User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Emma Watson came to BD on july 9th!!!!

• avas911's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte GA-EG41MF-US2H
      • CPU:
      • Intel Pentium Dual Core E6500 2.9 GHz 2MB L2 1066MHz FSB
      • RAM:
      • 2x2GB 800 MHz Apecer at 5-5-5-15
      • Hard Drive:
      • OCZ Vertex 3 120GB Sata III & Samsung 103SJ 1 TB F3
      • Graphics Card:
      • Sapphire ATI RADEON HD6850 1GB GDDR5
      • Display:
      • Philips 107S7 17" at [email protected]
      • Sound Card:
      • Built In Realtek ALC883
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Creative SBS A200 / Cosonic Generic / Logitech Ultimate Ears 200vi/SoundMAGIC E10M IEM
      • Keyboard:
      • A4Tech
      • Mouse:
      • A4Tech X7 XL-747H 3600 DPI
      • Controller:
      • None
      • Power Supply:
      • Delta GPS-500AB A 500W
      • Optical Drive:
      • Asus 16x IDE DVD R
      • USB Devices:
      • Transcend 500 8GB & Corsair Survivor USB 3.0 16GB & Samsung Class 10 16GB mSDHC
      • UPS:
      • Rahimafrooz 600VA Premium
      • Operating System:
      • Win7 Ultimate 64Bit
      • Comment:
      • Slow in gaming
      • ISP:
      • Link3 512
      • Download Speed:
      • Upload Speed:

Default Emma Watson came to BD on july 9th!!!!

It has been found that Emma Watson came to BD on july 9th....

Credit goes to Mother/Wasi Bhai...I found it after seeing it on his Facebook profile...

Here goes...

Videos:

Videos of Interview:

People Tree have sent SnitchSeeker the first photos and a look at the making of Emma Watson's autumn/winter 2010 People Tree fair trade fashion line. The first half of the video followed Emma and People Tree founder and director Safia Minney through the rural towns of Dhaka and Bajshahi in Bagladesh this past July. They visited Swallows, the Fair Trade project that make Emma's clothing line in Bajshahi. Swallows dyes natural yarn, hand weaves fabric and hand embroideres clothing, providing work for over 200 women.

Emma greeted young Bangladeshi children, and took up a temporary job as math tutor for a day to teach basic addition and subtraction to the young minds. The Hermione Granger actress could also be seen assisting with the fabric dyeing in clothes shops, and learning how fabrics are weaved.

A new message from Emma about the new People Tree line will be aired during the Prince of Wales' "A Garden Party To Make A Difference" on September 12 at 3.30pm GMT at the Friary Court of St James' Palace.

Quote:
    Following my summer collection for People Tree, I wanted to visit Bangladesh with Safia to see the difference Fair Trade makes.

The contrast between the slums in Dhaka (the capital of Bangladesh) where the people who work in the garment factories live and Swallows (the Fair Trade community supported by People Tree) was all too apparent.

You can read a short interview of my thoughts on the trip below, but I still find it hard to convey what Fair Trade means to those producing our fashion - it's just so impressive to see how the women have used Fair Trade clothing to escape poverty and empower themselves and their children. I was very moved and inspired.

Although I wasn't centrally involved in the design of this collection, I had great fun in helping Safia select some gorgeous Fair Trade textiles - a dogtooth hand woven check, cable knits, soft organic jerseys and the first Fair Trade hand woven brushed checked fabric which has been made into easy tulip skirts, dresses and shirts.

There are even a few party dresses, such as the little black satin tulip dress which can be dressed up or down to suit any occasion! I have picked out some of my favourite pieces which I have modelled for People Tree.

I want to congratulate People Tree on this new range and really hope people continue to buy these clothes and to support their great work in the promotion of Fair Trade.

Love Emma xx

Quote:
    SAFIA MINNEY What has been your experience of Bangladesh?
    EMMA WATSON I wasn't sure what to expect when we arrived in Dhaka, the capital of Bangladesh. I was expecting it to be very busy, and hot, but the first thing that really struck me was the noise, and the traffic!

Our journey from the airport was unlike anything I have ever experienced: no one sticks to the lanes; everyone constantly beeps their horns and generally ignores traffic lights! Soon after arriving we visited the slums in Dhaka where the garment factory workers live.

Again, I had some preconceived ideas but nothing prepared me for the reality. It was upsetting to see the conditions in which these people live, but I was incredibly moved by their spirit and friendliness in spite of such apparent adversity.

SAFIA I guess one of the reasons why these workers in Bangladesh have been protesting for a living wage is because of their appalling living conditions in the slums. Can you describe what facilities people have there?
    EMMA Facilities? There are no facilities there to speak of. In the building we visited, I saw one shower, one cleaning place and one hole in the floor which was the toilet. This was for the whole floor.

That floor had maybe eight or nine rooms coming off it, and each room housed a whole family, that is 32 people to one toilet.

SAFIA Their minimum wage is 1,62 taka - so that's about £6 per week. They're campaigning for around three times that much.
    EMMA Even though the cost of living is much less in Bangladesh than the UK, £6 a week is appalling, especially considering the hours that they are working. They seem to work around the clock and still do not have enough money to buy food to feed their family, or live any kind of life at all.

