User Tag List

Thread: Strife: Most anticipated MOBA Of 2014

Thumbs up Strife: Most anticipated MOBA Of 2014

Strife is a MOBA game from S2. Curently the best alternative of DOTA2, LOL, HON etc. Being still on open beta, rising popularity of this game is unbelievable. There is already popular sentence about this game "the easiest MOBA to play but the hardest one to master" meaning if u want to learn MOBA, Strife is the way to go.

And at the same time if u r already a Veteran DOTA player, LOL master and facing the "sky limit" in those game, then Strife is "the space" for u as it redefines the very definition of MOBA genre by unlocking countless potentials u cud only imagine in MMO.

As a HON player I personally recommend it. This is truly the Second Generation MOBA as S2 says so. They has servers in Singapore & Bankok which shud make ur day @130-190ms ping!

I have no Bd friends there & I wud love to have some. IGN: tasir.

Heres is the link https://strife.com/create?raf=4RS67E4J

The size is 1.5GB more or less. It has Both Dx9 & Dx11 engine & PhysX too! Reply if u r interested, & confidently recommend anyone who is about to start playig MOBA.

u can create ur account for free & get 80 Elixir in-game currency by doing so. The currency will be helpful for crafting later.
    https://strife.com/create?raf=4RS67E4J

cya in Strife mate!
    Tasir

• Shawon191's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte H-61
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i5 3570s 3.1 GHz
      • RAM:
      • Corsair XMS3 4 GB DDR3 1600
      • Hard Drive:
      • Hitachi 1 TB
      • Graphics Card:
      • GTX 660
      • Display:
      • Asus VX229H
      • Sound Card:
      • Onboard
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Microlab M223
      • Keyboard:
      • Tt eSPORTS Knucker
      • Mouse:
      • SteelSeries Rival
      • Controller:
      • Logitech F310
      • Power Supply:
      • Thermaltake TR2 500W
      • UPS:
      • Power Tree 1250VA
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7
      • ISP:
      • Aamra Technologies
      • Download Speed:
      • 4 mbps
      • Upload Speed:
      • 3 mbps

Not really impressed after watching a video review in youtube, and it for sure isn't the 'Most anticipated MOBA of 2014', that would be Smite.

Lightbulb I disagree

Quote Originally Posted by shawon0418 View Post
    Not really impressed after watching a video review in youtube, and it for sure isn't the 'Most anticipated MOBA of 2014', that would be Smite.
    here is the link http://gamehaunt.com/most-anticipated-moba-2014/ Gamehaunt shud not be taken litlely, no?

The very first impression was same here. The looks & gameplay of Strife felt like LOL to me but with very much advanced graphics. But the initial feeling was gone after playing 5-10 match. Its addictive. I never judge on review I prefer playing instead & then I support (or may not) the judgment made by various site

I was a regular Smite player for years. Smite is more like Third person shooting (GTA, CS but u need to destroy tower instead of placing bomb or play mission) & less like DOTA2, HON, LOL where u get the god veiw to play team based strategy & position based strategy.

I wud prefer Battlefield 4 intead of Smite to play that genre. Smite is only spamming the MOBA's (read DOTA, the previous name of MOBA) tri-lane map feature on that occassion.

btw u will get the alternative taste of MMO while playing Strife. So anyone new to MMO shud play Strife too. It has crafting, pets, Dungeons (tank-dps-healer role while killing giant at early-mid game), in-game Raid, pve, pvp, single player capmpagn & quest, tutorials but only in god view.
    Last edited by Muntasirul Hoque; September 26th, 2014 at 15:58.

• Shawon191's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte H-61
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i5 3570s 3.1 GHz
      • RAM:
      • Corsair XMS3 4 GB DDR3 1600
      • Hard Drive:
      • Hitachi 1 TB
      • Graphics Card:
      • GTX 660
      • Display:
      • Asus VX229H
      • Sound Card:
      • Onboard
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Microlab M223
      • Keyboard:
      • Tt eSPORTS Knucker
      • Mouse:
      • SteelSeries Rival
      • Controller:
      • Logitech F310
      • Power Supply:
      • Thermaltake TR2 500W
      • UPS:
      • Power Tree 1250VA
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7
      • ISP:
      • Aamra Technologies
      • Download Speed:
      • 4 mbps
      • Upload Speed:
      • 3 mbps

Quote Originally Posted by Muntasirul Hoque View Post
    here is the link http://gamehaunt.com/most-anticipated-moba-2014/ Gamehaunt shud not be taken litlely, no?

The very first impression was same here. The looks & gameplay of Strife felt like LOL to me but with very much advanced graphics. But the initial feeling was gone after playing 5-10 match. Its addictive. I never judge on review I prefer playing instead & then I support (or may not) the judgment made by various site

I was a regular Smite player for years. Smite is more like Third person shooting (GTA, CS but u need to destroy tower instead of placing bomb or play mission) & less like DOTA2, HON, LOL where u get the god veiw to play team based strategy & position based strategy.

I wud prefer Battlefield 4 intead of Smite to play that genre. Smite is only spamming the MOBA's (read DOTA, the previous name of MOBA) tri-lane map feature on that occassion.

btw u will get the alternative taste of MMO while playing Strife. So anyone new to MMO shud play Strife too. It has crafting, pets, Dungeons (tank-dps-healer role while killing giant at early-mid game), in-game Raid, pve, pvp, single player capmpagn & quest, tutorials but only in god view.
    I don't know, I heard of Gamehaunt 1st time here.

We have enough top view MOBAs, at least smite brought something new.

I have 3 token of 1500 seals (US $5 each). Seals can be expend to adopt pet. I have already adopted all the pets so anyone can get a token of seals for free.

To do so u must create an account here https://strife.com/create?raf=4RS67E4J
    & play 5 games to unlock atleast 1pet & to adopt it. Add me to get free token of Seals. In game name is tasir too