So much for a game yet so less in return whereas we will give you the perfect platform to prove yourself and win 'em all.
We are going to introduce the first Fifa 11 Tournament in Bangladesh just like the last time. The situation was more or less like the situation is now. A new game is released, some are disappointed and a few are impressed. Everyone's lacking the perfect spirit to kick-start another exciting year of Fifa.
The rules are a confusing factor but Patch 1.01 gave us some Relief. So for the rules,
- Player switching must be reduced to 0.
- WCG rules are to be followed though I haven't seen any problem in not following as well. It's a different game but for the sake of a good tournament I will keep these rules intact (2010 Fifa rules).
- Pass, Shot: Auto
Through, Cross, Lob: Manual
Difficulty: World Class
Time Limit: 6 minutes
Other than that for the tournament,
- Entry Fee: 200 TK
- Venue: Metal Gear Gaming Cafe
- Date: 24th December
- Format: Home-Away (2 Matches)
For the prizes,
- 2,500 TK for the Winner
- 1,500 TK for the Runners-Up
To book a place, register yourself online here and to catch the feedback and updates follow us on facebook.
Thanks for taking your time to read the thread.