1. The league will have 12 teams.
2. Each team will have a 'home gorund' (game cafe).
3. Each team will play all the other teams twice, once at 'home', the other at 'away'. A whole week will be given to the teams to have the 2 matches.
4. One home match will consist of 1 -XL mode games.
5. 1 point to be awarded for winning each game. So in a a full match between 2 teams (home and away), 2 points will be awarded in total.
6. Each team can register 5 to 8 players. There will be a 50 taka registration fee for each player.
7. A player will be bound to his team for the present league, but can change team at the end of the league.
8. BG will nominate 2 referees for a full match. Any 1 of them will have to be the official referee for that match.
9. The winning team will have to update the result in the site and upload the replay as well, otherwise no point will be given.
10. All teams are encouraged to find their own sponsors for the league. BG will also try to arrange for sponsors for them.
11. The map for the tournament will be 6.52, until 6.52b comes out, then it will be 6.52b.
12. Teams will have to pay for their own playing time.
13. A walkover will result in an automatic loss and a 5 point penalty. The other team will get winner's point.
14. Each team will have a wild card with which they can re-schedule one particular match to a new agrred-upon date with the opponent. If the teams fail to agree on a date, BG will decide a date for them
The rules might be changed wihout any prior notice.