Hitachi LT+ is out !
If you have fat 360 and have a Hitachi dvd drive (came wid pre Jasper models), good news for u is dat finally LT+ is out for ur drive.
Hitachi drive is as below:
>> C4Eva (in association with Team Jungle & Team Xecuter) released the iXtreme LT+ v1.1 modified FW for all retail revisions (32, 36, 40, 46, 47, 58, 59, 78, 79) of the "phat" Hitachi DVD drives (GDR-3120L):
Official release of the iXtreme LT+ for Hitachi (FAT Models)
- Supports AP25 backups for Hitachi 78,79
- Other Hitachis (32,36,40,46,47,58,59) updated to conform to LT spec
- Optimised PFI code to accomodate AP25 SS data
- Defeats current AP25 protection
- Protects console from logging AP25 violation for a period of 3 minutes, turn off/on console on black screen bootup before your 3 minutes is up
- Full disc stealth used by default
- Waveless booting , disc images are assumed to be correct!
- Split-Vid used as default
If booting an AP25 title without AP25 SS on 78 or 79 game will not boot but will still be protected from logging AP25 violation on current dash 12611 for approx 3 minutes
If LT+ encounters an unknown AP25 challenge, game will not boot but console will still be protected from logging AP25 violation on current dash 12611 for approx 3 minutes
AP25 SS are region specific for region locked games
LT+ for slim 9504 and 0225 is progressing, soon.
Thanks go to Team Jungle for their hard work and efforts in the development process.
Thanks also go to Team Xecuter for their generous support to this project.
By |-<NOSALIS>-| in forum Shop - Gadgets
Last Post: May 23rd, 2010, 04:14
Last Post: October 14th, 2009, 23:22
Tags for this Thread
Page generated in 0.16797 seconds with 15 queries.