You can now play battlefield 3 in LAN without internet connection. emulator by bshtornado.
How to play Battlefield 3 LAN
>>Hosting Lan Server
1) Download battlefield 3 R38 server files> http://www.mediafire.com/download/b8...77_Binaries.7z
2) Download EMULATOR files (including modified server files, blaze servers, modified client)> http://www.mediafire.com/download/gs...mu08022015.zip
3) Download UPDATED blaze server executable> http://rghost.ru/8mlcbDhtm
4) Download UPDATED redirector> http://rghost.ru/6zCqDhQ8m
5) Download and install xampp 5.5 or 5.6> https://www.apachefriends.org/index.html
6) After installing xampp, run xampp, turn on xampp and start apache server and mysql server. open your browser and go to localhost/phpmyadminyou should see your database there.
7) OPTIONAL: Create new database user. though you can use existing users.
8) create a database named bf3
9) Now, the database selected, import bf3.sql file which you got by extracting emulator zip archive.
10) You can now see many tables in database. select loginpersona table. add new row- [email]test@test .com for and test for password. then run check if row was added. (actually you should not enter these credentials... this is just an example.)
11) Go to modified bf3 server files (got from emulator files) and run ServerPassBF3.exe.Now type that email and password (exactly same as the credential in database).Check if file is updated by running the .exe again.
12) Now copy these 2 files to original R38 server folder. overwrite if necessary.
13a) Download provider.dat> http://rghost.net/66xTYp2PD the provider.dat to R38 server folder.
13b) In R38 server folder, enter Scripts folder, then create(or overwrite) "Win32Game.cfg" file with following content> http://pastebin.com/n9J11HP1
14) Now enter Blaze server folder. Here is conf.txt file, delete that file.
15) There is a another UPDATED blazeserver.exe in a zip file which you downloaded earlier. overwrite that blazeserver.exe here.
16) Now enter conf subfolder inside blazeserver folder. You will see a conf.txt file here. Don't edit it. There is another updated conf.txt file so overwrite this with the updated one.
17) Edit conf.txt, you will now change the ip address here with your computer's local/private ip address. if you don't know your computer's local ip address then open command prompt and type ipconfig.
You can change server and client ports if necessary, but not recommended.
18) dbname should be bf3. enter dbuser and dbpassword that you created earlier. if you did not created any new dbuser, then write dbuser root and don't write anything beside dbpassword.dbhost should be localhost
19) Now go to r38 server folder and create a batch(.bat) file here containing this> http://pastebin.com/gYpkRGQk
name this batch file startserver.bat
You should change servername and password.
20) Now in r38 server folder, create a subfolder named 'Instance'. If there is already a folder called "Instance" in your serverfiles then DELETE IT and create a new one.
21) Now there is a htdocs folder after extracting the emulator. copy all the content of htdocs folder.
22) Now go to xampp installation folder(typically C:\xampp). now here is a htdocs folder. paste all the contents of other htdocs folder here. overwrite if necessary.
23) Now in htdocs here is file config.cfg. edit the file.
hostIP-localPlayer = write your private ip addresshostIP-externPlayer = your public ip address
there is mysql category, edit it with your mysql user information which you entered earlier in conf.txt file
24) Optional: copy updated redirector to your blaze server folder if necessary.
25) run blazeserver.exe. after few seconds run bf3.exe in r38 server folder.
>>How to join Lan servers
1) Copy all your bf3 game to another folder.
2) The Client folder from emulator package, copy the 3 files in it then paste it to your new bf3 game folder.
3) Download the updated redirector.exe>
and paste it to the game folder. overwrite. antivirus may think its a virus, false positive.
4) run redirector.exe.
5) Now go to browser, type the server ip address where you want to connect (if you want to your own pc then its localhost). then login menu will appear. register a user here. then login. you can see servers running in lan. click to connect and play!
- In case you can not access database by going to localhost/phpmyadmin (which is very unlikely) then you have to type 127.0.0.1/phpmyadmin. In that case you might have to replace all 'localhost' word from all the config files with '127.0.0.1'
- You need to allow all programs(blaze server,bf3 server, client) to bypass firewall.
- You may need to forward ports on your router. 80, 42127, 42129 , 42128 , 443, 3306, 9988, 3659, 25200
most important ports are 80, 42127, 42129 , 42128 these four ports.
- You have to use procon to control server.
- Password must be equal or larger than 4 characters. Do Not use any special characters for anything. Only use [a-Z][0-9].
This gigantic guide might seem too difficult to follow. here are video tutorials to make things easier.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhnxYAjIH7I bshtornado official
There is a procon guide here- http://zlogames.ru/index.php?showtopic=2869
you might wanna follow this for lan setup
ANY PROBLEM GO AND COMMENT IN THIS LINK- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhnxYAjIH7I