Download Speed:
      • 64KB before 8PM. 160 KB after 8PM
      • Upload Speed:
      • Same as above
      • Console:

Well, I'd love to join your clan cuz I am one of the veterans of Halo but I am outta touch now, so don't think it'll work out.

Eaglewatch do you mean you play online? Playing HALO locally and online is two different things. And so are the game play experience. And anyone wanting to join a online clan would require an Original Pack of HALO. I don't care about the Pirated server cause they always hack and cheat, no point of playing with them. But you claim to be what you are, i am gona bring several copies of HALO originals version, if my plan goes well. I will see if you can stand against me. Untill then , i can only look towards the sky with my mouth open and drown myself in rain water since its rainy season now.LOL

Oh a weeks practice can bring anyone to shape again. ^^

oopps.. i knew i shouldnt have said that without reading everything.. the first time i do that i get busted.. x_x

Noblesse Oblige
    • CvP's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • ASUS P8Z77 V Delux
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i7 3770K @3.9GHz
      • RAM:
      • GSkill TridentX 2x8GB DDR3 @2400MHz
      • Hard Drive:
      • Crucial M4 256GB SSD; WD Caviar Black 2TB; Hitachi 250GB; Samsung S3 1.5TB; Hitachi 2TB
      • Graphics Card:
      • EVGA 980Ti 6GB
      • Display:
      • Samsung 17&quot;+22&quot;+22&quot;
      • Sound Card:
      • Realtek HD Audio &lt;internal&gt;
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Creative Inspire 5:1
      • Keyboard:
      • Razer BlackWidow Ultimate
      • Mouse:
      • G7
      • Power Supply:
      • Seasonic X 850W 80Plus Gold
      • Optical Drive:
      • External DVD-RW
      • USB Devices:
      • Logitech Carl Zeiss Tessar HD 1080p Webcam
      • UPS:
      • Mercury 1500VA with Large Lead-Acid Battery
      • Operating System:
      • Genuine Windows 10 Pro
      • Comment:
      • Everything packed in a NZXT Phantom 820
      • ISP:
      • Link3/Amber IT
      • Download Speed:
      • Upload Speed:

LOL ok, but you probably didn't hear HALO is also in the WCG LIST, tho on XBOX and your DOTA NOT!!. Players don't play there for fun they compete. And for your DOTA lol, i have been monitoring it for 3 years. And its far away from WCG accepting this so called game which just a single map for the actual game Warcraft 3:Frozen Throne. Until You DOTA player realize that i don't think WCG will think of putting it on their game list. Oh read again, i am not asking anyone to buy HALO and join my team, i asked if any one has any and if they are interested to join a clan doesn't haven't be mine. Read a post well before you make a comment. And for you i went to double check on WCG 2008 they got Warcraft 3 on their list oh wait i forgot most of the DOTA players dont know that they are playing a map that actually run on the very own Warcraft game engine itself i mean. How many are you thinking of playing Warcraft:3 on WCG. LOL its funny how you talk of DOTA. IF you really mean 100% then go compete on Warcraft3 or at-least play it so that you can say you know what is the Difference Between WarCraft3 and DOTA, if you don't see any well keep dreaming of playing DOTA on WCG.

Nothing personal just fact. Oh heres a link for WCG 2008 i don't see DOTA yet ,the same as 3 years back.

http://www.worldcybergames.com/6th/2...icialgames.asp

Oh look they got HALO 3 , silly me, i thought someone said HALO wasn't a recognised game. Think again.
    i agree. DotA is still very far away from WCG.
    The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power.
    Please do not PM me for support. You will NOT get a reply. Post in the relevant forum section.

SenSei
    • SenSeiFAR's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Satellite L505D-S5992
      • CPU:
      • RAM:
      • DDR3 SD 3GB
      • Hard Drive:
      • 320 GB
      • Graphics Card:
      • Display:
      • Toshiba 15.6 LCD
      • Sound Card:
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Keyboard:
      • Logitech K200
      • Mouse:
      • Razer Mamba
      • Controller:
      • Power Supply:
      • No clue
      • Optical Drive:
      • San Disk 4 gb
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 Home Premium
      • ISP:
      • SBC [at&amp;t]
      • Download Speed:
      • Upload Speed:
      • Console:

CvP has spoken! =D. Koi chhila? Dude, we need your wisdom more. =D.

Kronos, CvP is kinda like JIN, kotha bole naa, but shob jane. =\\
    Australian-I feel for ya bro gaming on a piece of crap you should be twice as good at any game you play. Thats really really a scary thought. Part of me does not want you to get a new rig.

• Motherboard:
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i7 945
      • RAM:
      • Hard Drive:
      • SeaGate 1TB 7200 RPM
      • Graphics Card:
      • Display:
      • Sony Bravia 46&quot;
      • Sound Card:
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Microlab 5.1 Surround
      • Keyboard:
      • Razer Anansi
      • Mouse:
      • Controller:
      • XBOX 360 Controller
      • Power Supply:
      • Thermaltake 850W
      • Optical Drive:
      • Zinger Burger
      • UPS:
      • MICRO
      • Operating System:
      • Comment:
      • ISP:
      • Link3 1 Mbps
      • Download Speed:
      • 110-140 KBps
      • Upload Speed:
      • 40-60 KB
      • Console:

Your ignorance baffles me Kronos. DotA has just gotten accepted ESWC. HA Ha! WCG is miniscule compared to ESWC - Electronic Sports World Cup. WCG is really a money hungry organization, lol. 1st priority of WCG = make money, 2nd = Provide a competing ground for players. DotA will probably never get accepted to WCG, as there are no BIG ORGANIZATIONS Fueling DotA. It has a little future as of now in BD as our nets suck and we cannot compete in hundreds of DotA Tournaments online - MYM Pride, MYM PDL, Dota-League, ESL Majors, ASUS Summer/Winter/Spring, Dreamhack Summer/Winter/Spring 7 Fire in Ice presented by Dust-Off to name a few.

There is DotA at AWCG so it has a chance of going there. In all fairness sunshine (kronos), DotA is the most competitive/seriosuly take LAN game here and really, I don't think BD can shine as much now in any other game as in DotA right now.

The point is DotA has a very rich culture here. Even if you can't play online with your DotA Clan, you'll find plenty of leagues/tournaments here in BD hosted by V-Street or BG! You won't be disappointed. So cry all you want, CVs and Magnums will break my bones but (your) words will never hurt me. ROFL!

You gonna make a XBOX Halo Clan, good luck! ROFL! Also you might wanna take some time off to step out of your wonderful shell ad realise most people don't have Internet lines like yours, hence cannot play online like you. Although, it has been nice talking to you Kronos, I do feel you lag far behind on practicality.

One more thing I never got is that, I said no offence after my last post, still you lashed out, must be your immature uttara gamer blood, aye?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyways, it's pretty dumb, so drop the issue.

SenSei
    • SenSeiFAR's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Satellite L505D-S5992
      • CPU:
      • RAM:
      • DDR3 SD 3GB
      • Hard Drive:
      • 320 GB
      • Graphics Card:
      • Display:
      • Toshiba 15.6 LCD
      • Sound Card:
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Keyboard:
      • Logitech K200
      • Mouse:
      • Razer Mamba
      • Controller:
      • Power Supply:
      • No clue
      • Optical Drive:
      • San Disk 4 gb
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 Home Premium
      • ISP:
      • SBC [at&amp;t]
      • Download Speed:
      • Upload Speed:
      • Console:

PYRO! Everything was perfect except the last line. -_-. Don't ¤¤¤¤ing insult all of us, insult the person doing something wrong, now I can call you an arrogant Dhanmondi guy. -_-

• WoH[AMON]~Lord SMS's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte EP45DSELR
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core 2 Duo E8600
      • RAM:
      • 2 GB Transcend DDR 2 800 (for the time being)
      • Hard Drive:
      • Samsung 500 GB
      • Graphics Card:
      • Sapphire HD 4870 1 GB
      • Display:
      • 17&quot; CRT Samsung
      • Controller:
      • XBOX 360 Controller for Windows, PS2 controller with adapter
      • Power Supply:
      • Thermaltake ToughPower 600 W
      • Comment:
      • Good Enough for DotA and FIFA
      • ISP:
      • Bracnet
      • Console:

Know the difference between games and map if you think you are a hardcore gamer.

But please do keep proper knowledge of what you play and call it a life style
    should we talk to anyone like this when the person loves that game so much...........???

But please do keep proper knowledge of what you play and call it a life style.[/QUOTE]

should that be a proper approach to a fellow gamer...... you simply cant challenge his knowledge..... thats arrogant to me......

as you r 29 and claim yourself a gamer ...... i think your approach to every one should be something that young gamers will follow....

Quote Originally Posted by DtM`Pyro- View Post
    Your ignorance baffles me Kronos.

So cry all you want, CVs and Magnums will break my bones but (your) words will never hurt me. ROFL!

, I do feel you lag far behind on practicality.

One more thing I never got is that, I said no offence after my last post, still you lashed out, must be your immature uttara gamer blood, aye?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyways, it's pretty dumb, so drop the issue.

pyro, im one of the members who really read almost every line of your posts in the forum..... i really respect you even if i never met u..... i find most of your posts informative and it seems to me u think about what u do and thats what i like.....

still i find some of your posts too much arrogant and i will say that you will a fine gamer without those...... u r still too good to be complimented by me..... but still haughtiness and arrogance is not good and its not a way to show your straight forward thinking..... man

NO OFFENSE MINDED.......
    Some qoutes that have helped me passing the 'moments' of my life:

1. Accept your limitations, then go beyond them.
    2. Dont think old man. Sail on this course and take it when it comes
    3. I am who i am, not what i am.
    4. Life is too short to be pissed of all the time.
    5. Theists and atheists think alike while they face the real BAD of life
    6. You can never really know a man unless you walk in his shoes.
    7. Forgive thee, who bring upon hatred on you.

