General Game Rules:
- Competition Method: 5 vs. 5 (Team Play, 5 players)
- Match Format: Best of Three game
- Match Winner: The team who destroys the opponent's throne/world tree first, or if the opponent surrender.
- Version: 6.52 or later
- Drafting Mode: Extended League Mode (-AP will be typed in game)
- Game Speed: Fast
- Banned Hero(s): Invoker
The match will begin with a coin toss and winner of the coin toss will get to choose:
(a) Sentinel/Scourge side of the map or
(b) First or Second hero selection from drafting
- Game Mode: Extended League Mode. (-Ap mode will be typed in-game)
- Teams will decide which claims first pick or sides pick after the coin toss. Both teams will be allowed to take out up to 3 heroes from the pool of heroes before drafting starts. This will work based on a 1-1-1-1-1-1 format. Teams must ban 3 heroes each.
Each team will have 1 minute to decide on removing 1 hero.
1. Team one will take out / skip the chance : 1 hero
2. Team two will take out / skip the chance : 1 hero
3. Team one will take out / skip the chance : 1 hero
4. Team two will take out / skip the chance : 1 hero
5. Team one will take out / skip the chance : 1 hero
6. Team two will take out / skip the chance : 1 hero
Team that fail to ban hero within the time allowed will receive 1 warning.
6 heroes can be taken out before the drafting session happens. After the taking out draft finishes, teams will proceed to pick the heroes for the game. Picking heroes: 122221
The team that starts off the drafting will have 1 minute to decide on the 1st hero, after which next team gets 2 minutes to choose their 1st and 2nd hero. As the picking is on 1-2-2-2-2-1 mode, team will have 1 minute per hero pick, and 2 minutes per 2-hero picks.
1. Team one will pick: 1 hero
2. Team two will pick: 2 heroes
3. Team one will pick: 2 heroes
4. Team two will pick: 2 heroes
5. Team one will pick: 2 heroes
6. Team two will pick: 1 hero
Team that fail to draft hero within the time allowed will receive 1 warning
Game Play Rules:
- Backdooring is allowed. However, instances of teleport abuse are not allowed. You cannot use any form of teleport (Furion skill, ignis fatuus, or Boots of Travel) to enter an enemy base UNLESS your creeps are already present in the base.
- Teleporting with Boots of Travel onto an ignis fatuus that runs in to backdoor without the presence of creeps is illegal.
- Your teammates backdoor and enters an enemy base and then teleport to your teammates as Furion. This is illegal because your creep wave is not present. Some of these measures have since been restricted in recent map versions in support of this rule.
Sharing of Items:
- Sharing of item is allowed as long as the game permits.
- It is not allow to suicide to pass Rapier.
Sharing of Control:
- It is allowed to share control to purchase item.
- Item Restriction:
¡¤ Each team may only have two Necronomicon
¡¤ Each team may only have two Orchid Malevolence
¡¤ Each team may only have two Eul's Scepter of Divinity
¡¤ Each team may only have one Refresher Orb
¡¤ Each team may only have one Arcane Ring
¡¤ Each team may only have one Guinsoo's Scythe of Vyse.
¡¤ Each team may only have one Shiva's Guard
Remember that each team may have in total 2 Necronomicon, 2 Orchid Malevolence, 2 Eul's Scepter of Divinity, 1 Refresher Orb, 1 Arcane Ring, 1 Guinsoo's Scythe of Vyse, 1 Shiva's Guard
If the items limit has already been reached by the team who picked the item, they have to sell it for gold or destroy it !
Abuses & Exploitation:
1. Trees Trapping (Warning or Game Loss):
Trapping enemies in trees intentionally is not allowed.
2. Pause Abuse (Warning or Game Loss):
-During hero selection. From the point after hero selection process is completed, pausing without any valid reason is disallowed.
3. Creep Blocking (Warning or Game Loss):
-Creep blocking permanently is not allowed but creep slowing/delay or luring is allowed.
-It is not allowed to block creeps with the help of spells, such as fissure, sprout etc. it is only allowed to use the hero model to intercept with creeps
4. Item Limit Violations (Warning or Game Loss)
-If a team is found to have exceeded the item limitations, it is their sole responsibility to inform an admin and sell / destroy the item immediately without applying its effects to the game currently playing. Failure to do so will result in a Game Loss being given when it is found out later on.
5. Bugs Exploitation (Warning, Game Loss or Disqualification):
No Exploitation of any known old or new bug discovered during game play. No excuses will be entertained. Ignorance is not an excuse. Participants/Teams are expected to know what these bugs are. Participants/teams that experience any abnormal game play are advised to inform the marshal on duty immediately.
Definition of "bugs"
- Anything abnormal which will give a player/team an unfair advantage.
- Anything which will cause interruption/fatal error to the game
wow isnt this so kool ???