• Steam Wallet Codes



    We all know how frustrating and expensive it is for us to buy games and/or items from Steam, Dota 2 Store, CS:GO Store or the Steam Community Market. However, those days are over. Now you can top-up your steam account and get the game, the legendary bundle or that awesome knife you have been wanting for so long!

    Please visit Purchase Steam Wallet Code page to get your steam account recharged in a cheaper way.

    As an introductory offer, there will be a 2.5% discount for orders above 2000 taka for first 20 orders. Just enter BanglaGamer as the coupon code during order placement.
    Comments 67 Comments
    1. CmE|Psycho!!!'s Avatar
      CmE|Psycho!!! -
      bikash acc nai, jodi kalke shokale 10tay kono dokan theke taka bikash kori, then code kokhon pawa jabe any idea? or any information on that?
    1. CvP's Avatar
      CvP -
      Quote Originally Posted by CmE|Psycho!!! View Post
      bikash acc nai, jodi kalke shokale 10tay kono dokan theke taka bikash kori, then code kokhon pawa jabe any idea? or any information on that?
      That's what you are suppose to do if you don't have bkash account yourself. Just note down the transaction id from the agent.
    1. CmE|Psycho!!!'s Avatar
      CmE|Psycho!!! -
      just sent them 2100 bdt, for 25$ wallet code including the bkash fees. huehuehuehue :3
    1. sl0tR's Avatar
      sl0tR -
      How the payment process work if i don't have a bKash account?
    1. CvP's Avatar
      CvP -
      Quote Originally Posted by sl0tR View Post
      How the payment process work if i don't have a bKash account?
      You can go to any bKash agent and make the payment. After it is done, get the transaction ID from them.
    1. mask4007's Avatar
      mask4007 -
      q. how many days need to Restocked (Value $5)???? i already paid for value $5 & also get the comformation mail but "Will be fulfilled when restocked"......
    1. furiousTaher's Avatar
      furiousTaher -
      Quote Originally Posted by mask4007 View Post
      q. how many days need to Restocked (Value $5)???? i already paid for value $5 & also get the comformation mail but "Will be fulfilled when restocked"......
      as far as i knew you would not have to pay before it shows- "this product is in stock now."

      i may have been wrong.
    1. aayman's Avatar
      aayman -
      It is back in stock according to CvP's FB post.
    1. El Psy Kongroo's Avatar
      El Psy Kongroo -
      It's not related to Steam Wallet Codes but do u also sell Google Play Gift Cards?
    1. CvP's Avatar
      CvP -
      Bump!

      - - - Updated - - -

      Quote Originally Posted by El Psy Congroo View Post
      It's not related to Steam Wallet Codes but do u also sell Google Play Gift Cards?
      No. Sorry.
    1. matrixon's Avatar
      matrixon -
      Well,i put an order.Waiting for the code !

      U: Got it !
    1. SPlRitsDracula's Avatar
      SPlRitsDracula -
      Great service!! Thanks.
    1. Bousine's Avatar
      Bousine -
      When will $50 wallet code be restocked???
    1. CvP's Avatar
      CvP -
      Quote Originally Posted by Bousine View Post
      When will $50 wallet code be restocked???
      It will take awhile...15 days may be. You can place a backorder now and you will receive the code as soon as it is available.
    1. CvP's Avatar
      CvP -
      Bump.
    1. furiousTaher's Avatar
      furiousTaher -
      if i insert my bkash agents number will it work? i dont want to enter transaction id
    1. CvP's Avatar
      CvP -
      Quote Originally Posted by Taher furious View Post
      if i insert my bkash agents number will it work? i dont want to enter transaction id
      Is there any valid reason for that?

      You have to provide transaction ID. Providing bKash agent number (which is public) doesn't prove that you are the one who made the payment.
    1. Beef Thief's Avatar
      Beef Thief -
      I see you have a shop in Jamuna Future Park. Is it possible to buy Steam gift cards or wallet codes from there??
    1. CvP's Avatar
      CvP -
      Quote Originally Posted by utshoo View Post
      Bro I Need 25$ Steam Wallet Code. Is it Available?
      Out of stock now but will restock soon.


      Quote Originally Posted by Beef Thief View Post
      I see you have a shop in Jamuna Future Park. Is it possible to buy Steam gift cards or wallet codes from there??
      You can pay at the shop if you prefer. After that, you will have to order online and use the "confirmation code" given to you from shop. You will get the wallet code in email.
    1. Beef Thief's Avatar
      Beef Thief -
      Quote Originally Posted by CvP View Post
      Out of stock now but will restock soon.




      You can pay at the shop if you prefer. After that, you will have to order online and use the "confirmation code" given to you from shop. You will get the wallet code in email.
      but won't I be able to buy the cards in physical form like this?
      Attachment 35166
Page generated in 0.29987 seconds with 61 queries.