SenSei
    • SenSeiFAR's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Satellite L505D-S5992
      • CPU:
      • RAM:
      • DDR3 SD 3GB
      • Hard Drive:
      • 320 GB
      • Graphics Card:
      • Display:
      • Toshiba 15.6 LCD
      • Sound Card:
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Keyboard:
      • Logitech K200
      • Mouse:
      • Razer Mamba
      • Controller:
      • Power Supply:
      • No clue
      • Optical Drive:
      • San Disk 4 gb
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 Home Premium
      • ISP:
      • SBC [at&amp;t]
      • Download Speed:
      • Upload Speed:
      • Console:

Lol. YAY! Lord SMS silenced both of those two. =P. Like I said (not here though), DotA is a map, BD loves it, and is one of BD's best games, but still, they should know the history of that game, and as for Pyro, I have no idea, emon kotha bollo keno? Pyro, tumi mod hoye emon kotha bolla? =|

VIP Member
    • 's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • CPU:
      • RAM:
      • 6GB (2+4 GB) DIMM DDR3 1333Mhz
      • Hard Drive:
      • 500GB SATA II 7200RPM
      • Graphics Card:
      • NVIDIA GT335M 1GB
      • Display:
      • Primary 11.6&quot;, Secondary 20&quot;
      • Controller:
      • Logitech RP2
      • Operating System:
      • Genuine Windows(R) 7 Home Premium 64bit
      • ISP:
      • Qubee
      • Download Speed:
      • 128kBps
      • Upload Speed:
      • 128kBps

some ppl take such shots at DotA some times.. its no wonder hardcore DotA players would react.

• Motherboard:
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i7 945
      • RAM:
      • Hard Drive:
      • SeaGate 1TB 7200 RPM
      • Graphics Card:
      • Display:
      • Sony Bravia 46&quot;
      • Sound Card:
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Microlab 5.1 Surround
      • Keyboard:
      • Razer Anansi
      • Mouse:
      • Controller:
      • XBOX 360 Controller
      • Power Supply:
      • Thermaltake 850W
      • Optical Drive:
      • Zinger Burger
      • UPS:
      • MICRO
      • Operating System:
      • Comment:
      • ISP:
      • Link3 1 Mbps
      • Download Speed:
      • 110-140 KBps
      • Upload Speed:
      • 40-60 KB
      • Console:

Quote Originally Posted by TE.SenSeiFAR View Post
    Lol. YAY! Lord SMS silenced both of those two. =P. Like I said (not here though), DotA is a map, BD loves it, and is one of BD's best games, but still, they should know the history of that game, and as for Pyro, I have no idea, emon kotha bollo keno? Pyro, tumi mod hoye emon kotha bolla? =|
    Just standing up for what I believe in. I personally know 5 of my mates who read this, loled at Kronos & moved on. I wuda done the same but WCG provocation without knowing nothing abt current affairs was too much to be taken lightly by me. I'm sorry abt the uttara comment. U can thank sunny, cryminal, pichchi saquib, and now kronos for my generalization.

I'm sorry Sourav Bhai but too many people flaming DotA as they are incapable of debating properly is just too much. You'll have to agree that i'm not generally this rash & talk very rationally and constructively.

29 years old? What? With an attitude like that?

• WoH[AMON]~Lord SMS's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte EP45DSELR
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core 2 Duo E8600
      • RAM:
      • 2 GB Transcend DDR 2 800 (for the time being)
      • Hard Drive:
      • Samsung 500 GB
      • Graphics Card:
      • Sapphire HD 4870 1 GB
      • Display:
      • 17&quot; CRT Samsung
      • Controller:
      • XBOX 360 Controller for Windows, PS2 controller with adapter
      • Power Supply:
      • Thermaltake ToughPower 600 W
      • Comment:
      • Good Enough for DotA and FIFA
      • ISP:
      • Bracnet
      • Console:

yes i agree pyro.... thts why im one of the greatest admirer of your posts and writings......
    and yes i see too many ppl flaming DotA for no reasons where as i really find this game amazing and worth playing.....
    Some qoutes that have helped me passing the 'moments' of my life:

1. Accept your limitations, then go beyond them.
    2. Dont think old man. Sail on this course and take it when it comes
    3. I am who i am, not what i am.
    4. Life is too short to be pissed of all the time.
    5. Theists and atheists think alike while they face the real BAD of life
    6. You can never really know a man unless you walk in his shoes.
    7. Forgive thee, who bring upon hatred on you.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast