User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 26

Thread: Cataclysm Private Server

  1. #1
    Member
    • |Blaze|'s Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Intel DX 58SO Extreme
      • CPU:
      • Intel i7 930 OCed to 3.4 Ghz (Stock: 2.8 GHZ)
      • RAM:
      • Transcend DDR3 1333 DIM 2GB 3X = 6 GB
      • Hard Drive:
      • 2X 500 Gb Hitachi SATA 16 Mb Cache
      • Graphics Card:
      • XFX HD6970
      • Display:
      • ViewSonic VX1937WM 19'' LCD
      • Sound Card:
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Creative SBS 5.1 T-Series (6200) / TT Shock One
      • Keyboard:
      • Genius Luxemate 525
      • Mouse:
      • Razer Naga / Razer DA
      • Power Supply:
      • XFX ProSeries 650W
      • Optical Drive:
      • BenQ 22 X DVDR/W
      • USB Devices:
      • Transcend 4 GB (Flash Drive), Transcend 1 TB PHDD.
      • UPS:
      • Ideal 1200 VA
      • Operating System:
      • Win 7
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • 5.9 WEI
      • Comment:
      • "Good" enough.
      • ISP:
      • Ollo, AIT
      • Download Speed:
      • 64, 34
      • Upload Speed:
      • 16, 38
      • Console:
      • 132
    |Blaze|'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    171

    Default Cataclysm Private Server

    I know of a Cataclysm Private Server that just started out a few weeks back. It's still under development though. There are a aweful lot of bugs and all, but still playable I guess. The DEVs are working around the clock to fix the bugs and the rate of their success is astounding.

    Server URL : http://www.hellowow.org/

    P.S : I was given most of the info by a friend who plays on that server and I don't have the Cataclysm Client myself yet.. I can download it but since I'm using a planned Internet Package I don't think I want to , and besides I have my O ' Levels coming up and I don't wanna get diverted there. :closedeyes:


    Here's another one. http://wowbeez.com/ (Just Mid Rates Realm)
    Last edited by |Blaze|; February 22nd, 2011 at 18:00.

  2. #2
    Member
    • awestruck's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Abit IP35-E
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 @ 3.0 Ghz
      • RAM:
      • 2X1 Gb Transcend 800
      • Hard Drive:
      • 80 Gb Samsung
      • Graphics Card:
      • XFX HD 4850 XXX Edition
      • Display:
      • Samsung 19" LCD
      • Sound Card:
      • Built In
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Creative Inspire 4.1
      • Mouse:
      • Razer DeathAdder 2013
      • Controller:
      • PS3 Sixaxis
      • Power Supply:
      • Thermaltake Litepower 550W
      • Optical Drive:
      • Lite-on 20X DVD-RW
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 Ultimate
      • Comment:
      • Gets my work done
      • ISP:
      • Link3 1 mbps
      • Download Speed:
      • 32
      • Upload Speed:
      • 29
    awestruck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    317

    Default Re: Cataclysm Private Server

    Good info
    But cataclysm will be barely playable atm because of the ridiculous amount of bugs. Most of the new spells won't work, 99% of the instances won't work, 99.99% quests will not work -.-
    Rather not waste time levelling from 1 - 85 for absolutely nothing.
    Remember when Wotlk first came to private servers? Nothing worked it was awful.. Hopefully within 6 months a lot will be fixed, but after 6 months blizzard will release alot of content too so endless scripting and fixing.

  3. #3
    Member
    • |Blaze|'s Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Intel DX 58SO Extreme
      • CPU:
      • Intel i7 930 OCed to 3.4 Ghz (Stock: 2.8 GHZ)
      • RAM:
      • Transcend DDR3 1333 DIM 2GB 3X = 6 GB
      • Hard Drive:
      • 2X 500 Gb Hitachi SATA 16 Mb Cache
      • Graphics Card:
      • XFX HD6970
      • Display:
      • ViewSonic VX1937WM 19'' LCD
      • Sound Card:
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Creative SBS 5.1 T-Series (6200) / TT Shock One
      • Keyboard:
      • Genius Luxemate 525
      • Mouse:
      • Razer Naga / Razer DA
      • Power Supply:
      • XFX ProSeries 650W
      • Optical Drive:
      • BenQ 22 X DVDR/W
      • USB Devices:
      • Transcend 4 GB (Flash Drive), Transcend 1 TB PHDD.
      • UPS:
      • Ideal 1200 VA
      • Operating System:
      • Win 7
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • 5.9 WEI
      • Comment:
      • "Good" enough.
      • ISP:
      • Ollo, AIT
      • Download Speed:
      • 64, 34
      • Upload Speed:
      • 16, 38
      • Console:
      • 132
    |Blaze|'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    171

    Default Re: Cataclysm Private Server

    Yeh true, but hopefully they'll make imba fixes that ought to make that server atleast abit more stable / playable. But it's all in due time.... The constant patch releases by Blizz are responsible for unstable servers :/

  4. #4
    Member kabir_sharif2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Jamaica, New York
    Posts
    2,670

    Default Re: Cataclysm Private Server

    I am gonna wait for cata at BC.

    Its just [EB]. Not Elite B[a]stard or anything like that.

  5. #5
    Member
    • awestruck's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Abit IP35-E
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 @ 3.0 Ghz
      • RAM:
      • 2X1 Gb Transcend 800
      • Hard Drive:
      • 80 Gb Samsung
      • Graphics Card:
      • XFX HD 4850 XXX Edition
      • Display:
      • Samsung 19" LCD
      • Sound Card:
      • Built In
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Creative Inspire 4.1
      • Mouse:
      • Razer DeathAdder 2013
      • Controller:
      • PS3 Sixaxis
      • Power Supply:
      • Thermaltake Litepower 550W
      • Optical Drive:
      • Lite-on 20X DVD-RW
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 Ultimate
      • Comment:
      • Gets my work done
      • ISP:
      • Link3 1 mbps
      • Download Speed:
      • 32
      • Upload Speed:
      • 29
    awestruck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    317

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kabir_sharif2000 View Post
    I am gonna wait for cata at BC.
    By the time BC goes Cata i'll get a job and play retail (2-3 years time)
    It doesn't even have Ulduar yet.. Now that is lame. Its a good server because it doesn't accept donations. Although i hate the fact how you can't swear where ever you please because there isn't any rule like that in retail :/

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    69

    Default Re: Cataclysm Private Server

    I know of another Cataclysam thats real good (heard this frm demonoid). The site address is www.crusader-wow.com

  7. #7
    Member
    • |Blaze|'s Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Intel DX 58SO Extreme
      • CPU:
      • Intel i7 930 OCed to 3.4 Ghz (Stock: 2.8 GHZ)
      • RAM:
      • Transcend DDR3 1333 DIM 2GB 3X = 6 GB
      • Hard Drive:
      • 2X 500 Gb Hitachi SATA 16 Mb Cache
      • Graphics Card:
      • XFX HD6970
      • Display:
      • ViewSonic VX1937WM 19'' LCD
      • Sound Card:
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Creative SBS 5.1 T-Series (6200) / TT Shock One
      • Keyboard:
      • Genius Luxemate 525
      • Mouse:
      • Razer Naga / Razer DA
      • Power Supply:
      • XFX ProSeries 650W
      • Optical Drive:
      • BenQ 22 X DVDR/W
      • USB Devices:
      • Transcend 4 GB (Flash Drive), Transcend 1 TB PHDD.
      • UPS:
      • Ideal 1200 VA
      • Operating System:
      • Win 7
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • 5.9 WEI
      • Comment:
      • "Good" enough.
      • ISP:
      • Ollo, AIT
      • Download Speed:
      • 64, 34
      • Upload Speed:
      • 16, 38
      • Console:
      • 132
    |Blaze|'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    171

    Default Re: Cataclysm Private Server

    Here's a Instant 85 PvP Server http://www.rebelwow.net/

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    69

    Default Re: Cataclysm Private Server

    It is confirmed that BC will be doing cata but its gonna take time 9-12 months i guess....

  9. #9
    Member
    • gogeta's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Intel DG31PR/Laptop MB name janina -_-
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core 2 Duo E7400/Intel Core I7 2.26 Ghz
      • RAM:
      • 4 Gb DDR2 (Twinmos)/16 GB DDR3
      • Hard Drive:
      • Samsung 1 TB/256 GB SSD
      • Graphics Card:
      • Asus GTX 460/GTX 860m
      • Display:
      • Samsung 19"/Lenovo 15.6"
      • Sound Card:
      • Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium HD+ Realtek Built in 8 Channel Card
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Microlab/Razer Kraken Pro 7.1 HP
      • Keyboard:
      • Asus Strix Tactic Pro Mechanical KB/CM Devastator Pro
      • Mouse:
      • A4Tech/Logitech G402/CM Storm Devastator
      • Controller:
      • Logitech 310/Xbox One Genuine Controller
      • Power Supply:
      • 500w ...Brand name ta dekhte hobe :s
      • Optical Drive:
      • Asus 24x DvD-Writer/Lenovo Portable DVD WR
      • USB Devices:
      • 16 GB Adata/2 TB WD Portable*2
      • UPS:
      • Dnt Have One
      • Operating System:
      • Win 7/Win 10 Home
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • Lawl...
      • Comment:
      • .........
      • ISP:
      • Chittagong Online Limited/Link3
      • Download Speed:
      • COL-70 KB (Peak) 180 KB (Off Peak)/Link3-128KB Flat
      • Upload Speed:
      • COL-180 KB (1.4 mbps)/Link3-128KB Flat
    gogeta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Dalaran, Northend
    Posts
    760

    Default Re: Cataclysm Private Server

    Quote Originally Posted by autonu_yahoo View Post
    It is confirmed that BC will be doing cata but its gonna take time 9-12 months i guess....
    Bad joke... ICC or Uldr is nt open in BC yet.... N u r expecting CATA in 9-12 months. They are having hard tym with fixing there massive server crash and rollback.. After slving this they might open those instances. After than they might launch Cata. And it will take long tym i guess.


  10. #10
    Member
    • solid snake's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • gigabyte g41m
      • CPU:
      • core 2 quad
      • RAM:
      • 4 gb
      • Hard Drive:
      • 500 gb
      • Graphics Card:
      • ati 5770
      • Power Supply:
      • tt t2 rx
      • Operating System:
      • win 7
    solid snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    mirpur 10
    Posts
    3,141

    Default Re: Cataclysm Private Server

    catar main aspect hoilo phasing , jeita private server a scrpit kora onek tuff hobe.so im not that much excited about cata private serveres. apatoto aro 2 din dumaiya RIFT kheila nei.

  11. #11
    Member kabir_sharif2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Jamaica, New York
    Posts
    2,670

    Default Re: Cataclysm Private Server

    Ok one long year passed. How about now? is there any Serious Cata server yet?

    I sometimes play at Eternal wow. Ppl go there as time pass.. and i see many 85 guys.. but i guess they are all like me.. "time pass chkin out" type of guys.

    Its just [EB]. Not Elite B[a]stard or anything like that.

  12. #12
    Member
    • gogeta's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Intel DG31PR/Laptop MB name janina -_-
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core 2 Duo E7400/Intel Core I7 2.26 Ghz
      • RAM:
      • 4 Gb DDR2 (Twinmos)/16 GB DDR3
      • Hard Drive:
      • Samsung 1 TB/256 GB SSD
      • Graphics Card:
      • Asus GTX 460/GTX 860m
      • Display:
      • Samsung 19"/Lenovo 15.6"
      • Sound Card:
      • Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium HD+ Realtek Built in 8 Channel Card
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Microlab/Razer Kraken Pro 7.1 HP
      • Keyboard:
      • Asus Strix Tactic Pro Mechanical KB/CM Devastator Pro
      • Mouse:
      • A4Tech/Logitech G402/CM Storm Devastator
      • Controller:
      • Logitech 310/Xbox One Genuine Controller
      • Power Supply:
      • 500w ...Brand name ta dekhte hobe :s
      • Optical Drive:
      • Asus 24x DvD-Writer/Lenovo Portable DVD WR
      • USB Devices:
      • 16 GB Adata/2 TB WD Portable*2
      • UPS:
      • Dnt Have One
      • Operating System:
      • Win 7/Win 10 Home
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • Lawl...
      • Comment:
      • .........
      • ISP:
      • Chittagong Online Limited/Link3
      • Download Speed:
      • COL-70 KB (Peak) 180 KB (Off Peak)/Link3-128KB Flat
      • Upload Speed:
      • COL-180 KB (1.4 mbps)/Link3-128KB Flat
    gogeta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Dalaran, Northend
    Posts
    760

    Default Re: Cataclysm Private Server

    Quote Originally Posted by kabir_sharif2000 View Post
    Ok one long year passed. How about now? is there any Serious Cata server yet?

    I sometimes play at Eternal wow. Ppl go there as time pass.. and i see many 85 guys.. but i guess they are all like me.. "time pass chkin out" type of guys.
    Cata fully scripted server ashte deri hobe. Cz Billzard still releasing updates. And what I learned frm Internet is they rnt finished with the contents and storyline (If there is any) of this expansion. Many big Warcraft 3 character supposed to play big role in Cata. Like Rexxar. But till now there is no role of rexxar in cata. As well as Malfurion's role isnt clear yet. Even one of the designer of WoW mentioned about Illidan. Illidan storyline wasnt ended in TBC. They just slow him down to come up with Lichking phase.


  13. #13
    Member kabir_sharif2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Jamaica, New York
    Posts
    2,670

    Default Re: Cataclysm Private Server

    ase bhi.. cata lore ase.. but ora ektu ektu kore content dibe..

    and i also think that the Bad looks of current cata armors are coz these are "hatefull" set of cata.. lo so once they come up with WRathfull of cata.. those are gonna look great i think.

    deikho.. WoW jodi next kono expansion ber kore.. Demon hunter class thakte pare.. Demon hunter thakle ami retail ee khelbo.. joto ja ee laguk.

    Its just [EB]. Not Elite B[a]stard or anything like that.

  14. #14
    Member
    • solid snake's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • gigabyte g41m
      • CPU:
      • core 2 quad
      • RAM:
      • 4 gb
      • Hard Drive:
      • 500 gb
      • Graphics Card:
      • ati 5770
      • Power Supply:
      • tt t2 rx
      • Operating System:
      • win 7
    solid snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    mirpur 10
    Posts
    3,141

    Default Re: Cataclysm Private Server

    Quote Originally Posted by gogeta View Post
    Cata fully scripted server ashte deri hobe. Cz Billzard still releasing updates. And what I learned frm Internet is they rnt finished with the contents and storyline (If there is any) of this expansion. Many big Warcraft 3 character supposed to play big role in Cata. Like Rexxar. But till now there is no role of rexxar in cata. As well as Malfurion's role isnt clear yet. Even one of the designer of WoW mentioned about Illidan. Illidan storyline wasnt ended in TBC. They just slow him down to come up with Lichking phase.
    deri na,, asbe bole amar mone hoy na. cata ektu beshi complex kore felse. eitake private server a fully script kora somvob na. ar cata next 2 ta update porei ses hobe possibely . or 4.3 is the last patch , as 4.3 tei deathwing er story ses kore dibe ,main raid er last boss thakbe deathwing. next aro ekta patch aste pare catar, cause next wow patch asbe 2012 er Q2 te. ar mafurion er kahini ,, well spoiler dite chai na, but ami jotota asa korsilam tar cheyeo beshi involved storyline ase nightelf , malfuron niye . ei patch a catalism hoileo asole catalism event tar main story dibe porer expansion a . cata te shudu deathwing , dragon der story focus korse. ar onno event gular jonno base toiri korse.so next expansion aro epic hobe.

    ar kabir ,, demon hunter dibe bole mone hoy na.ekta rumor sona jasse but possibility khub e kom. even wow teo dekho matro hate gona koyekta demon hunter ase. well koyta ? 3 ta deksi maybe .. so demon hunter class hisebe dile to joss hobe .but dibe bole mone hoy na. blizz ki kore eita buja boroi muskil. ami chinta kortesi next expansion ki hobe , akhon porjonto 2 ta rumar sona gese , emald dream or mist of panda.

  15. #15
    Member kabir_sharif2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Jamaica, New York
    Posts
    2,670

    Default Re: Cataclysm Private Server

    just add a spoiler tag and let my fun get totally spoiled. i dont care.. i just wanna know more

    Ish Demon hunter der look thik rakhte parbe na.. so na anle ee bhalo.. but 3 ta demon hunter hobe keno? Nagrand ee ekta.. silithus ee ekta, Black temple er bhitore o to ase? jai hok.. N ellf der main hero nia ee kono class banailo na.. lame.. /cry

    Its just [EB]. Not Elite B[a]stard or anything like that.

  16. #16
    Member
    • gogeta's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Intel DG31PR/Laptop MB name janina -_-
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core 2 Duo E7400/Intel Core I7 2.26 Ghz
      • RAM:
      • 4 Gb DDR2 (Twinmos)/16 GB DDR3
      • Hard Drive:
      • Samsung 1 TB/256 GB SSD
      • Graphics Card:
      • Asus GTX 460/GTX 860m
      • Display:
      • Samsung 19"/Lenovo 15.6"
      • Sound Card:
      • Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium HD+ Realtek Built in 8 Channel Card
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Microlab/Razer Kraken Pro 7.1 HP
      • Keyboard:
      • Asus Strix Tactic Pro Mechanical KB/CM Devastator Pro
      • Mouse:
      • A4Tech/Logitech G402/CM Storm Devastator
      • Controller:
      • Logitech 310/Xbox One Genuine Controller
      • Power Supply:
      • 500w ...Brand name ta dekhte hobe :s
      • Optical Drive:
      • Asus 24x DvD-Writer/Lenovo Portable DVD WR
      • USB Devices:
      • 16 GB Adata/2 TB WD Portable*2
      • UPS:
      • Dnt Have One
      • Operating System:
      • Win 7/Win 10 Home
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • Lawl...
      • Comment:
      • .........
      • ISP:
      • Chittagong Online Limited/Link3
      • Download Speed:
      • COL-70 KB (Peak) 180 KB (Off Peak)/Link3-128KB Flat
      • Upload Speed:
      • COL-180 KB (1.4 mbps)/Link3-128KB Flat
    gogeta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Dalaran, Northend
    Posts
    760

    Default Re: Cataclysm Private Server

    Quote Originally Posted by solid snake View Post
    deri na,, asbe bole amar mone hoy na. cata ektu beshi complex kore felse. eitake private server a fully script kora somvob na. ar cata next 2 ta update porei ses hobe possibely . or 4.3 is the last patch , as 4.3 tei deathwing er story ses kore dibe ,main raid er last boss thakbe deathwing. next aro ekta patch aste pare catar, cause next wow patch asbe 2012 er Q2 te. ar mafurion er kahini ,, well spoiler dite chai na, but ami jotota asa korsilam tar cheyeo beshi involved storyline ase nightelf , malfuron niye . ei patch a catalism hoileo asole catalism event tar main story dibe porer expansion a . cata te shudu deathwing , dragon der story focus korse. ar onno event gular jonno base toiri korse.so next expansion aro epic hobe.

    ar kabir ,, demon hunter dibe bole mone hoy na.ekta rumor sona jasse but possibility khub e kom. even wow teo dekho matro hate gona koyekta demon hunter ase. well koyta ? 3 ta deksi maybe .. so demon hunter class hisebe dile to joss hobe .but dibe bole mone hoy na. blizz ki kore eita buja boroi muskil. ami chinta kortesi next expansion ki hobe , akhon porjonto 2 ta rumar sona gese , emald dream or mist of panda.
    ae kotha boilo na.. Warcraft storyline e (Lore and b4 WoW) pure death knight o chilo may b duita. Arthas chilo, r ekta dk chilo (orc dk) oeta BT te boss. Jodio demon hunter ashar chance nai.


  17. #17
    Member
    • solid snake's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • gigabyte g41m
      • CPU:
      • core 2 quad
      • RAM:
      • 4 gb
      • Hard Drive:
      • 500 gb
      • Graphics Card:
      • ati 5770
      • Power Supply:
      • tt t2 rx
      • Operating System:
      • win 7
    solid snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    mirpur 10
    Posts
    3,141

    Default Re: Cataclysm Private Server

    Quote Originally Posted by kabir_sharif2000 View Post
    just add a spoiler tag and let my fun get totally spoiled. i dont care.. i just wanna know more

    Ish Demon hunter der look thik rakhte parbe na.. so na anle ee bhalo.. but 3 ta demon hunter hobe keno? Nagrand ee ekta.. silithus ee ekta, Black temple er bhitore o to ase? jai hok.. N ellf der main hero nia ee kono class banailo na.. lame.. /cry
    vanilla te 3 tai silo, tbc te to onek demon hunter silo.far seer , necromancer , mountain king , brewmaster chaile koto class ase.

  18. #18
    Member kabir_sharif2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Jamaica, New York
    Posts
    2,670

    Default Re: Cataclysm Private Server

    Far seer jodio shaman na, like in WC there were shamans and Thrall was Far seer, but i think Blizz made them shamans.

    Necromancer could be a class. BTW why not Witch doctor? But Mountain King class banano jay na, coz they are Dwarf exclusive. Brewmaster class ta ki korbe? drunken fist? sounds interesting

    But i was talking about one of two hero classes. F U blizz.. u can be creative.. but certainly not enough to make a distinction between Warlock metamorphosis and Demonhunter Metamorphosis.

    Actually WC te je epic Illidan chilo.. eta WoW e niye asha ekta challenge. Dealing arcane plus chaos damage and burning mana blinking around.. wearing only cloth yet fighting toe to toe with Paladins and other plates.. coz they will be having their own special set of enchants [like rune forging, but DK had one enchant.. Demonhunters will have all enchants].. a HERO class. U know what i mean.

    look WC is all about 3 heroes.

    One Paladin prince who turned in to evil. Who tried to save his people with the cost of him own soul, and ended up destroying them.
    One Demonhunter who was always misunderstood.. no matter what he did for her.. he had to lose not only her but his own home land and everything he fought for.
    One Warrior who drunk the blood of Manaroth, who was tricked into doin it.. fought through Human and Draenei corpses, killed a Demigod and yet avenged every bit of his sin and saved not only his people but also the rest of the Azerothian races when he sacrificed his own life and shattered Manaroth's heart with one last "counter helix".

    so Titans, Burning legion, Naru, Oshu'gun, Dwarf ancestors, Human ancestors, Elfs turning into naga, Aspects, Old Gods, and Emarald dreams these were all there. They made everything. Just Illidan k ignore korlo. comon.. just a end game boss? Was he that evil? no freakin way.. he was way better then Grom or Arthus and u know it.

    BTW .. After assigning Dragon aspect, the titans made Lokan the prime aspect. which means we himself a titan and he was the prime of all the aspects and what Blizz did? made him a 5 men HC boss totally doable with two men team. wtf!!

    Saron ke marle Azeroth destroy hoye jabe and so Titans didnt kill him, and yet he was a boss.. o common.. ;s

    and Eastern plagueland ar western plagueland er kotha nai bollam.. they can Go raid Lichking and they cant cleanse these two places? two ancestral home of humans?

    BTW Ashenvale should have been bigger.. and should have been under strong N elf control. they deserve it.
    Last edited by kabir_sharif2000; October 4th, 2011 at 09:22.

    Its just [EB]. Not Elite B[a]stard or anything like that.

  19. #19
    Member
    • gogeta's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Intel DG31PR/Laptop MB name janina -_-
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core 2 Duo E7400/Intel Core I7 2.26 Ghz
      • RAM:
      • 4 Gb DDR2 (Twinmos)/16 GB DDR3
      • Hard Drive:
      • Samsung 1 TB/256 GB SSD
      • Graphics Card:
      • Asus GTX 460/GTX 860m
      • Display:
      • Samsung 19"/Lenovo 15.6"
      • Sound Card:
      • Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium HD+ Realtek Built in 8 Channel Card
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Microlab/Razer Kraken Pro 7.1 HP
      • Keyboard:
      • Asus Strix Tactic Pro Mechanical KB/CM Devastator Pro
      • Mouse:
      • A4Tech/Logitech G402/CM Storm Devastator
      • Controller:
      • Logitech 310/Xbox One Genuine Controller
      • Power Supply:
      • 500w ...Brand name ta dekhte hobe :s
      • Optical Drive:
      • Asus 24x DvD-Writer/Lenovo Portable DVD WR
      • USB Devices:
      • 16 GB Adata/2 TB WD Portable*2
      • UPS:
      • Dnt Have One
      • Operating System:
      • Win 7/Win 10 Home
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • Lawl...
      • Comment:
      • .........
      • ISP:
      • Chittagong Online Limited/Link3
      • Download Speed:
      • COL-70 KB (Peak) 180 KB (Off Peak)/Link3-128KB Flat
      • Upload Speed:
      • COL-180 KB (1.4 mbps)/Link3-128KB Flat
    gogeta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Dalaran, Northend
    Posts
    760

    Default Re: Cataclysm Private Server

    Quote Originally Posted by kabir_sharif2000 View Post
    Far seer jodio shaman na, like in WC there were shamans and Thrall was Far seer, but i think Blizz made them shamans.

    Necromancer could be a class. BTW why not Witch doctor? But Mountain King class banano jay na, coz they are Dwarf exclusive. Brewmaster class ta ki korbe? drunken fist? sounds interesting

    But i was talking about one of two hero classes. F U blizz.. u can be creative.. but certainly not enough to make a distinction between Warlock metamorphosis and Demonhunter Metamorphosis.

    Actually WC te je epic Illidan chilo.. eta WoW e niye asha ekta challenge. Dealing arcane plus chaos damage and burning mana blinking around.. wearing only cloth yet fighting toe to toe with Paladins and other plates.. coz they will be having their own special set of enchants [like rune forging, but DK had one enchant.. Demonhunters will have all enchants].. a HERO class. U know what i mean.

    look WC is all about 3 heroes.

    One Paladin prince who turned in to evil. Who tried to save his people with the cost of him own soul, and ended up destroying them.
    One Demonhunter who was always misunderstood.. no matter what he did for her.. he had to lose not only her but his own home land and everything he fought for.
    One Warrior who drunk the blood of Manaroth, who was tricked into doin it.. fought through Human and Draenei corpses, killed a Demigod and yet avenged every bit of his sin and saved not only his people but also the rest of the Azerothian races when he sacrificed his own life and shattered Manaroth's heart with one last "counter helix".

    so Titans, Burning legion, Naru, Oshu'gun, Dwarf ancestors, Human ancestors, Elfs turning into naga, Aspects, Old Gods, and Emarald dreams these were all there. They made everything. Just Illidan k ignore korlo. comon.. just a end game boss? Was he that evil? no freakin way.. he was way better then Grom or Arthus and u know it.

    BTW .. After assigning Dragon aspect, the titans made Lokan the prime aspect. which means we himself a titan and he was the prime of all the aspects and what Blizz did? made him a 5 men HC boss totally doable with two men team. wtf!!

    Saron ke marle Azeroth destroy hoye jabe and so Titans didnt kill him, and yet he was a boss.. o common.. ;s

    and Eastern plagueland ar western plagueland er kotha nai bollam.. they can Go raid Lichking and they cant cleanse these two places? two ancestral home of humans?

    BTW Ashenvale should have been bigger.. and should have been under strong N elf control. they deserve it.
    I expected there will be a race called Naga too. There boss should b illidan.. Storyline ta ae rokom hoile aro valo hoito. Naga's supposed to have warrior, mage, demon or demon hunter blah blah. (Druid too) Demon/Demon hunter na dibar ekta reason thakte pare they included demon form in one of warlock talent tree. Thrall is shaman in wow. Far seer bole kichu nai :s.. Wolf ability tao diye dise shaman der. As well as lightning.

    They should Include two new race in next expansion. Expansion after cata. Like New Lich King (Bolver) & his scourge in Ally side and Illidan & his naga in Horde .... Ami bal er BE chaida Naga kheltam than..... (Just my imagination)


  20. #20
    Member kabir_sharif2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Jamaica, New York
    Posts
    2,670

    Default Re: Cataclysm Private Server

    U r one nut job sir. i give u that. @gogeta

    Its just [EB]. Not Elite B[a]stard or anything like that.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 18
    Last Post: November 10th, 2011, 21:38
  2. bloodcraft private server
    By kabir_sharif2000 in forum World of Warcraft
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: January 27th, 2011, 19:16
  3. cant put server in banglagamer game server list
    By furiousTaher in forum Feedback
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: November 27th, 2010, 21:10
  4. WoW private server
    By solid snake in forum Online Multiplayer
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: October 1st, 2010, 12:39
  5. HoN eXtreme Private Server - Closed
    By Aunee in forum Online Multiplayer
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: July 30th, 2010, 02:52

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Page generated in 0.33250 seconds with 14 queries.