I really do hope that they achieve their goal of £18 a week. If they can, it would be life changing for them.

SAFIA You then went on to meet Amin Amirul, president of the national Garment Workers Federation which People Tree has been supporting for over 10 years.
    EMMA It was an honour to meet Amin. Seeing his office and what he does with so little, I felt like it was him against the world. What he tries to achieve just seems so enormous.

He is so determined and he is not going to give up until the lives of the garment factory workers have been improved. He was a very compelling speaker.

Quote:
    SAFIA You also visited Swallows, the women's project in Thanapara, Bangladesh and one of our producers to see some of the work we are doing and to see the difference Fair Trade makes.

At Swallows we work to employ as many women as possible so that they can support their families and build a healthy community. What was it like seeing all those different processes of making clothes by hand?

EMMA I always find it difficult to impress on people what 'handmade' really means. To make a simple garment they have to produce the yarn, hand-dye the yarn, get it onto the loom, then weave the fabric, cut it to the pattern, sew it into the garment and then embroider it - all by hand.

It is so hard for people to imagine what it takes to create something and how special that item of clothing is.

SAFIA What would you say to people who are like 'we're in the 21st century so why make it by hand today - why not make it by machine?'
    EMMA Having seen the slums in Dhaka and the conditions in which these people live and work to produce 'fast fashion', I would say to those people that this is not the way we should be making clothes in the modern world.

These workers have no rights and work every hour of the day just to feed their families. Fair Trade gives families the option to stay together, rather than one or both parents having to move to cities, and they are paid a fair wage. It empowers people and doesn't take away their dignity.

SAFIA Can you imagine yourself, born to a Bangladesh family and working in a garment factory?
    EMMA I cannot imagine how I would have the mental ability and strength to go into the garment factories in the slums every day and have my children living six hundred miles away.

We interviewed a woman in the slum in Dhaka. She was very candid about the fact that there just wasn't any hope for her. There is no hope for anyone living in those conditions and being paid that kind of wage. Coming to Swallows I see that there is an alternative.

The living conditions are modest but it's clean and there is a real sense of community, their families are together and they seem to love and be proud of what they are doing - many things that we in the West take for granted.

Swallows is special and I need to believe for my own peace of mind that there will be more places like this in the developing countries in the world.

Quote:
    SAFIA People Tree does work with 50 other producer groups in Bangladesh, India, Kenya, and Peru that are making that difference. What kind of message do you want to bring to people your age now you have seen it?
    EMMA I don't know how to impress upon people the importance of Fair Trade. It is so hard to get people to care and to realise what a huge difference Fair Trade can make to someone's life.

If, when buying an item, whatever it may be, people have the choice to buy Fair Trade or non Fair Trade, they should buy the Fair Trade item. It really does make all the difference - the contrast between Swallows and the slums in Dhaka is testimony to that.

SAFIA You've looked at different areas of Swallows' production, but as well as that you've seen the Swallows' day care centre for 60 children, from about 3 months to 5 years old. Then from 5 until 12 there is the school for 300 children. And it's not just for the children of the women who work here but also for children in the wider community.
    EMMA It's fantastic what you've been able to do. Not only do these women have jobs, but they're earning the same amount as men - there is gender equality, they are empowered. They're able to support and look after themselves, and live in dignity.

Then there is the fact that you're running this day care centre, and also a domestic violence program for the women who are being abused at than giving to charity, I think, as you're essentially giving these people the opportunity to help themselves out of poverty and that's all they really want.

I've been given a lot in my life and I have had so many fantastic opportunities. It's really important to me that I try to give something back. I wanted to find the right thing and working with People Tree is so special and rewarding and the best way I can do that at the moment.

I really believe in Fair Trade and I just want to see more of it in the world. I need to know there are more places like Swallows.

Source: http://www.snitchseeker.com/harry-po...-photos-76101/

P.S: To mods....i cant seem to embed youtube vids...can you guys pls change the vids from links to embedded vids......thanks...
    Last edited by anik_lc; September 6th, 2010 at 13:24. Reason: Embed youtube videos

• Uchiha Obito's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • ASUS P7H55M
      • CPU:
      • RAM:
      • ADATA XPG 1600MHZ 2GB + Twinmost Piano Black 2GB + 2GB = 5GB in Total
      • Hard Drive:
      • Samsung 1TB F1 32MB Cache || Western Digital External 160GB Speed edition HDD
      • Graphics Card:
      • Gigabyte Geforce 560 Ti Oced Edition
      • Display:
      • SAMSUNG SA300B 21.5" 1080p Monitor For PC and LG 2043T 20" for PlayStaion 3
      • Sound Card:
      • Built in
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Altec lansing VS series 2:1 Speaker For PC and Microlab for PlayStation 3
      • Keyboard:
      • Logitech G110 backlit gaming Keyboard
      • Mouse:
      • A4Tech X7
      • Controller:
      • 3 x XBOX 360 Controller and One Dualshock 3 and Some generic Controllers
      • Power Supply:
      • DELTA POWER 650 WATT with 89% efficiency with 56 amps available on +12V rails
      • Optical Drive:
      • 1 x Samsung DVD-RW
      • USB Devices:
      • Transcend 16GB JetFlash 700
      • UPS:
      • PC Power 1200VA for PC and OVO 600 VA for PlayStation 3
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 x64 + Linux x64
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • Didn't see till now.
      • Comment:
      • RIG OK and Console Awesome.
      • ISP:
      • BTCL ADSL 512kbps, 1mbps
      • Download Speed:
      • 60KB/s and 120KB/s
      • Upload Speed:
      • Secret

