• Very Satisfied
      • ISP:
      • ICC
      • Download Speed:
      • 300kbps
      • Upload Speed:
      • 400kbps

Default Most Anticipated Xbox 360 Games of 2011

Outside of Gears of War 3 and Forza 4, Microsoft hasn't announced any noteworthy Xbox 360 exclusives for 2011, but that doesn't mean the system is lacking in heavy hitters. While we patiently wait for some new announcements, there are enough cross-platform blockbusters to keep you glued to your console.

Dead Space 2 (January 21)
    Isaac Clarke escaped the Ishimura, but he hasn't escaped the nightmare. On January 21, the Necromorphs invade a densely populated space station called The Sprawl, and Clarke is thrust right back into the middle of the madness. Dead Space 2 also packs a new multiplayer mode putting half the players in control of the disfigured monstrosities. As if we weren't excited enough for this sequel already...
    Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds (February 15)
    The long awaited continuation of the popular fighting series is almost here. This crossover fighter once again pits the likes of Ryu and Chun-Li against the familiar faces of the Marvel universe in tag-team bouts. The simplified, three-button control scheme makes this an ideal pick up and play style game, and comic author Frank Tieri is cooking up a storyline where Albert Wesker and Doctor Doom team up to wreak havoc.
    Bulletstorm (February 22)
    When we heard Painkiller developer People Can Fly was teaming up with Epic Games to deliver a pulpy sci-fi shooter that rewards you for taking out baddies with style, we couldn't wait to get our hands on it. On February 22, players can start racking up points for dismemberments, nut shots, and whatever dastardly deaths they can imagine with the inventive weapons at their disposal.

Fight Night Champion (March 1)
    We're not sure what we're more excited for – the new story mode that follows a boxing prodigy through the seedy underbelly of the sport as he tries to become a champion or all the promising refinements EA Canada has made to the popular Legacy mode. Either way, we can't wait to jump in the ring with the latest title from the critically acclaimed fighting series.

Dragon Age II (March 8)
    Dragon Age won points for building on the classic Baldur's Gate template, but looked like a last-gen game compared to BioWare's other RPG, Mass Effect. For the sequel, the dev team is delivering graphics on par with its sci-fi counterpart, turning up the visual flare during combat, and telling a framed narrative about the Champion of Kirkwall that allows the team to skip the more tedious parts of being a hero to focus on the exciting moments.

Homefront (March 8)
    As big fans of John Milius (the inspiration for the Walter Sobchak character in The Big Lebowski and real-life writer of Red Dawn, Apocalypse Now, and HBO's Rome), we're excited about this collaboration with Kaos Studios, the team that brought us the legendary Battlefield mod Desert Combat and Frontlines: Fuel of War. In this piece of near-future speculative fiction, the invading Koreans have the American army on the ropes, so it's up to a rag-tag bunch of resistance fighters to drive them off the mainland.

Crysis 2 (March 22)
    Console gamers finally get a chance to see what all the fuss is about when the sequel for this critical darling drops on all three platforms in March. The sequel trades the dense island jungle for the urban jungle of New York City. With most of the Big Apple in ruins, players don the uber-powerful Nanosuit to drive out the alien presence.

Portal 2 (April 20)
    We hope GlaDOS stops toying with our heart and finally reboots her hard drive this April. After two delays, we're not keen on waiting longer to jump back into Valve's colorful world of death chamber puzzles. The promise of co-op gameplay only makes the allure stronger.

Red Faction: Armageddon (May)
    Rather than offer you yet a another open world filled with buildings to destroy via the amazing physics-based destruction engine that debuted inRed Faction: Guerrilla, Armageddon is going underground. As the descendant of Alex Mason, players drill into the red planet and discover a lost world filled with menacing foes, new military technology, and claustrophobic caves that will have you praying for sunlight. And yes, the impressive destruction is back, too.

L.A. Noire (Spring)
    It started as a Sony project and eventually moved over to Rockstar. Come this spring, Team Bondie's L.A. Noire will finally escape development purgatory and land in your console. The facial animation technology has to be seen to be believed, and given Rockstar's pedigree we're confident the adventure-style case solving will make our stay in 1940s Hollywood an entertaining one.

Mortal Kombat (Spring)
    After a wayward attempt at meshing Mortal Kombat with DC Comics, Ed Boon and co. are going back to what put them on the map – over the top fatalities and enough bloodshed to make parents' groups the world over bust out their protest signs. A familiar cast of favorite characters returns, as does the pick up and play combat made famous in the first three entries in the series.

Forza Motorsport 4 (Fall)
    As of now we don't know much about Forza 4, but given Turn 10's track record we expect a gorgeous game with a huge selection of drivable cars, deep customization options, and a robust multiplayer mode. You can also use Kinect to get a closer look at the impressive attention to detail Turn 10 puts into the cars.

Batman: Arkham City (Fall)
    Rocksteady Studios stunned the world by releasing a good Batman game with Arkham Asylum, and for a followup it's taking the caped crusader to the streets of Gotham. Following the destruction of Arkham, the government has turned a dilapidated section of the city into a massive prison. Batman thinks something's amiss within the walls of the compound, and when he has a hunch he's normally right.

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (November 11)
    You'll have to wait until our next issue hits to learn the juicy details about the Bethesda's latest mega-RPG, but having seen it in action we have no doubts that this game will win over fans of the series and impress anyone who sets eyes on it.

Gears of War 3 (Holiday)
    Marcus and Dom return with a few new faces in tow to once again square off against the alien forces as humanity hovers dangerously close to extinction. The new four-player co-op mode will increase your military presence on the battlefield, but it won't make the firefights any easier thanks to a new cast of bloodthirsty enemies called the Lambent. We're also excited to play more of the new multiplayer option called Beast mode, which puts players on control of a Locust Horde as they attack the COG forces.

Mass Effect 3 (Holiday)
    While Commander Shepard was doing the galaxy's dirty work in Mass Effect 2, the crew stirred up a hornet's nest of trouble and humanity is about to pay the ultimate price. The debut trailer showed the Collectors descending on Earth, with Shepard overlooking the invasion from the Normandy. We can't wait to wrap up the trilogy and send Shepard out in style.

To be announced…
    These games are scheduled to come out in 2011, but we don't have a firm release date or time frame yet.
    Rage
    Assassin’s Creed III
    Duke Nukem Forever
    Max Payne 3

Source

Like my Facebook page Gaming Newz for new gaming news updates.

My Facebook Twitter YouTube Steam

Default Re: Most Anticipated Xbox 360 Games of 2011

Nice. Just what i was looking for, something to excite myself. Am excited for most of the games, but too much excited for Batman: Arkham City, L.A. Noire and Homefront.
    Watching L.A Noire trailer, and im 110% sure its going to be a super duper awesome game. ROCKSTAR's FTW.

• pollob.codename13's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte G31
      • CPU:
      • Intel Pentium Duel Core E5200 2.5GHz
      • RAM:
      • 1+1 GB DDR2 667 MHz
      • Hard Drive:
      • Hitachi 500GB
      • Graphics Card:
      • Sapphire ATI Radeon HD 4770 GDDR5 512 MB
      • Display:
      • Samsung SyncMaster B2030
      • Sound Card:
      • Realtek built-in
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • csm
      • Keyboard:
      • A4 Tech
      • Mouse:
      • Toshiba
      • Controller:
      • Sonic Dual Shock
      • Power Supply:
      • Normal
      • Comment:
      • I always feel my pc

xclusive bolte gele ekdomi nai .. almost shobi multiplatform game ... Microsoft should concentrate to value their 360 more
    looks like this year is actually for PS3 & PC

• Darkthrone's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI-760GM-P33
      • CPU:
      • AMD AthlonIIX4 640 Processor 3.0Ghz
      • RAM:
      • 4GB DDR3
      • Hard Drive:
      • 1TB
      • Graphics Card:
      • Gigabyte ATI RadeonHD5670 GDDR5
      • Display:
      • Asus 21.5inch 1080P MS226H
      • Sound Card:
      • Creative SB X-Fi Go! Pro
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Razer Charcharias/ Sony PIIQ HP
      • Keyboard:
      • Cyber Snipa warboard
      • Mouse:
      • A4techX7/ SS XAI
      • Controller:
      • Xbox 360 wireless controller,Guitar hero les paul controller
      • Power Supply:
      • Gigabyte 460watt
      • USB Devices:
      • Ipod touch 8gb,team 4 gb,transcend 4gb.
      • UPS:
      • Current jay na
      • Comment:
      • Not happy with gfx card, will buy gtx560/570 soon
      • ISP:
      • Link 3
      • Download Speed:
      • 50/100 kbps
      • Upload Speed:
      • same as dl
      • Console:

Pollob bhai,bhul bollen this year cannot be pcs' year,pc gamers r going to miss lots of great games ,that r due to release 4 consoles next year.And,i agree with u,on the fact that next year is going to be ps3s year.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkthrone View Post
    Pollob bhai,bhul bollen this year cannot be pcs' year,pc gamers r going to miss lots of great games ,that r due to release 4 consoles next year.And,i agree with u,on the fact that next year is going to be ps3s year.
    Hmm aita sotto. Xbox 360 excluseve 2-ta sara ar kono-tar khobor nai. Bt pc onak great titles miss kortasa. Specially i would be very mad on Rockstar's if my only gaming platform was pc. 1st RDR and now L.A. Noire. Aitar trailer daklam and again 110% sure mafia 2-re uraia debe.

---------- Post added at 16:29 ---------- Previous post was at 16:25 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by pollob.codename13 View Post
    looks like this year is actually for PS3 & PC
    PC ar ps3-er year abar kamne hoi? Ps3-er year hoile PC-er year hobe na cause PS3-er exclusive gula kono din pc-te ase na. And PC-er exclusive jia koita ase 99% both console-e asa. So jodi kau bole PC-er year then that partially means all platform's year.
    Last edited by muscle; December 29th, 2010 at 17:34.

• Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte G31
      • CPU:
      • RAM:
      • 1+1 GB DDR2 667 MHz
      • Hard Drive:
      • Hitachi 500GB
      • Graphics Card:
      • Display:
      • Sound Card:
      • Realtek built-in
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • csm
      • Keyboard:
      • A4 Tech
      • Mouse:
      • Toshiba
      • Controller:
      • Sonic Dual Shock
      • Power Supply:
      • Normal
      • Comment:
      • I always feel my pc

Quote Originally Posted by muscle View Post
    PC ar ps3-er year abar kamne hoi? Ps3-er year hoile PC-er year hobe na cause PS3-er exclusive gula kono din pc-te ase na. And PC-er exclusive jia koita ase 99% both console-e asa. So jodi kau bole PC-er year then that partially means all platform's year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkthrone View Post
    actually amar kothata bujhte paro nai tomra .. pc year bolte ami bujhaisi je ei list-er besh kisu game also pc te ashtese .. normally pc misses great game I know
    but 2011 -e besh kisu great game pc teo ashtese like The Witcher 2, Crysis 2, Dead Space 2, Batman, Dragon Age 2, Mass Effect 3, Elder Scroll 5, Portal 2, Bulletstorm
    ekta year-e eto gula great game pc teo asha khub kom dekha jai ... thats why I said also pc year . .. don't get me wrong .. ami moteo xclusive gular kotha boltesi na ..
    obviously ami jani je xclusive gula kokhono pc te ashbe na .. at least i'm not that dumb, man.

• ЯV●shafiee007's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • eVGA X58 SLI Micro
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i7 920 Nehalem 2.66GHz L3 8MB cache Quad Core
      • RAM:
      • 3x2GB Corsair XMS3 DDR3-1600 Tripple channel (8-8-8-24)
      • Hard Drive:
      • 1.5TB WD Caviar Black + 250GB Samsung HDD
      • Graphics Card:
      • Sapphire ATI 5870 1GB GDDR5 256-bit PCI-e
      • Display:
      • ASUS 21.5" VH222H HDMI
      • Sound Card:
      • Built-in
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Steelseries Siberia with 7.1 USB sound card, Altec Lansing 2.1
      • Keyboard:
      • Steelseries MERC Stealth
      • Mouse:
      • Razer - DeathAdder
      • Controller:
      • Logitech G25 Racing Wheel, Xbox360 controller, Genius Maxfire G-12U, Creative Cobra 2, XFX Xgear
      • Power Supply:
      • Corsair TX750
      • Optical Drive:
      • Lite-on SATA DVD writer
      • UPS:
      • iNeat 1200VA
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 64-bit
      • Comment:
      • It's great... but my consoles are much better !
      • ISP:
      • Link3
      • Download Speed:
      • 170KBps
      • Upload Speed:
      • 100KBps
      • Console:

lol pollobbhai... apne jei game gular naam bollen shobi to xbox360 te ashtese ... ulta GEARS OF WAR 3, Forza 4 and other console exclusives ashtese na PC te :S

taile next year PS3 > xbox360 > PC

Red ViperZ---ЯV●shafiee007

• Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte G31
      • CPU:
      • RAM:
      • 1+1 GB DDR2 667 MHz
      • Hard Drive:
      • Hitachi 500GB
      • Graphics Card:
      • Display:
      • Sound Card:
      • Realtek built-in
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • csm
      • Keyboard:
      • A4 Tech
      • Mouse:
      • Toshiba
      • Controller:
      • Sonic Dual Shock
      • Power Supply:
      • Normal
      • Comment:
      • I always feel my pc

Quote Originally Posted by ЯV●shafiee007 View Post
    lol pollobbhai... apne jei game gular naam bollen shobi to xbox360 te ashtese ... ulta GEARS OF WAR 3, Forza 4 and other console exclusives ashtese na PC te :S

thats the problem of 360, man .... i mean look at the list ... emon ekta lineup jeikhaner almost shob game pc teo ashtese
    pc teo jodi game gula ashe then 360-r kono value thaklo na
    othocho PS3 game list ta dekho ... koto josh ekta line up .. really PS3 k value korar moto
    thats why I said 2011 is the year of PS3 & PC

• Uchiha Obito's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • ASUS P7H55M
      • CPU:
      • RAM:
      • ADATA XPG 1600MHZ 2GB + Twinmost Piano Black 2GB + 2GB = 5GB in Total
      • Hard Drive:
      • Samsung 1TB F1 32MB Cache || Western Digital External 160GB Speed edition HDD
      • Graphics Card:
      • Gigabyte Geforce 560 Ti Oced Edition
      • Display:
      • SAMSUNG SA300B 21.5" 1080p Monitor For PC and LG 2043T 20" for PlayStaion 3
      • Sound Card:
      • Built in
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Altec lansing VS series 2:1 Speaker For PC and Microlab for PlayStation 3
      • Keyboard:
      • Logitech G110 backlit gaming Keyboard
      • Mouse:
      • A4Tech X7
      • Controller:
      • 3 x XBOX 360 Controller and One Dualshock 3 and Some generic Controllers
      • Power Supply:
      • DELTA POWER 650 WATT with 89% efficiency with 56 amps available on +12V rails
      • Optical Drive:
      • 1 x Samsung DVD-RW
      • USB Devices:
      • Transcend 16GB JetFlash 700
      • UPS:
      • PC Power 1200VA for PC and OVO 600 VA for PlayStation 3
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 x64 + Linux x64
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • Didn't see till now.
      • Comment:
      • RIG OK and Console Awesome.
      • ISP:
      • BTCL ADSL 512kbps, 1mbps
      • Download Speed:
      • 60KB/s and 120KB/s
      • Upload Speed:
      • Secret

Quote Originally Posted by ЯV●shafiee007 View Post

ahem.
    For multiplatform games, you might want to change that last line.

• [email protected]'s Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte Z97x-UD3H-BK
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i5 4690k OC to 4.5Ghz
      • RAM:
      • G Skill 16 GB DDR3 2200MHz
      • Hard Drive:
      • 256GB Samsung 850 Evo SSD + 2 TB WD Black
      • Graphics Card:
      • Asus Geforce 970 4GB
      • Display:
      • Asus 21.5 inch IPS monitor
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Audioengine A2 plus Dayton 8 inch subwoofer
      • Keyboard:
      • Logitech K120
      • Mouse:
      • Logitech G500s
      • Controller:
      • Original Microsoft Xbox One wired controller
      • Power Supply:
      • EVGA G2 750W 80 plus Gold
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 8.1 Pro x64

Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    ahem.
    For multiplatform games, you might want to change that last line.
    lol

---------- Post added at 09:09 ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by pollob.codename13 View Post
    thats the problem of 360, man .... i mean look at the list ... emon ekta lineup jeikhaner almost shob game pc teo ashtese
    pc teo jodi game gula ashe then 360-r kono value thaklo na
    othocho PS3 game list ta dekho ... koto josh ekta line up .. really PS3 k value korar moto
    thats why I said 2011 is the year of PS3 & PC
    well tomar kothatai ghurai boli .....

jodi aki games pc te ashe and xbox eo ashe plus xbox e jodi aro olpo kisu beshi games such as Forza 4, GoW3 etc ashe and if a xbox 4GB costs $200 whereas a gamin pc costs minimum $800 plus regular upgrades and lots of bad ports , which one do u think most people will buy ???? sadly ai logic ta shobai bhule jai every time

and exclusive diye jodi success measure kora jaito, taile 2010 e ps3 ero onek gula exclusives silo such as God of war, Heavy Rain, GT5. Koi aktau to game of the year pailo na.

So 2011 is still a year for PS3 and 360 gaming

• Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte G31
      • CPU:
      • RAM:
      • 1+1 GB DDR2 667 MHz
      • Hard Drive:
      • Hitachi 500GB
      • Graphics Card:
      • Display:
      • Sound Card:
      • Realtek built-in
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • csm
      • Keyboard:
      • A4 Tech
      • Mouse:
      • Toshiba
      • Controller:
      • Sonic Dual Shock
      • Power Supply:
      • Normal
      • Comment:
      • I always feel my pc

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    well tomar kothatai ghurai boli .....
    jodi aki games pc te ashe and xbox eo ashe plus xbox e jodi aro olpo kisu beshi games such as Forza 4, GoW3 etc ashe and if a xbox 4GB costs $200 whereas a gamin pc costs minimum $800 plus regular upgrades and lots of bad ports , which one do u think most people will buy ???? sadly ai logic ta shobai bhule jai every time
    and exclusive diye jodi success measure kora jaito, taile 2010 e ps3 ero onek gula exclusives silo such as God of war, Heavy Rain, GT5. Koi aktau to game of the year pailo na.
    So 2011 is still a year for PS3 and 360 gaming
    nah .. apnio amar kotha bujhlen na ..
    i mean, ami abar kokhon 2010 -er kotha mention korlam ? ... i'm talking about 2011 ..
    and look at PS3 game list of 2011 ... great xclusive game + almost all 360 game mentioned here
    now go for 360 list ... 2 ta xclusive + other multiplatform games that are coming to pc as well
    i mean ekta year-e eto gula great game pc te asha kom dekha jai ... and 2011 is that year for pc
    eita ekta simple sentence ami bollam .. eita bujhte apnader eto koshto hoitese ken janina ... :S .. and i dont know wheter u ppl thinking it as debate ... ami neutral hishebe fact gula open kortesi thats all
    and eita also ekta simple fact je .. xclusive-er kotha bichar korle 360 is dying day after day ... its only alive because of 3rd party dev .. even epic games is also loose end of microsoft

• Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte Z97x-UD3H-BK
      • CPU:
      • RAM:
      • Hard Drive:
      • Graphics Card:
      • Asus Geforce 970 4GB
      • Display:
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Keyboard:
      • Logitech K120
      • Mouse:
      • Logitech G500s
      • Controller:
      • Power Supply:
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 8.1 Pro x64

http://www.tomsguide.com/us/xbox-xbo...news-9342.html

Exclusive kan dorkar xbox er? Ai year eo to 360 exclusive koekta silo. Always kom thake 360 te compared to ps3. 2010 was no different and 2011 wont b different also.

Plus xbox live aint free. Recently it was increased from 50 to 60 dollars. Ps3 te free always.

Yet xbox slim is selling like hot cake despite being no mod available for it yet.

So exclusives to dorkar nai microsoft er.

Jaihok u r forgetting da bitter fact dat pc versions these days are the worst version in majority multiplatform games. So aijonnoi bollam how do u think 2011 will b gr8 for pc when there are recent great examples set by cod bo and nfs hp pc versions?

• Uchiha Obito's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • ASUS P7H55M
      • CPU:
      • RAM:
      • Hard Drive:
      • Graphics Card:
      • Display:
      • SAMSUNG SA300B 21.5" 1080p Monitor For PC and LG 2043T 20" for PlayStaion 3
      • Sound Card:
      • Built in
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Keyboard:
      • Mouse:
      • A4Tech X7
      • Controller:
      • Power Supply:
      • Optical Drive:
      • 1 x Samsung DVD-RW
      • USB Devices:
      • UPS:
      • Operating System:
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • Didn't see till now.
      • Comment:
      • ISP:
      • Download Speed:
      • 60KB/s and 120KB/s
      • Upload Speed:
      • Secret

http://www.tomsguide.com/us/xbox-xbo...news-9342.html

Exclusive kan dorkar xbox er? Ai year eo to 360 exclusive koekta silo. Always kom thake 360 te compared to ps3. 2010 was no different and 2011 wont b different also.

Plus xbox live aint free. Recently it was increased from 50 to 60 dollars. Ps3 te free always.

Yet xbox slim is selling like hot cake despite being no mod available for it yet.

So exclusives to dorkar nai microsoft er.

Jaihok u r forgetting da bitter fact dat pc versions these days are the worst version in majority multiplatform games. So aijonnoi bollam how do u think 2011 will b gr8 for pc when there are recent great examples set by cod bo and nfs hp pc versions?

PC porting ain't the worst. the worst is PS3 porting.
    আপনার পচা PC বইলা তো আর সবার পচা pc na....

• W1C|<3D's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Intel DG41RQ
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core 2 Duo
      • RAM:
      • 3GB
      • Hard Drive:
      • Samsung
      • Graphics Card:
      • Gigabyte 9500 1 GB[factory overclocked]
      • Display:
      • HP 1859m
      • Sound Card:
      • Onboard
      • Keyboard:
      • A4TECH GK-85
      • Mouse:
      • Logitech MX 518
      • Power Supply:
      • 500 watt
      • Optical Drive:
      • ASUS Sata DVD RW
      • Operating System:
      • Windows Se7en Ultimate X64
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • RAM 5.5,HDD 5.8,Processor 6.4,Gaming Graphics 6.2
      • Comment:
      • Meh....
      • ISP:
      • BTCL ADSL
      • Download Speed:
      • 64+
      • Upload Speed:
      • 30+

lol man...mega pawning
    No 7. No discussion, sharing or referencing game hacks.
    BG Rule Book

Publisher
    • anik_lc's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI B250M Bazooka
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i7-7700 Kaby Lake 3.6-4.20GHz 8MG Cache 7th Gen
      • RAM:
      • 2x Corsair Vengeance 8GB DDR4 2400 BUS
      • Hard Drive:
      • Toshiba DT01ACA200 2TB SATA + 1TB Western Digital Blue
      • Graphics Card:
      • Sapphire Nitro + AMD RX 480 8GB GDDR5 OC
      • Display:
      • Samsung 21.5 inch Curved LED
      • Sound Card:
      • Built In
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Logitech H110 Headphone
      • Keyboard:
      • Perfect CS-556 USB Keyboard
      • Mouse:
      • Delux DLM-137BU Optical USB Mouse
      • Controller:
      • N/A
      • Power Supply:
      • Thermaltake PS-TR2 600W 80Plus Bronze Power Supply
      • UPS:
      • Power Guard 1200 VA
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 Pro
      • Comment:
      • Very Satisfied
      • ISP:
      • ICC
      • Download Speed:
      • 300kbps
      • Upload Speed:
      • 400kbps

Quote Originally Posted by tanveer View Post
    lol man...mega pawning
    Its Giga. Mega'r jug shesh.

Like my Facebook page Gaming Newz for new gaming news updates.

My Facebook Twitter YouTube Steam

• Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte Z97x-UD3H-BK
      • CPU:
      • RAM:
      • Hard Drive:
      • Graphics Card:
      • Asus Geforce 970 4GB
      • Display:
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Keyboard:
      • Logitech K120
      • Mouse:
      • Logitech G500s
      • Controller:
      • Power Supply:
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 8.1 Pro x64

Hehehe luk who is talkin here. Je lafai lafai dhakai eshe jasper xbox 360 kinlo 2 months research kore and next month e beicha dilo

• Uchiha Obito's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • ASUS P7H55M
      • CPU:
      • RAM:
      • Hard Drive:
      • Graphics Card:
      • Display:
      • SAMSUNG SA300B 21.5&quot; 1080p Monitor For PC and LG 2043T 20&quot; for PlayStaion 3
      • Sound Card:
      • Built in
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Keyboard:
      • Mouse:
      • A4Tech X7
      • Controller:
      • Power Supply:
      • Optical Drive:
      • 1 x Samsung DVD-RW
      • USB Devices:
      • UPS:
      • Operating System:
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • Didn't see till now.
      • Comment:
      • ISP:
      • Download Speed:
      • 60KB/s and 120KB/s
      • Upload Speed:
      • Secret

Hehehe luk who is talkin here. Je lafai lafai dhakai eshe jasper xbox 360 kinlo 2 months research kore and next month e beicha dilo

বুঝতে হবে আমি pc র মুল্য ভালো মতো বুঝতে পারসিলাম...

• W1C|&lt;3D's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Intel DG41RQ
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core 2 Duo
      • RAM:
      • 3GB
      • Hard Drive:
      • Samsung
      • Graphics Card:
      • Display:
      • HP 1859m
      • Sound Card:
      • Onboard
      • Keyboard:
      • A4TECH GK-85
      • Mouse:
      • Logitech MX 518
      • Power Supply:
      • 500 watt
      • Optical Drive:
      • ASUS Sata DVD RW
      • Operating System:
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • Comment:
      • Meh....
      • ISP:
      • BTCL ADSL
      • Download Speed:
      • 64+
      • Upload Speed:
      • 30+

Quote Originally Posted by anik_lc View Post
    Its Giga. Mega'r jug shesh.
    If u put it that way then its Tera pawning
    BG Rule Book

• Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte Z97x-UD3H-BK
      • CPU:
      • RAM:
      • Hard Drive:
      • Graphics Card:
      • Asus Geforce 970 4GB
      • Display:
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Keyboard:
      • Logitech K120
      • Mouse:
      • Logitech G500s
      • Controller:
      • Power Supply:
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 8.1 Pro x64

বুঝতে হবে আমি pc র মুল্য ভালো মতো বুঝতে পারসিলাম...
    Lol and dats y developers gave u uber awesome cod bo and nfs hp pc version jeta tomar core i5 eo chole na thik moton

• W1C|&lt;3D's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Intel DG41RQ
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core 2 Duo
      • RAM:
      • 3GB
      • Hard Drive:
      • Samsung
      • Graphics Card:
      • Display:
      • HP 1859m
      • Sound Card:
      • Onboard
      • Keyboard:
      • A4TECH GK-85
      • Mouse:
      • Logitech MX 518
      • Power Supply:
      • 500 watt
      • Optical Drive:
      • ASUS Sata DVD RW
      • Operating System:
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • Comment:
      • Meh....
      • ISP:
      • BTCL ADSL
      • Download Speed:
      • 64+
      • Upload Speed:
      • 30+

Lol and dats y developers gave u uber awesome cod bo and nfs hp pc version jeta tomar core i5 eo chole na thik moton
    amar C2D te awesome colsilo
    BG Rule Book

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast