• ISP:
      • ICC
      • Download Speed:
      • 300kbps
      • Upload Speed:
      • 400kbps

Default The 8 greatest gaming sequels

We take our pick from all the 2s...-CVG

For whatever reason, the gaming world doesn't seem to suffer so much from Hollywood's Sucky Sequel Syndrome.

In fact, some of the greatest games to ever grace the planet have been successors. Rather than dropping the ball or failing to recreate the magic of their older siblings, there are a few out there that have managed to put certain franchises beyond doubt in our cynical minds and excelled them to legendary status.

These are some of our favourite games that have that often eagerly anticipated '2' in their name. Oh, and Red Dead Redemption's in there as well.

We're sure you've got a list of your favourite follow-ups stashed away somewhere and we'd love to hear it.

Stick your sequel list together however you please - we've given credit to titles that made massive step forward from their predecessor, helped define a genre or simply managed to permanently stitch themselves into our brain ever since release.

One rule though: While we know a sequel can be any game after the first in the franchise, let's keep it strictly to second outings. It's part of the game.

UNCHARTED 2

What can we say? Uncharted: Drake's Fortune hit the shelves as a new, exclusive PS3 IP and - more or less through word of mouth - became a roundly applauded success, enough to crank up the hype for the inevitable sequel.

The sequel itself, Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, was instantly blasted into the gaming stratosphere. It's near flawless presentation, epic set-pieces, sophisticated cinematography and spot-on casting helped turn a good third-person shooting adventure into something special.

It added multiplayer to the mix as well but Uncharted's real charm will always be in its almost silver screen story-telling. That's what propelled Uncharted 2 to the top and what made a new franchise that demanded bubbling anticipation into one that commanded the greatest respect from both fans and developers alike.

ASSASSIN'S CREED II
    Assassin's Creed was great for so many reasons; environment's so detailed you could stick your finger in every nook and cranny, open-world maps that stretched up and down and all around, a twisty story set in both the past and present and, generally, knifing people with a stealthy flick-blade that replaced one of your fingers. Badass.

Then there was the grinding, scraping structure of repetition that made us grip our controllers that bit tighter with every eavesdrop mission ("Again?!").

Assassin' Creed II was the game the original should have been; a story that you actually played rather heard about from AI colleagues at various checkpoints, a charismatic protagonist and a more diverse range of objectives and locations meant that this sequel built upon the original and improved it in just about every way.

RED DEAD REDEMPTION

This is the Red Dead that will stick in people's minds. The first in the series, Red Dead Revolver, was a great little cowboy action adventure game with a sprinkling of fantasy, and we did really enjoy it, but Red Dead Redemption is oh so different and oh so much better.

Dead Eye and the whole cowboy thing was the only thing that Rockstar really took forward to Redemption aside from a few multiplayer skins. For the second gun-slinging episode it went down the tried and tested Grand Theft Auto highway adding a number of Rockstar hallmarks while still managing to create a whole new feel.

The open world, ambling horse-rides, the real-time wildlife, the eclectic and lovable, almost living cast were all new not only to the Red Dead series in terms of execution, but they created something that hadn't been seen in other games and contributed to bursting Red Dead Redemption to the top of so many 'Best of' lists for 2010.

STREET FIGHTER II
    Blast from the past time now and, in case you didn't know, Street Fighter II is pretty much the beginning of the fighting genre as we know it today.

The original Street Fighter came to arcades in 1987 and gave players control over the now iconic Ryu as he fought through a string of opponents one by one with a couple of kicks, punches and three special moves (Hadouken, Shoryuken and Tatsumaki Senpuukyaku). A second person could jump in to face Ryu with rival Ken - same moves, same Hadouken.

Street Fighter II was the first time players could choose from a number of characters; Ryu, Ken, E. Honda, Chun-Li, Blanka, Zangrif, Guile and Dhalsim who, along with non-playable characters Balrog, Vega, Sagat and M.Bison, each had their own unique moves and a command-based special attacks.

To say Street Fighter II took things up a notch as far as the fighting genre is concerned is an understatement that deserves a good, hard Shoryuken. This one kicked off the fight frenzy of the 90s and became so popular in Japan that it caused a coin shortage.

MASS EFFECT 2

With Mass Effect 2, BioWare may have downplayed the RPG elements of the original and disappointed a few role-playing lovers as a result but, in a lot of other ways, the sci-fi sequel managed to improve upon and streamline its predecessor, creating a more complete package.

This one isn't the biggest leap forward on this list but it did represent some key improvements to an already great franchise, which means it's now considered one of the greatest games in the world.

Mass Effect 2 was leaner and more effective, giving players more spectacle, an enthralling, coherent world, with charming, deep characters and an overall impressively cinematic feel.

It may not beat other behemoths like Call of Duty or Halo at the box office, but Mass Effect is without doubt one of the biggest names in gaming thanks to this near perfect action-RPG.

MORTAL KOMBAT II
    If we're going to stick Street Fighter in this list then we should probably give mention to its fiercest rival as well.

The Mortal Kombat series is just as iconic as its far less gory competitor when it comes to video game violence and, while the jump between the original Mortal Kombat and its sequel perhaps wasn't as massive, it did include some pretty important additions that has lead to players citing it as the best in the franchise.

MKII was quicker, prettier (if you can call it pretty) and sported expanded move-sets. Perhaps the most important new feature, however, was the inclusion of multiple fatalities, which saw each character "FINISH HIM" in their own, unique, over the top, cruel and very final way.

SILENT HILL 2
    With Silent Hill 2 Konami may just have hit a peak in scaremongering.

Technically a sequel in name only, the second in the series saw players revisit the eerie, fog-covered town of Silent Hill as James Sutherland to meet a whole new set of characters.

While there were no giant strides in redefining the genre or the series here, Silent Hill 2 did all the right things when it came to improving the key areas of any horror experience. Camera angles worked well to make exploration both accessible and pant-wettingly tense, graphics were superb for their time and combined with some much improved sound effects to create a perfectly eerie atmosphere.

This was a time when big guns and massive explosions weren't quite so prevalent in our gaming library and Silent Hill 2 benefited from keeping things grounded, executing an amazing horror with subtle expertise.

HALF-LIFE 2

If Half-Life were a person we'd feel sorry for it. It was an amazing game and yet whenever anyone mentions those two little words they usually stick a '2' on the end of it.

The fact that Half-Life 2 was able to build upon the critically acclaimed Half-Life in such a way that it almost overshadows the original is testament to just how incredible a title it is. In fact, we can't think of a game that's more universally praised than this one.

Quite simply, it had everything; a great story in terms of script, pacing and characters, an impeccably constructed world, weapons like the Gravity Gun (need we say more) and some of the best in-game physics we've experienced.

If you were to ask a group of gamers what the best game in the world ever was, Half-Life 2 would probably be their response and ever since the game was bundled with Team Fortress 2 and Portal, well, let's just say there's a fair amount of love for Valve out there.

Source

Like my Facebook page Gaming Newz for new gaming news updates.

My Facebook Twitter YouTube Steam

• W1C|<3D's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Intel DG41RQ
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core 2 Duo
      • RAM:
      • 3GB
      • Hard Drive:
      • Samsung
      • Graphics Card:
      • Gigabyte 9500 1 GB[factory overclocked]
      • Display:
      • HP 1859m
      • Sound Card:
      • Onboard
      • Keyboard:
      • A4TECH GK-85
      • Mouse:
      • Logitech MX 518
      • Power Supply:
      • 500 watt
      • Optical Drive:
      • ASUS Sata DVD RW
      • Operating System:
      • Windows Se7en Ultimate X64
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • RAM 5.5,HDD 5.8,Processor 6.4,Gaming Graphics 6.2
      • Comment:
      • Meh....
      • ISP:
      • BTCL ADSL
      • Download Speed:
      • 64+
      • Upload Speed:
      • 30+

Default Re: The 8 greatest gaming sequels

I only played AC2
    No 7. No discussion, sharing or referencing game hacks.
    BG Rule Book

• Dee's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus Maximus VIII Ranger
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i5 6600k
      • RAM:
      • G.Skill Ripjaws V 2x8GB DDR4 2400MHz
      • Hard Drive:
      • Samsung 830 128GB SSD; Crucial M500 960GB SSD
      • Display:
      • Dell S2216H
      • Keyboard:
      • Cooler Master Quick Fire Rapid-i Cherry MX Brown
      • Mouse:
      • Cooler Master MasterKeys Lite L
      • Power Supply:
      • Cooler Master V650 Gold
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 x64
      • ISP:
      • Link3 GATI
      • Download Speed:
      • 2Mib/s
      • Upload Speed:
      • 2Mib/s

Sometimes I play Half Life 2.

• k39bk's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Intel DH55HC
      • CPU:
      • core i3 540
      • RAM:
      • 4 GB DDR3
      • Hard Drive:
      • samsung 500GB
      • Graphics Card:
      • Sapphire HD 7750 DDR5
      • Controller:
      • Console sucks
      • Power Supply:
      • Too poor to afford
      • Operating System:
      • Win 7, 64 bit
      • Comment:
      • All of you who struggle to live...is that all you have?! Well, this is acceptable...
      • ISP:
      • Too poor to afford!!

I prefer HL1 to HL2. I even prefer HL2 EP2 to HL2. In HL2 at first u r nothing but a tunnel rat, then u r Michel shumakar with that four wheeled scrap metal which strangely takes no damage! But when Freeman entered into the Citadel thats when the game really started for me. Those last 20 mins really exceeds all expectation. Pushing physics to its limit with ur super Gravity gun, extraordinary gameplay, taking down those tall mosqitos (?!). I can't but mentioning it that I am a big fan of G-MAN's hectic voice. In comparison of that HL2 EP2
    has a compact gameplay from begining to the end though its short. So the order for me will be-

1. Half life 1.
    2.Half life 2.(only for last 20 mins)

Nevertheless, extraordinary survival ability, master of all projectile weapons, mute = Physicist !!!!!!!!!!!

• [email protected]'s Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte Z97x-UD3H-BK
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i5 4690k OC to 4.5Ghz
      • RAM:
      • G Skill 16 GB DDR3 2200MHz
      • Hard Drive:
      • 256GB Samsung 850 Evo SSD + 2 TB WD Black
      • Graphics Card:
      • Asus Geforce 970 4GB
      • Display:
      • Asus 21.5 inch IPS monitor
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Audioengine A2 plus Dayton 8 inch subwoofer
      • Keyboard:
      • Logitech K120
      • Mouse:
      • Logitech G500s
      • Controller:
      • Original Microsoft Xbox One wired controller
      • Power Supply:
      • EVGA G2 750W 80 plus Gold
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 8.1 Pro x64

ki je bolo. yeah the vehicle section was a drag. But the last bridge with the vehicle was fun !

Also the ravenholm chapter was fun too. i hate those black head crabs and their hosts .....

Can't comment about SF2, MK2 and SH2.
    But, how ACII comes in the list ?
    JC2 is a lot lot better choice... :zz:

• Ratul107's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • gigabyte h61M s2p
      • CPU:
      • core i5 2400 3.1 ghz
      • RAM:
      • 2x2gb ddr3 1333mhz
      • Hard Drive:
      • 1TB + 1TB ext
      • Graphics Card:
      • Sapphire R9 280X
      • Display:
      • samsung SA300 20&quot; 1600X900
      • Sound Card:
      • built in
      • Keyboard:
      • generic
      • Mouse:
      • generic
      • Controller:
      • generic
      • Power Supply:
      • thermaltake smart power 550w
      • UPS:
      • 1000va
      • Operating System:
      • win 7 64 bit ultimate edition
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • Cpu 7.4 gpu 7.8 ram 7.6 hdd 5.9
      • Comment:
      • it's a mixed bag ... but gaming performance is satisfactory
      • ISP:
      • smilebd
      • Download Speed:
      • ~240kB/s

HL2 's vehicle section was wayy too long nd boring. Other than dat part i loved the whole game.imo, the final two missions were the best .
    AC1 was very very boring.
    But I must agree with rion that JC2 is one of the most improved sequel ever.
    Anik vai i think killzone 2 deserves a place in the list.

• &#1071;V&#9679;shafiee007's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • eVGA X58 SLI Micro
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i7 920 Nehalem 2.66GHz L3 8MB cache Quad Core
      • RAM:
      • 3x2GB Corsair XMS3 DDR3-1600 Tripple channel (8-8-8-24)
      • Hard Drive:
      • 1.5TB WD Caviar Black + 250GB Samsung HDD
      • Graphics Card:
      • Sapphire ATI 5870 1GB GDDR5 256-bit PCI-e
      • Display:
      • ASUS 21.5&quot; VH222H HDMI
      • Sound Card:
      • Built-in
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Steelseries Siberia with 7.1 USB sound card, Altec Lansing 2.1
      • Keyboard:
      • Steelseries MERC Stealth
      • Mouse:
      • Razer - DeathAdder
      • Controller:
      • Logitech G25 Racing Wheel, Xbox360 controller, Genius Maxfire G-12U, Creative Cobra 2, XFX Xgear
      • Power Supply:
      • Corsair TX750
      • Optical Drive:
      • Lite-on SATA DVD writer
      • UPS:
      • iNeat 1200VA
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 64-bit
      • Comment:
      • It's great... but my consoles are much better !
      • ISP:
      • Link3
      • Download Speed:
      • 170KBps
      • Upload Speed:
      • 100KBps
      • Console:

Quote Originally Posted by Rion a.k.a. PN View Post
    Can't comment about SF2, MK2 and SH2.
    But, how ACII comes in the list ?
    JC2 is a lot lot better choice... :zz:
    JC2 niye kono comment korbo na, but AC II ki dosh korse? :S ACII made AC I look like a demo game! AC II definitely deserves a place in the list

Red ViperZ---ЯV●shafiee007

Quote Originally Posted by ЯV●shafiee007 View Post
    AC II ki dosh korse? :S ACII made AC I look like a demo game! AC II definitely deserves a place in the list
    ACII was an improved edition of AC1, but it also failed to improve some parts, like: graphics, atmosphere, story, the feeling (Ezio seems a pepsudent of Altair :S).

• abir's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte G41M-ES2L | Intel 965 HP
      • CPU:
      • Intel Pentium Dual Core E5400 2.7GHz 800MSB| Intel T5670 Core 2 Duo 1.8GHz 800MHz FSB
      • RAM:
      • (2+2) 4GB DDR II (800MHz) | 1GB RAM
      • Hard Drive:
      • 320 GB SATA Samsung | 160GB SATA
      • Graphics Card:
      • Sapphire Radeon 4770 512MB | Intel GMA X3100
      • Display:
      • DELL Inspiron 18.5&quot; LCD |14.1&quot; TFT LCD
      • Sound Card:
      • Realtek Builtin Audio
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Creative Inspire 2.1
      • Keyboard:
      • Genius Slimstar 355 Gaming Keyboard | A4Tech Anti RSI (USB PS2)
      • Mouse:
      • A4tech 7K Office (USB)| HP
      • Power Supply:
      • Deluxe DLP 388A 450W
      • Optical Drive:
      • ASUS 16X DVD Drive &amp; Liteon DVDW| Asus DVD RAMRW LightScribe
      • USB Devices:
      • 4GB Apacer Pendrive
      • UPS:
      • OVO 650VA
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 x64 | Windows XP SP2 &amp; Ubuntu 9.04
      • ISP:
      • Smile Internet (Bronze)

Quote Originally Posted by ЯV●shafiee007 View Post
    JC2 niye kono comment korbo na, but AC II ki dosh korse? :S ACII made AC I look like a demo game! AC II definitely deserves a place in the list
    Just Cause 2 is the crappiest game
    AC II is in the list :S

"Game after game after game, I realized what is most important of my life - FOOTBALL.."
    I bleed red, Man Utd 4ever..
    ---------------------
    অনেক দূরের একলা পথে, ক্লান্ত আমি ফিরি তোমার কাছে, মুখোশ খুলে বসে রই জানলার ধারে..

• [email protected]'s Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte Z97x-UD3H-BK
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i5 4690k OC to 4.5Ghz
      • RAM:
      • G Skill 16 GB DDR3 2200MHz
      • Hard Drive:
      • 256GB Samsung 850 Evo SSD + 2 TB WD Black
      • Graphics Card:
      • Asus Geforce 970 4GB
      • Display:
      • Asus 21.5 inch IPS monitor
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Audioengine A2 plus Dayton 8 inch subwoofer
      • Keyboard:
      • Logitech K120
      • Mouse:
      • Logitech G500s
      • Controller:
      • Original Microsoft Xbox One wired controller
      • Power Supply:
      • EVGA G2 750W 80 plus Gold
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 8.1 Pro x64

huh !

AC2 failed in story and atmosphere department ?????

AC2 was helllll lot better than AC1 in all ways ........

Graphics diya ba ki hobe. It is mainly a console game and so graphics main priority na.

Btw, ki bhabe ora list ta korse ? :S

I don't know their system, but the way they listed, in the same way -- DiRT 2, Killzone 2, Ratchet & Clank: A Crack In Time, God of War II, Metal Gear Solid 2, Gears of War 2, Resistance 2, Fable 2, Ninja Gaiden 2, Call of Duty 2 and many other games could've been added.

And, ME1 and ME2 was different, their comparision isn't allowed. Even if we compare two different types of games like: ME1 and ME2, ME1 will come out as winner. so... why they added ME2 ? :/
    So IMO, one fail article by CVG. zzz

• Rumen's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3RL
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core 2 Quad Q9400 2.93 ghz(OC)
      • RAM:
      • 3 GB 1333 mhz DDR3
      • Hard Drive:
      • Samsung 320 gb HDD
      • Graphics Card:
      • Xfx 5850 1 gb DDR5 BLACK edition
      • Display:
      • Samsung 2243 1920x1080 HD LCD monitor
      • Sound Card:
      • built in Realtek
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Cosonic CD-721MV
      • Keyboard:
      • A4Tech
      • Mouse:
      • A4Tech
      • Controller:
      • xbox 360 controller
      • Power Supply:
      • Coolermaster 600 watt ati xfire certified(italy)
      • Optical Drive:
      • ASUS 16x DVD Rom
      • USB Devices:
      • 2 and 16 GB Pendrive
      • UPS:
      • Name onek boro, lekhte parbona
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 nd xp
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • 7.1 in Windows 7 index(sometimes 7.2)
      • Comment:
      • 2009-2013 porjonto valo vabe game khelte parlei hoy.
      • ISP:
      • SMILE
      • Download Speed:
      • 30-35 kBps normal and 200kBps-7MBps from local torrents.
      • Upload Speed:
      • 30-40 kBps normal and 150-500 kBps from local torrents
      • Console:

Its true that Uncharted 2 deserves no. 1 position. And another great successful sequel is Red Dead Redemption. But Anik vai, where is Just Cause 2. This game is hugely improved over it's predecessor. Though the game isn't as good as UC2 or RDR, but the game deserves 1 of the 8 positions. AC2 is also a great sequel bcoz it fixed many problems of the 1st. Mass Effect 2 isn't as great as Mass Effect 1(to me), the sequel is more action oriented than the 1st. RPG lovers are disappointed with it.
    Last edited by Rumen; January 15th, 2011 at 16:55.

Anywhere Anytime Anytask
    Nothing but Excellence

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    AC2 failed in story and atmosphere department ?????

Graphics diya ba ki hobe. It is mainly a console game and so graphics main priority na.
    Yah, that'z my opinion.. :S
    AC1 e totally arabian atmosphere ante parsilo montreal for the first time in gaming industry, rooftop e doura-douri koreo moja paowa jaito... :S But, AC2 e atmosphere e almost copy-paste kora hoise, IMO. Yes, culture, concept, plot, senarios to definitely alada hobe.... but, atmosphere temon improved laage nai amar kaache... :S

And, story jai korsilo... last e eshe ekdom utter crap kore felsilo.. But, AC1 er story from first to last, excellent chilo, with many twists and kept u guessing till the end...

And , :mad: .... dhur mia...
    Graphics to PC teo kharap chilo... I mean, time er hishab korle, AC1 >> AC2, in graphics.
    AC2 e to vista gulo o temon shundor lagto na, IMO... erpor abar DX10.1 theke 9.0 e neme gese... :\

---------- Post added at 15:58 ---------- Previous post was at 15:56 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Rumen View Post
    Its true that Uncharted 2 deserves no. 1 position. And another great successful sequel is Red Dead Redemption. But Anik vai, where is Just Cause 2. This game is hugely improved over it's predecessor. Though the game isn't as good as UC2 or RDR, but the game deserves 1 of the 8 positions. AC2 is also a great sequel bcoz it fixed many problems of the 1st. Mass Effect 2 isn't as great as Mass Effect 1(to me), the sequel is more action oriented than the 1st. RPG lovers are disappointed with it.
    I agree with Rumen vai almost fully.
    Yah, AC2 fixed many of AC1's probs... but still, it doesn't have what it needs to be in top 10 sequels of 2k till now.