Default Re: Emma Watson came to BD on july 9th!!!!

attodine eita to mid july thekei jani.:S

• avas911's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte GA-EG41MF-US2H
      • CPU:
      • Intel Pentium Dual Core E6500 2.9 GHz 2MB L2 1066MHz FSB
      • RAM:
      • 2x2GB 800 MHz Apecer at 5-5-5-15
      • Hard Drive:
      • OCZ Vertex 3 120GB Sata III & Samsung 103SJ 1 TB F3
      • Graphics Card:
      • Sapphire ATI RADEON HD6850 1GB GDDR5
      • Display:
      • Philips 107S7 17" at [email protected]
      • Sound Card:
      • Built In Realtek ALC883
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Creative SBS A200 / Cosonic Generic / Logitech Ultimate Ears 200vi/SoundMAGIC E10M IEM
      • Keyboard:
      • A4Tech
      • Mouse:
      • A4Tech X7 XL-747H 3600 DPI
      • Controller:
      • None
      • Power Supply:
      • Delta GPS-500AB A 500W
      • Optical Drive:
      • Asus 16x IDE DVD R
      • USB Devices:
      • Transcend 500 8GB & Corsair Survivor USB 3.0 16GB & Samsung Class 10 16GB mSDHC
      • UPS:
      • Rahimafrooz 600VA Premium
      • Operating System:
      • Win7 Ultimate 64Bit
      • Comment:
      • Slow in gaming
      • ISP:
      • Link3 512
      • Download Speed:
      • Upload Speed:

Ami jan taam na..

A bit old news.

But nice info spread by the poster. Good work!

POST DELETED BY ME. :mellow:
    Last edited by Leaving BG; August 30th, 2010 at 19:15.

• Badhon's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • GIGABYTE GA-G31M-ES2C (Rev. 1.x) (Intel G31 Chipset)
      • CPU:
      • Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 (2.5 GHz, 800 FSB, 2 MB L2 Cache, 45nm) (Default Clock)
      • RAM:
      • 1x Patriot 2GB DDR2 800 Bus (Single Channel) (Crappy Brand)
      • Hard Drive:
      • SAMSUNG F1 320GB SATA 7200RPM
      • Graphics Card:
      • Onboard
      • Display:
      • SAMSUNG SyncMaster 550s 15" (Max. Resolution 1024x768) (White)
      • Sound Card:
      • Onboard (Realtek 8-Channel HD)
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Microlab M-119 2:1 Amplified Subwoofer System (Black)
      • Keyboard:
      • Perfect
      • Mouse:
      • Leno Optical
      • Controller:
      • USB Network Joystic
      • Power Supply:
      • Value-Top 400w
      • Optical Drive:
      • LiteON 16x DVD-ROM
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 Ultimate x86 Genuine
      • Comment:
      • My Girlfriend
      • ISP:
      • Banglalion
      • Download Speed:
      • Avg. 30-40 KBps.
      • Upload Speed:
      • Slower Than A Turtles
      • Console:

Rion Meyederke Somman Korte Shiko. Nahole Biyer pore Boyer Mair Khawar Jonno Ready Thakio.
    A strong man doesn't need to read the future, he makes his own

amio jantam na, anyway 7th and 8th photo ta kirokom lagtese?

and first video er 56 second e?
    Last edited by Tarik; August 30th, 2010 at 19:16.

She must have been happy when she finally got off this rock.
    Last edited by Unknown; August 30th, 2010 at 19:56.

• CODhunter's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI Z270 tomahok
      • CPU:
      • i7 7700k
      • RAM:
      • 16GB G-Skill RGB 3000bus
      • Hard Drive:
      • 128GB Corsiar SSD+1TB WD
      • Graphics Card:
      • EVGA GTX 1070 FTW
      • Display:
      • Samsung 23.6' 4K
      • Mouse:
      • Razor elite
      • Power Supply:
      • Thermalteck 530 SE
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 (pirated)

ahare amar jan aisa guira gelo r ami janlam-o na

• Badhon's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • GIGABYTE GA-G31M-ES2C (Rev. 1.x) (Intel G31 Chipset)
      • CPU:
      • Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 (2.5 GHz, 800 FSB, 2 MB L2 Cache, 45nm) (Default Clock)
      • RAM:
      • 1x Patriot 2GB DDR2 800 Bus (Single Channel) (Crappy Brand)
      • Hard Drive:
      • SAMSUNG F1 320GB SATA 7200RPM
      • Graphics Card:
      • Onboard
      • Display:
      • SAMSUNG SyncMaster 550s 15" (Max. Resolution 1024x768) (White)
      • Sound Card:
      • Onboard (Realtek 8-Channel HD)
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Microlab M-119 2:1 Amplified Subwoofer System (Black)
      • Keyboard:
      • Perfect
      • Mouse:
      • Leno Optical
      • Controller:
      • USB Network Joystic
      • Power Supply:
      • Value-Top 400w
      • Optical Drive:
      • LiteON 16x DVD-ROM
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 Ultimate x86 Genuine
      • Comment:
      • My Girlfriend
      • ISP:
      • Banglalion
      • Download Speed:
      • Avg. 30-40 KBps.
      • Upload Speed:
      • Slower Than A Turtles
      • Console:

