User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 80

Thread: Quran burning could not be stopped!

  1. #1
    Member
    • |-<NOSALIS>-|'s Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i7 930 2.8Ghz. LGA1366 Bloomfield with 8MB L3 Cache and 4.8GT/s QPI
      • RAM:
      • 3x2GB Team Elite 1333Mhz. Performance RAM in triple channel
      • Hard Drive:
      • Samsung Spinpoint 160GB SATA II HDD
      • Graphics Card:
      • Spaahire Radeon HD 4890OC 1GB GDDR5
      • Display:
      • Samsung T220 22" LCD
      • Sound Card:
      • Realtek 8-channel HD Audio
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Microlab TMN-4 4:1
      • Keyboard:
      • Perfect Multimedia
      • Mouse:
      • Dell Laptop Mouse 800Dpi
      • Controller:
      • Clone PS2 Controller
      • Power Supply:
      • Corsair TX650W PSU
      • Optical Drive:
      • ASUS 20X Dual-Layer DVD-Burner with LightScribe; Lite-on 16X DVD-ROM
      • USB Devices:
      • Transcend StorJet C 500GB & WD Elements 160GB
      • UPS:
      • Well 1200VA Generic
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 Enterprise 64-Bit
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • Windows Experience Index: 5.8(HDD); rest are 7.5+
      • Comment:
      • Too much for me!
      • ISP:
      • Mango TeleServices
      • Download Speed:
      • 40-50Kbps
      • Upload Speed:
      • 40Kbps
    |-<NOSALIS>-|'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Mirpur, Dhaka
    Posts
    306

    Default Quran burning could not be stopped!

    Inspired by Terry Jones, Man burns Quran near Ground Zero
    News Desk: Breaking News! In a condemnable incident, an unidentified low-profile man ripped pages out of a Quran and burnt them outside the proposed Community Center and Mosque near Ground Zero.



    Even though Pastor of the Florida Church Terry Jones cancelled his plan to burn the Quran due to international pressure and criticism, the unidentified zealot did not bother and set the Quran pages on fire.



    "If they can burn American flags, I can burn the Quran. Americans should never be afraid to give their opinion", he said. The news was first reported by the New York Daily News. Even the Americans termed the act of burning Quran as 'ugly' and 'condemnable'.



    In another incident near Nashville, Tennessee, evangelical Pastor Bob Old and another man burnt at least two copies of the Quran, drawing criticism and rebuke from other people.



    The call of 'Burn A Quran' was first made by Terry Jones, the Pastor of Dove World Outreach Centre church in Gainesville, Florida. He later cancelled his plan.
    Follow us onTwitter& Be our Fan onFacebook.
    Source: http://www.breakingnewsonline.net/wo...ound-zero.html

    ---------- Post added at 19:08 ---------- Previous post was at 19:03 ----------


    SPRINGFIELD, Tenn. -- Despite multiple pleas to reconsider, two local religious leaders held a private Quran burning in a Springfield backyard Saturday afternoon.

    The Rev. Bob Old and the Rev. Danny Allen both had different reasons for burning the Muslim holy book, but they said it had nothing to do with whether or not a mosque was built near ground zero.

    "It's about faith, it's about love, but you have to have the right book behind you. This is a book of hate, not a book of love," said Old while holding up a Quran.

    The two men said they burned the books to defend the United States Constitution and the American people. It's a move that has been denounced by Christian groups, politicians and even some of their family members.

    Three women who have loved ones fighting abroad stood outside of Old's home holding up signs to protest the burnings.

    "Somebody's got to stand up for the troops," said Ashley Parsons.

    Parsons' husband is fighting in Afghanistan. This is his fifth tour of duty. She said she thinks it is shameful someone would take the anniversary of a national tragedy and do something that both the president and military leaders have said could endanger troops fighting abroad.

    "I was livid," Parsons said. " I was very angry. I was very angry, and I'm scared. I'm scared for my husband. I'm scared for my friends and everybody who protects us."
    Source: http://www.wsmv.com/news/24972042/detail.html

    After reading these, I have only one thing to say: SHAME AMERICANS! You people just do not know how to respect others' religion.

    EDIT: Yet one more incident:


    CAIR: Burned Quran Found at Michigan Mosque


    Muslim civil rights group calls for FBI hate crime probe
    SOUTHFIELD, Mich., Sept. 12 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ --The Michigan chapter of the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR-MI) today said it has called on the FBI to launch a hate crime investigation of a burned copy of the Quran, Islam's holy text, found early yesterday at a mosque in that state.
    CAIR-MI reports that officials of the Islamic Center of East Lansing say vandals left a burned Quran at the front entrance of the mosque and threw pages from holy text in the streets surrounding center. Torn pages of the Quran appeared to be smeared with feces. An unidentified substance was also found on the floor in front of the mosque's main door. CAIR-MI has contacted the FBI about the incident.
    "The perpetrators of this unconscionable act of religious intimidation must be apprehended and prosecuted to the full extent of state and federal law," said CAIR-MI Executive Director Dawud Walid.
    Yesterday CAIR called for federal hate crime charges to be brought against three men who allegedly painted a racist slur on a mosque in New York.
    Authorities say the men painted the slur "sand n**gers" and an obscenity on the back wall of the Hudson Islamic Center just after midnight Wednesday. They have been charged with aggravated harassment, conspiracy, making graffiti, and criminal mischief.
    SEE: CAIR Seeks Federal Charges for Hate Graffiti at NY Mosque
    http://tinyurl.com/2aepnjh
    Earlier this week, CAIR called on the FBI to investigate a possible bias motive for recent vandalism at a Phoenix mosque site.
    CAIR-AZ: Phoenix Mosque Vandalism Being Investigated by FBI
    http://tinyurl.com/2g7mtzg
    Mosques in California, Tennessee, New York, Illinois, Wisconsin, Kentucky, Texas, and Florida have faced vocal opposition or have been targeted by hate incidents in recent months.
    CAIR recently launched a national public service announcement (PSA) campaign designed to challenge growing Islamophobia in America.
    SEE: American Muslims Speak Out: 9/11 Happened to Us All
    http://tinyurl.com/2bhkag2
    Editor Suggests Denying Constitutional Rights to Muslims
    http://www.nytimes.com/2010/09/12/op...12kristof.html
    Conn. Imam's House Targeted
    http://tinyurl.com/22kl7xq
    The Washington-based Muslim civil rights and advocacy organization also launched a "Learn, Don't Burn" educational initiative in response to an extremist Gainesville, Fla., church's now-canceled plan to burn copies of the Quran, Islam's holy text, on September 11.
    SEE: CAIR Responds to Fla. Book Burning with Educational Campaign
    http://tinyurl.com/2cq2hb8
    American Muslim individuals and institutions are also being urged to review advice on security procedures contained in CAIR's "Muslim Community Safety Kit."
    SEE: Muslim Community Safety Kit
    http://www.cair.com/ActionCenter/CommunityToolKit.aspx
    CAIR is America's largest Muslim civil liberties and advocacy organization. Its mission is to enhance the understanding of Islam, encourage dialogue, protect civil liberties, empower American Muslims, and build coalitions that promote justice and mutual understanding.
    Become a Fan of CAIR on Facebook
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/CAIR/42590232694
    Subscribe to CAIR's E-Mail List
    http://tinyurl.com/cairsubscribe
    CONTACT: CAIR-MI Executive Director Dawud Walid, 248-842-1418, E-Mail: [email protected]; CAIR-MI Staff Attorney Lena Masri, 248-390-9784, E-Mail: [email protected]; CAIR National Communications Director Ibrahim Hooper, 202-744-7726, 202-488-8787, E-Mail: [email protected]; CAIR Communications Coordinator Amina Rubin, 202-488-8787, 202-341-4171, E-Mail: [email protected]
    SOURCE: Council on American-Islamic Relations
    Last edited by |-<NOSALIS>-|; September 12th, 2010 at 20:26.
       2

  2. #2
    Member
    • 's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus P5KPL-AM
      • CPU:
      • Dual Core E5400
      • RAM:
      • Transcend + Kingston = 4 GB DDR2
      • Hard Drive:
      • 250 GB Hitachi Deskstar T7K250 + Samsung F3 500 GB
      • Graphics Card:
      • Built-In
      • Display:
      • AOC F22 22&quot;
      • Sound Card:
      • Realtek
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Creative Live 4.1/Logitech G35
      • Keyboard:
      • A4Tech
      • Mouse:
      • Delux
      • Power Supply:
      • Thermaltake Lite Power 400 Watts
      • Optical Drive:
      • BUSTED !
      • USB Devices:
      • Transcend 16GB
      • UPS:
      • DigitalX 650VA
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 8 Pro x64
      • Comment:
      • Gave up on PC......at least for now
      • ISP:
      • IS PROS
      • Download Speed:
      • Average: 24 Kbps
      • Upload Speed:
      • Average: 24 Kbps
      • Console:
      • 16
    йЦммєя³¹'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    +23° 45' 10.07", +90° 23' 5.39"
    Posts
    1,932

    Default Re: Quran burning could not be stopped!

    this is outrageous
    sth big is gonna happen after this
    01000010011000010111101001101001011011100110011101100001001000010010000100100001 001000000011101001010000
       0

  3. #3
    Publisher
    • anik_lc's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI B250M Bazooka
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i7-7700 Kaby Lake 3.6-4.20GHz 8MG Cache 7th Gen
      • RAM:
      • 2x Corsair Vengeance 8GB DDR4 2400 BUS
      • Hard Drive:
      • Toshiba DT01ACA200 2TB SATA + 1TB Western Digital Blue
      • Graphics Card:
      • Sapphire Nitro + AMD RX 480 8GB GDDR5 OC
      • Display:
      • Samsung 21.5 inch Curved LED
      • Sound Card:
      • Built In
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Logitech H110 Headphone
      • Keyboard:
      • Perfect CS-556 USB Keyboard
      • Mouse:
      • Delux DLM-137BU Optical USB Mouse
      • Controller:
      • N/A
      • Power Supply:
      • Thermaltake PS-TR2 600W 80Plus Bronze Power Supply
      • UPS:
      • Power Guard 1200 VA
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 Pro
      • Comment:
      • Very Satisfied
      • ISP:
      • ICC
      • Download Speed:
      • 300kbps
      • Upload Speed:
      • 400kbps
    anik_lc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    18,440

    Default Re: Quran burning could not be stopped!

    This man might not have any idea about the aftermath about this.

    Like my Facebook page Gaming Newz for new gaming news updates.

    My Facebook Twitter YouTube Steam
       1

  4. #4
    Forum Staff
    • aayman's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI X370 Gaming Pro
      • CPU:
      • Ryzen 1700 @3.7GHz (H100i v2)
      • RAM:
      • 2x8GB Trident Z 3600Mhz
      • Hard Drive:
      • 960 EVO 250GB + SanDisk SSDX 960GB + 1TB WD Black
      • Graphics Card:
      • EVGA 1070 FTW
      • Display:
      • ASUS PG279Q + Dell U2312HM
      • Sound Card:
      • Creative Sound Blaster Zx
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Sennheiser PC350SE + Phillips SPH9500
      • Keyboard:
      • CM QuickFire Stealth
      • Mouse:
      • FinalMouse Scream One | Logitech G403
      • Controller:
      • Steam Controller
      • Power Supply:
      • Corsair AX850
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 1703
      • ISP:
      • AmberIT
    aayman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    13,791

    Default Re: Quran burning could not be stopped!

    Why assume this applies for all americans? Shame on those 2 not everyone. What does this change for us? Nothing, but now Al-Qeada has another thing to brain-wash people with. Obama made it perfectly clear what the consequences might be, if they could go against that and still pull this off they we can say they don't have their troops' best interests in mind.
       0

  5. #5
    Member
    • [email protected]'s Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte Z97x-UD3H-BK
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i5 4690k OC to 4.5Ghz
      • RAM:
      • G Skill 16 GB DDR3 2200MHz
      • Hard Drive:
      • 256GB Samsung 850 Evo SSD + 2 TB WD Black
      • Graphics Card:
      • Asus Geforce 970 4GB
      • Display:
      • Asus 21.5 inch IPS monitor
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Audioengine A2 plus Dayton 8 inch subwoofer
      • Keyboard:
      • Logitech K120
      • Mouse:
      • Logitech G500s
      • Controller:
      • Original Microsoft Xbox One wired controller
      • Power Supply:
      • EVGA G2 750W 80 plus Gold
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 8.1 Pro x64
    Tom@L's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    San Francisco, USA
    Posts
    6,495

    Default Re: Quran burning could not be stopped!

    aikhane americans der dosh diye laav nai. U cannot make any conclusion dat a single act of an American wud apply to all Americans. So dont say shame Americans. Aishob fanaticism duniyar every country, every religion e ase. It is nothing new.
       0

  6. #6
    Member
    • Flame's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI 880GMA-E35
      • CPU:
      • AMD Phenom II X6 1090T @ 3.2Ghz
      • RAM:
      • 2x4GB Transcend DDR3 1333MHz
      • Hard Drive:
      • 2TB Hitachi 7200RPM
      • Graphics Card:
      • XFX AMD HD6850 1GB
      • Display:
      • LG Flatron W1953T 18.5&quot;
      • Sound Card:
      • Realtek HD Audio
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Creative | A4Tech
      • Keyboard:
      • Genius KB 101
      • Mouse:
      • Genius X Scroll
      • Controller:
      • Genius Maxfire
      • Power Supply:
      • Tt TR2 500W
      • Optical Drive:
      • ASUS DVD-RW
      • USB Devices:
      • ADATA 320GB External HDD
      • UPS:
      • Prolink somethingsomething
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 Ultimate (64-bit)
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • 5.9 | 7.7 (without HDD)
      • Comment:
      • BEST! :D
      • ISP:
      • Spark
      • Download Speed:
      • 45
      • Upload Speed:
      • 35
    Flame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,457

    Default Re: Quran burning could not be stopped!

    No need to feed the hype.

    Let people do what they want. They have to die someday too, right?


       0

  7. #7
    Member
    • |-&lt;NOSALIS&gt;-|'s Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i7 930 2.8Ghz. LGA1366 Bloomfield with 8MB L3 Cache and 4.8GT/s QPI
      • RAM:
      • 3x2GB Team Elite 1333Mhz. Performance RAM in triple channel
      • Hard Drive:
      • Samsung Spinpoint 160GB SATA II HDD
      • Graphics Card:
      • Spaahire Radeon HD 4890OC 1GB GDDR5
      • Display:
      • Samsung T220 22&quot; LCD
      • Sound Card:
      • Realtek 8-channel HD Audio
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Microlab TMN-4 4:1
      • Keyboard:
      • Perfect Multimedia
      • Mouse:
      • Dell Laptop Mouse 800Dpi
      • Controller:
      • Clone PS2 Controller
      • Power Supply:
      • Corsair TX650W PSU
      • Optical Drive:
      • ASUS 20X Dual-Layer DVD-Burner with LightScribe; Lite-on 16X DVD-ROM
      • USB Devices:
      • Transcend StorJet C 500GB &amp; WD Elements 160GB
      • UPS:
      • Well 1200VA Generic
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 Enterprise 64-Bit
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • Windows Experience Index: 5.8(HDD); rest are 7.5+
      • Comment:
      • Too much for me!
      • ISP:
      • Mango TeleServices
      • Download Speed:
      • 40-50Kbps
      • Upload Speed:
      • 40Kbps
    |-<NOSALIS>-|'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Mirpur, Dhaka
    Posts
    306

    Default Re: Quran burning could not be stopped!

    Quote Originally Posted by aayman_farzand View Post
    Why assume this applies for all americans? Shame on those 2 not everyone. What does this change for us? Nothing, but now Al-Qeada has another thing to brain-wash people with. Obama made it perfectly clear what the consequences might be, if they could go against that and still pull this off they we can say they don't have their troops' best interests in mind.
    Did you see the protest against Obama in BBC. People in the streets were like saying "He wants to make hell, let him make one only for himself." Then another said, "We want no mosque in this holy land. The people here are enough holy."

    What do you say to those? Maybe not all Americans are on the dark side but at least half of them are. This proves this. Some of them say with their mouth that they do not support Quran burning but at heart most Americans hate Muslims like anything. This is true.
       0

  8. #8
    Member
    • proton_chain's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte GA-P55-UD3
      • CPU:
      • RAM:
      • 4x4GB DDR3-1600MHz
      • Hard Drive:
      • 6.5TB (3TB+2TB+1TB+.5TB)
      • Graphics Card:
      • Nvidia Geforce GTX 760 4GB
      • Display:
      • Samsung Syncmaster 22 inch
      • Sound Card:
      • Asus Xonar Essence STX
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Shure SRH440
      • Keyboard:
      • TT Challenger Pro
      • Mouse:
      • A4tech Bloody V3M
      • Power Supply:
      • Thermaltake Toughpower 600W
      • Optical Drive:
      • Sony Optiarc DVD burner
      • USB Devices:
      • Blue Yeti USB Microphone
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10
      • ISP:
      • Amber IT
      • Download Speed:
      • 384 KB/s (day), 786 KB/s (night)
      • Upload Speed:
      • 384 KB/s (day), 786 KB/s (night)
    proton_chain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,113

    Default Re: Quran burning could not be stopped!

    Quote Originally Posted by aayman_farzand View Post
    Why assume this applies for all americans? Shame on those 2 not everyone. What does this change for us? Nothing, but now Al-Qeada has another thing to brain-wash people with. Obama made it perfectly clear what the consequences might be, if they could go against that and still pull this off they we can say they don't have their troops' best interests in mind.
    That is right. But the Americans are the ones who have to take the responsibility. Why? Because he is a citizen of America. Why would the govt take the responsibility of a citizen? Because thats why govt is for. Let me give an example. If you do something wrong, people will blame you and your family. Why? Because your family failed to control you, or teach you manners. That is why we should blame Americans.

    I think I have made myself clear.

       1

  9. #9
    Forum Staff
    • aayman's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI X370 Gaming Pro
      • CPU:
      • Ryzen 1700 @3.7GHz (H100i v2)
      • RAM:
      • 2x8GB Trident Z 3600Mhz
      • Hard Drive:
      • 960 EVO 250GB + SanDisk SSDX 960GB + 1TB WD Black
      • Graphics Card:
      • EVGA 1070 FTW
      • Display:
      • ASUS PG279Q + Dell U2312HM
      • Sound Card:
      • Creative Sound Blaster Zx
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Sennheiser PC350SE + Phillips SPH9500
      • Keyboard:
      • CM QuickFire Stealth
      • Mouse:
      • FinalMouse Scream One | Logitech G403
      • Controller:
      • Steam Controller
      • Power Supply:
      • Corsair AX850
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 1703
      • ISP:
      • AmberIT
    aayman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    13,791

    Default Re: Quran burning could not be stopped!

    Really? The the 9/11 is on you because the terrorists there claimed to be muslim, you are too. Therefore you are responsible. Catch my drift?
       2

  10. #10
    Member
    • proton_chain's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte GA-P55-UD3
      • CPU:
      • RAM:
      • 4x4GB DDR3-1600MHz
      • Hard Drive:
      • 6.5TB (3TB+2TB+1TB+.5TB)
      • Graphics Card:
      • Nvidia Geforce GTX 760 4GB
      • Display:
      • Samsung Syncmaster 22 inch
      • Sound Card:
      • Asus Xonar Essence STX
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Shure SRH440
      • Keyboard:
      • TT Challenger Pro
      • Mouse:
      • A4tech Bloody V3M
      • Power Supply:
      • Thermaltake Toughpower 600W
      • Optical Drive:
      • Sony Optiarc DVD burner
      • USB Devices:
      • Blue Yeti USB Microphone
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10
      • ISP:
      • Amber IT
      • Download Speed:
      • 384 KB/s (day), 786 KB/s (night)
      • Upload Speed:
      • 384 KB/s (day), 786 KB/s (night)
    proton_chain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,113

    Default Re: Quran burning could not be stopped!

    Quote Originally Posted by aayman_farzand View Post
    Really? The the 9/11 is on you because the terrorists there claimed to be muslim, you are too. Therefore you are responsible. Catch my drift?
    Since when did we start blaming Christianity for this job? We are talking about "countries" and "governments", both of which are light years apart from "religions".

    And since the 9/11 topic came up out of nowhere, there are rumors that question its "validity". Some say it was the greatest drama of this century. We can take that into consideration, if you continue on this topic.

    Sorry, your "drift" could not be "caught".

       0

  11. #11
    Member
    • &#1071;V&#9679;@spret's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus 970 pro
      • CPU:
      • AMD FX-6100 @ 3.5ghz
      • RAM:
      • Kingstone Hyper-X 1600mhz 8GB DDR3
      • Hard Drive:
      • Samsung Spinpoint 1TB 7200rpm
      • Graphics Card:
      • XFX HD 6870 @ 910mhz
      • Display:
      • Viewsonic 17'' LCD @ 1440x900
      • Sound Card:
      • Creative Tactic 3d Alpha USB sound card
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Thermaltake TT Shock
      • Keyboard:
      • A4 Tech Normal
      • Mouse:
      • A4 Tech 2x Office
      • Controller:
      • Xbox 360 controller
      • Power Supply:
      • Gigabyte Superb 720W
      • Optical Drive:
      • DVD RW
      • USB Devices:
      • WD Ext. 2TB 7200 rpm HDD
      • UPS:
      • RahimAfrooz 100VA Premium
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 home premium 64 bit
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • dont know
      • Comment:
      • Awsome....
      • ISP:
      • BTCL
      • Download Speed:
      • 110-135kbps(avg)
      • Upload Speed:
      • 64kbps
    ЯV●@spret's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Chittagong
    Posts
    1,123

    Default Re: Quran burning could not be stopped!

    america jodi holy land hoy taile r kisui bollam na.....jekhane proti 30 sec e 7 jon nari raped hoy......jekane nijer ma bap k se nijei jane na.....seta abar holy land........holy¤¤¤¤¤¤¤**g land hoileo hoite pare.......quran purtese to ki hoise......koto quran ora purte parbe????......quran to manusher monei roise tao seta kom kore hoileo 100million muslim r hridoye.....to ai poriman manush oder purte hobe jodi quran k destroy korte hoy......so ja issa koruk.....egula niye matha ghamay lav nai......america hoilo problem country like pakistan.....ai dui deshe ajibon religious nd othar problem thakbei......r majkhan dia bam hat dhukay dey israel.....sob patch r mul hota ai country......so aisob patch buji na vai......din sobai morbo.....shantite morte pari jate sobai sei kaj koren....eisob ageo silo akono ase....ajibon e thakbe
    Speed is like ADDICTION.....
       3

  12. #12
    Forum Staff
    • aayman's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI X370 Gaming Pro
      • CPU:
      • Ryzen 1700 @3.7GHz (H100i v2)
      • RAM:
      • 2x8GB Trident Z 3600Mhz
      • Hard Drive:
      • 960 EVO 250GB + SanDisk SSDX 960GB + 1TB WD Black
      • Graphics Card:
      • EVGA 1070 FTW
      • Display:
      • ASUS PG279Q + Dell U2312HM
      • Sound Card:
      • Creative Sound Blaster Zx
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Sennheiser PC350SE + Phillips SPH9500
      • Keyboard:
      • CM QuickFire Stealth
      • Mouse:
      • FinalMouse Scream One | Logitech G403
      • Controller:
      • Steam Controller
      • Power Supply:
      • Corsair AX850
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 1703
      • ISP:
      • AmberIT
    aayman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    13,791

    Default Re: Quran burning could not be stopped!

    Quote Originally Posted by proton_chain View Post
    Since when did we start blaming Christianity for this job? We are talking about "countries" and "governments", both of which are light years apart from "religions".

    And since the 9/11 topic came up out of nowhere, there are rumors that question its "validity". Some say it was the greatest drama of this century. We can take that into consideration, if you continue on this topic.

    Sorry, your "drift" could not be "caught".
    Just applying your exact same logic to different scenario. So what you didn't catch was your very own logic. ¤


    ¤ Why is it that they decided on burn a Quran on 9/11? Didn't the Americans blame all muslims for the tragedy? But is their blame in the right place? Obviously no and you know it. Hence just because 2 individuals decided to burn the Quran does not mean they will all do so.¤


    I have friends in the USA, all americans not immigrants, they don't feel this way so shouldn't I assume that all americans are like them? This too again following your logic.

    Oh and you question the validity of 9/11 but not this? The CIA is certainly capable of this as well.
       0

  13. #13
    Member
    • proton_chain's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte GA-P55-UD3
      • CPU:
      • RAM:
      • 4x4GB DDR3-1600MHz
      • Hard Drive:
      • 6.5TB (3TB+2TB+1TB+.5TB)
      • Graphics Card:
      • Nvidia Geforce GTX 760 4GB
      • Display:
      • Samsung Syncmaster 22 inch
      • Sound Card:
      • Asus Xonar Essence STX
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Shure SRH440
      • Keyboard:
      • TT Challenger Pro
      • Mouse:
      • A4tech Bloody V3M
      • Power Supply:
      • Thermaltake Toughpower 600W
      • Optical Drive:
      • Sony Optiarc DVD burner
      • USB Devices:
      • Blue Yeti USB Microphone
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10
      • ISP:
      • Amber IT
      • Download Speed:
      • 384 KB/s (day), 786 KB/s (night)
      • Upload Speed:
      • 384 KB/s (day), 786 KB/s (night)
    proton_chain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,113

    Default Re: Quran burning could not be stopped!

    Quote Originally Posted by aayman_farzand View Post
    Just applying your exact same logic to different scenario. So what you didn't catch was your very own logic. ¤


    ¤ Why is it that they decided on burn a Quran on 9/11? Didn't the Americans blame all muslims for the tragedy? But is their blame in the right place? Obviously no and you know it. Hence just because 2 individuals decided to burn the Quran does not mean they will all do so.¤
    Their blame is in the wrong place. Its like accusing the Earth of holding criminals! But ours is not. Because its the duty of a government to control its people from doing something extremely harmful. If you blame muslims, then we are talking about multiple countries. How can one person be a citizen of all Muslim countries? Even then, the government should take the responsibility, NO WAY the religion.

    The drift could not be caught as you did not throw it

       0

  14. #14
    Forum Staff
    • aayman's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI X370 Gaming Pro
      • CPU:
      • Ryzen 1700 @3.7GHz (H100i v2)
      • RAM:
      • 2x8GB Trident Z 3600Mhz
      • Hard Drive:
      • 960 EVO 250GB + SanDisk SSDX 960GB + 1TB WD Black
      • Graphics Card:
      • EVGA 1070 FTW
      • Display:
      • ASUS PG279Q + Dell U2312HM
      • Sound Card:
      • Creative Sound Blaster Zx
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Sennheiser PC350SE + Phillips SPH9500
      • Keyboard:
      • CM QuickFire Stealth
      • Mouse:
      • FinalMouse Scream One | Logitech G403
      • Controller:
      • Steam Controller
      • Power Supply:
      • Corsair AX850
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 1703
      • ISP:
      • AmberIT
    aayman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    13,791

    Default Re: Quran burning could not be stopped!

    And didn't Obama's administration try to stop them? Did they endorse their acts? Do you know about the people's amendments? What those 2 did was in no way illegal. Not every country is like BD where citizens will be beaten up or arrested because the government thinks its wrong. US gov did the best they could and these few people still decided to follow through.

    Now if Obama was the one burning the Qurans then we'd have a completely different issue, but till then don't blame all Americans because they are not to blame. Just like we aren't for 9/11. Those affected by 9/11 will blame you regardless of your country, because the tragedy was completely blamed on people of the same religion, not from the same country.
       1

  15. #15
    Member Marfi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Shamoly
    Posts
    583

    Default Re: Quran burning could not be stopped!

    are vai dosh ase sobari.kintu manush islam er keo kisu korle tate pura sara world er sokol muslim ke dosh dei.

    ar 2/4 ta pagol-chagol sob deshei thake tader control kora govt. er kag na.kintu Us er moto country te religion er kono value most ppl er kase nai.ar jara religious minded tara ek word a islam ke chok bondho kore hate kore.
    You see a world.I see a graveyard.
       0

  16. #16
    Member
    • [email protected]'s Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte Z97x-UD3H-BK
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i5 4690k OC to 4.5Ghz
      • RAM:
      • G Skill 16 GB DDR3 2200MHz
      • Hard Drive:
      • 256GB Samsung 850 Evo SSD + 2 TB WD Black
      • Graphics Card:
      • Asus Geforce 970 4GB
      • Display:
      • Asus 21.5 inch IPS monitor
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Audioengine A2 plus Dayton 8 inch subwoofer
      • Keyboard:
      • Logitech K120
      • Mouse:
      • Logitech G500s
      • Controller:
      • Original Microsoft Xbox One wired controller
      • Power Supply:
      • EVGA G2 750W 80 plus Gold
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 8.1 Pro x64
    Tom@L's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    San Francisco, USA
    Posts
    6,495

    Default Re: Quran burning could not be stopped!

    Quote Originally Posted by aayman_farzand View Post
    And didn't Obama's administration try to stop them? Did they endorse their acts? Do you know about the people's amendments? What those 2 did was in no way illegal. Not every country is like BD where citizens will be beaten up or arrested because the government thinks its wrong. US gov did the best they could and these few people still decided to follow through.

    Now if Obama was the one burning the Qurans then we'd have a completely different issue, but till then don't blame all Americans because they are not to blame. Just like we aren't for 9/11. Those affected by 9/11 will blame you regardless of your country, because the tragedy was completely blamed on people of the same religion, not from the same country.
    yeah 100% agreed wid u.
       0

  17. #17
    Member
    • proton_chain's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte GA-P55-UD3
      • CPU:
      • RAM:
      • 4x4GB DDR3-1600MHz
      • Hard Drive:
      • 6.5TB (3TB+2TB+1TB+.5TB)
      • Graphics Card:
      • Nvidia Geforce GTX 760 4GB
      • Display:
      • Samsung Syncmaster 22 inch
      • Sound Card:
      • Asus Xonar Essence STX
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Shure SRH440
      • Keyboard:
      • TT Challenger Pro
      • Mouse:
      • A4tech Bloody V3M
      • Power Supply:
      • Thermaltake Toughpower 600W
      • Optical Drive:
      • Sony Optiarc DVD burner
      • USB Devices:
      • Blue Yeti USB Microphone
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10
      • ISP:
      • Amber IT
      • Download Speed:
      • 384 KB/s (day), 786 KB/s (night)
      • Upload Speed:
      • 384 KB/s (day), 786 KB/s (night)
    proton_chain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,113

    Default Re: Quran burning could not be stopped!

    Quote Originally Posted by aayman_farzand View Post
    And didn't Obama's administration try to stop them? Did they endorse their acts? Do you know about the people's amendments? What those 2 did was in no way illegal. Not every country is like BD where citizens will be beaten up or arrested because the government thinks its wrong. US gov did the best they could and these few people still decided to follow through.

    Now if Obama was the one burning the Qurans then we'd have a completely different issue, but till then don't blame all Americans because they are not to blame. Just like we aren't for 9/11. Those affected by 9/11 will blame you regardless of your country, because the tragedy was completely blamed on people of the same religion, not from the same country.
    You are not getting my point. OK, this time I will make it as clear as possible.

    What happened on 9/11? A "criminal group" hijacked a plane and attacked "The Twin Towers", eventually resulting in the collision and destruction of the both. The "criminal groups" aimed for "USA", which is a country.

    What happened a few days ago near ground zero? One "citizen" burnt the Holy Quran. This "citizen" attacked the feelings of the entire Muslim nation.

    Is some random "terrorist attack" comparable to a pre-planned critical strike to the feelings of hundreds of millions of Muslims? If the answer is yes, then I have nothing to say as that will reflect your lack of conciousness. If no, then how dare they?

    Continuing my previous example from my first post... your father, mother, brother everyone hates corruption. But if you do so, you will be blamed, and the society will also blame your family members for their failure. Your father should not just say that "son, what are you doing, it is not fair to kill people without any reason. (boom) aw son, you've just killed one. (boom) . oh no another one. (boom) come on son, listen to me........."

       0

  18. #18
    Member
    • [email protected]'s Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte Z97x-UD3H-BK
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i5 4690k OC to 4.5Ghz
      • RAM:
      • G Skill 16 GB DDR3 2200MHz
      • Hard Drive:
      • 256GB Samsung 850 Evo SSD + 2 TB WD Black
      • Graphics Card:
      • Asus Geforce 970 4GB
      • Display:
      • Asus 21.5 inch IPS monitor
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Audioengine A2 plus Dayton 8 inch subwoofer
      • Keyboard:
      • Logitech K120
      • Mouse:
      • Logitech G500s
      • Controller:
      • Original Microsoft Xbox One wired controller
      • Power Supply:
      • EVGA G2 750W 80 plus Gold
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 8.1 Pro x64
    Tom@L's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    San Francisco, USA
    Posts
    6,495

    Default Re: Quran burning could not be stopped!

    Quote Originally Posted by Marfi View Post
    are vai dosh ase sobari.kintu manush islam er keo kisu korle tate pura sara world er sokol muslim ke dosh dei.

    ar 2/4 ta pagol-chagol sob deshei thake tader control kora govt. er kag na.kintu Us er moto country te religion er kono value most ppl er kase nai.ar jara religious minded tara ek word a islam ke chok bondho kore hate kore.
    really ? like have u been there and experienced it first hand naki amnei dur theke ja dekhla tai bole dila ??? Did u meet wid every American and came to this conclusion ???? I m sure u have relatives in USA too. So do they fall under this category like they dont value religion or sth like dat ?

    ---------- Post added at 21:22 ---------- Previous post was at 21:17 ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by proton_chain View Post
    You are not getting my point. OK, this time I will make it as clear as possible.

    What happened on 9/11? A "criminal group" hijacked a plane and attacked "The Twin Towers", eventually resulting in the collision and destruction of the both. The "criminal groups" aimed for "USA", which is a country.

    What happened a few days ago near ground zero? One "citizen" burnt the Holy Quran. This "citizen" attacked the feelings of the entire Muslim nation.

    Is some random "terrorist attack" comparable to a pre-planned critical strike to the feelings of hundreds of millions of Muslims? If the answer is yes, then I have nothing to say as that will reflect your lack of conciousness. If no, then how dare they?

    Continuing my previous example from my first post... your father, mother, brother everyone hates corruption. But if you do so, you will be blamed, and the society will also blame your family members for their failure. Your father should not just say that "son, what are you doing, it is not fair to kill people without any reason. (boom) aw son, you've just killed one. (boom) . oh no another one. (boom) come on son, listen to me........."
    unfortunately for u, that criminal group is not a normal Mafia group or sth. It is not like our Dawood Ibrahim. This group is Al Qaeda and they use Islam as a manipulation tool to further their causes.
       0

  19. #19
    Member
    • proton_chain's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte GA-P55-UD3
      • CPU:
      • RAM:
      • 4x4GB DDR3-1600MHz
      • Hard Drive:
      • 6.5TB (3TB+2TB+1TB+.5TB)
      • Graphics Card:
      • Nvidia Geforce GTX 760 4GB
      • Display:
      • Samsung Syncmaster 22 inch
      • Sound Card:
      • Asus Xonar Essence STX
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Shure SRH440
      • Keyboard:
      • TT Challenger Pro
      • Mouse:
      • A4tech Bloody V3M
      • Power Supply:
      • Thermaltake Toughpower 600W
      • Optical Drive:
      • Sony Optiarc DVD burner
      • USB Devices:
      • Blue Yeti USB Microphone
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10
      • ISP:
      • Amber IT
      • Download Speed:
      • 384 KB/s (day), 786 KB/s (night)
      • Upload Speed:
      • 384 KB/s (day), 786 KB/s (night)
    proton_chain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,113

    Default Re: Quran burning could not be stopped!

    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    really ? like have u been there and experienced it first hand naki amnei dur theke ja dekhla tai bole dila ??? Did u meet wid every American and came to this conclusion ???? I m sure u have relatives in USA too. So do they fall under this category like they dont value religion or sth like dat ?
    ভাই আমি বুঝতে পেরেছি আপনি কি বোঝাতে চাচ্ছেন। আমেরিকানরা এটা ঠেকানোর জন্য তীব্র প্রতিবাদ করেছিল। সেজন্য তারা ধন্যবাদ পেতে পারে। কিন্তু শেষ পর্যন্ত কুরআন পুরিয়েছে একজন আমেরিকান নাগরিক। এর দায় আমেরিকানরা এড়াতে পারে না। মতপ্রকাশের স্বাধীনতার অধিকার আর ঔদ্ধত্য এক নয়। গনতান্ত্রিক ও স্বাধীন দেশের নাগরিক হিসেবে আমি যা ইচ্ছা করতে পারি, যতক্ষণ তা সীমা অতিক্রম না করে। আমাদের সেটা বুঝতে হবে।

       0

  20. #20
    Member
    • 's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte G-31|Intel H55 Chipset
      • CPU:
      • pentium 4 (3.6 ghz)|Intel Core i3-370M Processor (2.4GHz), 3MB Cache
      • RAM:
      • 2 GB DDR2 | 2 gb DDR3
      • Hard Drive:
      • Sata 200 GB|SATA 320 GB
      • Graphics Card:
      • Display:
      • samsungSyncMaster 18.5' Wide LCD|15.6&quot; High Definition 1366x768 WLED Display
      • Sound Card:
      • BUILT IN
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Creative 2:1
      • Keyboard:
      • DeLUX PS2
      • Mouse:
      • A4 tech Optical
      • Controller:
      • microsoft XBOX 360 controller for windows [wired] | Logitech Rumblepad 2 | Logic chinese gp |
      • Power Supply:
      • normal &#2542;&#2534;&#2534; &#2463;&#2494;&#2453;&#2494; &#2447;&#2480; &#2478;&#2494;&#2482; :P
      • Optical Drive:
      • DVD rom|8x DVD+/-RW with double layer write capable
      • USB Devices:
      • 1 gb pendrive
      • UPS:
      • nai :))
      • Operating System:
      • Windows Se7en ULTIMATE x64 BIT RTM build 7600 Final :)
      • Comment:
      • Desktop|Dell Inspiron 15R black laptop
      • ISP:
      • Zip (256 kbps), Qubee Prepaid (512 kbps)
      • Download Speed:
      • 12-15
      • Upload Speed:
      • 12-20
    Upal-de-choosen1™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    kajipara,mirpur
    Posts
    1,464

    Default Re: Quran burning could not be stopped!

    This is abominable.

    Barcelona & Arsenal FTW !!
       0

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Quran full Flash
    By Rakib1111 in forum Software
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: September 17th, 2011, 13:18
  2. US Church will burn Quran on 9/11
    By abir in forum News
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: October 3rd, 2010, 14:50
  3. Just Cause 2 stopped working error??
    By shohag2018 in forum Action-Adventure
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: April 20th, 2010, 23:29
  4. quran reader pro
    By mr_08 in forum Software
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: October 28th, 2009, 22:32
  5. Banglagamers stopped
    By s.a_rocky in forum Trash
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: November 9th, 2008, 00:14

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Page generated in 0.37430 seconds with 14 queries.