Connecting to Seeds
I have been using TorrentBD for a couple of days and am currently downloading a very large file.
From TBD's webpage, I can see that currently there are two seeders for that particular file.
However, my client can't seem to connect to those seeders. I was able to download about 22% of the file. But can't connect anymore to seeds.
Is there anything I can do to fix this? Could I have done something wrong from my end?
Client: qBittorrent 3.1.11
Windows 7 32 Bit.
I can provide any other information if it is necessary.
Thanks for your time.
there are several factors here.
1. to connect to another peer at least 1 of them must have real ip
2. if none of them have real ip ...then its quite difficult to connect to each other
3. for example if 1 of the peer is link3 (which gives real ip) then u can connect to that client even if your ip is not real
4. how do know if u have real ip? well go to your network settings and find your internal ip . now google : whats my ip. It will show your external ip. If your internal and external/public ip is same then you probably have real ip
5. in my experince people who dont have real ip : their download speed is good but upload speed is terrible
6. what is your isp ? if you dont have real ip call your isp to give you one (that will cost you of course)
7.if they cant , then change you isp
Last edited by sohagmmg; February 17th, 2015 at 22:22.
Well thanks. I'm sure I don't have a real ip. I have an internet connection from a local isp, who got their line from BDCom.
I'll see and ask if they can provide me with one.
By samgamer in forum PlayStation
Last Post: June 23rd, 2013, 21:28
Last Post: March 17th, 2013, 02:18
Last Post: April 29th, 2011, 05:57
By |Blaze| in forum Technical Support
Last Post: July 31st, 2010, 11:14
By pollob.codename13 in forum Action-Adventure
Last Post: December 27th, 2008, 07:43
Tags for this Thread
Page generated in 0.16461 seconds with 14 queries.