Quote Originally Posted by CODhunter View Post
    lol man.. Inshallah agami bar asle dekha korte parben. toi amio jamu. bcoz amaro obosta apnar moto.
    A strong man doesn't need to read the future, he makes his own

• 's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte G-31|Intel H55 Chipset
      • CPU:
      • pentium 4 (3.6 ghz)|Intel Core i3-370M Processor (2.4GHz), 3MB Cache
      • RAM:
      • 2 GB DDR2 | 2 gb DDR3
      • Hard Drive:
      • Sata 200 GB|SATA 320 GB
      • Graphics Card:
      • Display:
      • samsungSyncMaster 18.5' Wide LCD|15.6" High Definition 1366x768 WLED Display
      • Sound Card:
      • BUILT IN
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Creative 2:1
      • Keyboard:
      • DeLUX PS2
      • Mouse:
      • A4 tech Optical
      • Controller:
      • microsoft XBOX 360 controller for windows [wired] | Logitech Rumblepad 2 | Logic chinese gp |
      • Power Supply:
      • normal ৮০০ টাকা এর মাল :P
      • Optical Drive:
      • DVD rom|8x DVD+/-RW with double layer write capable
      • USB Devices:
      • 1 gb pendrive
      • UPS:
      • nai :))
      • Operating System:
      • Windows Se7en ULTIMATE x64 BIT RTM build 7600 Final :)
      • Comment:
      • Desktop|Dell Inspiron 15R black laptop
      • ISP:
      • Zip (256 kbps), Qubee Prepaid (512 kbps)
      • Download Speed:
      • 12-15
      • Upload Speed:
      • 12-20

Old news though pics are nice
    She looks sexy in saloar kamiz

Barcelona & Arsenal FTW !!

• EaGL1337's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte H55M-S2H in Thermaltake Dokker
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i5 750, 2.66 GHz, 8MB L3 Cache, Quad Core
      • RAM:
      • 2x2GB DDR3 1333MHz (Total 4GB)
      • Hard Drive:
      • SAMSUNG Spinpoint F3 HD502HJ 500GB
      • Graphics Card:
      • XFX AMD Radeon 6950 2 GB GDDR5 @ Stock clocks
      • Display:
      • Samsung 943NWPLUS 19 inch widescreen LCD display
      • Sound Card:
      • Integrated Realtek High Definition Audio System
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Altech Lansing VS2621 2.1 Speaker System/TT Esports Shock One Gaming Headset
      • Keyboard:
      • A4 Tech multimedia keyboard
      • Mouse:
      • Razer Taipan 4G
      • Power Supply:
      • Delta 550W
      • Optical Drive:
      • Asus DVD writer 24X
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 Ultimate 32 bit
      • Comment:
      • After the upgrade, this thing kicks a$$!
      • ISP:
      • Link3
      • Download Speed:
      • 64KB before 8PM. 160 KB after 8PM
      • Upload Speed:
      • Same as above
      • Console:

First Pic: LOL She looks annoyed.

• pollob.codename13's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte G31
      • CPU:
      • Intel Pentium Duel Core E5200 2.5GHz
      • RAM:
      • 1+1 GB DDR2 667 MHz
      • Hard Drive:
      • Hitachi 500GB
      • Graphics Card:
      • Sapphire ATI Radeon HD 4770 GDDR5 512 MB
      • Display:
      • Samsung SyncMaster B2030
      • Sound Card:
      • Realtek built-in
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • csm
      • Keyboard:
      • A4 Tech
      • Mouse:
      • Toshiba
      • Controller:
      • Sonic Dual Shock
      • Power Supply:
      • Normal
      • Comment:
      • I always feel my pc

Welcome to Bangladesh .. erpor ashle Harry Potter & Ron keo shathe nia ashle valo hoi ..
    shobar magic dia BD tar ekto unnoti kora dorkar

and I'll also recommend her, jodi shahosh thake taile ekto Palestine country tao ghuira dekhe ashuk ..

• Uchiha Obito's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • ASUS P7H55M
      • CPU:
      • RAM:
      • ADATA XPG 1600MHZ 2GB + Twinmost Piano Black 2GB + 2GB = 5GB in Total
      • Hard Drive:
      • Samsung 1TB F1 32MB Cache || Western Digital External 160GB Speed edition HDD
      • Graphics Card:
      • Gigabyte Geforce 560 Ti Oced Edition
      • Display:
      • SAMSUNG SA300B 21.5" 1080p Monitor For PC and LG 2043T 20" for PlayStaion 3
      • Sound Card:
      • Built in
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Altec lansing VS series 2:1 Speaker For PC and Microlab for PlayStation 3
      • Keyboard:
      • Logitech G110 backlit gaming Keyboard
      • Mouse:
      • A4Tech X7
      • Controller:
      • 3 x XBOX 360 Controller and One Dualshock 3 and Some generic Controllers
      • Power Supply:
      • DELTA POWER 650 WATT with 89% efficiency with 56 amps available on +12V rails
      • Optical Drive:
      • 1 x Samsung DVD-RW
      • USB Devices:
      • Transcend 16GB JetFlash 700
      • UPS:
      • PC Power 1200VA for PC and OVO 600 VA for PlayStation 3
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 x64 + Linux x64
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • Didn't see till now.
      • Comment:
      • RIG OK and Console Awesome.
      • ISP:
      • BTCL ADSL 512kbps, 1mbps
      • Download Speed:
      • 60KB/s and 120KB/s
      • Upload Speed:
      • Secret

Nah....She looks bad in salwar camiz and also she is not beautiful not to me atleast....

bangladeshi girls are more beautiful than her.

• XtremeGamer's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • ECS P45T-A Black Series
      • CPU:
      • Intel Pentium DualCore E5200 - 2.5Ghz
      • RAM:
      • Transcend JetRAM (2GB X 4 = 8GB )
      • Hard Drive:
      • SAMSUNG Spinpoint 3 x 1TB = 3TB
      • Graphics Card:
      • XFX ATI Radeon HD 4890
      • Display:
      • ASUS VH222H 21.5" HD Full HD Monitor With HDMI.
      • Sound Card:
      • Realtek High Definition ALC888
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Creative I-Trigue L3500 - 2.1
      • Keyboard:
      • Mercury Multimedia
      • Mouse:
      • A4 Tech 2X Office MOP-70D
      • Controller:
      • XBox 360
      • Power Supply:
      • Thermaltake Toughpower 600 Watt
      • Optical Drive:
      • Asus DVD-RW & DVD ROM
      • USB Devices:
      • Transcend JetFlash 16GB
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 AND WIDOWS XP
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • 5.9 in win7
      • Comment:
      • update sooon
      • Console:

Quote Originally Posted by pollob.codename13 View Post
    Welcome to Bangladesh .. erpor ashle Harry Potter & Ron keo shathe nia ashle valo hoi ..
    shobar magic dia BD tar ekto unnoti kora dorkar

and I'll also recommend her, jodi shahosh thake taile ekto Palestine country tao ghuira dekhe ashuk ..
    what a comment pollob vai...

---------- Post added at 23:50 ---------- Previous post was at 23:47 ----------

OH what a love?
    গেম খেলতে খেলতে পাগল হয়ে গেলাম

• SadIkMahdI's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte B85M-D3H
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i5 4590 @ 3.30 GHz
      • RAM:
      • 4x4GB G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM 1600 Bus Desktop Memory
      • Hard Drive:
      • Western Digital WD10EZEX 1 TB | SanDisk 2.5" 128GB SATA III Internal Solid State Drive
      • Graphics Card:
      • EVGA GeForce GTX 750 Ti FTW Edition with ACX Cooling
      • Display:
      • Samsung SB19B300B 18.5 LED
      • Sound Card:
      • Built in Realtech HD
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Altec Lansing VS2621 2:1 Channel Speakers
      • Keyboard:
      • Newmen E370 Illuminated Keyboard
      • Mouse:
      • Bloody V3
      • Controller:
      • Original Microsoft Xbox360 Controller for Windows (Wired Black)
      • Power Supply:
      • Thermaltake Litepower 500W
      • Optical Drive:
      • Samsung S-ATA TrueDirect Super WriteMaster
      • USB Devices:
      • SanDisk Ultra USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32 GB
      • UPS:
      • Power Tree 1250VA
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 Ultimate 64 Bit
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • 5.3 @ Windows 7 Benchmark
      • Comment:
      • long way 2 go..
      • ISP:
      • B.Net
      • Download Speed:
      • 2.5 Mbps

lolz..akhon ai dukhkhe COD baad die Harry Potter khela start koren..

Quote Originally Posted by Sumon View Post
    Nah....She looks bad in salwar camiz and also she is not beautiful not to me atleast....

Lol, +1...

• XtremeGamer's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • ECS P45T-A Black Series
      • CPU:
      • Intel Pentium DualCore E5200 - 2.5Ghz
      • RAM:
      • Transcend JetRAM (2GB X 4 = 8GB )
      • Hard Drive:
      • SAMSUNG Spinpoint 3 x 1TB = 3TB
      • Graphics Card:
      • XFX ATI Radeon HD 4890
      • Display:
      • ASUS VH222H 21.5" HD Full HD Monitor With HDMI.
      • Sound Card:
      • Realtek High Definition ALC888
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Creative I-Trigue L3500 - 2.1
      • Keyboard:
      • Mercury Multimedia
      • Mouse:
      • A4 Tech 2X Office MOP-70D
      • Controller:
      • XBox 360
      • Power Supply:
      • Thermaltake Toughpower 600 Watt
      • Optical Drive:
      • Asus DVD-RW & DVD ROM
      • USB Devices:
      • Transcend JetFlash 16GB
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 AND WIDOWS XP
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • 5.9 in win7
      • Comment:
      • update sooon
      • Console:

Quote Originally Posted by SadIkMahdI View Post
    lolz..akhon ai dukhkhe COD baad die Harry Potter khela start koren..

গেম খেলতে খেলতে পাগল হয়ে গেলাম

• CODhunter's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI Z270 tomahok
      • CPU:
      • i7 7700k
      • RAM:
      • 16GB G-Skill RGB 3000bus
      • Hard Drive:
      • 128GB Corsiar SSD+1TB WD
      • Graphics Card:
      • EVGA GTX 1070 FTW
      • Display:
      • Samsung 23.6' 4K
      • Mouse:
      • Razor elite
      • Power Supply:
      • Thermalteck 530 SE
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 (pirated)

Quote Originally Posted by Sumon View Post

true but she would like if she got black hair. just think ema with black hair,, i think
    she would
    BTW chinta kortachi CODhunter theke HARRYhunter homu naki
    sorry there is no chance of that

Publisher
    • anik_lc's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI B250M Bazooka
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i7-7700 Kaby Lake 3.6-4.20GHz 8MG Cache 7th Gen
      • RAM:
      • 2x Corsair Vengeance 8GB DDR4 2400 BUS
      • Hard Drive:
      • Toshiba DT01ACA200 2TB SATA + 1TB Western Digital Blue
      • Graphics Card:
      • Sapphire Nitro + AMD RX 480 8GB GDDR5 OC
      • Display:
      • Samsung 21.5 inch Curved LED
      • Sound Card:
      • Built In
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Logitech H110 Headphone
      • Keyboard:
      • Perfect CS-556 USB Keyboard
      • Mouse:
      • Delux DLM-137BU Optical USB Mouse
      • Controller:
      • N/A
      • Power Supply:
      • Thermaltake PS-TR2 600W 80Plus Bronze Power Supply
      • UPS:
      • Power Guard 1200 VA
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 Pro
      • Comment:
      • Very Satisfied
      • ISP:
      • ICC
      • Download Speed:
      • 300kbps
      • Upload Speed:
      • 400kbps

Detail News from Prothom Alo today:

বাংলাদেশে হ্যারি পটারের হারমাইনি

সুতোয় রং দেওয়া হাতে-কলমে শিখছেন এমা

হ্যারি পটার। একটি নামে উদ্বেলিত হয়ে ওঠে বিশ্বের কোটি শিশু-কিশোরের হূদয়। শুধু ছোটদের নয়, হ্যারি পটার সিরিজের চলচ্চিত্রগুলো মন জয় করেছে বড়দেরও। সেই হ্যারি পটারের অন্যতম অভিনেত্রী এমা ওয়াটসন (চলচ্চিত্রে হারমাইনি) সমপ্রতি ঘুরে গেছেন বাংলাদেশ। তবে জাদুর কাঠি হাতে নয়, রাজশাহীর প্রত্যন্ত একটি গ্রামে কিছু স্বপ্ন ছড়িয়ে দিতে এসেছিলেন ২০ বছরের এই তরুণী। কঠোর গোপনীয়তা ছিল এই সফরে। শর্ত ছিল গণমাধ্যমকে কোনোভাবেই খবর জানানো যাবে না। তাই রাজশাহীর প্রত্যন্ত একটি গ্রাম ঘুরে গেলেও বাইরের কেউ জানতে পারেনি তাঁর সফরের কথা।
    এমা ওয়াটসন দুই দিন ছিলেন রাজশাহীর চারঘাট উপজেলার থানাপাড়া এলাকায়। ঘুরেছেন নৌকায়। তাঁত বুনেছেন, সুতায় রং দিয়েছেন, শুনেছেন এখানকার পোশাকশ্রমিকদের সুখ-দুঃখের কথা। শিশুদের সঙ্গে খেলেছেন। তাদের জন্য উপহার হিসেবে নিয়ে এসেছিলেন বই, খাতা, কলম, স্কেল। মুগ্ধ চোখে থানাপাড়ার শিশুরা যেন দেখেছেন কোনো স্বপ্নকন্যাকে।
    এমা বাংলাদেশে এসেছিলেন রাজশাহীর থানাপাড়া সোয়ালেজ ডেভেলপমেন্ট সোসাইটি নামে একটি বেসরকারি উন্নয়ন সংস্থার কাজ দেখতে। প্রতিষ্ঠানটির নির্বাহী পরিচালক রায়হান আলী প্রথম আলোকে জানান, তাঁদের এনজিওর তৈরি করা হস্তশিল্প রপ্তানি হয় যুক্তরাজ্য ও জাপানের বাজারে। তাঁদের কাছ থেকে পণ্য নেয় আমদানিকারক প্রতিষ্ঠান পিপলট্রি। ওই প্রতিষ্ঠানের প্রতিনিধি হয়ে এমা ওয়াটসন এসেছিলেন বাংলাদেশে। এ দেশের কর্মীরা কীভাবে পোশাক তৈরি করে, তা দেখাই ছিল ওয়াটসনের লক্ষ্য।
    বিষয়টি কাউকে জানালেন না কেন জানতে চাইলে রায়হান আলী বলেন, এমার সফরের মূল শর্ত ছিল মিডিয়া বা কাউকে জানানো যাবে না। কারণ, তাহলে হয়তো তাঁকে নিয়ে শোরগোল পড়ে যাবে। কথা ছিল, এমা চলে যাওয়ার পর কিছুদিন পর্যন্ত বিষয়টি গোপন রাখা হবে। এসব কারণেই কোনো গণমাধ্যম এমনকি স্থানীয় প্রশাসনকেও বিষয়টি জানানো হয়নি।

এমার পরিচিতি
    হারি পটার সিরিজে হারমাইনি সাহস আর বুদ্ধিমত্তায় অতুলনীয়া। নয় বছর বয়সে হ্যারি পটার সিরিজে হারমাইনির চরিত্রে প্রথম অভিনয় করে সবার মন জয় করে নিয়েছিলেন এমা ওয়াটসন। এরপর একে একে হ্যারি পটারের সব কটি চলচ্চিত্রে অভিনয় করেছেন তিনি। এমার জন্ম প্যারিসে। ১৯৯০ সালের ১৫ এপ্রিল। বাবা-মা দুজনই ব্রিটিশ আইনজীবী। অক্সফোর্ডের স্টেজকোচ থিয়েটার আর্টে ছয় বছর বয়স থেকেই গান ও অভিনয় শিখেছেন এমা। ১৯৯৮ সালে ব্রিটিশ ঔপন্যাসিক জে কে রাওলিং তাঁর হ্যারি পটার উপন্যাস অবলম্বনে চলচ্চিত্র নির্মাণের অনুমতি দেন। পরের বছর ১৯৯৯ সালে এই ছবির নায়িকা হারমাইনি চরিত্রের জন্য নির্বাচন করা হয় এমা ওয়াটসনকে। মাত্র নয় বছর বয়সে এমা সুযোগ পেয়ে যান চলচ্চিত্রে অভিনয়ের। হ্যারি পটার সিরিজের প্রথম চলচ্চিত্র হ্যারি পটার অ্যান্ড দ্য ফিলোসফারস স্টোন মুক্তি পায় ২০০১ সালের ১৪ নভেম্বর। প্রথম ছবিতেই এটি বক্স অফিস হিট করে। ছবিতে এমার দুর্দান্ত ও বুদ্ধিদীপ্ত অভিনয় সবাইকে মুগ্ধ করে।
    হ্যারি পটার সিরিজের ছবি হ্যারি পটার অ্যান্ড চেম্বার অব সিক্রেটস, হ্যারি পটার অ্যান্ড দ্য প্রিজনার অব আজকাবান, হ্যারি পটার অ্যান্ড দ্য গবলেট অব ফায়ার সবগুলো চলচ্চিত্রেই নায়িকা ছিলেন এমা ওয়াটসন। হ্যারি পটার সিরিজের চলচ্চিত্র হ্যারি পটার অ্যান্ড দ্য ডেথলি হ্যালোজ দুই অংশে মুক্তি পাবে। আগামী বছরের ১৯ নভেম্বর একটি এবং পরেরটি মুক্তি পাবে ২০১১ সালের ১২ জুন।
    এখন পর্যন্ত হ্যারি পটার-এর যতগুলো চলচ্চিত্র হয়েছে, সবগুলোতেই রয়েছেন এমা। ফলে সারা বিশ্বের শিশু-কিশোরদের কাছে জনপ্রিয় তিনি। অভিনয়ের পাশাপাশি পড়াশোনাটাও দারুণভাবে চালিয়ে যাচ্ছেন এমা। ২০০৬ সালের জুনে তিনি ‘ও’ লেভেল পাস করেন। ২০০৮ সালে পাস করেন ‘এ’ লেভেল। তবে চলচ্চিত্রে অভিনয় করার জন্য এখনো বিশ্ববিদ্যালয়ে ভর্তি হননি। এ লেভেল এবং ও লেভেলে ফল ভালো করায় এবং তারকাখ্যাতির কারণেই ইতিমধ্যে ক্যামব্রিজের ত্রিনিদি কলেজ, কলাম্বিয়া বিশ্ববিদ্যালয়, ব্রাউন বিশ্ববিদ্যালয় এবং ইয়েল বিশ্ববিদ্যালয় কর্তৃপক্ষ এমাকে তাদের বিশ্ববিদ্যালয়ে ভর্তি হওয়ার আমন্ত্রণ জানিয়েছিল। এর মধ্যে এমা বেছে নিয়েছেন ব্রাউন বিশ্ববিদ্যালয়।

বাংলাদেশ সফর
    সোয়ালেজ ডেভেলপমেন্ট সোসাইটির নির্বাহী পরিচালক রায়হান আলী জানান, হঠাৎ করেই পিপলট্রি থেকে তাঁদের জানানো হয়, এমা দেখতে চান বাংলাদেশের কোথায়, কীভাবে পোশাক তৈরি হয়। এ জন্য তিনি বাংলাদেশ সফর করবেন। তবে বিষয়টি যেন গোপন থাকে, সেটি নিশ্চিত করতে হবে। সেভাবেই সব আয়োজন করা হয়।
    ৬ জুলাই নিজের ব্যক্তিগত নিরাপত্তারক্ষীদের নিয়ে ঢাকায় পৌঁছান এমা। বিকেল সাড়ে ছয়টায় শাহজালাল আন্তর্জাতিক বিমানবন্দরে নামার পর সেখান থেকে তাঁকে নিয়ে যাওয়া হয় বনানীর একটি হোটেলে। পরদিন ক্যান্টনমেন্ট স্টেশন থেকে রাজশাহীর উদ্দেশে রওনা হন এমা। সন্ধ্যায় রাজশাহীর সারদা স্টেশনে নামার পর সেখান থেকে তাঁকে একটি গাড়িতে করে নিয়ে যাওয়া হয় সারদা পুলিশ একাডেমিসংলগ্ন থানাপাড়া সোয়ালেজ ডেভেলপমেন্ট সোসাইটিতে।
    এনজিওটির সহকারী পরিচালক মাহমুদা বেগম জানান, ৭ জুলাই সকালে পোশাকশ্রমিকদের কাজ দেখতে শুরু করেন এমা। এ জন্য তিনি মিশে যান পোশাকশ্রমিকদের সঙ্গে। কীভাবে তাঁরা সুতায় রং দিচ্ছেন, কীভাবে তৈরি হচ্ছে পোশাক—সব খুঁটিয়ে খুঁটিয়ে দেখেন। নিজেও সুতায় রং দেন, নিজেই বসে যান কাপড় তৈরি করতে। সাধারণ পোশাকশ্রমিকেরা দেখলেন, এক স্বপ্নকন্যা যেন তাঁদের সঙ্গে কাজ করছেন।
    চারঘাটের ওই এনজিওকর্মীদের বাচ্চাদের পড়াশোনার জন্য ভেতরেই একটি স্কুল আছে। সেই স্কুলের বাচ্চাদের অনেকেই জানে হারি পটার-এর কথা। কেউ কেউ হ্যারি পটার চলচ্চিত্রটি দেখেছেও। কাজেই বাচ্চারা তাঁর সঙ্গ উপভোগ করে। এমা নিজেও বাচ্চাদের ক্লাস নেন। বোঝার চেষ্টা করেন বাংলাদেশের শিশুদের মনোভাব। ঘণ্টা দুয়েক স্কুলে কাটিয়ে বাচ্চাদের চকলেট, খাতা, পেনসিল এসব উপহার দিয়ে আসেন এমা।
    পরদিন বিকেলে নৌকায় করে পদ্মা ঘুরতে বের হন এমা। পদ্মায় নৌকায় বসে বাংলাদেশের গান শোনেন তিনি। নিজেও সবাইকে গেয়ে শোনান গান। পদ্মায় বসেই সূর্যাস্ত দেখেন এমা। ওই দিন সন্ধ্যায় তাঁর জন্য একটি সাংস্কৃতিক অনুষ্ঠানের আয়োজন করা হয়। সেখানে শাড়ি পরে সবাইকে বিস্মিত করে দেন এমা। রাত পর্যন্ত এমা ওই অনুষ্ঠানেই ছিলেন। ৯ জুলাই রাজশাহী ছাড়েন তিনি। ওই দিনই তিনি বাংলাদেশ ছেড়ে যান।

যেভাবে জানলাম
    ঢাকা থেকে ট্রেনে চড়ে যাচ্ছিলাম রাজশাহী। উদ্দেশ্য পদ্মার পারে বসে পূর্ণিমা দেখা। ট্রেনে পাশাপাশি সিট। পাশেই বসে আছে এক কিশোর। কথায় কথায় জানলাম, নাম রাফি। জানাল, ও সারদা স্টেশনে নামবে। চারঘাট যাবে। আমরা যাব রাজশাহী শহরে। বিদায়ের প্রস্তুতি নিচ্ছিলাম। হঠাৎ করেই ছেলেটি একটি বোমা ফাটাল। বলল, হ্যারি পটার-এর নায়িকা এমা ওয়াটসন ঘুরে গেছেন রাজশাহী চারঘাটের একটি এনজিও থেকে। ওই এনজিওর প্রধান তার ঘনিষ্ঠ আত্মীয়। চাইলে যেতে পারি। তবে নিউজ করা যাবে না। কিছুটা উত্তেজনা নিয়ে আমরা নামলাম সারদায়। জানলাম এমা ওয়াটসনের বাংলাদেশ ভ্রমণের কাহিনি।
    Source: http://www.prothom-alo.com/detail/da...-06/news/92275

Like my Facebook page Gaming Newz for new gaming news updates.

My Facebook Twitter YouTube Steam

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast