3. Start teknogods and click on "Automatic Mode (Host)"
4. Run the game -> go to multiplayer -> lAN -> and create a session
5. Wait for players and start the session
Please note if you leave a session and you want to join another session you have to do step 5-7 again. If you forget one of the steps the game will just crash or
you wont be able to join a session.
- You follow the steps but you dont hear "working" if you press f12.
Reason: Your antivirus software deleted the teknogods.dll from your teknogods folder. Go to the teknogods folder and look if the teknogods.dll is still in this folder.
If not you have to copy the teknogods.dll to this folder again. If you get a warning message from your antivirus software because of the teknogods.dll you should just ignore it.
You can also put the teknogods.dll to the ignorelist of your antivirus software. You do not need to have the teknogods.dll to host a game but you need it to join a game.
- I use a router and i cant see any sessions
Reason: The port on your router is closed. Open port 11155 for UDP.
Tried this with hamilton... and it worked!! also played with foreign players but due to ping difference couldnt player it properly...
Last edited by master_tanjid; October 16th, 2010 at 02:33.