General Game Rules:
- Competition Method: 5 vs. 5 (Teamplay, 5 players)
- Match Format: Best of one game
- Match Format from Semi-Finals: Best of three games
- Match Winner: The team who destroys the opponent¡¯s throne/world tree first, or if the opponent surrender.
- Version: 6.52c
- Drafting Mode: Extended League Mode (-AP will be typed in game)
- Game Speed: Fast
- Banned Hero: Invoker
The match will begin with a rolling (-roll ingame) and winner of the rolling will get to choose:
(a) Sentinel/Scourge side of the map or
(b) First hero selection from drafting (both bans and picks)
- Game Mode: Extended League Mode. (-Ap mode will be typed in-game)
- After the roll, teams will start the drafting. Both teams will be allowed to take out up to 4 heroes from the pool of heroes before drafting starts. This will work based on a 1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1 format. Teams may choose not to ban a hero and give the turn for the other team. When that team banned a hero, the turn will be given back to the team that didn't ban a hero before for their next hero removal. No hero removal may take up more than 5 minutes! If a team can't decide on their next hero ban during that 3 minutes period of time, then their ban will be discarded and the turn will be given to the other team.
1. Team one will take out / skip the chance : 1 hero
2. Team two will take out / skip the chance : 1 hero
3. Team one will take out / skip the chance : 1 hero
4. Team two will take out / skip the chance : 1 hero
5. Team one will take out / skip the chance : 1 hero
6. Team two will take out / skip the chance : 1 hero
7. Team one will take out / skip the chance : 1 hero
8. Team two will take out / skip the chance : 1 hero
A maximum of 8 heroes can be taken out before the drafting session happens. After the banning draft finishes, teams will proceed to pick the heroes for the game. Picking heroes: 1-2-2-2-2-1
1. Team one will pick: 1 hero
2. Team two will pick: 2 heroes
3. Team one will pick: 2 heroes
4. Team two will pick: 2 heroes
5. Team one will pick: 2 heroes
6. Team two will pick: 1 hero
So the team starting the drafting starts both the bans and the picks. If the team winning the rolling selects option A, so choosing the sides, then the other team decides who starts the drafting.
Game Play Rules:
- Backdooring is partially allowed: only outer towers (so the first and second in each lane) are allowed to be attacked without the help of allied creeps. All inner buildings (the ones found in the base) are not to be attacked, unless your allied creeps enter the base. If a creep enters the base, you may attack ANY building until you and your allies leave the base. Once you all left the base, you may not resume your attack until creeps enter the base again. Summons and dominated creeps don't count as allied creeps.
Sharing of Items:
- Sharing of item is allowed as long as the game permits.- It is not allowed to suicide to pass Rapier.
- There are no item restrictions in this tournament. All items may be bought on all 5 of your heroes and be wielded at the same time.
Abuses & Exploitation:
1. Hero Trapping (Warning or Game Loss):
Intentionally trapping enemies into trees or holes is not allowed.
2. Pause/Resume Abuse (Warning or Game Loss):
-During hero selection. From the point after hero selection process is completed, pausing without any valid reason is disallowed. Resuming the game without the other team confirming that they are ready is not allowed either.
3. Creep Blocking (Warning or Game Loss):
-Creep blocking permanently is not allowed but creep slowing/delay or luring is allowed.
-It is not allowed to block creeps with the help of spells, such as fissure, sprout etc. it is only allowed to use the hero model to intercept with creeps (accidental blocks are okay, as long as the fissure - for example - was directed at an opposing hero)
4. Bugs Exploitation (Warning, Game Loss or Disqualification):
No Exploitation of any known old or new bug discovered during game play. No excuses will be entertained. Ignorance is not an excuse. Participants/Teams are expected to know what these bugs are. Participants/teams that experience any abnormal game play are advised to inform the marshal on duty immediately.
Definition of ¡°bugs¡±
- Anything abnormal which will give a player/team an unfair advantage.
- Anything which will cause interruption/fatal error to the game.
Warning: After warning is given games goes on. If three warnings are accumulated then the team will be disqualified from the tournament upon receiving the third warning.
Game Loss: Game loss given to a team means that the team loses the current game no matter what is the result of that game. A win would be awarded to opponent instead.
Disqualifications: A team disqualified will be ejected from the tournament. They will not be able to further continue the current event.
Item restricions for all teams in the league are as follows -
In any single match, a team can get,
2 Guinsoo's Scythe of Vyse
1 Eul's Scepter of Divinity
2 Shiva's Guard
1 Arcane Ring
1 Refresher Orb
1 Orchid Malevolence
2 Shiva's Guards are not imba because Arctic Blast can only affect an unit once every 30 seconds. Tey can get it for the -ve attack speed aura though, which stacks with diminishing returns.
HOW FAR DO U GUYS AGREE????