where is MGS :O

Publisher
    • anik_lc's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI B250M Bazooka
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i7-7700 Kaby Lake 3.6-4.20GHz 8MG Cache 7th Gen
      • RAM:
      • 2x Corsair Vengeance 8GB DDR4 2400 BUS
      • Hard Drive:
      • Toshiba DT01ACA200 2TB SATA + 1TB Western Digital Blue
      • Graphics Card:
      • Sapphire Nitro + AMD RX 480 8GB GDDR5 OC
      • Display:
      • Samsung 21.5 inch Curved LED
      • Sound Card:
      • Built In
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Logitech H110 Headphone
      • Keyboard:
      • Perfect CS-556 USB Keyboard
      • Mouse:
      • Delux DLM-137BU Optical USB Mouse
      • Controller:
      • N/A
      • Power Supply:
      • Thermaltake PS-TR2 600W 80Plus Bronze Power Supply
      • UPS:
      • Power Guard 1200 VA
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 Pro
      • Comment:
      • Very Satisfied
      • ISP:
      • ICC
      • Download Speed:
      • 300kbps
      • Upload Speed:
      • 400kbps

Where is TR?

Like my Facebook page Gaming Newz for new gaming news updates.

My Facebook Twitter YouTube Steam

• Darkthrone's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI-760GM-P33
      • CPU:
      • AMD AthlonIIX4 640 Processor 3.0Ghz
      • RAM:
      • 4GB DDR3
      • Hard Drive:
      • 1TB
      • Graphics Card:
      • Gigabyte ATI RadeonHD5670 GDDR5
      • Display:
      • Asus 21.5inch 1080P MS226H
      • Sound Card:
      • Creative SB X-Fi Go! Pro
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Razer Charcharias/ Sony PIIQ HP
      • Keyboard:
      • Cyber Snipa warboard
      • Mouse:
      • A4techX7/ SS XAI
      • Controller:
      • Xbox 360 wireless controller,Guitar hero les paul controller
      • Power Supply:
      • Gigabyte 460watt
      • USB Devices:
      • Ipod touch 8gb,team 4 gb,transcend 4gb.
      • UPS:
      • Current jay na
      • Comment:
      • Not happy with gfx card, will buy gtx560/570 soon
      • ISP:
      • Link 3
      • Download Speed:
      • 50/100 kbps
      • Upload Speed:
      • same as dl
      • Console:

Where is the hell is MGS?

• k39bk's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Intel DH55HC
      • CPU:
      • core i3 540
      • RAM:
      • 4 GB DDR3
      • Hard Drive:
      • samsung 500GB
      • Graphics Card:
      • Sapphire HD 7750 DDR5
      • Controller:
      • Console sucks
      • Power Supply:
      • Too poor to afford
      • Operating System:
      • Win 7, 64 bit
      • Comment:
      • All of you who struggle to live...is that all you have?! Well, this is acceptable...
      • ISP:
      • Too poor to afford!!

Where is Halo 2??????

• W1C|&lt;3D's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Intel DG41RQ
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core 2 Duo
      • RAM:
      • 3GB
      • Hard Drive:
      • Samsung
      • Graphics Card:
      • Gigabyte 9500 1 GB[factory overclocked]
      • Display:
      • HP 1859m
      • Sound Card:
      • Onboard
      • Keyboard:
      • A4TECH GK-85
      • Mouse:
      • Logitech MX 518
      • Power Supply:
      • 500 watt
      • Optical Drive:
      • ASUS Sata DVD RW
      • Operating System:
      • Windows Se7en Ultimate X64
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • RAM 5.5,HDD 5.8,Processor 6.4,Gaming Graphics 6.2
      • Comment:
      • Meh....
      • ISP:
      • BTCL ADSL
      • Download Speed:
      • 64+
      • Upload Speed:
      • 30+

Where is GTA
    No 7. No discussion, sharing or referencing game hacks.
    BG Rule Book

Quote Originally Posted by tanveer View Post
    Where is GTA
    Polapain... GTA2 deserves the best sequel award ? :/

---------- Post added at 18:48 ---------- Previous post was at 18:47 ----------

& GTA2 AFAIK 2k er age release hoise...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast