1. aren't Xbox 360 from BD suppose to be region lock free?
2. so are we suppose to bother about the tags(PAL/NTSC) we see on Playbox DVDs in BD?
3. same question(above) goes for the downloadable 360 games torrents
4. how can i inject downloaded 360 games on a pen drive ?
and sumon bhai said that the games installed in pen drives from 360
can't be used later even if the files are stored in PC and the copied back to open drives
5. is there any way to preserve them so that i can avoid wasting time on installing them again?
6. Are there any issues when copying games that are NTSC or PAL? because i just wanted to copy Army of two(PAL tagged on Playbox) but after 40% says sths wrong with the DVD but i could copy Midnight Club:LA(NTSC) without a problem. is sth wrong with the DVD or is it the Region issue?
lot of question but would be great if can help